Nothing You Haven't Seen Before...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,778 Followers

Again, I didn't know quite what to expect, but it wasn't candlelight and rose petals. It was Evie, sitting up in bed reading a book. Everything was shadowed, other than the pool of yellow light cast by her bedside lamp, her face and neck in sharp relief. "About time, kid," she called softly.

"I'm a busy man," I shrugged, squinting to see what she was wearing. All I could see was her head and shoulders, the bedsheets pulled up underneath her bare arms; if there was the line of a pale lace bra or chemise arching over her shoulders, I couldn't tell. I thought for a moment, then shrugged and whisked off my boxers. I knew this woman: I knew I wouldn't need them, so I strode nude and brazen out of the darkness toward her bed. "I've got things to do, Evie."

"You got that right." She eyed me as I approached, her smirk tugging at one corner of her mouth. "My my. Naked already. A bit presumptuous, don't you think?"

I matched her smile. "Calm down," I echoed her, "it's nothing you haven't seen before."

She snorted. "You're not hard yet," she observed, staring at me boldly. "Can you wait until I finish this chapter?"

I laughed, confident. "Do you want me to?"

She sighed. "Actually? It's not much of a book, anyway." She dog-eared the page and set it aside (One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel Garcia Marquez), then cocked her head to gaze up at me. "So, foreplay is definitely over?"

I stood now right beside her bed, her face turned up to mine. My penis was not wasting time; I saw no straps over her shoulders. "Did you miss fucking me?"

"Yes," she nodded without any hesitation.

I felt my balls lurch. "Did you miss sucking my cock?"

She ran her eyes slowly down my body, fixating on my dick, and I saw her swallow. "Yes."

I took a deep breath. "Then why isn't it in your mouth?" I asked, my voice hushed and deep.

"That's a great question," she admitted, and she wasn't smirking anymore as she sat up in her bed. Her breasts spilled out as the blankets fell away, and when she sat up on the mattress I could see she wasn't wearing any panties, either. She extended a steady finger and ran it along the big vein squiggling atop my penis. It jumped, her touch sure and focused, finger running up and down, up and down as I grew firmer. "Would you like me to suck it?"

"Absolutely," I rasped.

"Feed it to me, then," she ordered in a harsh whisper.

I swallowed, mesmerized by her gentle, insistent stroke, and then I pushed her down onto her mattress and swung my leg up and over her face. She was still getting herself positioned as I knelt above her, straddling her head, my balls bouncing off her lips. "Want me to feed it to you, huh?" I scowled, watching as she opened her mouth wide, and I wasted no time: I angled myself downward and slid into her mouth, both of us groaning at the feel of tongue on cock, her lips already clamping tight around my girth. "Little cocksucker."

"Mmm." She let her tongue play with my flesh, tasting it, getting her fill as her eyes closed in brief bliss, and then she pulled back into her pillow with a harsh kiss to my cockhead. As soon as she released me, my penis sprang up over her face. "Fuck yeah," she grunted, triumphant, her lips closing around my scrotum. I straightened, my head toward her dark ceiling, loving the stomach-dropping sensation of my balls in her mouth. She slapped my ass, then both hands gripped my cheeks tightly. "So hot," she muttered in between spitty kisses up and down the bottom of my shaft. "Such a stud."

"I missed this," I admitted, my hips undulating as I let her lips roam along my flesh. I reached languidly back, relishing my control, and found her nipples. She squealed around my dick as I twisted them. "Goddamn, you're luscious."

She slapped my butt once more, then used that hand to drag my penis back downward. "I missed your dick," she confessed, sucking at the crown around my head.

"It missed you," I chuckled, pushing deeper. She gagged once, briefly, fighting her way up, then began laboriously to swallow my head into her throat. I let her try, enjoying the flutter of her throat around me, then smacked her tits and pulled abruptly out of her mouth. She let her lungs fill in a great gust. "I want to fuck you," I told her simply.

"Then do it," she panted, her spit smeared all over her chin. She glared up at me. "How do you want me, boy?"

My dick leapt over her face. "Bare. On your knees, like a fucking bitch," I grunted, falling at once back into our old patterns: she loved dirty talk.

"Bare, hmm?" She twisted under me, her skin rubbing mine as she flipped, her hair whipping around. "You think I'm going to let you cum in me, stud?"

I grabbed her hips, impatient, hauling her up to me as she worked to get her toe-curled feet outside my knees. "You will if I want you to." She'd always loved that, the breeding aspect, and now there was something new: a dark place my mind descended to at once. "I'm going to shoot my cum where my girlfriend came from," I taunted, my hand making meaty contact with her butt.

"Fuck," she whimpered. When I looked down between her thighs, I saw her pussy waiting, trembling. Drooling.

"You like that." It wasn't a question, and I shuffled forward with my cock primed and ready. I let her reach back between her thighs, guiding me desperately in while I watched myself enter her. "You fucking love that." She felt good, wet and hot and familiar and different and naughty and perfect all at once, and I wasted no time pushing balls-deep. She moaned into her pillow when she felt my thighs meet hers. "Taking cock from your own daughter's boyfriend, you twisted slut," I hissed.

