Nova & Sabine Pt. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four sat in the water quietly as they all relaxed. Still toying at each other's thighs. A new woman walked in, she smiled to all of them. "May I join you miss?" She asked in english. Nova smiled as she nodded.

The first woman spoke in their language to the newest woman. "She wants to know if you liked it miss."

Nove nodded as she smiled at them. "She wants you to know you were her first and she tried her best."

The first woman spoke again. "She has never gone down on a woman before but has had many go down on her."

Nova smiled. "Tell her she did amazing. They all are amazing. Why me as your first?" She asked turning to the woman."

She thought for a minute then spoke. "She says that you are beautiful and the thought of going down on the Commander's wife was exhilarating and turned her on even more."

"Wife?" Nova questioned.

"There are many words for you." The woman said bluntly.

"Like what?"

"Well word fly through clans quickly. We know your true purpose here at least for this time being until you go back home. So that you are a pet or a sexual servant for the Commander. Words have gone around like slut, pet, whore, others and wife because they think you are to be married because why else would she bring you here."

"Huh. Interesting."

They were all quiet. Nova spoke again. "You know she was watching the whole time."

The woman laughed as she smirked translating. They all looked at each other in disbelief.

"She enjoyed it that is for sure." Nova smiled.

The third spoke. "She says she loved when you squirted and the way that you gush."

Nova blushed as she smiled. "The commander does too."

They all laugh.

"Is she as rough as they say?"

"The first night I spent with her she bent me over the bed and whipped me."

"Did you like it?"

"Very much, I could barely move the next morning."

"Think every woman has fantasized about the Commander. At least once."

***small m/m scene for those who might enjoy :) the next big break is the end if you're uninterested

They all look to the sound of moans and shuffling. Ward and another man made their way in making out completely naked. The women all watched as they made out.

Ward was up against the wall as the man kissed his neck, his stomach, then took his lengthy member into his mouth.

They watched as Ward's face went into pleasure. He opened his eyes as they went big at all the smirking onlookers. He pulled his partner up off the ground as they both looked at them.

The woman who spoke both languages commented to them in their native tongues. "Please keep going we are enjoying this."

Ward's companion smiled. He dropped back to his knees taking Ward's member again in his mouth as he worked enthusiastically.

Ward reluctantly let out a moan. He took hold of the back of his head as he began to thrust himself into his warm mouth.

Groaning Ward felt his hands gripping onto his ass. He felt a finger massaging his cheeks, spreading them apart he pressed against his pucker. He eased his finger inside him, thrusting in and out now. Ward moaned loudly. He sped his thrusts.

He released his load as he felt his partner take all of it.

***

End of m/m scene

***

The servant girl came back in her eyes widened at the sight of the two men together. She made her way over to Nova.

"Miss would you like to dry."

"Sure." Nova said getting out.

"It's been fun, see you all around." Nova smiled at them.

She followed the servant girl into a different chamber where she gave her fresh clothes. She helped Nova dress.

"Good soak?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you."

The girl told Nova where she could find the Commander. Nova roamed the halls admiring the the rock formations of the cave system along with the tribal tapestries and paintings.

She rounded a corner and could hear Sabine and Nyko talking as they sparred. She watched, their powerful bodies moving quickly. Nova noticed Sabine kept limping. Finally her knee gave out on her as she hit the floor.

She threw her hands up annoyed. "Really you need to work those muscles." Nyko said.

"I know I know." She said getting up.

"Good thing you can fight from the ground." Nyko said.

They continued on while they talked.

"So your week is almost up..."

"Yeah."

"Any thoughts?"

"I mean I don't want her to go home."

"But?"

"I still don't want her choosing here when she hasn't seen our most horrid ways."

Nyko stood still thinking. "You're right. Shit that will really shake her too."

"Yeah." Sabine said quietly. "I don't know how to introduce her to that either..."

"I mean there isn't any introduction to torturing and killing someone. But the mass suicide I guess touched a little close to it."

"Yeah." Sabine said as she groaned frustrated with her hands on her head. "How are you and Lucia?"

"Good actually. Um the last time Ward and I were together she came in..."

"And what?" Sabine eyed him.

"He stayed..." Nyko said, looking at her.

"How did that go?"

"I think really well...She took control of the situation mostly...they kinda teamed up together she kept whispering to him I'm assuming asking if he was okay with everything... she rode him while I fucked him we made out..which was really hot..." Nyko sighed.

