Nova & Sabine Pt. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sometime close to dark the person came back carrying an arms full of wood they walked right past the two on the ground and began working for a fire. Nova came over and began to help, the person hesitated but allowed her company, Ethan sat with his back to them both.

Nova winced and sat back to examine her hand, she couldn't due to still being tied. The unknown person came to her to look. Nova reached out her hand, the person removed one of their gloves revealing a hand full of tribal symbol tattoos.

Nova looked up at the mask. "Is it you?" Nova did not receive an answer. The splinter was out of her skin and now the masked correspondent back to work. The fire crackled, the person went over to Ethan. They knelt down in front of him, pointed to him then to the fire.

"What?!...what do you want from me!!?" Ethan yelled.

"Ethan...Ethan they want you to move over here." The person looked at Nova and nodded

"See,come on." Nova patted the ground next to her.

"No."

"Ethan!"

"No I'm not...not until I'm let go."

"Ethan you wouldn't make it." The person have had enough they drug Ethan over to the fire.

The person gave Nova a small shell with goo on it, the person pointed to their ear then to Ethan. Nova understood what they were asking. They unpacked their horse and rolled out the blanket leaning on it they relaxed.

Nova convinced that the person were asleep went over, peering into the eye holes there weren't a pair looking back at her. "Nova!" Ethan whispered. "Nova! No!" Nova lifted up the mask, a hand come up to hold hers. Nova studied the situation, she went in for a kiss. "Nova!" The person lay still allowed for Nova to do what she wanted.

Nova kept kissing this stranger, she began to moan a bit getting a bit too enthusiastic. The stranger pulled away. Nova stared into the mask "It has to be you!" She began to cry. "I need it to be you!"

The stranger reached out for her hand, Nova pulled away "Nova." Came the voice from behind the mask. Nova looked up "I'm here."

Nova laid on Sabine and sobbed harder. "It's been so long...why haven't I seen you?!"

"Nova I need to remain anonymous."

"Where did you learn that one?"

"Nona." Nova moved away and back over with Ethan.

The next morning they were met by the king, queen and Ethan's family. Sabine brought them in she hovered by the entrance. Nova hugged her parents, while Ethan begged to come back.

King turned to Sabine what is our price this time. Sabine stood straight.. "As you know, Nova and I have grown close."

"Yes, yes I do."

Nova came over to listen as well. Sabine continued "I care about your daughter very much, I'd like her to spend a week with me and then I'd take her home." Nova started to fuss "But.. we-" Sabine held up her hand to Nova.

She continued. "She would spend a week learning our ways of life, as citizen, warrior, by my side as the commander but also as a um..." Sabine didn't want to finish her sentence.

"Go on commander."

"Nova would also be and become a servant of sort to me."

"Servant? What kind? Not my daughter!"

"For personal needs." Nova wondered what Sabine had in mind.

The queen interrupted "Ah yes I think that would be a wonderful experience. Nova shall spend a week with you, then what commander?"

"I would bring her home I would return in a week to hear her answer."

"You are leaving it up to my daughter?"

"Yes I am"

The king started to fuss, queen stepped in. "Go outside.... Commander I would love to accompany you back to your village to visit Aisling if that isn't too much to ask?"

"I will send her to you."

"Thank you"

Nova couldn't stop thinking of the terms of which Sabine had used for her. They said goodbye to their families. Sabine turned to both of them. "When we get to my village do not speak, look, or move to anyone." They were on their way, it was a long and tiring journey. Nova had fallen asleep Ethan not too far behind her.

12