Nova & Sabine Pt. 01.5

Story Info
Nova is kidnapped and left wondering what will come of her.
4.2k words
4.45
3.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Sabine spent the night with Nova and watched her play with herself. Nova broke up with Tate.

*

A week later.

Nova and Lucia were patrolling the woods surrounding the village knowing it were a training exercise the girls weren't paying too much attention. "So I heard about you and Tate, how did that go?"

"Um good I'm just happy we are done, and thank you for warning me."

"Yeah of course....so what about Zane?!"

"What about him?"

"Nova!?...You don't find him attractive?!" Nova was focused on the trees looking for Sabine.. "Nova what is your problem?! You have been staring at the trees all day long!"

Nova sighed, "I don't like guys." Lucia gasped.

"You mean?" Nova nodded. "But how?! Since when?!"

"I don't know I just, there is this women..."

"Really?! Do I know her?!"

"No you don't."

"Can I meet her?!"

"Maybe."

A horn sounded. "Ugh, I'll go check in, you stay here."

Sabine playfully attacked Nova , hitting and rolling on the ground laughing "I knew you were here!"

"Nova I'm always with you." Laying on the ground catching up Lucia walked upon the two.

"uh...Nova mind explaining?" Nova got up straightening herself.

"Um Lucia this is the women who I-" Lucia saw the mask and the markings on it.

"Nova she's ..she's!!"

"Lucia, Lucia it's okay!"

"No!"

"Lucia yes it is, she won't hurt you, just sit down." Nova pushed Lucia back so that she sat she finally calmed down. "This is the women who I was talking about earlier, my mom and Nona know about her, I can't tell you her name not out here, she is a really great person."

"Lucia, nice to meet you ...I guess."

"You too."

"Wait she speaks English?! When did you two meet."

"Three and a half years ago tomorrow." they both said in unison.

"Nova you have been keeping her a secret for that long?!"

"No, um actually she showed herself about four-ish months ago."

"Soooo how did you two meet?" Lucia asked again.

"Well when I was in the woods with the boys that one day and they left me and I went missing for those two days, she kidnapped me, healed me a little, gave me that panther pelt took me back home..."

"Yes, I saw her in the woodland, thought she was beautiful I had to find a way to talk to her, of course back then I didn't know much English so trying to tell Nova that I wouldn't hurt her was a little rough."

They heard rustling a tall bulky man dressed the same as Sabine. "Uh sorry to intrude, we have little time for our leaving."

"Very well Nyko, thank you." He leaves around a tree.

"Wait I thought you said you only live with women?"

"We have about 20 men they are well trusted and are mainly used for breeding, teachers, and other services, besides a few that live with their male or female life partners."

Lucia cuts in. "Wait,so in your clan men are allowed to be with men, and women with women?"

"Yes." Nyko comes back out. "Commander we must hurry." Sabine said her goodbyes and said she would visit later that night.

Nova was showering in her floors bath area, Lucia came in she went to the shower head next to Nova like she usually does. "Sooo if you're into women does that mean that you find me attractive?"

"I mean yes you're pretty but you're my friend and I wouldn't cross that line."

"Gotcha... so can I know her name?....and she's the commander!? Of the death tribe!? That's like so cool...and hot!"

Nova laughed, wrapped in towels they go into Nova's room, Sabine out in the tree, Nova peeks out and sees her, she smirks, Sabine waves. Standing at her bed in front of the window, she drops her towel. "No but seriously she is hot Nova.."

"You should see her naked."

Lucia turns around pulling her shirt down "Nova?!.... have you two...?!"

"No, not really."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, so much but I think she enjoys teasing me."

"Ooohhh kinky hahhaha"

Sabine stumbles through the window and falls. "Why the hell do you have that bench there?"

"I thought it would help?"

"Not really." Sabine gets up and removes her mask setting it down, she removes some armour and her shoes.

"Nova?! You knew she was out there didn't you?"

"Yeah?"

"And you just dropped your towel like it was nothing?!"

"She has her ways of teasing me and I have mine."

Sabine comes over and hugs Nova from behind holding her she speaks.

"Lucia, Nyko has asked about you."

"He did?"

"Yes he thinks you are very beautiful and would like to see you again if you wanted to see him."

"Yes! Yes I would love to!"

"Okay we can make a day for that." Sabine lets go and runs her hand down a half dressed Nova's back ...She proceeded to put the rest of her clothes on but Sabine spoke up "You will just be taking those off again soon."

Nova blushed "Okay."

