All Comments on 'Nouveau Soleil'

by RebeccaLeah

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
So very sweet

Oh, Becca...this story was touching and sweet (with a mix of naughty!!) I loved your story and the way your told your tale. Just wonderful!

Honey

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Love in the tropics!

I think I'm gonna have to take a break now from all these wet stories before I literally melt in my chair! Really nice job, Rebel! Amazing, how certain characters in all of them seem very familiar ;)

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Tender AND Torrid

What a great combo! (Checking prices on flights to the Caribbean right now.)

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
When the time is right...

Wow, Becca, you really put a lot of story into a little space. There's a complete range of emotions here from flight anxiety to family completion, and it's really nicely done. Compact and yet just elaborate enough to draw the reader in and want to say, "Awww..." for the happy couple. Great addition to the challenge!

~lucky

Lord DragonsWingLord DragonsWingover 19 years ago
Loved the Emotions

Very touching and romantic. Excellent story. I loved the mixture of emotions and feelings. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
I'm so glad...

...I didn't get to read it all before you submitted it. It would have spoiled the pleasure of reading a great, sexy, loving, story. Well told, fast paced, but not hurried. Well done little one. Well done. Auntie Mat xx

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Oh My!!!

Love those characters, what an imagination you have, makes me wish I was there.

Very well written Rebel, and you were worried? Pshaw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nouveau panties...

just a moment whilst i go change....now then, excellent story becckyleigh... and yes, i must always get your name the way i like it. you make me smile.. i was enchanted by your tale and the way you took the reader through a squillion emotions so quickly.

artfully done!

v~

logophilelogophileabout 18 years ago
Nicely done.

Thanks for a wonderful Sunday afternoon read. Love the characters, love the story, love the sex. Thank you!

JoannexxJoannexxabout 3 years ago

Such a nice story. Very skilfully written - love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous