Grave Digger

Story Info
Will husband bury cheating wife and/or her lover?
14.5k words
4.31
74.3k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story and the people involved bear no resemblances to anyone living or dead.

All characters having sex in this story are 18 years of age or older.

This story does have violence so if that offends you, please return to another story. There are many other good stories to choose from in Loving Wives. I want to express my appreciation to baggyuk and NorthenHunter for their advice and editing.

GRAVE DIGGER

There she was, his wife, reclining naked on the couch. She had a smile on her face that could also be construed as a smirk. Her blue eyes were on him and only him, face unchanging. She was laying on her side with her right arm draped over her side and hip. Her full breasts were firm (thanks to silicone implants) hiding the fact that she had breast fed two children. A tanned and toned right leg partially hid her shaved pubic area.

A bottle of Spanish Cava Barcino was laying on its side; uncorked and empty. She was holding an empty champagne glass with a second empty glass on the floor. He wondered who she was having a champagne party with that evening.

Then he heard the gasps and whispers of the eighty people in the gallery as they recognized who was in the portrait. They were mostly patrons and associates of hers. People she knew well and now they knew even more about her. The whisperers turned to soft clapping as the group enjoyed their first view of the Spanish artist Rolando Ramirez's painting of Carol Digger nude.

Carol has been the City Art's Executive Director for the past 6 years and was the founder of the Traveling Artists Program where semi-famous but popular artists from around the world spend a year in her city working with the Art's Commission. It had been very successful and Rolando's year will be over in a few days. This night's black-tie gala was to display the works of many people in the community and Rolando's painting was the grand finale. This is not what Gabriel was expecting.

Carol Diggins has been Gabriel's wife for almost 20 years. It was his impression that no one other than himself and her gynecologist have seen her nude during that time.

Gabriel (Gabe for short) Digger's family had been in this city for over 75 years. His grandfather was a laborer for a dirt moving company, leveling out the hills to make a sound foundation for the thousands of homes that will come later. His father started an earth moving company using bull dozers and road graders.

His father was very successful but was also a no-nonsense, hard-working family man that cared for his wife and 5 kids. Gabe was the eldest and was the first to go to work for his father at 12 years old. An important task was one of the first jobs that his grandfather did when he arrived here. A job that still needed to be done to this date and would always be needed, grave digging. His grandfather dug them by hand and his dad used a backhoe.

Young Gabe's job was to jump down into a freshly dug grave after the backhoe did its job and square up all the hole's edges. That way the coffin could be lowered gracefully and rested level on the bottom. This was fun at first for him to work for his father, then it became something he dreaded but he valued the experience while in high school.

His parents' Scandinavian genetics plus hard physical work created a lean strong football player for one of the cities high schools. Gabe used every shovel full of dirt to improve his strength and flexibility, conscious of form and development of muscles. The end result was a junior in high school that was 6'4" and weighed 225 with speed and agility. The coach played him as linebacker, as he could accelerate into a developing hole and crush the small running back just as he got to the line of scrimmage.

It was during a scrimmage with his team mates that he was awarded the nick name of "Grave Digger" because of the way he picked the running backs up and viciously slammed them onto the ground. On the football field he was very aggressive but passive in the rest of his life.

Gabriel was an average boy and benefitted from his home lifestyle of reading and discussions with adults. His father had expended a huge sum of money to buy his children an encyclopedia. This large series of books was the evening's entertainment if there was no home work. Gabe was fascinated by pictures of the great artists. His brothers would rather look at the National Geographic for the occasional Aboriginal bare breast. His sisters were always giddy the week that the new Reader Digest made its way to the mailbox.

The home television was only used to see local news and weather. That time was expanded to include the local sports program that usually had an ESPN like video of Gabe's vicious hits on the football field.