"Okay well I'm going to go, Sabine nice meeting you, take care of my best friend, and let me know about your handsome friend."

"You too,and will do."

Nova walks Lucia to the door she locks it and leans her back against it staring at Sabine she bites her lip. Sabine not paying attention is trying to work dried dirt and sap off of her arm. Nova watches her grow frustrated with the stickiness now on her fingers as well. Nova throws on a shirt "Come on." "What?"

"Come on." "Where are we going?"

"To get you cleaned up." Sabine still too focused allows Nova to guide her to the washroom.

"What the hell is this?!"

"It's a wash room."

"Hmp interesting."She said as she looked around.

"Do you not have these?"

"Not really."

Sabine stands naked under the stream Nova watches with great interest. Her eyes wash over her lover, from her long dark blonde hair still enlaced in elaborate braids,her tattooed face, her weathered skin, to her prominent collar bones and strong arms.

Sabine's hard nipples caught Nova's eyes, she watches as they shook as Sabine moves.

"Mh you're staring." Sabine whispered, her eyes still shut.

"How can I not? I haven't got to see you naked and in the light."

"Just as long as you like what you see." They both smirked.

"The water is warm."

"Yes."

"We only had cold water unless you want to let it heat for while."

Nova laughs. "I'll have to keep that in mind for when I visit."

Sabine looks up they lock eyes. "You would want to visit?"

"Yeah?" Sabine turns her back.

"Why is that a problem."

"Um...yeah a little, we can talk tomorrow."

"Okay....why don't you take your hair out and wash it?"

"Wash it?...You mean like redo the braids?"

"No, take out the braids."

"Okay."

Sabine did that while Nova got oils and soaps. "Here turn around."

Sabine turned her back to Nova. She began working it in Sabine's hair, gently scrubbing her scalp she began to moan quietly. "Feel good?"

"Yeah."

"It's gonna be all clean and soft."

"Soft? No it can't, my braids won't stay in well enough."

"Okay." Nova left the oils and soaps to sit. She undressed, she soaped up her hands and began to run her hands on Sabine's back, getting to work at Sabine's neck, she tensed but relaxed.

Sabine put her hands up against the wall, her head down, Nova could hear her breathing deepen. Nova moved down working her back muscles.

Sabine moaned again, her breathing became labored. Nova was aware of her affect.

"Mmm Nova that feels so good....a little bit harder...keep doing that." Nova continued until she felt the knots unravel. She moved to Sabine's butt, she cupped it and worked her thumbs into the muscles. All sensations were going straight to Sabine's nether lips.

"Want me to go over everything again?" Nova asked sweetly.

"That would be amazing." Sabine didn't budge, her head was the only part that moved.

Nova got more soap, she came back, starting with Sabine's butt this time she kneaded the warm squishy flesh, she slipped her hand between Sabine's cheeks. Sabine gritted her teeth. "Nova." She hissed pulling away, she hesitated but pinned Nova against the wall, she gritted her teeth at her.

Nova was startled, Sabine went straight down and took Nova's plump lips into her mouth. Nova jumped back but fell victim to Sabine's entrancement. Nova finally exhaled. Feeling her lover suck all of her folds. Nova jumped at the flick on her clit from the tip of Sabine's tongue. Sabine come back up, quick peck on the lips she smiled at her submissive friend.

"Why don't we continue in your bed?" Nova nodded and immediately went for the door grabbing a towel on the way.

Getting to her room, they walk into Nyko and Lucia sitting and talking. "Nyko is something wrong?"

He jumped to his feet facing but not looking at her. "Commander."

"Well..spit it out."

"It seems the number of guards has increased I can't get passed without being seen."

"You know they will just let you go."

"Yes ma'am I just wanted your permission."

Nova cuts in. "He could stay if needed."

Lucia cuts in. "He can stay with me, just for the night...I mean if you wanted or if that would be alright."

Nyko clearly flattered looks to Sabine , she gives a nod. Lucia goes for the door Nyko follows, Sabine grabs him by his armor she gets close. "No reproducing and only by her consent."

"Understood ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am. Have a goodnight you two." She calls, they call back as they travel down the long hallway.

Sabine pulls Nova's towel off her body, she drops her own. "Could you redo my hair?"

"Of course....Could you do mine like yours?"

"Sure...oh I did really cool ones on my daughter two suns ago, I'll do them for you as well."

"You're daughter?"

"She isn't really mine."

Sabine sat down, Nova on her bed starting running her fingers through Sabine's thick hair. "Then why is she yours?"

