Nova & Sabine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova began crying as Lucia held her. Sabine's eyes opened staring back at the two men. Dorine stopped speaking. She checked Sabine's pulse. It was weak. She nodded. The pair let her go stepping back.

"Now what?" Nyko asked.

"We wait." Dorine said as she kept checking for a pulse.

Time passed. Ward noticed that Sabine began to slowly close her eyes. "Dorine...check her again. Something is wrong."

Dorine felt for a pulse that was barely there.

"Get her out. Now!"

Sabine lying lifelessly on the hard floor not breathing. They all crowd around her.

Dorine began pressing on Sabine's chest. Time seemed to move so slowly. Nova cried harder as Lucia held her.

Nova imagined her life without Sabine. How she would have to move back home and would never find another woman who she loved or loved her.

All the thoughts and fantasies of their long life together seemed to slowly fade away as she watched Sabine's lifeless body.

***I got to leave you hanging. ;) I'll have the next up shortly hope you enjoyed. ***

12