He was a quiet guy, not shy, it's just he didn't have a lot to say. He was not afraid to be around other people and was attentive to their conversations. His mother was afraid his lack of conversation was shyness and made sure that he attended his senior prom. They made a deal; he would agree to go to prom but did not have to ask a girl for a date. He had lots of fun and danced with a number of different girls. The girls in his class thought he was "sweet" and a "nice guy" and would have gone out with him if he would have asked.

Gabe received an athletic scholarship to a four-year college two hours away from his home. His nickname followed him to his new school and he was soon considered a fan favorite when he blasted a running back trying to evade him. Unlike his teammates, he was in college to gain enough knowledge to make a good life for himself. He enjoyed working at the business his grandfather started and majored in business.

Late in the football season in his senior year we went into a bar that was a student hang out with some teammates. While he was chatting with his buddies her heard a woman say "Stop that! Leave me alone!"

It was not uncommon for couples to argue after a few beers but this sounded more like she was in distress. He turned and saw three guys surrounding a pretty girl, talking to her and pulling at her clothes. She kept slapping their hands and was having a hard time covering her large boobs from being mauled. Being the nice guy he was, he went to her rescue. As he inserted his large frame between the three jerks and the pretty girl he said "Guys, I think you need to leave her alone".

That brought the normal response from a jerk of "Fuck off fat boy, this is none of your business."

That was, until one of the other jerks said "Oh Shit, It's Grave Digger. I'm sorry Digger, we were just teasing. We'll go now." He turned and started pushing his drunken buddies back.

One of the jerks said "Fuck off" and turned like he was leaving. From the way he turned, Gabe knew this chicken shit was going to try to sucker punch him. So, he subtly changed his footing to counter his swing. Sure enough, the dummy swung at Gabe's face with his right hand. His fist was caught midair by Gabe's big left paw. His open right hand swung around and slapped him in the face. His body did a full 360-degree pirouette and fell to the floor. His eyes were glazed over and all he could mumble was "What the fuck was that?"

The crowd howled with laughter at this fool. They knew that if Grave Digger would have used his fist, he would be either dead or have a broken jaw. His friends picked the punk up and dragged him out to the laughter and jeers of the students.

Gabe turned to the pretty brown-haired girl and said "Are you ok?"

She replied "Yes, thank you so much."

He could tell she was still upset and said "Come sit with me in this booth until they go away." He did not want to imply that she was still scared or afraid.

"I would like that" she mumbled.

The waitress came over to see if the young lady was ok and Gabe asked for a couple of Cokes.

He turned to the still shaken woman and said "I'm Gabe, short for Gabriel. What's your name?"

"I'm Carol, Carol Martin. Did I hear him call you Grave Digger?"

"Grave Digger is my football name. I'm just Gabe."

She brightened up and said "I watch you every Saturday afternoon. My sorority girl friends and I are big fans of yours. They will die knowing I'm sitting here having a Coke with you."

Then the usual college question and answer ritual began; what's your major? where are you from? What are you going to do after graduation?

Carol was an Art Major and wanted to eventually run an art gallery. While talking, she was surprised that Gabe was asking all the questions. He wanted to know about her and what she was interested in. Most of the athletes she had met were more interested in trying to impress her with what they had done than what she was interested in.

When Gabe told her he also was interested in art classes she decided to test him as to his sincerity about liking the same things. Or was he just saying anything to get a relationship going?

She queried "Have you taken any art classes here? Our Art Department is supposedly one of the best in this part of the country."

He smiled and said "Yes I have, I know I have no talent to create art but I have a great passion for the visual arts, painting in particular. I've taken Art Appreciation I and II so far."

Carol was shocked with his response. She pressed "Who was your instructor?

He replied, "Dr. Benson, the funny little guy with the unusual accent in my sophomore class."

"I was in that class. I did not see you. Where did you sit? How could I have missed a guy like you? She replied.

"Back row for two reasons, nobody could see around or over me if I sat up front. Plus, I was always a couple of minutes late from my Business Management II class the other side of campus."