"Goddamn, Keith." She sounded like she was sobbing, hunching back against me, wagging her ass to keep me as deep as she could. "You feel so good." It came out as a chant, a whispered incantation. "Take me," she panted.

"I am." I pulled out, leaving her empty for a teasing moment before I thrust her hard back into her pillow. "I forgot how good it feels to fuck you," I muttered harshly, kneading her butt as I always had. She was so much fun to fuck; I could do anything, say anything. My mind found another dark corner. "Want to pick up where we left off," I chuckled, "trying a little assplay?" I let her feel my thumb wander into her crack, toward her anus, glorying in the feel of her pussy spasming around me.

She'd always been such fun to play, like a musical instrument.

"Goddamn," she gasped, but I'd had my fun. She'd worked me up: yesterday's teasing, the memory of our past, the excellence of her pussy around my dick, the sheer wrongness of what we were doing to Daisy... all of it conspired to send a surge of energy to my body, and I started fucking her in earnest, my body slamming hard into hers. I wasn't here to mess around anymore.

Foreplay was long over, and now play was, too. This was lust.

I watched her ass ripple to the crushing impact of my thighs, savoring the way she writhed back to get more of me into her. "Come on," she chanted, her hand slapping roughly at her own clit in time with my thrusts, and in a fit of jealousy I decided I wanted to be the one to work her clit: I shoved her onto her back, her face a wide-eyed sweaty mess as it gazed up at me, and then my penis dived between her spread legs and plunged back inside her.

She hissed, amazed, as our pubes tangled, and then we had one of those moments in the golden light of her bedside lamp where our eyes met as if bound together in mutual need before I kissed her, hard, for the first time in two years. Her tongue stabbed eagerly up into my mouth, but then I was changing my motion, focusing not on plunging deep but on thrusting straight down, the ridges of my dick rubbing along the top of her pussy, scraping her clit raw.

Evie responded at once, her feet high alongside my butt, gasping into my mouth. "Holy fuck, you're going to make me cum." It came out as machine-gun syllables in a flurry of saliva as I boned her savagely, feeling her body come to life beneath mine, finding the energy to keep thrusting and thrusting, fast and hard. My brain soared.

Because I knew she was about to orgasm. And that I would make it happen.

She clasped herself to me, her shrieky gasp a wash of breath in my face as, with a thrashing spasm, she climaxed. I took her through it, like I'd always done, keeping her at her peak with the same rhythm that had brought her there. Evie had always been a spectacularly orgasmic woman, and it was fun taking my cue from her, letting her feed my lust even as I sated hers.

When I felt her relax, I slowed down; no reason to rush. I kissed her once more, her mouth accepting mine eagerly, her feet sliding from my sweaty legs onto her own mattress. "Holy shit, that was good," she crooned, her face red, and then she was beating urgently on my shoulder. "Lie back, Keith. Let me ride you."

"Fuck yeah." I rolled happily over onto the dark side of the bed, my abs protesting slightly, watching as she crawled across and took my cock in her mouth once more. She hummed around me, licking herself from my skin, then laid a line of kisses up my belly and chest as she mounted me. Neither of us spoke, our eyes glittering in the night as she lined herself up, lifted my penis, and sank her wet, warm pussy down my shaft, impaling herself with a long sigh.

I looked up, admiring the excellence of her body, the energy from her lust. She hunched herself down with her nipples in my face, her mouth slackly open above. "You feel so good inside me, baby," she whispered, grinding low on my lap. "Just let me make you cum."

I nodded, unable to speak through the cotton in my mouth, my hands undecided whether to grip her ass or her tits. But then, as she rose and fell snakelike above me, I realized it hardly mattered.

We had all night.

I locked my eyes onto hers, watching her react to my body, to my gasps. She wanted me to feel good, and everything in my face tried to tell her she was succeeding, that I wanted to stay inside her all night, the two of us joined as profoundly as I'd ever been, with anyone. I hunched up a few times, my body communicating with hers, but Evie bit her lip and kept up her pace. "Cum in me, baby," she whispered, her eyes shining. "I want it."

I lay back, thunderbolts shooting from my dick to my toes, my fingers, my brain, and I was nodding up at her, even craning up to capture her nipple as it swung with her rhythm, sucking hard, tasting sweat and smelling sex and gripping her flesh to mine as I arched high, hopelessly out of control, shooting my semen far up inside her body.

She collapsed on me, our bodies breathing in synch, glued languidly together by our sweat and cum, bound that way by her hair sweeping around me. And as I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her breath on my neck, there was nothing in the world but her and me.

* * *

I was doing a good job hiding my sore dick from Daisy in the morning as we packed her car. It wasn't easy: I'd fucked her mom three times last night, and moving was a little painful. Evie leaned in the front doorway, waving.

She looked good in her terry-cloth robe.

"I had a great time, Ms Schott," I smiled, giving her a hug. Her wet hair left a shampoo-smelling stain on my shirt.

"Call me Evie." She winked. "I loved having you, Keith," she smiled. "I hope you come here again."

Daisy stood beaming, oblivious, and I know I blushed a little. "Oh, I will. Often." I had all the time in the world.

* * *

Thanks for reading! Votes and comments welcome!

Voboy
Voboy
1,778 Followers