Notoriety

Story Info
I went over and wanked him, he cum all over the wall.
1.5k words
4.17
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notoriety - slave girl sara

A story based on a dream a slave girls dreams.

The Browns were a pretty ordinary family of dad, Don, mum Daisy, their son Andy and their cute, pretty, sweet, and obedient twenty-three-year-old daughter sara, me. They had never described me like that but I dare bet they would if you asked them.

My dad had moved jobs once again, he is something in the Secret Service, I mean local government, and is moved as and when the budgie farts, or so it seems to me. My brother Andy, who is two years younger than me had eight different schools. They were all church schools, as befits our faith, so he used to come home with some right marks on his bum, usually from a leather belt. To be honest, not as many as I got, but still a lot for a boy. Andy would then get dad`s hand and belt for being in trouble. He used to get a right hard-on when he was belted.

He would be put in a corner and one day when we were left alone, I went and wanked him, he cum all over the wall.

When mum and dad came back into the room I commented.

"Is Andy ok, he was making all sorts of noises in the corner?"

Dad saw what had happened and he got a rare caning. I made it up to him and let him fuck me at bedtime.

*********

Whatever he got I would get worse, if I was spanked at school, I would be belted when dad got home and a bedtime spanking for a few nights after. I only had six schools, every one stricter than the last, I suppose it's what was to be expected for me to become the perfect article to pair up with and serve a young man of their choosing.

I reckoned for me to be remembered and talked about in school folklore I needed to be bold and outspoken. When I was eighteen and in the last year of school it was my last chance at this school to become a school hero, notorious if you like.

My school friend Archie, only my friend as I let him finger me if I could stroke his pet rats, oh, and his cock too but that has nothing to do with this story. Anyway, he let me borrow a pet rat to take home for a few days, or that's what I told him. I put ratty in a bag and in my school bag. After dinner asked if I could go to see Archie, who lived on the next street, no problem as they knew him from church. I ran to the locked school gates and the security/janitor guy came as I rattled them.

"Please can I go to my classroom; I left my phone in my desk and need it for my assignments?"

"No fucking chance, the last time you were in on your own you put the plugs in all the sinks in the cloakroom and set the taps running, almost cost my mate his job."

"And me my hide, well nearly. A bedtime belting off my dad for a week and a public caning on the stage from the headmistress. I learnt my lesson, believe me."

"No chance, fuck of and play with your dolls."

I dropped my house keys and as I bent to pick them up, I somehow lost a tit from its bra cup. I rubbed and tweaked my nipple and popped it back.

"I would do anything, anything to get my phone, please."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything, you can touch me wherever you want, my cunt is so smooth, I shaved it this morning and my nipple is begging to be bitten."

As I said bitten, the padlock on the gate was unlocked.

"Fucked?"

"Yes, fucked too and sucked first."

"Well I am coming with you."

"That's fine, would you like to hook into my slit and lead me?"

I was through the gates and into the corridor in seconds. I put his hand down my knickers, and he hooked his finger and led me to 13A, my classroom.

"Right, you have ten seconds to get your phone."

"Then its fucky, fucky time for you."

He waited by the door checking no one was coming. I went to the middle desk right at the front and pulled out the drawer, took the phone from my pocket and raised it.

"Got it, get your cock out."

He fumbled to get his hard cock out of his pants and I came back past the blackboard and teachers desk. I lowered my knickers and bent over.

"Wet and ready for my fucking Mr. security man."

He was an experienced fucker, he went to my headfirst for his promised starter suck, then straight into my pussy for his main course, cum over my arse then took his sweet course from between my legs. I ran to my friend Archies house, and we went to his bedroom, I stripped naked. Archie had two mates round so me stripping in front of them and touching my toes, legs apart, made me so wet and trembly, wow.

"All yours boys, fingers and tongues only but here for wanks."

I put my hands out at the side of me and soon had a cock in each. I did not let them fuck me, I was saving that until I needed him or them again for something a lot more important than borrowing a rat. Once they had been wanked and fingered me up his mates left. We both wanked each other, sucked each other and all was going well till his dad came in.

He took off his belt and we both bent over the end of the bed for a good taste of it. I screamed like a little girl and got a lot less than brave Archie who was hit harder and harder till he squeaked, idiot!

His dad must have rang my dad as he was waiting on the doorstep, cane in hand. I was lectured, spanked, lectured, caned, then lectured and spanked on every step up to my bedroom. I slept and played pretty well and could not wait to get up and get ready for school.

We always had meals sat at the family dining table and after brekky I helped clear the table and load the dishwasher. My dad spun his chair round.

"Are you going to be a good girl today at school sara."

"Oh yes daddy, it will be my best day ever."

"Skirt up, knickers to your knees, I will give you something to keep you reminded."

"Her bottom looks pretty sore Don, maybe use the tops of her legs."

Thanks mum. I was spanked and hugged then sent on my way, "Yeah, School time again."

Once all seated it was registration, Miss opened her desk drawer, the same desk I was fucked over not twelve hours earlier when, SSCCRREEAAMM, oh no, some rotten sod had put a live rat in her drawer!

*********

Moving is not so hard for me now as I have finished school and am working as a waitress at a local restaurant. I got the job through our church connections, so it went without saying bad work meant a bad arse!

My dad said not to spare the belt if needed, it was needed most weeks, just me, my bare bum and the owner. He would then ring my dad and as ever he would be waiting on our doorstep, cane in hand and ready to whoosh.

One particular night I was working, I had dropped two plates during service, one broke the other was ok. He told me to stay behind, the whole staff knew why, and by the way I was not the only waitress he belted, he did us all in turn. It was a complete accident I dropped the plates; I tripped over a chair a customer had pulled out. No way did I want my dad to know, I would be caned, and I would be grounded for three days with three bedtime spankings. All the girls were going out on a birthday bash for one of the group, to the local fair, which was in town for the week. Service finished and everyone left.

"Please Sir, it was a complete accident, please do not tell my dad, not this time please."

I removed my skirt, knickers, and undid my blouse.

"You know the rules sara."

"Yes I do Sir and accept them, but?"

I explained about the day after. "Maybe if you punished me naked and I knelt and suck your cock as a thank you like I do to dad and Andy when they punish me.

I removed my blouse and bra and bent over, I saw him remove his belt and his trousers and undies dropped to the floor. He rubbed his cock and began to wank as he belted me.

He could not hold out and pushed me to my knees and put his cock in my mouth, a few sucks later and I swallowed his cum.

"Going forward you will stay behind every night if I am not belting one of your workmates and suck me off and wank me as I finger you and I will never mention it to your dad again."

"Sounds fair, should I wank you now Sir?"