Nova & Sabine Pt. 03

Story Info
Day 4. Sabine surprises Nova with a friend.
4.5k words
3.67
4.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Sabine, Nova and Dorine had their very first threesome.

With the Sun rising warming the morning dew, Nyko and Ward came for Sabine. The two talking in the hall as they near Sabine's chamber. Nyko stopped as Ward bumps into him. They take in the scene. Sabine barely covered by the blanket due to the two blanket hogs snuggled up to each other.

Ward goes over to Sabine covering her with her shaw, waking her up, she jumped, sitting up she looks around.

Nova and Dorine shifted to cuddle with each other more. Sabine covered them up, she stood and looked to the guys. "I'll get dressed now, thank you."

Sabine fully dressed, some armor, she walks out fixing some on her arm. Both Nyko and Ward look up. "So?"

Sabine looks up, "What?"

"We aren't going to talk about either beautiful women in your bed and the fact that they BOTH are naked??"

Sabine smirks. "We had fun." She says with wink walking down the tunnel to leave. Both men get up running after her.

"I mean like were you doing it all oorr?" Nyko stammers.

Ward jumps in, "I think he's trying to make sure you had fun as well..."

Sabine stops and turns to them. She gives a big smile. "Guys...fuck...just it was crazy...It was a good night."

They walk around the village for some time looking over things making sure everything is running efficiently. They eventually make their way back to Sabine's chamber. Dorine and Nova both were still passed out.

Sabine woke them both, Dorine grabbed her sash and scampered out. Nova started getting dressed, wanting to join Sabine for the day.

They went to where a younger warriors were sparring and training. Collectively the ones who weren't sparing all faced Sabine and greeted her with a high bow. She returned their greeting and began to walk among the squares separating each pair.

Ward walked along with her introducing her to some of his top fighters. Sabine stood and watched a young girl and boy spare, the boy kept making eye contact. "Stop." She ordered with a hand up.

She approached him. "Focus on your opponent not me. Girl! Hold your stance more, both very good." She said as she demonstrated, she moved along after.

Sabine tentatively took in each pair's strategy. She got to a smaller girl who wasn't too good. She was up against a girl who was more than half her size. Sabine took her by the arm and pulled her aside.

"Why aren't you fighting?"

"C-commander, I, it's just practice, it just does't seem real.. And shes so much bigger than I am.."

"Use her size against her. You need to condense yourself, move as a unit. Know where every body part is at the same time. And always be ahead of your opponent, think quick and don't hold back. Strike with purpose and never turn your back on them."

The young girl nodded. Sabine had left her to move on to watch more pairs. She made her way back to Ward who was standing with Nova and Nyko. Sabine listed off the names of who she wanted her last was the girl she spoke to.

Ward interjected. "Commander she is not ready, she can barely fight without weapons."

"I'm aware."

Ward stopped all pairs from sparring, the young warriors gathered around, Sabine stepped forward, they addressed her again. She spoke, "Ward has the names of who I have selected for our upcoming events. Those of you who have been picked will face tough challenges,but it is the way our people live, I trust that Ward has prepared you all as much as he could. Before you commit to my choosing you can know the details that will be held for you, just find me. If any of you object to being selected you do have a choice. Those of you who were not selected, try better and I hope to see you many moons from now. Thank you all."

Sabine nodded and walked away. Finally getting to her next task. She joined a class of children, who were learning basic defense methods. She sat on the floor as they all gathered around her for a hug, which she indeed hugged every child.

Each child sat around facing her after, "How are all of you today?"

There small voices filled the hut. "Who would like to show me what we have been learning?" Sabine spoke with a warm voice, all their hands went up. Nova smiled as she watched Sabine interact with them. Each child used Nyko as their partner, all but one defeating him, Sabine was sure to show the young boy not to be afraid.

Agnes came in with a child holding her hand. She smiled to Nova. It was the women who had come before Nova. Sabine hesitantly got up, she had a questionable expression, she hugged and kissed cheeks.

Sabine knelt down to speak with the child. "Hi buddy, do you see the nice lady right here? Well this is Nova, can you sit with her while I talk to Mother Agnes?"

Nova smiled and reached out her hand. Sabine and Agnes spoke. Clearly frustrated with the decisions leading up to the boy being sent here. They hug as Agnes waves goodbye to the boy.

Sabine sighs. She takes the boys hand and leads him to the group. "This is Daan, he will be joining us for now on, I expect everyone to make him feel welcomed. Who would like to show Daan what we have been learning."

