#NotMeTo

Story Info
Two wives conspire for revenge of sorts.
6k words
4
34.8k
18
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

I think it was only the second or third time in her life that she had ordered lobster tail at "market price". She was relishing the steaming white flesh dipped in melted butter. She was normally too conservative to order lobster but indeed tonight was a celebration. Earlier in the day she had signed a five-year licensing agreement that I had negotiated, for a machine control software program she developed with her father, a master machinist. The earlier version, licensed four years earlier, had paid off her school loans and her father's mortgage. The newest deal insured her father would have a very comfortable retirement and provide us with enough income for a substantial step up in our standard of living.

As I reflected, the deal had been rewarding for me as well. Sophie was a young recent engineering Masters graduate who had wandered into my office about five years ago looking for a "cheap" lawyer to help her with patents and licensing. As I was the newest young lawyer in the firm, she was hoping I would be affordable. While helping a struggling recent graduate with visions of selling a software program hardly seemed the path to success, her spunky personality and that cute smile seemed worthy of the free consult my firm offered. Within 30 minutes I was hooked on Sophie and 30 minutes later I was growing convinced that her aspirations may have some merit. By the time she left the office I was scratching my head trying to figure out why I was so smitten with her. Scraggly dirty blonde hair, glasses that were 10 years out of style, crooked teeth, jeans with holes - not because that was stylish but because she'd actually worn holes through the knees working with her father, and a frumpy T-shirt covering what appeared to be "almost A" boobs. But that energy, those dimples, persistent smile, and the legs and butt those raggedy jeans covered were world-class.

Fortunately, we were nearly done with our meal when Sophie was distracted. She turned to look as the hostess seated a couple in the adjacent dining room. The attractive young woman gushed "Thank you Professor." as he held her chair while she took her seat. The gentleman responded, "My pleasure" as he took his seat. He looked the part of her professor. Probably 10 or 15 years older than the young woman, with a wavy styled mop of brown hair and facial hair that reeked of the stereotypical liberal arts college professor.

Sophie whispered, "That's him."

Sophie's face was flushed and she was crouched low in her chair. She was holding the wine list to shield herself from any prospect that the professor would be able to see her face.

"That's who?" I asked.

"Prof. Endicott. Don't you remember? I told you about him. He is the professor that fired me as his graduate research assistant in Chicago. I wonder what he's doing here? Remember that little scar on my right knee - that's from when I smashed his hand with a heavy-duty stapler."

It was coming back to me now. It had happened about a year before I met Sophie. She was working in the lab during her last semester at graduate school. The professor had flirted with her on a few occasions and had asked her out. She was turned off by his smarmy mannerisms and inappropriate behavior as her boss and professor. He had gotten quite pushy with several inappropriate comments and touching. On his third attempt to ask her out she quickly declined but he persisted, placing his hand on her thigh and explaining how someone like her "with no boobs and buck teeth" should be excited to go out with him especially if she wanted to get an A in class. Before he finished his sales pitch, Sophie had grabbed a nearby stapler and slammed it full speed on top of professor Endicott's hand that was inching up her thigh. Those old-fashioned, real metal, heavy duty staplers are nothing to mess with. He howled in pain as blood gushed from the cuts on three fingers and, unfortunately, a slice on Sophie's knee.

As is too often the case, the aftermath of that incident was not very satisfying. The pseudo-concern of the administration didn't translate into appropriate actions. While it resulted in a letter in the professor's file and some stitches and bandages, it wasn't apparent that there were any more serious repercussions. Of course, his defense had been that Sophie was begging for a higher grade and was disgruntled when he wouldn't concede. When Sophie challenged the administrators to check the grading records and pointed out that she had no need to beg for a higher grade they seemed to acknowledge the credibility of her argument and agreed to pay her for the balance of the semester and assure her of an A in the class without needing to continue in her job duties or course attendance. Her attempts to push for greater consequences for Professor Elliott were met with push-back as they threatened to renege on their offer. The incident left Sophie shaken and frustrated.

