Glory Box

Story Info
A woman performs for her lover.
1.2k words
4.13
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guide you to the center of the living room, kiss your nose. I leave you for a moment, my gorgeous girl. Turning on the music, turning off the lights, I move slowly around the darkened room, lighting candle after candle, the sweet scent of lavender and vanilla rising on the air. The gentle light dances over the walls, caresses your face as I cross to you.

I take your face in my hands, thumbs tracing your cheekbones, and gaze deeply into your eyes. I breathe you in, the combination of your shampoo, the wine, and your skin is intoxicating. I comb my fingers through your hair and brush my lips across yours... my tongue slips between them, seeking your flavor... the sweetness of your mouth. Our bodies pressed together, curves against curves, our tongues dance. I catch your bottom lip between my teeth and tug lightly.

"Sit down, love. Enjoy."

As you settle yourself on the couch, I begin to sway with the music, running my hands over my body. I watch your face as I cup my breasts, leaning forward to offer you a peek of their bounty, of the lace hiding beneath my shirt. I circle my hips and slowly turn, looking over my shoulder seeking your eyes as my hands slide over my hips, my ample ass. Completing my rotation, my hands slide up my thighs and tug my shirt from the waistband of my skirt.

Biting my lip, my eyes shine with mischief as my fingers slowly slip each button free revealing the pale softness of my stomach... the shadowed dip of my navel... the forest green lace struggling to contain the fullness of my freckled breasts. You take a deep breath and swallow as I shrug the shirt from my shoulders... squirm subtly as it falls to the floor. I bring a finger to my lips... drag it slowly down between my breasts... watching your eyes follow its journey.

A sultry smile curves my lips, painted red for the occasion. I hold your gaze as I turn again, bringing my hands to my waist. Hooking my thumbs beneath my waistband I continue moving with my music as I urge the skirt over my hips... uncovering matching green lace thong. Slowly circling my wide hips I feel the fabric slip down my thighs and pool at my ankles. I kick it aside, instantly forgotten.

My green eyes are lined in black and sparkle like sea glass. Meeting your eyes again, I turn and move closer. My fingernails drag slowly up my milky thighs leaving pink lines of lust in their wake. I see you grip the cushions and smile wickedly. A low chuckle rises from my slender throat as my hands move to my breasts, thumbing my nipples to attention through the thin lace.

Watching you take a deep shuddering breath, I reach both hands behind me, unclasp the bra but hold it to me... making you wait. You bite your lip... your eyes say "Please." I smile and let it fall exposing my pale breasts and rosy nipples. One hand grasps my breast, pinches the sensitive bud, pulling lightly. My other hand slides over my stomach, beneath the scrap of lace, a finger slips for a moment into my wet sex. I close the distance between us and offer you a taste of my need for you. You part your pink lips and I brush my finger over your tongue.

You reach for me but I retreat, still dancing... sinuous and sinful in the candlelight. Hypnotizing you as I move. I turn and spread my legs, bending slowly, my hands sliding down my shapely legs. I bend my knees and gently bounce my ass. Standing up, I peel the last remaining barrier from my body revealing my glistening pussy. Nude but for my too high heels I bend and look over my shoulder, seeking your reaction to performance, wiggle my ass at you teasingly.

I stand and turn once more, my hand moving to rub my swollen clit, slipping between my slick folds, my eyes locked on yours. My pale skin is flushed with excitement. My body craves your touch... your skin. I reach my hand out to you, help you rise from the couch.

"Come here, love."

I pull you to me, holding you close. My nakedness against your clothes is erotic and my heart races as your lips find mine. Your kisses are hungry and impatient having been made to wait as you were. Our tongues tangle, hands move quickly over curves. I moan deeply as you grasp my ass, your fingernails gently biting my flesh. You gasp as my teeth graze your throat just over your pulse.

I spin you around, my hot kisses still covering your neck, your shoulder. My fingers find the zipper of your dress and pull it down... my lips follow trailing featherlight kisses down your spine. Reaching up, I pull the dress from your shoulders, let it puddle at your feet. The smooth skin of your back is pressed against my breasts as my hands seek the fullness of yours. My breath is warm on your neck as I cup your breasts, feel your nipples stiffen beneath my palms.

I make quick work of the clasp on your bra freeing your breasts. My pussy pulses at the sound you make when I roll your nipples between my fingers. You reach and grasp my thigh tightly, letting your head fall back onto my shoulder as I hold you in my arms. I turn you again and kiss you deeply, gripping your ass with both hands, my need growing by the second.

My lips race over your jaw, down your throat, across your collarbone, lower to capture your nipple, to suck the sweet bud between my lips and tease it with quick flicks of my tongue. Your hands tangle in my hair and hold me to your breast as your gasps and moans add harmony to the song. The scent of our lust is as prominent as the lavender and vanilla of the candles.

I make my way back to your mouth, kiss you deeply... then more softly... sweetly. I break the kiss and pull back to look into your eyes. I want to see you. To watch you react. One hand tangled in your tresses, the other moves lightly over the dip of your waist and slips beneath the red lace panties covering your flower. My fingers spread your petals... find the nectar hidden there.

My fingers gently rub your swollen bud as your eyes cloud... roll back as you sigh. My kisses cover you from your neck to your hip as I slowly kneel before you. I look up at you, my emerald eyes swimming with lust and love and catch your panties between my teeth, slowly pulling them down... down... down... my breath hot on your sex... my hair tickling your thighs.

I feel you quivering as I kiss back up your leg... not missing an inch on my journey. My hands grip your ass again, bring your sex to my hungry mouth... so lovely... so delicious. I lock eyes with you.... take a taste. I smile as you tremble on my tongue.