Gabe watched the jerks coming toward him and took a defensive stance. They backed off and said "Whoa, we come in peace. We want to apologize for being rude to your girlfriend." Gabe was going to say "She's not my girlfriend." but didn't.

The mouthy jerk turned to her and said "Carol, I'm sorry I offended you. Please forgive my poor behavior. I didn't know you were Grave Diggers girlfriend"

Carol started to say "He's not my boyfriend" but didn't.

Gabe shook their hands and they left the bar.

Carol said "Wow, you have a real presence in a room, don't you? Those boys were about to pee their pants. All the men in this bar are admiring you and all the women are jealous of me being with you. I am so happy to be able to meet you. Can we get together again some time when you don't have to rescue me?"

With a big smile he said "Yes, I'd like that, can I drive you home?"

"You sure can Grave Digger." Said with the sweetest voice.

As soon as he dropped her off, she turned and kissed his cheek and said "Remember that until another time."

Her evening was not spent studying, it was telling her story of being rescued by The Grave Digger. The girls could not wait for him to come into their sorority house to see and meet him.

The end of the football season was closing in and his team was in the playoffs so Gabe's time was in short supply. He wanted to retain his academic status so his study time took up what was left of his free time. He did maintain his contact with Carol through texts, Facetime and phone calls.

They were able to have some one-hour study breaks by making a Starbucks run. They tried to have a coffee break at the sorority but many of the girls decided they also wanted to chat with The Grave Digger. Gabe had the same problem with Carol being the object of the other athlete's attention if they went to his dorm. They both realized how attractive they each were to the others friends. That fully endorsed their feelings about their relationship.

They had spent enough time together that they wanted to become more intimate but were limited in privacy and time. Some titty kissing and some dick rubbing in his pickup was as close to sex as these two people could put together. They vowed next semester would be different as football season would be over.

Gabe's team made it to the playoffs, however, his Fighting Tigers were beaten in the quarterfinal game.

Carol had left her sorority house at the end of the semester to spend Christmas with her family 3 hours away. This was while Gabe continued to practice and work their way through the playoffs. Their only communication continued to be electronic.

With Christmas behind them and Gabe playing his final football game, Carol and Gabe decided to spend the New Years together. Carol asked if Gabe was ok with going to Kansas City and spending a few days to see two great art museums there. After checking his calendar, he responded "I would love to do that with you with only one change in plans. I'll go to any art museum you want, provided you come with me on Sunday afternoon to Arrowhead stadium to watch the Kansas City Chiefs play football."

She laughed and said "That's fine but don't try to stay late and get autographs."

Smiling he said "Great, we have a deal. I'll get the football tickets and arrange the hotel while you get the museums lined up."

As Gabe drove, Carol was constantly chattering about her Christmas with her family and friends. Gabe was loving every minute with her recounting what had gone on in her life since the last time they were together.

He had arranged for a hotel room near The Plaza, an upscale entertainment and dining area. After putting their luggage in the room, Gabe took her to her first surprise of the evening; a horse drawn carriage around The Plaza. All the roof lines were lit up with white lights and a light snow was falling on them as they cuddled under a buffalo hide blanket.

They walked arm in arm back to their hotel in the snow fall. He asked "Would you like a drink at the hotel bar?"

Quickly, she answered "No, I want you."

Beaming he replied "Then you shall have me." as he hustled her to the elevator.

By the time they reached their room the snow had melted off their coats and shoes. After a lingering kiss in the middle of the room, they started undressing each other. Sweaters, shirts, shoes, socks and pants came off. He had only black silk boxers on to hold his man-sized dick and balls.

Dressed only in black flimsy bra and thong panties she stood admiring his physique. Her hands could not stop their tactile exploration of his chest. His fingers lightly ran down her neck and arms.

Breaking eye contact, she put her head on his chest and whispered "I have never seen such a powerful yet beautiful man in my life."

