All Comments on 'Nothing to Talk About!'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
jopstorm1945jopstorm19455 months ago

Genious revenge! 5/5

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom5 months ago

He should have been called Ythelimpdick. Yet another MC whose lost his balls

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, finally, a rational story with actions and outcome that would likely be seen in real life.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written. Yes it appeared to be o ly one time, but she had been getting seduced via Nadia for some time, and the week off was premeditated cheating and a deal breaker, especially since she should have damn well known how her husband thought of cheaters, i.e. Nadia. And her being drunk? So what she premeditated that also to help get over the shame and the guilt. Again it wasn't like getting drunk and then making a terrible one night mistake. Nadia led her I to this, she took a week off from work when she thought her husband would be away, and she got drunk to get herself over the hump. It almost certainly probably wad the first time, as hubby was heading out on the trip and Nadia was using her was a wing woman so she could hook a 20 year older sugar daddy even giving up her anal cherry. Nadia needed her sister as a slut to pleasure the sugar daddy's buddy for a week of naughty sex. Problem is that Martha was married. She obviously got manipulated by Nadia. Doesn't matter. She blew up her marriage. Besides would have been more than one night if hubby had not disrupted her. And besides she seemed quite eager (while drunk) to suck and f$ck the sugar daddy's pal. In reality she might have bailed part of the way through the week, as she sounded quite distraught and guilt ridden, but then again who cares?

My only criticism is personally I could not just leave with no confrontation. He was smart not to try to confront at the house. But I would have taken some video. And just sent it to her phone along with a voice-mail, that I would be moving out of the house. Then let the lawyers hash it out. Dropping the divorce case is fine if she is being a harridan about fighting the divorce. But just never talking to.her again and giving her a piece of my mind comes off as cowardly.

The lie and twist at the end was both funny and brutal. Definitely efficient.

I like a good reconciliation as.mucb as the next guy, but Martha burned her marriage with her lack of communication, lying, intent, and premeditation. One night is bad enough, but one week is just a marriage killer in that situation.

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

One and DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eh

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too bad. So sad. Don't cheat. The assumption of reconciliation is a dangerous risk. While sometimes reconciliation may occur and even be warranted, it can be fraught with peril. Not only must the cheating party commit to repentance, atonement, and diligence to try to repair the breach, it also depends almost entirely on the aggrieved party and their mindset. In the end this means that you asnrhe cheater are NOT in control. Your spouse is a human being (hopefully) and may react in ways contrary to what you think is appropriate or reasonable. Also in this case, Martha knew her husband's personality and did it regardless. And she paid the price. She seemed truly remorseful, owned up to what she did, and tried to atone. And guess what? It wasn't enough! As an aside, I don't get the husband who doesn't confront. Certainly not in my nature.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a good story about a couple of skank sisters that NEVER can be faithful, unfortunately, one is married to the Main Character of this story. Good Job good burn. Thks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cruel ending. Very good. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous