Nothing Wrong

Story Info
Mother and son find a way to solve a problem on nude beach.
4.7k words
3.94
59.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing wrong

Part 1

Svetla was 46 years old, but despite that she still had a nice and sexy figure. She had large breasts with the thin delicate skin through which I could see my veins and the light complexion of her body made them look even bigger. After her second birth, together with her husband Peter, she decided to get silicone implants. The two felt robbed after the appearance of the two children Andrea and Tommy because the beautiful shapes of Svetla's magnificent tits had lost their fresh look and prominence. Her nipples got bigger after both breastfeedings, but they weren't big, just not in the center of her breasts like they were before the births.

Before she gave birth, she had a large bust that adorned her thin chest and emphasized her narrow hips, and her small tight bottom made her tits look even bigger. Therefore, Peter did not hesitate and insisted that the implants be at least 450 cc. After the operation, Svetla enjoyed the same attention and focused looks at her bust as before. Now her breasts had that very slight droop characteristic of the breasts of a woman her age who had given birth to and nursed two children.

Svetla took off her swimsuit top. There weren't many people on the beach, and those who were there were far enough away that she didn't wonder for long whether to stay bare-chested. Her son Tommy was with her. She looked up at him and he looked down at the sand. He didn't want to give the impression that he wanted to look at her.

He'd seen her naked to the waist at other times, usually when she was changing in front of the wardrobe with her back to him, and he'd always sneaked a look at her, curious and hoping to see more of the big, big breasts. He wanted to know what her nipples looked like.

But today was not like that. He was getting an opportunity to see his mother's tits in all their beauty. Svetla leaned over to the beach bag to put away her bathing suit and take out her towels, goggles and beach oil. Her breasts drooped with her nipples down and Tommy looked up at them undisturbed by his mother's gaze.

Her tits were swaying slightly to the front, back and side, Tommy thought they were moving in the same way as all the other women who had back sling sex.

Svetla stood up and noticed her son's staring gaze. In seconds, Tommy was able to see his mother's nipples. They were light brown and large but not too large areolas, but those of a mature woman with light nipples slightly protruding in front - almost pink in color.

"Yeah...he's 18 now and it must be normal for him to be interested in the nudity of the opposite sex" she thought.

Tommy was about 1.80m tall. with dark hair and dark eyes like his father Peter. He was still a little shorter than him and much weaker, he was no more than 75 kg. with an athletic figure inherited from both his parents and perfected by judo training, which he had been doing since the age of ten.

- Here's your towel. Said Svetla, handing him the towel with one hand. He took her and began to stretch her next to hers.

Svetla settled down on her towel and lay down on her back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun's rays, which in the morning were not as strong and burning as they were later in the day. She knew Tommy was watching her. She had already put on her sunglasses and without turning her head, she saw Tommy's gaze, who couldn't understand where her eyes were directed, how he was looking at her chest. He took a breath and the tits went up, then he exhaled and they went back to their place. Svetla was already 39 and her breasts were more relaxed. She began to feel her nipples harden and pop. Not because of the sea breeze, but surely because she knew that her son was not taking his eyes off her tits. It was normal for her to get excited when someone looked at her naked body.

- Mom, a man is coming to us. Tommy said looking at an approaching man who was most likely a savior.

Svetla got up on her elbows and greeted him

- Hello!

- Hello! I would like to tell you that the nudist area is 100m down from here. And he pointed to one end of the end

- Please move there

- Right?. Svetla answered him. - We didn't know there was one, but we are not nudists, I just bake without a top.

- Not allowed here ma'am. Please move to the other end of the beach.

Svetla and Tommy gathered their luggage and headed to the end of the beach. They walked on the sand and their breasts swayed here and there and the son did not miss a single movement of his mother's tits. "How were they to the touch, hard or soft", it was difficult for him to determine just from the movement

When they reached the beach, there was only one couple, a man and a woman, and one, most likely, a lifeguard who was sitting on a chair.

Svetla sat down again and Tommy again put his towel next to hers.