He responded with an urgent and passionate kiss. She broke from the kiss to start pulling his boxers out of her way. She wanted nothing between them. Her gasp was audible as the elastic waistband slid below his dick and forced it to jump up toward her. She giggled at his quick response to her removing the last bit of his clothing, it seemed to her that this dick was so thick that she had to move her head from side to side to see its entirety.

Finally, she was able to gently grab the part of him she was very interested in testing out. Everything about this man was perfect in her judgement, this was the final test before her commitment to this man. So far so good. After some slight caressing, a drop of golden liquid made its way to the end of his dick. She quickly liked it off and hummed her appraisal of its taste.

Gabe was beside himself; mentally, physically and sexually. He had always excelled physically in life but this had his heart racing faster than any of the 40 yard wind sprints he did in football practice. He had hinted this to her but she may not have comprehended it with his poor speaking skills; he was still a virgin. He had kissed some breasts and rubbed some butts but never had intercourse.

Now he was having the prettiest woman he had ever seen fondling and kissing his penis. He would just have to go with the flow and see what developed. He knew where the goal line was but he was still back on his 20 yard line without a quarterback to call the plays. He decided his best course of action was to do things that pleased Carol and not worry about what else was going on.

Carol took things into her own hands, literally, rubbing, caressing, teasing and licking both cock and balls. She didn't mind that he had not groomed himself below the waist. Gleefully; she thought she could spend an hour or so teaching him how to do that and after that he could learn how to groom her nether regions.

Her jaw had to stretch to get his bulbous head inside her lips. She backed off and started licking and sucking on the sides of his shaft and crown. While doing this she was alternating between juggling and caressing his balls. Meanwhile, the synapses in his brain were firing like the Fourth of July. He had an idea what was going to happen but this was far more wonderful than he had expected. Was it first time sex for him or was it the deep affection, or maybe love?

"Please Carol, you're going to make me cum before I can make love to you."

She replied "Oh, I'm not done with you yet. You may see the sun rise before your dick gets any relief." With that being said she stood up and asked him to remove her bra and panties saying "Now let's get this session going."

His big hands held her shoulders and turned her around, his cock now pressing on the valley between her gorgeous ass cheeks. Quickly the snap was opened and he reached around her and gently pulled it off her breasts, brushing his muscular forearms over her nipples and side boobs. While caressing her full breasts he leaned down and gently put some love bites on her shoulder that sent an instantaneous shiver through her whole body.

She stepped forward enough to push her erect nipples on his chest, moving slightly enough to thrill both of them. His hands followed the curvature of her body down and then behind her. He discovered her sweet ass was firm and full as he removed the small strip of lace between those cheeks. This was the first time they had ever been completely naked with each other. They were enjoying the initial sights, smell and feel of each other.

Gabe reached down and found the smooth hairless mons and it elicited a moan from Carol. He wiggled his finger into the cervices as she pulled him closer, started her own wiggling, riding her clit on his finger. This finger created a wet and sloppy mess as he felt her heavy breath on his chest.

In a low growl she said "I want you now, get on that bed and point that big dick straight up."

After doing what he was told, she crawled over him and sucked that big head again, making it very wet with her saliva. She rearranged herself and threw one leg over him and hovered her pussy over that large appendage. "Honey, I'm going to slowly lower myself onto your great big cock. It's going to take some work because you are so big. I've never been turned on so much in my life."

She grabbed his vertical cock and started rubbing it on her clitoris, making her entire crotch exceedingly slick. Gently she started to ease onto him, using one hand to spread her nether lips. She feared he was too big for her but she was determined to have all of him in her that evening, and as many times as possible.

Looking up, his view of her face was priceless, her passion was on full display as she gradually mounted him. She would press forward until she hit a stopping point then backed off and pushed further down on the next stroke. As she finally had him fully immersed in her pussy, she collapsed with an orgasm that shook every part of her body. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth was wide open.

He kept his dick quiet, not wanting to obscure the feel of her spasms around his engorged member. He thought, "she is so beautiful as she pants through her orgasm. I hope I can stay hard enough to completely satisfy her."