#NotMeTo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice resumed her talk.

"When we got married I committed to you and I honored that commitment. You will notice that I am wearing the lingerie that I wore on our wedding day. It still fits fine but the bra cups are a tad snug. This lingerie was meant for your eyes only."

Janice was getting emotional and she paused. Jacob was now unbuttoning her blouse as he reached around her waist from behind. Jacob took his cue and began at the top undoing each button. In moments, the buttons were undone and the men removed the white blouse. Jacob held Janice's papers while Joshua removed her arms from the sleeves. The white lacy balconette bra was stunning.

Janice's breasts were beautifully displayed. Her stomach was trim and the matching lace garter belt clinched her waist. The bikini cut panties completed the ensemble in accenting her feminine charms. Jacob took up his position behind Janice and placed his hands on her midriff his fingers grabbing her rib cage immediately below her breasts pulling her body tight against him. Joshua had kneeled and was placing his hands on Janice's stockings. Janice had regained her composure and a smile began to show. She breathed deeply as the men were having an effect on her. Joshua delicately kissed the side of her thigh between the top of her stockings and her panties and his hands were caressing the silky stocking clad leg. She momentarily closed her eyes and pushed her torso back against Jacob with a slightly perceptible wiggle of her ass. Then she stepped forward away from the men and resumed her speech.

"If I'm not enough for you, I need to know. If you want me and the girls in your life here is what you need to do. Take notes!

•You will not have any secret bank accounts, social media accounts, schedule calendars, phones or other devices, everything will be completely transparent.

•I will have all of your passwords and a key to your office and will stop by whenever I want.

•You will have photos of me and the girls on your desk and on the wall in your office and in your wallet.

•You'll have no dinner meetings without me being in attendance.

•You will meet with a counselor over the next year and address your addiction to philandering.

•If you've hurt other women you will seek ways to seek forgiveness or compensation.

•You will always wear your wedding ring and to make sure it's perfectly obvious you're married, you will have the likeness of your wedding ring tattooed on your ring finger.

•And one other thing, you will get the words "I am married" tattooed on your penis in bold letters."

Joshua and Jacob both cringed. Sophie was stunned by what she was seeing and hearing. She was trembling so much I'm not sure how her video quality would turn out. She had moved in front of me and was leaning against me. With one arm she had reached behind her back and placed her hand on my crotch. Not surprisingly, she had a handful of aroused cock straining inside my slacks and briefs.

Janice was completing her remarks.

"I want you to spend your time away from the house until you have made some decisions. You're free to stop by and see the girls but don't plan on staying at the house until you are ready to commit. And don't wait too long. After what I have learned it's been extremely hard for me to even make this offer. I love you but I hate how you have acted. I will not tolerate that behavior ever again."

Janice motioned for us to stop taping. She turned and looked at Joshua and Jacob. They still had their eyes glued on her, standing there in her bridal lingerie. Her breasts bulged from the tight bra and you could see her hard nipples protruding against the thin fabric. She turned to Jacob and asked if he was in a committed relationship. He nodded no. Then Janice asked Sophie, "You did the research, how many times do you think Peter was unfaithful to me in the last five years?"

Sophie thought about it for a few moments then said "Honestly, I don't think a week went by that he wasn't flirting with somebody but I'm guessing that it only went beyond that every several months."

Janice responded, "That's what I figured to. And what do you think the chances are that he will respond to my list?"

"Well, you set a high bar - is that penis tattoo a real thing?

Janice responded with a giggle, "Yes, it's a real thing. Send the videos to my phone so I can forward one to Peter."

Janice hit the fridge and grabbed two beers for the guys and two soft drinks for us. She took a mini bottle of vodka for herself. "More liquid courage." she said as she took her first swig of the new bottle.

Janice got emotionally again and continued, "You know why we are in this room? Because it was reserved by Peter for tonight. He told me he was going to be out of town at a conference but obviously, that is not the case. I found this reservation in his email account that you told me about. I decided to do an early check in. After we are done I will send him the video of my ultimatum while he is probably at dinner with some bimbo."

She looked determined as she emptied the second mini bottle and turned and walked three steps to Jacob. She reached up with both hands and grabbed his head and pulled it into her bosom. She turned to Sophie and me and said, "Start a new video."

Sophie challenged, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely," she giggled.

Jacob's face was soon smothered in the cleavage of what looked like 36C boobs. At first he was caught off guard since this wasn't part of the role he had agreed to. But soon nature took its course and his lips and tongue were nibbling along the outline of Janice's bra and his hands found their way to her hips. Janice turned to Joshua with a devilish smile and said, "I wonder if that mustache will tickle when you lick me."

She reached out for him and took his hand and pulled him toward her. As he got closer she reached her hand around his neck and pulled him to her. She said, "Don't hesitate, I may get cold feet and change my mind. I've never been with two men at once before."

She awkwardly maneuvered so that she could kiss Joshua while Jacob continued his exploration of her cleavage. Joshua had the same handsome looks as his father but he was about 2 inches taller and 25 years younger. Sophie was breathing loud enough that I could hear it as we watched the scene unfold.

Janice engaged Joshua in a passionate kiss as they both aggressively probed each other's mouth. Janice used her left arm to push Jacob's head lower so she could get her upper body closer to Jacob. With her left hand, she was now pulling Jacob's polo shirt out of his belt and simultaneously with her right hand she was pulling on Joshua's shirt. The frantic kissing and grabbing went on for several minutes. Joshua had moved to Janice's neck and ear and had her squealing and giggling as he tickled her with his tongue and mustache. Jacob was contenting himself with licking and kissing Janice's midriff and abdomen as his hands pawed at the bikini pantie covered ass cheeks.