After a few minutes the rescuer moved from his observation post and headed towards them. He was naked - no swimsuit. Approaching, Svetla could already see that the savior was completely hairless. His penis was of medium size and wobbled, it was absolutely the same color as his whole body. The head of his cock was completely covered in skin. The man must have been 45 years old. Thin, with dark hair and quite a few wrinkles on his face for his age.

Hello

- Hello. Svetla and Tommy answered almost simultaneously.

- This is a nudist-only area. The savior started. - If you stay here please strip completely naked or I will have to ask you to move to the other part of the beach.

Svetla began to quickly think of what to answer and after a few seconds of stupor she answered

- Yes of course. Now we will do this.

Tommy's eyes widened and he couldn't believe what his mother was saying.

- MHM okay!. Muttered the savior and remained where he was staring at them obviously waiting for them to fulfill their promise.

Svetla was sitting on her towel and lifting her bottom began to remove her panties. She brought her knees to her chest and pulled the panties down first over her thighs to her knees and finally over her feet and lifting them slightly she was completely free of everything she was wearing. Tommy watched her movements carefully and hoped if he could see more but his mother's legs were folded together preventing her pussy from being seen.

- Come on Tommy! Take off your pants.

Tommy sat down next to his mother and took off his bathing suit in the same way Svetla did. But covering his penis balls was almost impossible. He already had an erection, which he pressed with his legs against the abs.

Svetla smiled, hoping that this would calm him down and noticed his semi-hardened cock and the slight hairiness above it. Tommy was big now.

The Savior thanked them, turned and walked to his post. And Svetla thought about how much her child had actually grown. He can now have sex. She couldn't see his penis well enough, but from what she could see, it was clear that Tommy was already sexually mature.

They sat for some time with their legs folded to their chests and Svetla decided that this could not last all day and relaxed her hands back. Her breasts opened again. She looked down and saw the top of her pussy. It was clear that if she stretched her legs forward Tommy would see the same. Do it. The sun warmed her pale skin, which until now had always been covered by a swimsuit. Her pussy was a darker color and now he seemed to see only the contrast of fair, tanned skin and thin labia and the hood of her clit. Tommy was silent, looking out to sea, not wanting to look away until Mother laid back, put on her sunglasses, and spoke.

- Look Tommy, we're going to be here all week so just relax and forget you're naked, everyone here is a nudist and accepts nudity as something normal.

- Yes...but...I..Tommy wondered if and how to explain the beginning erection and how acceptable it would be here on the beach.

- What Tommy, did you want to say something. His mother said turning her head towards him.

His cock was already quite swollen and it was impossible to hide the fact that Tommy was aroused by his mother's naked body.

- Look, you're a boy..., you're almost a man now, it's normal to be curious about what a woman's body looks like, don't worry about it, you can easily look at any a detail that distinguishes a woman from a man, and so I think it will be easier for you - you can easily accept the nudity of others and yourself among them. Saying this she spread her legs slightly so as to set an example to Tommy and show him how unprejudiced she was, and he would be able to see every detail of the female anatomy unhindered.

- This is me. She said standing up on her elbows and pointing with her palms between her legs. - This is my vagina (continued Svetla looking at her pussy) and you appeared from this very place, I guess you know. She finished jokingly and looked at him smiling. Tommy kept his eyes on her pussy and the place where his father had repeatedly inserted his penis so that it could come into the world.

- Oooh mom.. It's not just that. Tommy came up in a low voice.. I've never seen a naked woman before..live and that's why...I think that..

- Yes, but that's why I'm telling you not to worry and to look at me as calmly as you want. There aren't many other people on the beach yet, and soon they will start arriving, so you better get used to the nudity quickly.

Svetla was already sitting on the towel and turned her body against Tommy. Sitting, she opened her poop and in front of her son's eyes and revealed herself completely shaved and pussy.

- These are my breasts - she said, lifting her bust with both hands. And this is my vagina - and saying this she spread her labia with her right hand.

