Prisoner Perks - Pt. 01

Story Info
All women have their use, and some are used to the hilt.
1.5k words
4.1
6.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrong Place, Wrong Time - slave girl sara

The year of my story is in this century and the place is the UK but the situation is confidential. The world was just about on the right track to recovery after all the ongoing upsets.

Work and jobs were still at a premium so petty crime was on the up. Our prisons were almost at overflowing and a Government Minister came up with the plan of reducing sentences if anyone enrolled in the new 'Lay Back' initiative. A similar initiative had been trialled on the continent with great success, but the big difference was this was to reduce unemployment, they were paid and not convicts!

Simple rules, in a nutshell, any low risk or non-violent prisoners between the ages of eighteen and forty could apply to provide sexual favours to our brave soldiers, our overworked prison guards, members of the emergency services or anyone else the Ministry deemed in need of such affection. In return all current prison sentences are deemed as 6 months and sentence completed.

All the low-risk prisons would have a `Lay Back` department and rooms to accommodate customers, if required, some even had busses to transport the prisoners backwards and forwards to special venues. Training would be given on the job and the only other attributes needed would be holes or cocks! The male and female prisoners also had to be Bi so they were willing to be fucked by either gender.

In the case of the armed forces the barracks where the prisoners would be working became home for them and they would be set to work at times to suit the shifts of the soldiers. There was no doubt the job would be hard at times, even overbearing, so they would only work eight hours in every twenty-four. It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, any prisoner can ask to leave the scheme at any time, no questions asked, and go back and finish their sentence, in full.

It was also decided, off the record, by the powers that be that prison sentences given would match the attractiveness of the defendant, for example a really young pretty boy or girl could get eighteen months for shooting a red light or something equally minor.

Consensual corporal punishment, although anticipated by the government plans, must be agreed with the volunteers too due to the nature of sexual play involving spanking, belting etc. Rule breakers would be sent to the discipline department for caning, starting at ten strokes, or a whipping or both. Whipping was introduced when it was discovered the tired soldiers loved to trace the lash of a whip on a young ladies naked body and some would make up a bad report just to have a chance of whipping them.

Discipline would be swift and in some cases pretty brutal, three strikes, literally, and a full punishment of belt, whip and cane and the offender would go back to their cell and lose any remission already gained. A repeat offender would be sent back to prison. Anyone attempting an escape would spend a week in the punishment area then be returned to a cell.

Things will explain themselves as the story unfolds.

********

Out of the 18,000 petty criminals under prison supervision, only 317 had applied and been accepted onto the programme in the first year. And as you may have already guessed I am one of them.

We had all had the instructions needed to fulfil the needs of the scheme and also to fulfil our own sexual preference needs. For example, any who had said no oral, or no spanking, never reached the final list and their prison would make sure, again off the record, they would get plenty of what they hated whilst doing their time!

*******

It was 6:00 a.m. at Cobbington low security prison and two busses were being loaded to go to two different army camps. Both camps housed around 3,000 active troops.

All female prisoners, and all still in our grey prison jog suits. We only had sixteen on our bus, some I knew and some I had only seen in passing. As one of the youngest on our wing I was always sent to other wing leaders for their sexual pleasure and amusement. I was fine with that, I was never really hurt, just the usual spanking and the odd cord whipping and of course used for sex, giving or receiving.

Just one prison officer per bus to check the prisoners on, and check them into the Army camp, where, if all parties are happy with the service, we will end our sentences in six months. Once checked in we became the property of the army camp. We queued, stripped naked and went into the shower area where we could take our time washing, ourselves and each other. Once done we lined up for a new type of uniform, one we chose for when not working, no bras but knickers, shorts, trousers, jumpers, joggers, a great choice to make us feel special.

The Army guards were all men and were already singling a few girls out into a different room. They would be the Army guards' property and used when they were off duty. At last, segregated into likes and dislikes and into a shift schedules, eight hours on, sixteen hours off. During the eight hours on duty, we would get a break as and when needed with a hose down between each fucking.

Now sorted we were taken to our rooms, four sharing a bedroom and lounges seating twenty. Each bedroom had a nominated spokesperson who would also be in charge of dealing with minor infringements, penalties, and room spanking if needed.

********

I am sara and twenty-one on the day I was arrested. I am five foot three inches, tight 32 B bust with puffy pink nipples, currently shaved, but depended on my dad`s whim, and the smallest firmest bottom cheeks separated by a small puckered bummy hole and smooth un-flappable pussy. I had been sentenced to corporal punishment of ten lashes of the whip over my naked body and twenty months prison, commuted to six months if deemed I was acceptable onto the `Lay Back` programme.

The corporal punishment was given because I pleaded not guilty and so was told I had wasted valuable court time. My offence was, allegedly, dropping three pieces of litter from a takeaway meal. I did not even have a takeaway, and got my face slapped for saying so. In reality the officers arrested me as I was a young girl, ripe for plucking, and was just what the programme needed. Added to the fact I would be strip searched and examined at the local charging centre, always a pleasure, apparently.

My dad and two brothers had to be present at my searching so they were called to attend, officially for my protection but really because they thought it would humiliate me, however, for me it was nothing unusual. I was often naked over the kitchen table for my dad`s belt, and if he was out one of my brothers would use his own belt to punish me. If I was alone with the belter it was usually followed by a fucking, as our religion/community dictated, girls were born to serve.

In my cell the young officer on his first arrest decided to start without anyone else being present, as was the custom for a first arrest, apparently.

"Stand in the middle of the cell, your hands pushed right up into the air."

"Yes Sir."

He stood behind me and his hands went in front of me and up under my jumper and over the top part of my bra and then cupped each of my tits and nipples in turn. He must have known my right nipple was my most sensitive as he pulled and nipped, I shuddered into my knickers. I knew what was coming next, I was reaching ever skyward and his hands fell to the waistband of my jeans and his covered hard cock rubbed against me. Down and down his hands went under my jeans, then into my knickers, his fingers poking and probing, another shudder from me and he parted my lips.

"Drop your pants prisoner."

I did as I was told and he dropped his and his cock went straight into me, he cum straight away, obviously a sexual virgin as well as an arrest virgin. He spun me round and pushed me to my knees.

"Suck a real cock clean prisoner."

"Yes Sir"

It was actually quite a whopper but I never felt its true potential. He zipped up and left me, still kneeling, to sort myself out.

My cell door opened and I was led to a large room looking like a doctor`s surgery where my dad and two brothers were waiting. I was slowly stripped naked and my clothes examined, not sure why. I was bent over the bed as the medical man put some blue gloves on.