Nova & Sabine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was?"

Sabine smirked and nodded "What were you dreaming of?"

Nova was quiet for some time "I always dream of you, or this older woman that reminds me of you, or the night I spent with you...I always wake up wet...or absent mindlessly playing with myself." Nova blushed harder.

"Sounds like you and I need to get together sometime and take care of your little problem." Sabine came close and kissed Nova's forehead.

Nova got chills from that sentence, sending her mind racing. Sabine teased, resting her hand on Nova's thigh. Nova looked into Sabine's blue gray eyes "Can you?...please." Sabine cupped Nova's lips. She watched as Nova's eyes grew big.

"I want to watch you." Sabine took her hand away.

"What?"

"I want to watch you please yourself." Nova thought about it, her breathing had become labored.

"I know you need it." Sabine said as she guided Nova's hand down below her waist "I'm going to get dressed while you play" Sabine then turned her back, Nova felt that gave a little privacy she slowly began to play... faster. Sabine was nearly dressed when Nova was really starting to enjoy herself, Sabine pulled her hand away knowing she was very close to the edge.

"Sabine please." She panted.

"I must go, I will see you soon." Kiss on the forehead "Keep going I'll watch from the window."

Nova continued, her legs were amazing, her muscles contracting aiding her body, her skin hot, she heaved and pushed on to make her fingers move faster,to reach that point of release...

Mid orgasm, jumping off the edge free falling not yet hitting the blissful surface, the door flew open Tate froze at the sight, Sabine held herself back from attacking him right on spot. Nova sat up with the sheet to her chest panting.

"Can't you knock?" She asked calmly.

"I -I-I'm sorry, I assumed you would still be asleep...um we can talk later."

"No, Tate I need to say something first...I think we should break up."...

"Wha...I was going to ask for your hand Nova!"

"I know, I don't want to get married yet, or to you. I also don't want to be your girlfriend either. Considering the current situation, I think it's best you leave now."

"You will regret this!" He stormed off. Sabine was proud of her. Nova flopped back on her bed staring up at the ceiling. Sabine had gone so she wouldn't get caught.

12