Tommy was now fully cocked. Since his mother had been so bold, he decided he might as well show off. He stretched his legs towards the sea and revealed 16 cm. cock that lay heavily on the tiles of his stomach.

- Ooh. You have really grown up. Sveta widened her eyes. The son's penis was really big already. When exactly this had happened, her son already looked like a man. If not elsewhere, at least with your penis for sure. The head of his cock was pink and bigger than the trunk, which was shaped like a banana. She looked at him for a few more seconds and began to think of what to do to ease her son's anxiety and who already had a 16 cm reason to be further ashamed of his nakedness.

- Tommy, do you want to go for a swim in the sea..she started..- You have an erection which is quite normal for boys especially your age and it shouldn't bother you but I think if we get in the water you will probably relax and your penis will fall.

- MHM okay!. Tommy said and they both stood up almost simultaneously and walked across the still pleasantly warm sand towards the sea which was about twenty paces from their towels. Svetla's breasts were swaying to and fro, and this did not escape the attention of Tommy, whose penis, like a cell, hardened and protruded more and more after every step. His cock was swaying and he seemed to be trying to cover it with one hand, but his mother could see everything and although she tried not to look at him, she couldn't think of anything but the huge cock that had grown between her legs to her son.

They reached the water and went in quickly up to their knees but it was still cold so they stopped at that depth. The waves crashed against Svetla's knees and some of them splashed on her labia and already swollen clitoris. Apparently, the nudity had an effect on her as well, and not only on the naked and son. Tommy also didn't want to plunge headlong into the sea. He stayed next to Svetla, who began to wet her body with water so that it would be easier for her to get used to the temperature.

Tommy followed her example and while getting wet with the water all over his body, he did not take his eyes off his mother's wet pussy or her tits, which she massaged with the sea water. There was no prospect or sign of his erection going down. At least not while he was watching the show his mother put on. She realized this and began to submerge herself so that she could hide her naked body from her son's view, at least for a little while. He also submerged, and not long after they were swimming side by side she asked him:

- Well, how is it? Are you used to the water?

- Yes. It's ok now!

- Shall we go out already? How's the dick?

His mother said jokingly, smiling.

- May be. Tommy smiled and started to get out of the water. His penis reached out, already limp and pointing downwards in the direction of gravity. His little head was still exposed and ready to pop up again

- Mmm, well done, we can now head to our towels. Svetla stood up and walked out of the sea waves.

Tommy hurried ahead of her so she wouldn't be able to look at her naked mother and headed for the beach. Two girls, probably around 22-23 years old, settled next to their towels. Both with light hair about 1.70. Tommy paused and fidgeted. The girls had already unpacked their bags and taken off their clothes. In a few seconds they were completely naked and lay down on the towels to enjoy the sun's rays.

It looked like Tommy's erection problems weren't going to end.

Tommy reached for his towel, sat down, and glanced at the girls seated near them. They lay on their backs and it was easy for him to see everything that interested him. Both had shaved pussies and almost the same size - not big boobs (as far as it could be judged for women lying down). Only the girl who was closer to them had very small nipples, and Tommy thought they were cute. Very quickly he could compare these tits with those of his mother who was already approaching their place from the shore. Her breasts heaved from their weight and from Svetla's uneven footing in the hot sand. Her dark nipples stood out against the white complexion of her tits.

Tommy tried to stop staring at them and looked down to see his mother's massive looking pussy where the large labia stood out and were easily distinguishable from the small ones and the hood of the clit was visible above them. Seawater was still flowing all over Svetla's body, including between her legs.

Tommy was erect again. He drew his knees to his chest in an attempt to hide this from the new neighbors.

Svetla turned her back to him and faced the sea, walked away and began to wait for the water to dry on her body before sitting down next to Tommy.

She bent down and grabbed her dark hair with both hands and started pulling it into a ponytail. While this was going on, Tommy was enjoying her ass, and the dick, which from this position looked different. He wanted to just get up and stuff his hard cock into the sweetest picture his eyes had ever seen.

