Nova & Sabine Pt. 04.5

Story Info
Does Sabine live?
5.4k words
3.67
2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Sabine lying lifelessly on the hard floor not breathing. They all crowd around her.

Dorine began pressing on Sabine's chest. Time seemed to move so slowly. Nova cried harder as Lucia held her.

Nova imagined her life without Sabine. How she would have to move back home and would never find another woman who she loved or loved her.

All the thoughts and fantasies of their long life together seemed to slowly fade away as she watched Sabine's lifeless body.

***

Dorine kept her rhythm, she waited as did everyone in the room. Sabine finally came to she sat up gasping for air. She began crying, catching her breath. "We - we can't go."

"Go where?" Dorine asked as she held Sabine's hand.

"Nyko, you can't come. She or someone attacks you. Sylvia dies before a war. The baby, the baby is healthy." Sabine got up and changed into dry clothes. She sat on the bed in deep thought and disbelief.

"Okay, we wait for the messenger, we figured everything out tomorrow, we need to protect Nyko while we are there, it may not even happen this soon, we are going to be okay." Sabine said as she laid down staring off into space.

All four looked at each other concerned. "Nyko, Lucia needs to go home." Sabine said.

"I have already made arrangements for her while we will be gone." Nyko answered.

"Good." Sabine said. "Goodnight ."

The three slowly walked out as Nova saw to them. She slowly made her way back to Sabine. She blew out the candles and held Sabine from behind.

"Do you still want to go tomorrow?"

"I do."

"Okay." Sabine said as she held Nova's hand. They both stay awake for sometime in the silence before drifting off to sleep.

They rose early due to the messenger. They laid in bed for sometime knowing they had time to kill. Sabine rolled to face Nova. "I'm sorry that I scared you last night." She said as she kissed Nova on the forehead.

Nova smiled. "You missed."

Sabine smiled. She leaned in and kissed her tenderly. "Anywhere else I missed?"

Nova smirked. "Maybe"

"Yeah? Where could these places possibly be?"

"I don't know, guess you'll just have to find out."

"Ah okay, how about here..." Sabine kissed Nova's cheek.

"Um nice but no"

"Okay here" kiss on her neck Nova hummed her laugh "very nice, more are encouraged." Sabine smiled down at her, loving this little game.

She kissed Nova more tenderly on her neck. She began to give little nips here and there resulting in Nova becoming more vocal. Sabine pulled away "I covered your neck where else honey."

Nova opened her eyes and turned her head, her eyes were full of passion. " You know exactly where I need you." She said staring into Sabine's eyes. Sabine smiled "I think you'll have to be a bit more specific honey." Nova gave a light smile. She threw the blankets off of them and spread her leg. No clothing, she slumped down farther to lay on the bed. Nova cupped her breast with her left hand and allowed her right to trickle down her stomach.

Sabine stiffened a little, knowing they were not playing a fun little game. Nova began twisting her nipple her chest rising with it, her hand had met with her lips. She spread them revealing a murky river flowing. "I need you right here." Nova whispered.

Sabine swallowed "I believe you have things handled" Sabine was focused on Nova's fingers she didn't see her smirk down at her. Nova knew what this was doing to Sabine, teasing her. "Sabine" Nova cooed.

Sabine looked up to her, they were both flushed, both needing an orgasm. "Commander why don't you join me?" Sabine closed her eyes and inhaled trying not to let those words get to her. Nova called her again as she was fingering herself.

"Mistress, please join me."

Nova brought her foot up to Sabine's thigh, driving her crazy running up and down closer than far far away. Sabine heard Dorine's footsteps approaching. Sabine put Nova's foot on the bed. Dorine called from the hall so she wouldn't intrude too much. "Commander it's time, 2 hours." "Thank you Dorine"

While Sabine had her head turned Nova had moved to be kneeling right in front of Sabine, they smiled to each other. Sabine kissed Nova, Sabine ran her hands down her back resting on her waist. "How much time do we have?"

"An hour"

"Soooo enough for at least one orgasm?"

"Yes baby" Sabine slithered her hand down to Nova's mound

"How many fingers?"

Nova smirked "Surprise me."

Sabine did just that. Easing three into her, stretching Nova moaned, grinding against. Nova ran her hand down to Sabine's fury mound "May I?" Sabine nodded. Nova was amazed as to how drenched Sabine was. She eased in a finger, seeing Sabine enjoy her effort was thrilling to her. Sabine leaned in they kissed tenderly working on each other.

