Nothing to Wear, But Fear Itself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you've been enjoying yourself," Izzy said, with a side grin as they continued to walk around under the night's sky.

Pete returned her smile. "Look, if any of this is too much, don't hesitate to tell me."

"Are you kidding me? This is fucking amazing!" she replied.

"Im glad you like it. Right, since we're both naked now, shall we go drop these off at the lockers?"

"You know I was wondering what they were for on the way in." They went off.

"Nice cock, by the way," she complimented him, as she crammed her clothes into the metal box.

"Thanks," he said, with an awkward laugh. "Nice... well, everything, to be honest."

"Well, I know you were looking forward to getting a good look at these," she said, massaging her tits. "I've seen you gawking at them enough times over the years."

"Uhh, yeah sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. I take it as a compliment. Plus, I feel like after tonight, you'll be doing a lot more than looking."

"Yeah?" Pete asked, his cock steadily growing.

In response, Izzy grabbed one of his hands and planted it firmly on her left tit. He took a few seconds to enjoy her body, before they both realised they were in the way of others wanting to drop off their clothes.

"Wait, before I put my phone in here, can we get a photo together?" Izzy said. "You know, to remember." She gave him a quick wink and he accepted. Neither had told anyone else they were coming here, and they agreed not to share it with anyone, so they found the sign at the entrance and took a few selfies. A few standard ones with just their faces. Then a few with more than their faces. Izzy tried to reach far enough so that her tits were in frame, but luckily enough, a passerby offered to take the photo for them -- a young redhead with an enviable chest.

"Say cheese!" she said, as the two smiled, arms wrapped around each other. "Okay, now let's get some good ones. Let's see you suck your boyfriend's big cock."

"We're not--" Pete stopped himself, when he felt Izzy's lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Oh, that is so hot," the ginger said enthusiastically, taking several photos. She handed the phone back to Izzy, who, somewhat reluctantly, took her head away from Pete's dick.

"So, there are two places left. The Cult of Windcleff. And the Circus Bizarre," Pete announced, in his best spooky voice, after they went back to put the phone away. "Which do you want to see first?"

"Hmmm. Well, I'm horny, and cults are hotter than clowns."

"Cult of Windcleff it is, then."

Their nakedness changed the actors' attitudes towards the two of them, seeing their lack of clothes as an invitation to go all out, both in horror and in eroticism. Pete and Izzy wore nothing but their shoes, for the sake of comfort, and their vulnerable bodies were exposed to the cool breeze of the night as the first section was outdoors. They navigated through the narrow dirt path, overgrown hedges looming over them in judgement. All too soon, the cacophony of the rest of the park died down, and Izzy could no longer hear the reassuring sounds of other guests. Her heartbeat raised as she realised how truly lost they were. No map. No phones. No help. Anything could happen.

The darkness was almost overwhelming now, her entire world shrouded in a veneer of mystery. Barely able to see Pete a few feet in front of her, she trundled forward.

The two of them found themselves in a small clearing. A circle of dirt, untouched by greenery, lay before them, with a scarecrow between them and the exit. Not moving. Not breathing. But Izzy sensed it was alive. She knew it. The scarecrow's head hung low, its arms spread out on its wooden cross. She approached slowly, Pete had simply walked around it, keen to get to the action. She was convinced he would reach out and grab her. Or look up and scream. Or, something. But the scarecrow did nothing.

A hand clasped around Izzy's mouth from behind. A strong hand. Another pushed her back. She fell forward, grabbing whatever she could to save herself. Her hands grabbed the scarecrow she thought was so real, as the man behind her took advantage of her exposed stance. Only a moment after her mouth was freed by her aggressor's hand, Izzy was penetrated. A throbbing cock forced its way inside her, accompanied by a loud grunt of satisfaction. The man behind her never said a word. He fucked her hard and fast, as she could do nothing but hold on tight and take it.

She looked up to see Pete, watching in stunned awe at what was happening. He stared into her eyes, deciphering whether he should intervene or not. His guts told him to stop this. Every instinct in his body screamed that this was rape; this was awful and he couldn't just be a bystander. But that look in her eyes, she was loving it. And so was he.

The actor's cock slammed in and out of Izzy's tight cunt, their flesh slapping against each other in a wild frenzy. Pete stroked his throbbing cock, as he eyed Izzy's bouncing breasts.

Seconds turned to minutes as the young woman was pummelled into a shaking orgasm. The actor's orgasm came only seconds after hers, but without any warning. Izzy felt as ropes of hot cum shot into her pussy, with no regard for safety or consequences. Merely seconds after he had erupted inside his victim, the actor disappeared into the darkness, leaving a baffled Pete and a shocked Izzy. Their silence lasted a while, as Izzy recovered from her recent experience, and Pete failed to find the words to break the ice.

"Izzy, I am so sorr--"

"That was amazing!" she interrupted, still clinging to the scarecrow as a glob of cum dropped from her used pussy. "Holy fuck, that was amazing." She took a few minutes to recover, before they both moved on together, a newfound intimacy between them, as now both had witnessed the other during the throes of an orgasm.

