Nova & Sabine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova was so weak, her body some how convulsed her orgasm pushed through. Sabine took her hand away.

Sabine pulled Nova up by her hair, she yanked her close, Sabine went straight for Nova's lips. She passionately kissed Nova. "You're such a good girl!" Sabine cooed between kisses. Sabine's hands went down to Nova's hips, lifting her off the ground, Nova wrapped her legs around Sabine.

They stumble into the wall, Sabine sucked on Nova's bottom lip. She pulled away putting her forehead to Nova's. She looked into her lover's eyes. Sabine kissed her on the forehead and let her down.

"Dorine bathe Nova, don't take too long and no playing with each other. After Dorine back to your chores, Nova come find me." Sabine kissed Nova again, grabbed some things and left.

Dorine and Nova talked while Dorine washed and rinsed out her hair. "So, do you like her in that state or does it scare you..?"

"It scares me but excites me."

"Do you care that I have joined in twice now?"

Nova thought for a moment. "No, I like you and you have made it clear your'e not going to try anything with her. I trust that you mean that, I also love your taste."

Dorine laughed. "Good... Besides I'm always needed in your sister's house."

"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that."

"So the two women she lives with, they are a couple. Your sister sometimes joins them but mostly leaves or just watches. I almost always watch, every now and again they ask me to join them, I'm either treated how I was tonight or the way you were."

"So my sister likes women or?"

"She does but she has also had her eye on this man, she won't tell me who."

Nova started making her way out of the tunnel, she realized Sabine was sitting with Agnes. Nova felt a wave of jealousy as she heard them laughing. Nova crept closer, it was quiet, Sabine broke it.

"Really though how are they?"

"Sabs...they really are adjusting fine, they think it's really cool that their mom is now the commander. You have always belonged in a position of power. Come visit them whenever you want. I promise they are doing okay without you."

"I miss them."

"I know."

Agnes knew to change the subject. "Soooooo how is Nova." She said in a playful voice.

Sabine laughed and smiled to herself.

Agnes gasped. "You have totally fallen for her! Haven't you?!"

"Shhh.. she should be coming out soon."

"Can I meet her?!" Sabine nodded.

"I um..almost slipped today."

"Oh..is your knee okay?"

"No...not slipped slipped...I almost said it.."

"What?" Agnes questioned.

"Agnes, I almost told her that I love her."

Sabine looked to her.

"Oh...Why didn't you?"

"I want to wait, I don't want her to feel obligated to stay. It also was not the right time to say it."

"Why wasn't it?"

"We had just...and Dorine was there i want it to be more intimate."

Agnes was quiet..."Hold on...You Sabine...had a THREESOME?!"

"Agnes!" Sabine said swatting her leg.

"After all those times I asked you? Wow. Just wow...How was it?"

"First time was really nice, second was interesting."

"Wait not once but twice."

They both laugh.

"I miss you."

Sabine gives her a look.

"Ew not in that way Sabine!"

Laughter again.

"No I do miss you. Everyone at the shelter misses you."

"I'll visit tonight. Nova will be busy."

"Good...I'll tell the kids you are telling a story for bed."

Nova made her foot steps loud as she began to walk again. She came around to face the two with a smile. Agnes got up and hugged her. They talked for a bit before Agnes leaving knowing she had to get back to the children.

"Hi beautiful. Agnes really likes you."

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go for a walk with me?" Nova smiled.

They get up to a hill. "Alright lay down." Sabine says.

With the Sun now down the stars were out. They gazed up at them. Holding hands.

"Sabine."

"Hm?"

"I don't want you to feel you are making me choose you or my people. Okay?"

Sabine nodded.

"Sabine?"

Sabine turned her head, they stare into each others eyes. "I love you too."

Sabine just stared back at her. "You heard?"

Nova nodded. "It's okay, I understand why you didn't want to say it then and I'm glad you didn't."

Sabine squeezed Nova's hand. "I love you Nova."

"Before we get too sleepy, your surprise."

They walk to Nyko and Ward's hut, where the two are outside arguing. Ward clearly angry gets a little aggressive, he punches Nyko in the face. Sabine yells and runs to them. "Sabine I deserved that."

"What is going on?"

"I didn't tell either of them about the other. I mean I did but didn't."

"You're such a fucking idiot." Sabine hissed.

She got everyone inside. Nova nearly cried when she saw who was here for her. She ran to Lucia who was standing. They hugged falling onto the bed.

All talking about the issue at hand. Lucia buts in. "I really don't have a problem, I just wish you would have told the BOTH of us before hand."

Ward agreed with her.

Nyko was quiet... "Do you think we can make this all work?"

"What the three of us? All together?"

"Okaaay. Well Nova you can stay the night with Lucia where ever you please. Nyko we are going to the shelter, Ward welcome to join us. The three of you can discuss this in the morning."

Sabine comes back to the two in her bed, curled up with each other. She took the guest room.

The next morning Nova has an odd request for Sabine. This leaving Nova turned on and a punishment waiting for her that night.

Thanks for reading. Really hoped you enjoyed!

12