"Her mother died in combat, I was younger, she had left me in charge of her household, she asked that I would take her daughter if she were to pass."

"Oh okay.." Nova brought a brush to Sabine's head, she jumped back grabbing the brush.

"It's okay, to run through your hair." Sabine took it and examined it. "Ah, Nona had one of these when she first came, she left it with our last commander before she left." Sabine handed it back.

"So how do my people get to yours and become your clans?"

"Kidnapping, finding your people lost, trade,and punishment...oh or if a person doesn't seem to fit into what your people believe."

"So let's say I wanted to come and visit?..would I have to be kidnapped?"

"Yes."

"Maybe you'll have to surprise me one day?"

"Surprise?"

"Yeah like sneak attack me."

"Oh..yeah, we could take Lucia too if you wanted."

"I think she would enjoy that." It was quiet Sabine was enjoying having her hair played with as well relaxing "Sabine?.." Nova said searching for her words.

"Hm?"

"Would you and I ever have a future?"

"Future?"

"Like a life together?" ....."You want to be together?"

...Nova knew some things were getting lost in translation. "Uh yeah."

Sabine turned around kneeling between Nova's legs "When you visit, you can decide then,okay?"

"Would I have to become part of the clan?"

"Yes, or live in secret like Nona." Nova nodded understanding.

Both were quiet Nova knew Sabine was in deep thought she finally spoke. "Nova , there are good and bad people that will wear the same as my people, just be careful okay? And I will have to go away for a little while, I must meet with the leaders of each clan and just take care things."

"Okay, just as long as we don't go years without seeing each other again." Sabine laughed and agreed. Sabine turned around to Nova still kneeling she scoffed at herself.

"What?"

"I'm the commander of all and the strongest tribe and yet I'm kneeling before you." Nova smiles.

"As long as you listen to my needs in the bedroom, I'll be your little slave out in public...gotta show your people what I am to you." Sabine smirked.

"Only in public? You better be care of how you use that word, I might take you real on that, and don't you worry you'll know you are loved."

Nova laughed. "Oh are you kinky?" Sabine nodded.

Nova's face went blank. "Really?" Sabine blushed with arousal thinking about it.

"Oh you are?!" Nova teased.

"Sabine I am too... and anything I haven't done I'm willing to try with you."

With that said Sabine jumped on Nova. She laughed as Sabine attacked her neck, her knee digging into Nova's hot lips. Nova moaned and rocked her hips.

"Sabine I've gotten myself off so many times, so many different ways I need to feel your mouth on my clit...please?"

Sabine took Nova's left nipple in her mouth while pinching the other rolling it between her fingers. Nova felt dizzy, she allowed the sensations to take over.

Her back arched. Sabine moved down kissing and biting Nova's stomach. Nova laughed running her fingers through Sabine loose hair. There was a knock at the door, they both froze.

"Yeah?" Nova called out.

"Nova honey , it's dad...I uh I'm coming in okay?" Before Nova could utter a sound the door opened. Sabine pulled the blanket covering them both, her back to the king to cover Nova.

The king gasped and turned covering his eyes. "Nova and whoever you are please dress yourselves and meet in the throne room,thanks."

He shut the door behind him. "I thought it was locked?" Sabine whispered.

"He uh has a key to every room... I forgot about it." They dress. Walking in the king turns toward them, a questionable expression comes over his face.

"She saved you that one day, Nova?....forest people? How did you even come in contact? And you're a lesbian?!...and with the commander?!!?" Nova took a moment then explained everything. He hugged them both.

"Okay thank you, I was coming to ask why you declined Tate's gesture but everything is clear...Commander, always nice seeing you and I'm sorry for your lost but also congratulate you on your ranking."

"King, you as well, but I care for a more professional encounter."

King was clearly uncomfortable as he glanced at his daughter and her new found lover. "Ah yes I must agree, and will know better not to barge in, again my apologies"

A month later .....

Nova, had her long brown hair back in elaborate braids, her pallid skin glistening from the patches of Sun shining through the tree cover as she ran. In the focus of her training, she didn't notice her best friend Lucia running along her side. Lucia tackled her they fall and roll to the ground laughing together. "So when was the last time you saw her?"

"Umm I think it's been about a month tomorrow."

"Wow that's crazy... Nyko hasn't visited either of us?" Nova shook her head.

"I guess they are a fuck and never speak to them again type of people." Lucia said laughing.

"We STILL didn't." Nova said taking a moment to think she spoke again. "Wait...you and Nyko?"

Lucia looked to her friend, they both knew the answer to Nova's question.