Pete couldn't get the idea of Izzy's vulnerable body out of his head, he wanted to use her like that man had, to pound her and fill her with his cum. He knew tonight was his chance, and he made it his goal for this fantasy to come to fruition. But that could wait, because for now at least, he was too busy getting chased by a naked maniac with a chainsaw.

The two of them sprinted down the dirt track, hand in hand, as the man behind them bellowed out profanities. They turned two corners in succession before stopping to catch their breath. They planted heavily, laughing at themselves.

"Jesus -- fucking -- Christ, Pete. Thank you so much for bringing me here."

"Thank you for coming," he replied, with a warm smile that she could barely make out in the darkness.

"Honestly, I never knew I wanted to be dominated like that."

"I'm just so glad you were willing to go ahead with all of this. I know it is a little unorthodox, but... I'm just glad you're comfortable enough to do this sort of thing in front of me," he said. The two were walking through the trail by now, giving practically no notice to the professional decoration around them.

"In front of you? I want to do it with you."

"Well, if that's the case..." he stopped now, turned to her and leaned in for a kiss.

A loud scream rippled through the air, causing both of them to step back in fear. Three figures in dark robes, holding torches and pitchforks, stood a few feet away, and advanced on the pair of them.

And they were running again. Through the darkness, outside in the dead of night, falling over was almost inevitable. Especially when focussing more on his chances with Izzy, and while running with a hard cock (it's more difficult than you'd think). Pete tripped over, landing forearm first into the dirt. At this point, Izzy's adrenaline overpowered her compassion, and she continued running.

Pete rolled onto his back, wiping dirt off his arms as he looked up to see a number of cloaked figures staring down on him.

He had hit his head on the way down, and the next few minutes were hazy.

He was being carried. Or dragged.

Then he was inside. A hut? A barn? Something made of wood anyway.

He was then being strapped to a table. Cold leather wrapped around his wrists and ankles, tightly holding him to the wooden bench upon which he was trapped.

Out of control, his eyes darted around the room. Braziers sat in the corners, spreading unnatural shadows. The cultists hoarded around him, sometimes stroking and touching his body with various items. Feathers, cold metals and even tongues were used to give unusual and unknown sensations to the helpless man.

A deep drum was struck. Again and again. Slowly. A woman entered the room. She was dirty. Literally. Her skin was covered in earth, her hair ridden with twigs and leaves. Her tits were small and perky. Around her waist was a towel of brown, ragged material. She shuffled up and stood at his feet.

"Let me guess," Pete said, with equal parts sarcasm and arousal. "I am to give my seed tonight?" He said it in a pompous voice.

In response, a gag was tightly wrapped around his mouth. The woman climbed up onto the bench, one leg either side of him in silence. She maintained eye contact constantly, and untied the piece of fabric around her, throwing it over his face.

Blinded, he was able to focus more intently on his other senses, and felt the woman's bare body on his. Her skin was cold and dirty. Her actions were slow and deliberate. His cock hardened. She took it in one hand. She lifted it up. Another hand touched his testicles. Her cold touch tickled him, but this feeling was lost in the sea of sensations that followed.

Pete's cock was gradually engulfed by the woman's inviting pussy. Her cold hands planted themselves on his chest for support as she descended down his thick shaft. His mind melted into bliss, as the stranger rode his cock slowly. And then, she was gone. He wanted more. He needed more. But she had simply disappeared. He heard shuffling. Movement all around him. The sheet over his face was removed, and he found his mystery lover. Her pussy descended upon his face, smothering him with her sex.

With no power nor will to make it stop, he made love to her with his mouth, passionately exploring her pussy with his tongue. He lapped and licked and sucked, wishing his hands were free to explore her beauty more. His mouth alone was enough for her, however, as she was soon squirming on top of him, and within minutes his mouth flooded with her cum.

With the barrage of experiences being given to him, he lost track of what followed after the woman dismounted. What felt like dozens of people passed him, touching, kissing, licking him. He felt hands, tongues, and cocks on his flesh, and he soon realised some of these belonged to other guests at the park; he was part of the attraction now. In those few minutes, more mouths touched him than ever had before.

Finally, they all left. The room was quiet, apart from two cloaked figures. They left, and after a long period during which Pete considered the notion he had been abandoned there, they returned with another figure. The room was dark and the figure wore a bag over their head. He couldn't make out any more than that it was a woman, based on the curvaceous shadow she cast. The two cultists held her forcefully, and gestured for her to mount him. It was then that he began to realise who this woman was. She mounted him, her hands locked in chains, each held by the cultists. Her hood was removed, and Pete made eye contact with Izzy.

She didn't have a gag around her mouth as Pete did, but she chose to remain silent. She moved to stroke his face, but she was not given enough slack, and her chains restricted her movement. Instead, she moved her hands elsewhere, and grasped that hard cock she had been wanting ever since she had first seen it.