The kids all join in on welcoming and teaching Daan. Nyko and Sabine sit with Nova as they talk. "I thought we all agreed on waiting another year?" Nyko asked.

"I thought we did too. Agnes said that since his parents were lost that it was best for him to start learning how to defend himself."

"Okay, but where is he living?"

"Shelter, with Agnes and the two others."

"Maybe, Ward and I could.."

"No, it isn't allowed, you know that."

"What about Dorine?"

Sabine thought.."What about her?"

"She could take in a child..?"

"She would have to move out."

"True."

They filled Nova in.

Sabine got up. "Seeing that we all have welcomed and helped our new friend, it's time for our nature walk!"

They were led outside, walking through the woods. Nova was surprised a how uniformed the children were. She thought back to her home and how the children would run a muck.

Sabine turned around. "Remember, careful where you step, don't destroy any animal homes. Be kind." Sabine nodded. The kids all spaced out having fun, their laughs filling the air. Sabine sat down on a stump.

She watched as the children played and found new things. They would run up to her to ask what something was, Sabine would explain what the plant or sap could be used for. This went on for some time. Nyko led a mission to climb a tree, he show them how to balance and quietly dismount without hurting themselves.

Nova thought it was very wise how they were teaching the children to survive through play. "Colligentes!" Sabine yelled. All children ran to her. "Find a place to sit."

"Everyone comfy? Now close your eyes, listen. The faint noise of the breeze blowing...deep breaths...the birds speaking to each other...the breathing of your friend...and the distant river...focus on these sounds, remember to breath...become one with your surroundings..." Sabine watched over them.

After sometime Sabine gently brought them out of their meditation. "Who felt strong?"

Some hands went up, "You feel the trees."

"Who felt...tranquil..one of our new words."

Hands went up. "You feel the water."

"Who felt scared? Or cautious?"

Hands.

"You felt the birds."

"What other feelings did we feel?"

Daan slowly raised his hand. "I felt small, but also responsible for something."

Sabine smiled. "You feel the fungi or mushrooms." The kids laughed.

"We do not laugh at our peers!"

The kids all apologized in unison.

"Fungi or mushrooms are very important to our Mother Earth. If we didn't have them the forest would not be beautiful. Fungus eats all the bad stuff in the forest. Lets say a bird dies, a bigger animal isn't around to take care of the bird. So the fungus moves in and slowly removed the bird. Mother Earth reuses the lost bird for lets say new plants to grow and thrive."

A hand went up. "So, if we didn't have fungus...everything would be covered in dead or rotting things?"

"Exactly...so love the fungus."

The children all hugged Daan and thanked him.

Everyone back in a line walking back to the hut, the children collected their things and went home. The three of them cleaning up the hut for tomorrows session. A young warrior from earlier came in. "Commander."

Sabine turned around, it was the by who kept making eye contact with her. "Commander I- I wanted to know the details of our upcoming events."

"Very well then...You will be paired up with a partner as close to your strengths, you will be asked to fight. Going through series of fights until the last, you will be asked to kill your opponent."

"Commander...that can't be?"

"It is." Sabine said with a demanding tone. "You all will fight for blood."

Nyko came and stood next to her. "Will that be all?"

"Y-yes Commander, thank you." He scurried off.

They made their way back to the training grounds. All young warriors waited for her. They greeted her. "Thank you all for gathering here again. As some of you know the events that follow will be gruesome. I hope you all are prepared. Those who aren't, please step forward and state why you will be leaving us and waiting another year."

Few did, all stating that they were not ready and would like another year to train. They were excused, the rest took a field trip to the arena with the four.

They arrive, Ward leads them down in the arena dirt. Sooko and the other boy have remained chained up. "This is where you all will complete your last task. The two young men you see here have defied my law too many times, they are now on their first day without food. They will be competing in the arena with you. Ward I trust that you will show them all the ins and outs of this structure. Thank you."

"Do we have anything else that needs to be done today?" Sabine asked Nyko.

"No?"

"Good, I shall take the rest of the day to myself."

She turned and left.

Sabine and Nova came back to their bedding chamber. Sabine took off all her armor. She kissed Nova tenderly.

Sabine continued removing things, Nova leaned down and kissed Sabine a few more times. Nova gentle pushed Sabine back on the bed, she straddle her lover as she ripped her shirt off and threw it. Coming back to Sabine's lips she hungrily kissed.