After a minute, Svetla sat next to her son and looked around the beach. To the left there were still no beachgoers in front of them was the beautiful sea on the right Tommy and the two girls and behind them dunes with a few trees, bushes and some other sand plant and withered trees and twigs probably blown by the sea and the wind.

Svetla also brought her knees closer to her chest (which made them stick out even more between her legs and body), wrapped both of her arms around them, turned her head to Tommy and spoke softly:

- It seems to me that you will not be able to sit comfortably on the beach until we release this tension between your legs.

She said and looked at a red head on his penis that Tommy couldn't hide in any way. He caught the look and also looked at his hard cock and said:

- I'm sorry mom, what should I do? It's not enough, but now these two next to us here!

- Okay, okay, you don't have to regret anything, I already told you. This is quite normal. I just think that if you masturbate and ejaculate, your erection will go down.

Tommy raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes - Mother was offering him to masturbate!!!!!

Svetla spared him the vanity and embarrassment that arose before he answered her, she continued quietly and conspiratorially:

- There are dunes behind us. You can walk there and finish without anyone seeing you. You know what I mean.

- Yes...but,..okay. But don't tell anyone please!

- There is no. Of course I won't tell anyone, don't worry no one will know. And think of it as something that is normal, something that all normal people do. Svetla answered him in a soothing tone.

- Yes, I understood, but this is probably not normal to happen on the beach.

Tommy was talking to his mother and trying to see if he could see a little more of her breasts and hidden behind her knees or leaning slightly forward to see her pussy that was sticking out behind her ankles.

Svetla continued the conversation with Tommy without changing her position, but taking into account his voyeuristic attempts to see her private parts.

It turned her on. She knew she would be wet soon. Even though she was now a sexual object in her son's eyes, her labia was already swelling and her vagina was getting moist, but it wasn't as noticeable as with the arousal of the opposite sex. So he had to help Tommy to stop his embarrassment.

Or was that just an excuse. The thoughts of both of them were flying at a terrible speed and there was no time to make sense of the incident. Events just took their course.

- No one will see you if you hide there behind those dunes. Come on. Said Svetla, standing up and heading towards the dunes. Tommy followed her. His mother's incredible ass was in front of him again. Climbing to the dunes Svetla had to bend over several times and this gave Tommy the opportunity to steal a few more pictures from his mother's already wet pussy. Traces of her juices were visible on her pubes and lips. Svetla climbed up two dunes and after the second one she went down where there were several bushes of tall and sharp grass. Going down the chest and swayed and Tommy did not miss this element of the short walk with his mother. There, Svetla looked around and told her son with satisfaction.

- Here, nothing can be seen from here, except the sky and the sand around you. Do your work calmly and you will see how it will be easier for you. You know what to do, don't you?

- Of course mom. I'm not that small. You.. where will you be?

- I will go upstairs and wait for you there under the shade tree. Come on.

She said and moved closer to him to kiss his cheek. Her bare breasts touched Tommy's elbow in the kiss. He felt it and his cock grew even harder. His mother turned and climbed the dune. Tommy did not wait for a second invitation and began to beat himself, hoping to have the opportunity to see his mother's pussy again. And it showed in some of Svetla's bends along the path and up the tree. When he reached him, he hid behind him so that he was no longer visible. He waited...and thought about...what the hell he was doing.

He turned on his son with his naked flesh, which also turned her on.

What would her husband Peter say? How would she react if she knew what was happening to their son? He looked at her popping nipples and then at his cock. She leaned against the tree, stroked her pussy with one hand and grabbed one of her breasts with the other. He started massaging them and closed his eyes. It only took a few minutes and it would be over. She was very excited.

Just then, Tommy called out from below.

- Mom!.

Svetla stopped the activity, went around the tree and looked at her son who was holding his cock with one hand and with the other he was covering the sun's rays from shining in his eyes.

- What's up Tommy?

- I guess I won't be able to...

- What do you mean?

Svetla went to her son and her breasts, and again they swayed up and down, her nipples had popped, and this made her curious to know how Tommy would react if he saw this change.

12