Notice Me

Story Info
Two friends can no longer fight the attraction.
879 words
3.74
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light enters the room through the blinds casting shadowy stripes across the bunk beds, the tiled floor, the tiny couch against the wall. Posters cover the thickly painted cinder block walls, images of favorite films and sexy stars and revered rock bands. Though small, the room is tidy, textbooks and homework neatly piled on the small desk tucked into the corner. A picture of her and her boyfriend sits atop the dresser.

Laughter echoes down the hall as two friends excitedly review the play they'd just seen. The show of a lifetime, a shared experience they would never forget. She takes out her key and unlocks the door, entering the dim dorm room. He follows closing the door behind him, not yet ready to go home.

Dropping her playbill on the desk, she awakens the computer. The glow of the screen illuminates her face as she chooses a song and spins in the chair to face him now lounging on the couch.

They speak easily, finding a comfort in each other's company unique to them. The conversation twists and turns until they realize that in a year of friendship, they have never touched. Not a hug. Not a high five. Not even a handshake. Laughing at themselves, they extend index fingers, each leaning toward the other finally touching - fingertip to fingertip. Their eyes meet, ocean waves and blue sky swirling with awareness. Neither able to deny the jolt that sprung from the contact.

Breathing deeply, biting her lip, she takes his hand turning it over and slowly drags her hand along his muscled forearm to his wrist, his broad palm, his calloused fingers until each digit finds its mate. Her eyes meet his again and there she finds a storm brewing. She rises from her chair moving to stand before him. He leans back, legs spread wide and looks at her for the first time as a woman. Not his friend's girlfriend, not his best friend. A woman.

Her red skirt reaches the floor but the slits in either side reach to mid thigh. The broad basin of her hips lead to a slender waist and lovely full breasts all wrapped invitingly in a black tee. Her dark brown hair falls gently around her face as her lips curve into a knowing smile.

She steps forward, a mischievous glint in her green eyes, and slowly pulls the crimson fabric up, inch by tantalizing inch revealing shapely calves and creamy thighs. A low chuckle escapes her throat as he squirms in response, glancing at the picture on the dresser. She settles herself in his lap, arms draped loosely about his neck. Wiggling a bit to settle her sex over his, her raised eyebrow dares him to protest.

Challenge accepted he presses upward, quirking his own brow as his growing bulge meets her heat. Enjoying this new game, she lowers her lips until they are a breath away from his. They talk this way, forehead to forehead, lips brushing as they speak, convincing themselves they're not breaking the rules. His hands slide up her exposed thighs and move to the small of her back, slipping under her shirt and pulling her closer.

His hands on her break her control. Tilting her head, hair curtained around their faces as if hiding their sin, she throws caution to the wind and kisses him. Her tongue gently traces his lips before dipping between them for a taste of his mouth. What strength he had crumbles as her tongue explores his mouth. His hands race over her curves to fist in her hair as he devours her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she watches his face as she slowly lifts her shirt revealing the ivory skin of her stomach. The fabric slides over her supple breasts, nipples hard as pebbles beneath the black lace of her bra. He makes quick work of his own shirt and crushes her body to him, soft curves against solid strength, as he reclaims her mouth. Hips moving of their own accord, her panties dampen with desire as she feels his need growing beneath her.

Catching a breath for a moment, realize what they've done, remembering the one they both hold dear. She stands and puts distance between them, quickly moving to the other side of the room, not trusting her resolution to resist him. Her breasts rise and fall in the darkness. His eyes pin her to the wall. She sees him make the decision as he rises from the couch. He closes the distance between them, towering over her. Lifting lust filled eyes to his, she nods.

Growling he pushes against her, his teeth scraping over her neck, warm breath at her ear. Her moans urge him on and her hands reach to unbutton his pants pulling them down frantically. His rough hands skate down over her writhing form and his lips follow, teasing her nipples with flicks of his tongue. Kneeling before her, he looks up, kissing just below her navel and painstakingly peels the scarlet skirt down, down, down until it puddles on the floor.

Hands tangled in his thick hair, they both know. They've reached the point of no return. The damage is done. Let the bridges burn in the flames of their desperate desire.