Pete felt Izzy's warm hands wrap around his throbbing shaft, as he watched her lustful eyes that looked back at his.

"The woman will be bred," a cultist said. It occurred to Pete briefly that these two men were about to watch him get fucked by his best friend, but this thought was forgotten when Izzy followed his instruction, and aligned Pete's cock with her wet entrance.

She sank down onto his dick, inch after inch sliding into her pussy, until he filled her completely. She moaned out in ecstasy, as she began to gyrate her hips, her hands on his pecs for support. She pleasured herself on his member, grinding back and forth steadily. The two who stood either side of her, did little to conceal their growing erections at the sight of her round ass and full breasts. They dropped her chains to the floor and took out their cocks, stroking them as they watched the spectacle before them.

Izzy began to speed up her movements, gripping Pete's cock with her pussy lips. Izzy leant forward and kissed Pete, pressing her heavy breasts against his chest. She held his face with her now-free hands, as she passionately made out with him, while still gyrating on his cock. Her hair draped over him, messy and wild from her earlier activities. Her breath was heavy and her heartbeat was fast. And so, their bodies pressed against each other, an orgasm rippled through her body. Cum flooded his cock, as pleasure pulsated through her body. She slumped down on him, her head on his right shoulder, her tits pressing against him. She lay on him for a few seconds, regaining her composure. She climbed off of him, glancing around to see the two men who watched on eagerly.

"Let him get up," she demanded, taking control of the room in an instant. The two men unshackled Pete, who proceeded to get up and reach out to touch Izzy. "Stop," she said firmly. "Stand still." She took a piece of rope she had noticed on her way in, and tied Pete's hands behind his back.

Still in total control, she got on her knees and took him in her mouth. She worked his shaft with her mouth, gently massaging his balls while she did so. Switching between careful attention to the head and impressive deepthroats, she brought him nearly to orgasm within minutes. While doing this, she noticed the two men either side of him, masturbating furiously, as they watched her work. She continued to suck Pete's cock, now putting on something of a show on for her spectators as she squeezed her breasts.

After around thirty seconds, Pete's gag-stifled grunts became louder and more erratic, and Izzy knew what was to come. She felt the cock in her mouth swell, until a huge rope of cum erupted into her. And another. And another. She swallowed hard, repeatedly, gulping down his hot seed as much as she could, but the cum didn't stop. His load was immense, and when, after six strong ropes shot into her throat, the eruption slowed to a short dribble.

After she took her mouth off his cock, a small amount of cum leaked from her lips, down her chin and onto her tits. Pete heaved and panted through his gag, completely exhausted. To Izzy's surprise, the glob of cum on her chest was soon accompanied by two more loads. The cultists, almost simultaneously, released their ropes of ejaculate onto her huge tits, glazing her in their seed. Shots hit her tits, face and even hair. When finished, the two cultists reclothed themselves, and left the room, telling the pair to leave before they got back with the next guests.

The walk back to the car was long and silent. Pete had taken off his gag, and the rope tying his hands together was easy to remove, but cleaning up for Izzy was harder. She had scooped up and swallowed the cum from her chest, but she now had sticky hair that she could not remedy. The two of them walked slowly back to their lockers, both knowing, without a word, that they didn't want to go to the remaining attraction.

They got back to the car, and yet again decided, without a word, to simply throw their clothes into the boot, and drive home naked. When Pete closed the boot, he looked around to see that Izzy had not gotten into the car as he assumed she would, but was standing next to him, only a foot away.

"Fuck me," she demanded, in a tone of pure lust.

He didn't need to be asked twice, and despite his exhaustion, he couldn't resist her. He picked up the woman in front of her and laid her out on the car's bonnet. She leant back onto her elbows, watching as Pete brought himself to another erection. Within seconds, his cock was buried deep inside her. He fucked her hard and fast, like the actor had earlier that night. His hands were on her tits, squeezing them firmly for his own pleasure alone. He pummelled her, egged on by her increasingly loud screams.

The car rocked back and forth, as he fucked his best friend in the dead of night. Her tits bounced up and down, her hair wild and manic, her hands simply laid by her sides, spread out across the bonnet. Within seconds, she was cumming again. She screamed out his name, as her pussy clamped down on his throbbing cock. He kept his thrusts going, his pace remained fast as his own orgasm approached.

At that moment, another load of cum shot into her cunt. His seed launched into her, as he grunted loudly. When his orgasm subsided, he stayed inside her for a while, just holding her while they regained their composure.

Finally, he left her pussy, and got into the car. A few seconds later, dripping in sweat, her pussy stretched from the cocks of three different men, her stomach full of cum, and her brain filled with ecstasy, Izzy joined him in the car's passenger seat. She had started the evening as a young woman, excited to be scared by some actors in silly costumes. Now she was an animal, a beast who loved nothing more than to be used by others. Pete had ruined her. In the best possible way.

12