The incident had happened 400 miles away from where we live now and Sophie couldn't imagine what had brought her former nemesis to our town. I told her to relax and finish her dinner and we would leave but she was reluctant to put down the menu for fear he would recognize her. I chuckled when she said that.

She gave me that curious look and I explained. "He would never recognize you. Don't you remember what you did with part of your original licensing fee? Your hair is professionally groomed and colored with highlights, your old glasses have given way to contacts, you spent two years in braces to get your teeth straightened and whitened, and that stylish blouse reveals the cleavage from those C cup breasts that have enhanced your modest originals. The woman I fell in love with was gorgeous to me but now some of those patent profits have transformed you into a stunning woman. Everything you had been teased or bulled about growing up has been changed but it hasn't changed your values or personality. If he notices you now it will not be because he remembers a student from five years ago, but rather because he sees a beautiful woman. Unless he was sitting in my chair he would never recognize you."

Sophie seemed to relax and we did finish our dinner but her mind was occupied - I was hoping she was not reliving that bad memory. As I found out over the next several months, she had moved from frustration to revenge. Before we left Sophie had discreetly taken several pictures of the professor and his date. We continued our celebration with a drink at home. Sophie slipped into a gorgeous teal colored satin and lace nightie. In bed, I caressed her gorgeous ass and slipped down the shoulder strap and nuzzled her breasts but I could tell her head wasn't in it. She was thinking about something else - hot romance would have to wait until another day.

Things returned closer to normal over the next few days but each evening Sophie spent a few hours at her computer. The following Friday she quizzed me about freedom of information record requests. Two days later she had questions about the legalities associated with hacking into websites and databases. Two days later she wanted to know about recording phone calls not just in our state but from or to an adjacent state. When she mentioned the state name I suspected what was going on and told her to level with me. It seems Dr. Elliott had moved to town last fall with a wife and two daughters ages one and three. Sophie was suspicious that he left a rather prestigious institution to join the faculty of the local much smaller college. He had accepted a parallel level position but with less compensation or opportunity for promotion and national reputation.

Sophie's suspicions lead her to keep digging. Student gossip blogs from the old University hinted that there had been enough complaints that Dr. Elliott was unlikely to ever be promoted and was being watched closely. It turns out he had a record of changing the grades for attractive young women among other suspected inappropriate behaviors. All the while he had built up a very impressive resume of accomplishments and had married and fathered two daughters. Sophie had happened to recall his mother's name and found photos and names of his wife and daughters; information that was suspiciously missing from his own social media accounts.

I queried Sophie as to why she was spending so much time and what she hoped to accomplish. I was nervous that she was only opening old wounds and nothing good could come of it. She said the woman he was with at the restaurant was not his wife. She wanted to make sure he doesn't hurt any more people. The next few weeks Sophie's investigations continued with a few hours most evenings and during occasional breaks during the day to do things that could only be done during business hours. She was talking on the phone a fair amount so it was clear that some folks were helping her. I knew she'd been in touch with some colleagues who were hackers - a group that could be good folks or perhaps not so. I cautioned her about doing something stupid that would get her in trouble or jeopardize both of our careers. Finally, almost 4 months after that evening in the restaurant I walked into the office and told Sophie that this needed to be wrapped up as it was cutting into our time together in and out of the bedroom. She turned, smiled, closed her laptop and stood up. She peeled off her pullover blouse, unsnapped and unzipped the cutoffs she was wearing, and slid them down over her hips and said "let's go talk about this in the bedroom."

I followed the pink satin bra and panties down the hall. I hesitated a few seconds telling her I had to turn off the television and lights before going to bed. She turned, unhooked the front clasp on her bra and said I could do that between rounds two and three.