Sabine pulled back as she observed her lover's face. She smiled. "What has gotten into you?"

Nova could't handle it, her lips were humming needing Sabine's touch. "I-Seeing you today...taking charge..." Nova whispered as she bit her lip.

Sabine watched her for what felt like an eternity. "Undress."

Nova jumped up off the bed and stripped, she stood naked awaiting Sabine's next order. Sabine laid there admiring Nova's beautiful body.

Sabine sat up leaning against the wall. "Come here just as you were."

Nova over her so that Sabine has a full view of her breasts perfectly in her face. Sabine leaned forward and took a soft warm nipple into her mouth. Nova's excitement grew. She nearly melted at this light contact.

Nova moved to wrap her arms around her lover. Sabine grabbed her by the wrists putting her hands back along her sides. Sabine let go with a 'pop'. "Don't move unless I tell you to."

"Yes, sorry Mistress."

Sabine slithered her hands around to cup Nova's squishy cheeks. She enclosed her mouth around Nova's soft nipple again. Nova could feel Sabine slowly getting more and more rough with her teeth. She wanted so badly to pull Sabine's head closer to her.

Sabine finally closed her teeth over the base of her nipple and was gently pulling, farther and farther. Nova tried not to move, her nipple was being pulled harder and harder. She finally gave and leaned in. She let out a loud yelp due to Sabine's unexpected hand meeting her soft fleshy ass cheek.

Leaving a red outline Sabine readjusted Nova. "DON'T move!" She said with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm so sorry Mistress." Nova spat.

Sabine took her position again on Nova's other nipple. She began pulling again after some time. She slowly ran her hand up Nova's inner thigh, Sabine could feel her shiver under her touch. She let her hand jump off of Nova's skin before reaching where she wanted her fingers most... Or her mouth, Nova began day dreaming as her eyes rolled back as she groaned.

Sabine repeated the action on Nova's other thigh. She could hear Nova let out a gasp as her hips rocked forward in begging desperation.

"Mistress, please Mistress." She shuttered.

Sabine pulled her nipple all the way until it slowly made it's way out from between Sabine's teeth. Nova knew to take it, her teeth gritted and gasps leaving her tense body.

Sabine sat back, she looked up at Nova. "What baby? What do you want?"

Nova gasped her body unable to cope with this tease. She felt everything heightened she just needed her relief and her body was trying to get it anyway it could.

"Mistress I-I want your fingers inside me. Please."

As Sabine ever so slowly ran her hand up Nova's inner thigh she she Dorine. Standing in the hall since she heard Nova's yipe. Dorine had been watching while fidgeting with her button on her shirt, she kept shifting her weight as if not able to stand still.

Dorine made eye contact with Sabine. She immediately blushed and put her gaze down. Sabine motioned for her to come in and sit in the chair.

As Sabine was halfway up Nova's thigh Nova stops. "Mistress! Please I am begging you! Please...Please slip your finger inside me!" Nova begged as she grinned her hips in the air feeling her muscles contract a little.

Sabine ran her entire hand against Nova's slips, her hand glistening in the candle light. "You weren't kidding. Seems you do like me in control?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You need someone in control of you. Of this nasty snatch?" Sabine said as she jammed a lazy finger inside Nova's dripping hot slit.

Nova gasped and moaned enthusiastically as her body convulsed a bit due to her muscle latching on to Sabine finger.

"Oh, yes Mistress."

Nova tried so hard to grind and move all around to get something.

"Mistress, please I need more. Please move your finger, pound me Mistress!"

"Oh, you mean like this?"

Sabine held Nova with her free hand as she latched on to pounding her lover's beautiful flower into a filth. Nova's hips flew forward as she took her beating. Her gasps growing to moans and they growing to small screams.

Sabine glanced over to Dorine, her legs wide open, her long skirt hiked so far up, her head back a bit. She watched through little slits, her mouth open as she gasped. Her hand working so hard, fingering herself with three fingers.

Sabine could feel Nova shuttering, as she threw her head back as she moaned through her intense waves. She collapsed down heaving for air. Her body was on fire but Sabine's hand meeting with her fleshy butt cheek shown through it all.

"Did I say you could move?" Sabine asked sharply.

Nova shot back up against her weakness.

"You ruin everything don't you. Such a bad girl, and even for our guest. You made such a mess too."