Lucia smiled and nodded her head.

Nova readjusted herself, "Please tell me everything...why haven't we talked about this before?"

"I don't know I didn't know if you would be interested because its with a guy.?" Lucia said shyly.

"Lucy! You're my friend I'm still interested in what goes on in you'r life."

Lucia smiled. "Okay, well I really appreciated how respectful he was. He made it very clear that it was perfectly okay if I didn't want to do anything. But I mean of course I did. It was weird at first but we got through the awkwardness. So, I guess because he lives his life surrounded by women he knows his way around them? But fuck he went down on me and ugh I've never had any guy do that, and he is huge, like I was a little scared for a sec...but he felt so good, and went for a lot longer than any past guy....."

Lucia's mind clearly drifted off, Nova smiled at her friend, happy for her.

"Anyway, how did you and The Commander not do anything??" Lucia asked.

"My father came in." Nova said annoyed.

"Um, what?"

"Yeah."

"Like, while you two were doing stuff?" Lucia questioned.

"Um, I mean we were for sure about to...I'm just glad she covered me from him..I miss her a lot, she keeps sending messages to be careful of the outsiders of her tribe... it kind of scares me because I'm always looking for her but sometimes am hesitant because I don't know if it ever really is her."

"Oh wow that's scary" They heard rustling...a younger man in their training exercise tripped and stumbled.

"Oh hey."

"Ethan!" The girls helped him up... Ethan is one of the few guys the two girls have taken him in due to being bullied. Electra their training leader of few walked upon them. "Well well well what do we have here? Taking breaks already?"

Nova spoke. "Ethan had fell we stopped to help him up"

"Mhm all three of you split up and get back to the exercise, now!"

Nova went off on her own lost in her thoughts about Sabine. She was lost thinking of her last meeting with her lover, how Sabine worked her up so close to an orgasm but left her before she could... Nova's mind started to drift to details of that evening. Nova now analyzing their relationship sat on a log, she suddenly felt a powerful blow to her side and was quickly swept off her feet.

She processed what was happening once she felt the broad body run with her she watched as the log slowly disappeared and her feet bounce with eat step. Nova spoke calmly "Sabine??" The body kept running Nova grew nervous "Commander?!" Still nothing. She started to put up a fight. The body dropped her, she went to get up but was hit over the head with a rock. Everything went black.

Nova woke up to the sun starting to set and the sound of resistance. She looked over and saw Ethan. Nova recognized the markings of these people, they were merchants. Nova knew they were to sell her.

Nova listening to Ethan's pain, the grunting and resistance. She drifted deep in her thoughts, coming up with every scenario of her trusty lover to come to their rescue. Nova sat as she watched an army of ants tunnel out their hole. A light breeze passed "Look up." it whispered.

Nova gasped. 'Sabine?!' She thought 'You're just hearing stuff'. Nova focused on the ants and heard the voice again. "Stand up." Nova's gaze went to the trees in front of her.

She saw a body like shadow in the woods. She couldn't make out if it were Sabine or not. Nova stood and walked toward the figure...She started running after catching the attention of one merchant.

The figure started running toward her she froze praying to the universe that the masked person would leave her be. Nova ducked as the figure used her as a step up to strike the merchant. As he lay on the ground the other left Ethan.

The hero took down three merchants all together. Ethan ran away screaming, the person watched as he ran into the woods. They put their spear back in its leather sleeve, approaching Nova they began to crawl like a monkey would. Nova sat up curious as to what this met. The creature offered it's hand to her she took it, they stood as they dusted Nova off.

They walked for some time in the woods Nova was so confused and had no idea where she was or if Ethan were okay. Nova saw a horse, she was hoisted up then her wrists bound. She saw Ethan, she called to him he came forward unsure of what to do.

The unknown person came up to him holding out a rope, Ethan slowly put his wrists up. The unknown person now led them through the forest. Nova noticed they kept holding their side. "Hey." She called, nothing. "Hey!"....still nothing. "Hello?! I'm talking to you!"

The person stopped and turned around. Nova eased her voice "Are you hurt?" The mask just stared back at her. Ethan chimed in. "It probably doesn't understand you."

"Shh, are you hurt?" Nova pointed and touched her own side, the person moved and touched their own side mimicking Nova. They turned around and kept walking "See!" Ethan exclaimed frustrated. Nova shot him look. They were brought into a cave, Nova was helped down, they both were still tied to the horse and together. The unknown person left, Nova and Ethan sat together. "Do you know who and what all this is?" Nova nodded "I have a good idea."

12