It was about 40 minutes later in the middle of round two. I was lying flat on my back and Sophie was riding me cowgirl style with my 6 inches taking pleasure from her warm wet pussy, my eyes feasting on her smiling face and C cup breasts delightfully dancing as she bounced and rocked. She slowed slightly and said, "I need you to find room on your calendar to meet with Professor Elliott's wife. We talked several times on the phone but she wants to see my evidence. It needs to be during the day when her husband is at work."

I asked Sophie what she learned and she told me we would go over it when we met. She started working her ass driving my cock deeper. She took my hands and put one on her hip and one on her breast. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. With one hand she began rubbing her clit. She began making feminine grunting sounds and gasping noises. I watched as my beautiful, smart, kind, and now almost a millionaire naked wife pumped a second load of cum from my cock. I did get the lights and television turned off but did not get to round three until morning.

Four days later we met with professor Elliott's wife, Janice, in a meeting room at a downtown hotel to go over what Sophie had found out about the professor. Janice was beautiful, short wavy stylish blonde hair and big brown eyes, high cheekbones, beautiful skin and immaculately groomed. It was quickly apparent that she was no dummy. She had done a lot of crying and soul-searching over the past several days. She was in love and was convinced the professor loved her and their girls but she was also convinced that something was going on. The professor was a chronic flirting philanderer. He had been warned by his previous employer that it would be better if he found a new position and a fresh start as he had no future there. Sophie had confirmations in statements from three women indicating that the professor, Peter was his name, had harassed them. One had admitted to a three month relationship but it was before he was married. The other two had rejected him but told stories of other classmates that they thought had not. It seems the behavior had let up after Peter met Janice but Sophie had uncovered credit card records that suggested Peter had not relinquished his bad habits. Discrepancies between his Outlook calendar, class schedule and credit card statements indicated he had seldom gone more than a few months without a new, at least attempted, relationship.

Sophie also discovered that Peter appeared to be in love with his wife and daughters. He was generous with them virtually always available for special occasions and never anything but kind and loving. There was no evidence that his distractions had ever affected his love life with Janice as she told stories of relationships several times each week and receipt of gifts of flowers, jewelry, and lingerie on a regular basis.

Sophie's revelations had already soaked in as they confirmed some of Janice's instincts and made a compelling case even over the phone. The in-person meeting only confirmed Janice's understanding. Fortunately, she had the crying and self-pity out of her system and was shifting her attention to what would come next. As much as divorce seemed logical, Peter's love for all three girls and the young ages of his daughters made Janice reluctant to move ahead with that option. Furthermore, she was concerned that if she couldn't stop Peter's behavior it would ultimately lead to the end of his career with huge damages to her daughters. Sophie's disdain for his behavior had mellowed with time and she was convinced that it would be difficult to press charges as his behavior was disgusting but difficult to prove illegal, especially when most of the women she had found out about had sought grading favors or were satisfying their own college professor fantasies. Sophie was sure there were others like herself that had been harassed unwillingly but none who had been uncovered and would talk publicly. As the meeting ended I was looking forward to Sophie putting this behind her but Janice indicated she was thinking about something and would be in touch.

A week later Janice called back. After confirming I was there she asked to be put on speakerphone after which she told us she had a plan and would need our help. Her plan was to give Peter an ultimatum via a video message. She was nervous she wouldn't be able to speak to him in person without breaking down and wanted him to contemplate her demands before returning home. During the week, she had talked with divorce lawyers and two different counselors to assess the prospects of salvaging the marriage and changing Peter's behavior. The consensus was that it would be low probability but worth a try - she did love the big lout. The plan was for us to bring our iPhones and record her statement. Given how much time Sophie had invested in this, we decided it couldn't hurt and Sophie was pleased that Janice was committed to trying to put a stop to Peter's behavior before he hurt other women and risked losing his job, wife and perhaps time with his daughters. The meeting was set for the following Thursday afternoon, 4 PM at a downtown hotel.

