All Comments on 'Nothing You Haven't Seen Before...'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he loves her, but he really doesn't actually. Great girl, gives head, the works, and he decides to risk it all on her older mother. Yeah, sure. Makes no sense at all, but it's your rodeo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With mom's that do that to their own daughters, is it any wonder there are so many crazy sluts running around these days?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 2 years ago

Awesome! Great writing and interesting characters, especially the Mom. Loved this snippet:

"Tell her what?" Evie cocked one leg up against the cabinet and arched her back a bit. Effortless. I was firming quickly, starting to wonder how I was going to keep her from noticing. "That you once gave me three orgasms in one hour?" she smiled. "Or, that you came in my eye once?"

I nodded, nervous. "Awkward, see? I'm thinking she doesn't need to know any of that."

"Keith," she snickered, "if you think I'm going to tell my only child that I've licked her boyfriend's balls, then you're obviously high."

I so hoped one or the other of them would say out loud that he should marry Daisy and keep Evie around for sex.

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Well-crafted scenes and remarkable dialogue throughout your story! This was an excellent read! Imagination is a wonderful thing! Crazy how others seem to think these are real people doing things in real-time ... I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. 5*

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 2 years ago

Goddamn, this night be the greatest milf story on the site. Right there next to Mother of the Bride. You have such a way with language and imagery!

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

wow. loved the twist when his old flame returns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So what happened with daisy? How come she’s not in the sequel ‘shaking it off’?

joeoggijoeoggi10 months ago

Wow. You’ve got to write a sequel. So good. Great situations. Good characters (sorry not great - I mean he’s $ucking his girlfriend’s mother for crying out loud…but who am I to judge?). I would have done the same thing in his situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...