After several moments, Joshua stepped back. He quickly stripped off his shirt and undid his belt, button, and zipper before kicking off his loafers and stepping out of his slacks. With only his briefs remaining he reengaged by passionately kissing Janice. Meanwhile, Jacob scooted away and stood then proceeded to remove his clothes as his son had moments earlier. His chest was covered with salt-and-pepper hair, his skin was tan and taunt. He was in good shape for 50+-year-old gentleman. He watched momentarily as his son ravished Janice. Both of them were grabbing and panting like high schoolers in heat. Janice was groping Joshua's crotch while his attention shifted between kissing and groping her ass and breasts.

Jacob moved behind Janice and declared, "Joshua and I are going to direct the script from here on and we will want a copy of the video." as he unhooked her bra strap. No sooner had he slipped a bra strap down her arm baring her breast, than it was covered by Joshua's mouth. The other shoulder strap was next as Janice cooperated by pulling her arms free of the bra. In the meantime, Janice managed to extract Joshua's rock hard cock from the leg hole in his briefs so she could grasp it.

Sophie was completely absorbed by the scene in front of us. She was breathing deeply and had leaned against me. She was rubbing her ass against my groin well aware that the scene and her actions had me rock hard. I doubt she had ever witnessed a live scene like that in front of us.

Actually, it was hormones that were directing the actions now. Janice was moved toward the bed in shuffling steps as the kissing and groping continued. Jacob had pulled off the covers and Janice was laid on the bed as a delicious target accessible to both men. Joshua smiled, leaned and slipped his fingers in the waistband of Janice's white bikini panties, one hand on each hip. He turned to his dad and said, "Should we flip a coin to see who goes first?"

Janice giggled showing the effects of having quickly downed several ounces of hard liquor.

The panties quickly came off and the firm tummy and modest landing strip framed by the garter belt and stockings drew attention to very feminine pussy lips. Joshua didn't wait for an answer, taking both stocking clad legs and parting them as he practically dove forward, evidently anxious to see if the mustache tickled the new sensitive targets. The energy of youth and some evidence of experience with women was on display as he quickly had Janice squirming and gasping so much that it took Jacob a few tried to get his cock inserted in her mouth. The woman Peter wronged was getting serviced at both ends by two handsome men eager to enjoy her body. Having an audience recording them didn't seem to produce any modesty as Joshua munched away with enthusiasm destine to get Janice off. Meanwhile, Jacob tested Janice's deep throat capabilities and seemed very satisfied as he pulsed about 4 of his 6 inch cock in and out of her accommodating mouth. He was enjoying taunting the "Naughty MILF" cheering on Joshua, "Give it to her - suck that beautiful pussy" and groping her tits and nipples. Jacob paused every few minutes attempting to avoid cumming too fast but Joshua continued as if starved for pussy.

With Sophie still standing in front of me and leaning against me I held my recording phone with one hand and the second one found its way in the neckline of Sophie's blouse and inside her bra and was enjoying the feel of her breast in my hand. I half expected her to be uncomfortable with being groped in front of other people but Sophie was caught up watching the threesome copulating on the bed and they were preoccupied with the pending orgasms as I palmed Sophie's boob and tweaked her aroused nipple.

Joshua said to his father, "This is much better than going to dinner. Hang on a little longer old man, I'm going to unload my wood in this hot pussy now."

He extracted his head from Janice's crotch and climbed between her legs and slipped in to full depth in one push. It took a few minutes for the threesome to get their rhythm but their pleasurable practicing resulted in a nice routine. I would have placed bets that Jacob would be first to cum, but I would have been wrong as Janice, with the help of her own hand rubbing her clit, began quaking first, managing to expel Jacob's cock from her mouth as she gasped for breath and shook in climax. Jacob, cock now in his hand, exploded spraying his load over Janice's breasts. That hot nasty scene pushed Joshua over the top as he pumped his load deep in Janice's womb.

The three collapsed on the bed catching their breath. Janice was first to break the pause as she said, "Well that is something I never would have experienced if Peter wouldn't have misbehaved."

She looked well fucked as cum spray covered her tits and oozed from her pussy.

Jacob and Joshua talked over each other as they both mockingly thanked Peter for lending them his wife. Janice finally looked our way and noticed us still watching and videoing. She chuckled and said she probably had enough tape now if she needed a revenge video and that perhaps we needed to go home and "take care of each other."

She then turned to the men and asked, "Don't worry, we aren't done yet, do you want round two now or after I rinse off in the shower?"

We sent the videos to Janice as soon as we got to the lobby and headed straight home to follow her advice. Sophie touched base with Janice every few days for the next week until Janice reported that Peter had committed to complying with her demands. She also reported that she took a second break that evening after round two to forward the first video to Peter. She reported that, "Several climaxes later I checked out and retrieved the girls from the babysitter as Jacob and Joshua headed to a late dinner."

She joked, "I made a lot of progress toward catching up with Peter's years of cheating."

Epilogue

We saw Janice in town a few times over the next year and saw them together out a few times as well but never approached Peter. Sophie did confirm his updates to social media sites and things seemed to be beating the odds but I know that Janice was smart enough to keep a sharp eye out and short leash on Peter. Never did find out if he got the tattoos.

12