Both moaning mashing together. Nova jumped to three fingers, hearing Sabine groan louder. Sabine gasped as she laid her head on Nova's shoulder. She kissed Nova's neck.

Nova started twitching. Sabine turned her hand so that her thumb was now rubbing against Nova's clit, she nearly fell over. Nova mimicked Sabine's movement, they both were so close, their bodies convulsing struggling to hold themselves up the pleasure increased. Feeling the burn, the itch that could never be scratched enough. Nova hit first nearly screaming. Sabine not too far behind bit into Nova's neck to muffle herself. They both fell laying on the bed, panting.

Sabine got dressed, "Here I'll braid your hair." Nova sitting naked on the bed with the pelt up to her chest day dreaming of her future with Sabine. Akila knocked and smiled as she came in. Nova went to move but was yelled at and motioned for Akila to come to her for a hug. Sabine smiled. Akila sat up facing the pair.

She gave Nova a small dagger, "Always keep this with you, it was moms, fasen it to your thigh or calf. Safe travels to you both."

Sabine placed some clothes and armour on the bed once Akila departed. "Get dressed, make sure you don't have any open skin against the metal. It will give you blisters or make you bleed."

Nyko waited in the kitchen, Sabine came out he stood and began walking with her to tend to tasks and chores that had to be done before their departure. Nyko shared the news on Zola then spotted her in the crowd. Gather supplies weapons and horses they all met near the gate. All mounted and waving "goodbye" to loved ones they set off through the tunnel. Nova didn't understand how Sabine managed to see through the small slits of the masks.

They didn't talk much but did communicate with each other. Nova began to tire, Sabine took the reins from her and tied then to her saddle. Traveling even more of a distance they finally make it out of the forest. Even more time and distance passed, Nova began dozing off. Sabine signed to Nyko, they stopped he pulled Nova onto his horse behind him, and secured the two of them together to support Nova's weight.

Making their way through the grass lands and to the plains they find themselves in a valley. Up the mountain face, all riders leaning forward and strategically planning each step. They enter a cave, it leads to three other cave openings. Sabine started making a bird noise with her hands and mouth. A figure came forward, Sabine met it with a knife. They hugged finally, everyone dismounted the horses were taken away and the rest was to be set on foot.

Nova walking with Nyko they came to a massive opening Nova marveled at the breathtaking view. Sabine and Nova left the others as they began taking armor off. They followed a servant through the tunnels.

"Here you are commander." The young girl said bowing her head.

Sabine walked in with Nova right behind to a women asleep wrapped in the pelt blanket. Sabine went over to her.

"Autem...Autem wake up"

"You're here already?"

"Um it's well past mid day."

"Sooo it's midnight to me then.."

"Get up..."

Autem groaned ...

"Mom and Dad always loved you in that amour."

Sabine turned to her. "And mom would love that you wear hers...Get dressed"

"I knooowww"

Waiting outside Sabine lights a pipe, Nova watches her puff on it and it be passed her way. "What is it?"

"A medicinal herb."

"How do I do it?"

"I'll light it for you you just suck it in right here." Nova coughed out smoke.

"Why don't you and your sister live together?"

"Umm we don't really get along that well so we spend minimal time together. I have a brother too I'm just not too sure where he is."

"Okay.."

Autem came out her hair messy but intact.

"We are just waiting on the shore and ocean's medicine men. Well one a women. Where's Nyko? Wait is this Nova?"

Autem turned to her. "Sabs I know you're glaring at me..."

Sabine rolled her eyes "best behavior with him.."

Autem gave a fake smile. "He's a fine piece of... Nova right? Sabs where did you get this one? Steal her too?" Sabine huffed and started walking.

Sabine and Autem visited baby and mother, Autem and Nova stood back at the door as Sabine and Ward looked over baby and mother, Sabine holding the squirmy baby in her hands talking to it. She set the baby down in her lap and began speaking the native language among rapid hand movements and gestures. She went on speaking for a few minutes. She slumped over as baby began squealing happily.

"She is welcomed in her hands."

Sabine finally said in English looking to the mother. She smiled with so much joy, now cuddling her precious creation. Sabine sat back watching the two, Nyko joined her. Sabine looked to him, "An elder in the shores will die tomorrow."

Everyone gathered in the main cave, all taking a seat on the ground surrounding baby,Sabine, and Ward. Everyone chanted and danced to welcome the newborn. The baby was showered in flowers and spirits. Mom watched proudly. After the woman came to Sabine speaking joyfully in native tongue, they embraced Sabine holding moms.face and babies she smiled to them. Nova caught Sabine's attention. She made her way to her. "You okay?"