"But?" Sabine pressed on.

"But she decided she wanted him inside her ass. He commented about how tight she was and she said that that was her first time..."

"And you wish that her first was with you?"

"A part of me does but the other part knows that I'm not her first all together. I don't know, I think I'm just feeling a little insecure...like I know she was already interested in him because he is bigger than me but I just never thought I'd see it play out..."

"I mean it's good that you realize it though. And think of it this way...you both will have many other firsts together."

Nyko nodded thinking. "I want to do that night over again."

"Why?"

"Not to change anything but just to relive it. After she managed him she asked me to fuck her too... Ward and I held her as we both fucked her from both ends...I could feel him on the other side...I felt when he came...she was amazing...the way she screamed and clawed at me...I want to do it again but I don't know if it was a one time thing."

Sabine turned and reached for her shaw. She tossed it to him. He covered himself with his peaking appendage through his pants. He smirked as he thanked her.

"Why don't you find Ward...I need to go check on Nova." Sabine said as she started getting up.

"Is she okay?" Nyko asked.

"Yeah, I left her in the wash room...she was being eaten out by three women." Sabine said as she smirked.

"Shit no way! You didn't stop them?!"

"I was watching." She said as she smirked at him and kissed his forehead. "Remember to be careful." She said as she gathered her things.

"You two are kinky right?" Nyko asked.

"I mean..yeah...why?"

"I've been thinking about what you said..about Lucia...I want to talk to her first but I might want to at least try it with her...just might need some guidance if you're willing."

Nova made her footsteps known as she came around the corner. She smiled at Sabine.

"Of course." She said to Nyko as she welcomed her in her arms.

"Of course what?" Nova asked.

"Nyko was telling us to stay safe and have a goodnight." Sabine said as she smiled down at Nova.

Nyko gave Sabine her shaw back as he stood. Nova blushed at the sight. They walk down the hall. "What were you really talking about?"" Nova asked.

"Nyko was giving me details of the threesome he Lucia and Ward had.."

"No they didn't?!" Nova asked looking at her.

She smiled and nodded.

"But Ward?"

"Ward knows his way around a woman but he prefers men...he is gay but he is very good for breeding purpouses."

"How does that all work? Does everyone have a choice?"

"Yeah they do."

"So Ward chooses to?"

Sabine nodded. As she pushed the door open. The fourth woman who was translating from the wash chamber was sitting on the bed.

"About time." She said as she stood. "Commander." She nodded. "I've come to warn you of an attack."

"On?"

"Well you. I can get you out but we must hurry."

Sabine groaned. "We need to get Nyko somewhere safe."

"What about you Commander." She said.

"I'm the second target." She said as she began to pace. "Both of you stay here...I'll be back."

Sabine ran to Nyko's room. He was laying on the ground bleeding. She knelt beside him as she tried to assess his wounds. She got him up as she helped him with his arm over her shoulders.

Ward ran to them in the hall once he saw what was happening. He helped as they brought Nyko to the room. The woman and Nova came to his aid. "Get us out." Sabine said as she dressed.

They moved quickly through the halls as they passed Nyko's room they heard talking. Sabine and Ward took down the pair. Taking them hostage as they went on their way. Finally getting to their horse, Autem came around the corner with a bloody sword in her hands.

"Your reign has ended sister." She said.

Sabine pushed Nyko up onto the horse as she drew her knife. She moved quickly toward her as they began to fight. Sabine's arm bleeding from a gash as she continued on.

She managed a stab into Autem's thigh. Two men ran out of the shadows. Sabine ran to her horse as she mounted yelling for the others to go. The sound of hooves echoed in the cave.

Dragging the prisoners behind them they finally slowed. Sabine wrapped her arm as they all walked on. "Won't she be coming after us?" The woman asked.

"No she will want to regroup. She will be planning an ambush." Sabine said as she covered her head and face with fabrics.

***

Entering the village. Yells erupted as the people saw the prisoners. They began throwing stones. Sabine dismounted as she calmed her people. She informed them of what happened. She ordered that all the children be sent to Sylvia.

Dorine met Sabine in the hallway as she unwrapped her arm while walking quickly with her. She cleaned it and rewrapped it. She moved on to Nyko as Ward laid him down on the table.

***

Sabine sent Nova and Lucia back to the king and Queen where she knew they would be safer. She prepared for the attack, gathering all her strongest warriors and teaching the children where to go if the event were to occur.

***

I'll have the next story up asap. <3

12