Sophie had texted us the room number and a reminder to make sure our phones were charged with room on the memory cards. We arrived on time and Janice invited us into the suite. She was holding a handful of pages that looked like handwritten notes.

"My ultimatum to Peter." She noted as she sat the papers on the desk in the room and asked us if we would like a beverage. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt, mid-thigh length with a slit on the left leg. She had a white silky feminine blouse with a dozen pearl buttons. Her hair was beautifully fixed and she was made up as if she were going out.

I asked her if she was ready to make her statement. She said she would be ready to go as soon as her props arrived. She thanked Sophie for all the work she had done and apologized for the pain Peter had caused her.

"Props?" I asked.

Janice looked at Sophie and I and explained, "I asked a gentleman, Jacob, that owns the insurance agency I use, if he would be willing to play the part of an interested gentleman. I wanted Peter to know that other men would be interested in me if he's not committed to being exclusive. While I read my statement, I have asked Jacob to flirt with me. I will be ignoring his advances as I read my statement to Peter. Jacob is a handsome widowed gentleman several years my senior. He is very successful and has the type of look that I know will make Peter jealous"

Sophie and I looked at each other. It was obvious Janice was not going to be a pushover and that she intended to be perfectly clear to Peter. She walked to the mini-fridge and grabbed a mini bottle of cinnamon whiskey for herself. She was breathing hard as she downed the bottle in three long swigs.

Before we could ask any follow-up questions, there was a knock at the door. Janice greeted Jacob thanking him for coming without even noticing that standing behind him was another much younger man. As Jacob walked into the room he introduced his son, Joshua.

Joshua was a recent college grad on his way to a new job and happened to be in town for the day and had been asked to dinner by his father. Accordingly, he had accompanied his father on this assignment on their way to dinner.

Janice only hesitated briefly contemplating how this might affect her plan. She reached out to shake Joshua's hand as she eyed him from head to toe. Without missing a beat, she said, "if you don't mind, I'd like you to be in my video as well."

Joshua looked somewhat puzzled as Janice quickly told him to smile a lot and just follow his father's lead. Janice then directed the set up telling us where she wanted us to stand and video while directing Jacob and Joshua to positions near the room's window allowing lots of natural light. She grabbed her script from the desk and stood between the two men facing the cameras. She gave Jacob one last instruction, "When I get to the line where I say to Peter "how would you feel if I were playing around", I want you to start playing your part like we discussed."

"Okay start your videos." She directed.

"Dear Peter, it has come to my attention that you have been disrespectful of our marriage vows and to other women. The evidence suggests your behaviors have been, persistent, and disgusting. You haven't been honest with me about how you are spending your time and money. I am taping this message from room 907 in a certain downtown hotel. I think you still love me and I know you love our daughters but you do not seem to be cherishing that love or satisfied with the love of just us three. Let me be perfectly clear, those behaviors must come to an end today or there will be consequences. How would you feel if I were playing around?

I am an attractive woman and I to could be running around with other men. "

As Janice voiced those words Jacob had moved closer and placed his hand on the back of her and began moving his arm. While it was not visible it was obvious that he was rubbing her ass. Like father like son, Jacob followed suit. He placed one hand gently on Janice's waist line, his second hand reached behind her, most probably finding it's home on her other ass cheek.

Janice continued.

"But I have been loyal to you. I have mothered two beautiful girls. I have supported you and your work. I have taken care of our house and I have taken care of and been there for you. I agreed to move away from my friends for your career. The girls and I love you but we are not going to share you."

As Janice was speaking Jacob had unhooked and unzipped her skirt. Sophie and I looked at each other with a surprised puzzled expression as Jacob, with Joshua's help, slid Janice's skirt over her hips. She shimmied slightly as the skirt fell to the floor revealing nylon stockings held by white garter straps. Bits of white panty were visible but the blouse tails covered most of her. With the skirt remove, both men stood back up and Jacob moved behind Janice. He placed one hand on each hip underneath the blouse tails.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers
12