Nova was panicked but also so turned on, she knew she were dripping again. "That filthy snatch of yours loves coming ALL over EVERYTHING. I mean look my hand is still drenched... lick them clean,Pet"

Nova was taken back by the named but oddly liked it. She leaned forward sure to show off her breasts to her lover. She ran her tongue up all of Sabine's hand.

She continued until her lover's had was spotless. "Good. Now turn around."

Nova moved so that she was straddling Sabine again, now face to face with Dorine. Who hadn't cum yet and was taking a break.

Sabine snapped at Dorine. "Go get me the clasps. Now!"

Dorine scurried out and back in. "Put them on Nova for me, make sure they fit real nice too." Sabine said as she pulled Nova's hair back making her arch her back.

Nova struggling to cope with this newly found pleasure and pain. Sabine came close again, her hot breath against Nova's skin, giving her chills.

"Finger yourself." Sabine ordered.

Sabine bent Nova over so that she were parallel with the bed. Nova began working her g-spot. Sabine had other plans. She spread Nova's butt cheeks apart. She formed a mouth full of spit and spat right on Nova's winking rosebud. Shame washed over Nova as did a red blush.

Nova could feel a slight tickle as Sabine's spit slowly pulled over. Sabine let go of her cheeks. Nova questioned why she did it. "Faster!" Sabine snapped. "Do not slow!"

Sabine spread nova's cheeks again. This time jamming two fingers inside her tight pucker. Nova screamed out as she felt the sting on her butt. "Faster!" She focused on fingering herself as the slow burn set in.

Sabine didn't move her fingers, Nova began to get in a rythem with herself, Sabine knew she were close. She began working her fingers in and out of Nova's tight hole as fast as she could.

Sabine could tell Nova didn't have long. She was clearly needing another release. Nova started to slow due to the slight pain Sabine caused. "Mistress, I'm close." She moaned.

"Good girl."

Nova's head began to get wobbly, her breaths deeper, it hit, Nova pushed through to keep her fingers working inside her as the fluids ran down her wrist. She slowly came to, she slowly pulled her fingers out as she exhaled delighted.

"What a mess! Look at you, disgusting." Sabine grabbed Nova's hair, arching her back with her breasts at full attention. "If your'e going to act like one then I'll treat you like one."

Sabine pushed Nova up off of her. She stood, she looked to Dorine. "On your knees slut, you will service her until she has had enough!"

Nova dropped to the floor her cheeks burning and crawled over to Dorine.

Sabine left. She returned to Dorine's face to complete enjoyment as Nova's head made small movements between her thighs.

Sabine walked behind Nova. "Well! Ass up Pet! We are going to use you just as you are meant to be."

Sabine knelt down she shoved a dildo up Nova's ass, a very slender enjoyable one. Nova took her mouth away for a second to bare down Dorine felt her hot gasp against her folds. She pulled a second and larger one out, she knelt down again and slowly let Nova ride it, her muffled moans were still loud enough, Sabine shoved it all the way in.

"Legs apart but thighs together." Sabine demanded.

Sabine brings the flogger up, Dorine's eyes widen at the sight. She hugged Nova closer to her body knowing she was not expecting any of this. Sabine brought it down over her ass. She continuously kept with her rythem. Nova knew not to move, she stayed servicing Dorine. Watching Nova being treated and whipped by such a skilled hand seemed to be all of what Dorine needed.

Her eyes shut, her hand making Nova drown even more, her thighs began to quake, her orgasm hit her full speed. Dorine let out very loud moans, Sabine was taken back by the set of lungs on this mousy person. She sat panting as Nova cleaned her up. Nova's ass was beat red.

Sabine had ordered Dorine to lay on the bed, Sabine bent Nova over the bed, her face right in line with Dorine's crotch. Nova knew what was asked of her, she began licking again. She felt Sabine's hand run across her slit.

Sabine yanked the bigger dildo out, she slipped two fingers inside her. Her thumb concentrated on her sensitive button. Nova bucked her hips. Dorine's already sensitive button did not need much attention, she arched her back and kicked out her legs trying to get away from Nova all while holding Nova's head in place.

Dorine hit first, during her orgasm Sabine had sped up, Nova's hips were ecstatic moving all around trying so hard for her orgasm.

Nova's head popped up, her moans filling the room, she rested her head on Dorine's mound. Sabine thrusted in and out of her with ease. She could feel Nova's walls tightening around her fingers. She slowed her thrusting and focused more on a come hither motion.

12