"Um yeah just a lot to take in...um your sister said earlier that-"

"Commander!" Nova nodded telling Sabine to go.

The servant girl from earlier found Nova, she fetched her belongings and had a bath ready for her. Nova was led into a room where the girl shut the door then began undressing Nova. It was then that Nova felt self conscious of all the bite marks and hickeys all over her body. "Miss' ' the girl said as she handed her fabrics to wash and dry with along with a shawl to cover up with. "This way miss.'' The girl led her to a chamber with multiple baths. Nova dipped her toes in she pulled back with the shock of the hot water. "Too hot Miss? I so sorry. I draw another." the girl said as she bowed and began running out of the room. "No. it's perfectly fine." The girl picked her dress up. "Miss are you sure?" "Yes." Nova took a deep breath before exposing herself again to this young girl. Nova settled into the steamy water as the girl folded her clothes beside her. The young girl got oils, soaps, flowers and herbs all placing them in reach next to Nova.

Three other women came in all speaking in the native tongue laughing they stopped at the sight of Nova. they spoke to the girl who did not address them as she did Nova.

"Miss they want to know if they can join you in this tub?" Nova nodded.

The three women drop their shawls and step into the water, one walking to get the oil and soap.

"Miss." The girl handed Nova a vile and a cloth. "For the animal bites."

Nova smiled and laughed, she shook her head. "No animal?" the girl asked.

"No, the Commander." The girl sat back in thought, she smiled and got up she knelt behind her and started untying her hair.

Nova reached up and laid her hand on the young girl's arm. "Leave them."

"Anything else Miss?"

"No, thank you."

The girl bowed and went on her way.

Nova listened to the three women speak as she relaxed with her eyes closed. She got bits and pieces of what they were talking about. She knew they were talking about her and Sabine.

One woman got Nova's attention. "Nova." She said her accent was thick. "Praeceptorem?" The woman asked, pointing to her neck. Nova nodded.

They spoke in tongues to each other. Nova settled again enjoying the water. She heard the women laughing. The same woman got Nova's attention again. "Nova ac Praeceptorem ...mm irrumabo?" She asked with a smirk.

Nova furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't understand the last word. "Irrumabo?" Nova asked.

"Irrumabo." The woman repeated. She held up her hands and mad scissoring and fucking motions.

"Ohh yes." Nova said understanding.

"Praeceptorem bonum irrumabo?" The woman asked holding a thumbs up.

Nova smiled. She put two thumbs up.

The women erupted with enthusiasm knowing their commander was very good in bed.

Nova rested her head as she closed her eyes. She thought of all the events that have led her here. How she was a scared little mouse when she and Sabine first met. Now she is in ties with the Commander of a massive army known for killing with no mercy, the army also a legend to her people.

She thought of her mom, how she missed her. She analyzed the way and why her mother advocated for her to go with Sabine this week. Nova had realised that all of this has happened over the course of a single week. She had little time with Sabine left.

Nova heard heavy breathing. She opened her eyes. One of the women was sitting up out of the tub her legs hanging over the other woman's shoulders as she ate her out. Nova immediately blushed. She looked to the third woman she sat back watching the pair as she slowly played with herself.

She smirked over at Nova. Nova shrunk back she didn't know what to do in this situation. The third woman made her way over to her. She felt her hand brush Nova's thigh.

"Okay, they like us watch." The woman smiled.

Nova smiled back shyly.

The woman rested her hand on Nova's thigh as she continued to play with herself. Nova saw Sabine out of the corner of her eye around a wall.

Sabine smiled. She nodded her head encouraging Nova to join the women. Nova looked at her sheepishly. Sabine nodded with a smile again. Nova took a deep breath. She settled her hand on the other woman's thigh. She smiled at her. "Basium?" The woman asked.

Nova looked at her confused as she tasted the word herself. "Te basia?" The woman said as she made a kissing sound. Nova smiled, she was happy that she asked first.

Nova leaned in as the woman tangled her hand in Nova's hair. It was a tender kiss. Nova felt strange, this woman felt so different from Sabine. They pull away from each other the woman smiling.

Nova looked over her shoulder to see if Sabine was still there. They made direct eye contact. Nova's face was burning. Sabine leaned against the wall her arms crossed as she watched Nova.

"Magis?" The woman said as she traced Nova's thigh. Sabine nodded to her again. Nova took this amd ran with it, she smirked at Sabine. She turned around to the woman as she pulled her close.

They mash together as they make out both listening to the moaning pair. Nova took control of the situation. She decided that if Sabine wanted a show then she was going to be in charge of it.

Nova straddled the woman, this a surprise to her. She rested her hands on Nova's hips. Nova grabbed at her hand and shoved then between her thighs. "Es certus?" The woman asked. "Yes." Nova breathed. "Praeceptorem?" She said with a worried look on her face.

"It's okay." Nova said as the woman finally allowed her fingers inside Nova. Her face filled with delight as she sat down on them. She started rolling her hips as she rested her arms on the woman's shoulders. Nova worked for sometime she kept quiet out of fear of someone finding her like this.

The woman held Nova's hip firmly now, Nova opened her eyes to her. She stopped her motions as the woman began to thrust her fingers inside her. Nova let out a loud moan that left her shocked and on edge. The pleasure that she was getting soon swept her fears away.

She let herself go knowing Sabine was watching. She wanted to enjoy this not only for herself but for her lover. Nova bent her head back as she gasped. The woman pulled her fingers away, she tapped the side.

Nova now sitting like the other pair the woman moved between her open thighs. She ran her finger down Nova's slit, she jumped. Nova heard the woman laugh, she smirked up at Nova. Nova looked over at the other couple, the other receiving woman looked at Nova drunk with desire and arousal she smiled at her as she held the head between her legs closer to herself. She moaned as she kept watching Nova.

This excited her she felt the woman slip two fingers back inside her. Nova groaned, the fingers worked fast, digging, Nova reached down and gently rested her hand on the woman's arm. She sat back and corrected her movements. Nova shoved her wrist into herself the woman now getting the idea of what Nova wanted.

Nova leaned back resting her hands behind her propping herself up. She moaned as her g spot was stimulated. She felt the build up already starting. Her face tensed up. The woman pulled her fingers out quickly as she allowed Nova's stream to fly freely.

Nova watched as it left her body she was so embarrassed that the woman did that. She was panting, shaking she felt she couldn't move.

The woman brought her mouth to Nova's sloppy slit. She dove right in and began licking, probing with her tongue, nipping at Nova's folds. Nova laid back allowing her to work.

She felt her lips being spread more the woman was now able to get to Nova easier. She flicked her tongue, she sucked at her folds loving every second of it.

Nova moaned she drifted into another world. She felt a hand on her breast. She smiled. A warm wet sensation swallowed Nova's nipple. She opened her eyes. They grew big at the sight of one of the other women, the pair sat on either side of her and they sucked her nipples as the first woman continued to work on her clit.

Nova glanced back to Sabine, she stood leaning against the wall her arms crossed as she tentatively watched. Nova closed her eyes again as she moaned. One of the women started nibbling on her nipple. "Fuck." She shuttered. All three women's heads popped up. Nova looked at all of them she smiled seeing that they didn't know what she said or what it meant. "Magis!" She hissed. All three followed her order.

Nova smiled loving the power she had over them. She held the first woman's head close to her body. Sabine had started to slowly make her way over. The second woman saw her, she pulled away immediately getting nervous. "Perserva." She said quietly.

The woman eyed her. Sabine nodded as she came to stand still. The woman returned to Nova's nipple. Sabine stooped down behind Nova. She gently pulled her hair aside kissing the back of her neck.

Nova smiled. "Hello Commander." She said seductively. The other two women looked up, Nova was sure to hold the first's head tightly as she looked up worried. "Magis!" Nova ordered.

"Perserva." Sabine said looking each one in the eyes. She kissed Nova's neck. "Enjoy this, take as long as you want. I have to go, I'll be sparring."

Nova turned as she pulled Sabine close to her, they kissed tenderly. Sabine smiled at her as Nova closed her eyes savoring her taste as the three women worked on her.

Sabine reluctantly stood up leaving the four. Nova moaned as she knew she was close. "Prope." She moaned. She felt the first woman smile against her lips. She switched her movements to circles. Nova's hips bucked against her.

She grinded her mound into the woman's face she shuddered as her breath escaped from her lips. She let out a long moan as her eyes opened briefly as she arched her back. She felt them all ease up. She smiled as they all rode through her orgasm with her. Nova ran her fingers through the first woman's hair. She smiled down at her. She came up, Nova pulled her close as they kissed.

12