Nova & Sabine Pt. 05

Story Info
Nova gets a surprise. Lucia has a secret.
9.3k words
4.29
3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been super busy, sorry for the massive delay.

***

As the events of the prior week were still fresh in everyone's minds. Nova and Lucia sat on her bed. They both were in deep thought.

Both had been restless, waiting for Sabine or anyone to meet them. Both had already made up their minds.

They heard the tree rustling as Sabine stepped through the window. Nova got up and hugged her.

"I've come for your answer. And Lucia Nyko is recovering very well. He has asked for you multiple times now."

She let out a sigh of relief. "Good."

"We both want to live in the village." Nova said looking Sabine in her eyes.

"You're sure?" She said looking at the both of them.

They both nodded. "I have already spoken with my parents." Nova added.

"Okay... I'll send two to bring you to the village next sunrise."

Nova hugged Sabine before she left.

***

Settling into the hut Lucia sits on the bed as Nova looks at her. "Are you okay?" She asks.

"I just can't believe this is real."

"I know."

"Is it bad that I'm a little scared?" Lucia asked.

"I am too. Sabine said we can visit or move back at any time." Nova reassured.

Ward knocked on the wall as he smiled at her. "He's very happy you are here." He said.

"I am too."

"Do you want to see him?" He asked.

Lucia went with Ward to check on Nyko.

Nova made her way around the village. She decided to visit Agnes. She walked into the shelter as the room was filled with cots for the children. In another room they all played as a man led their interactive learning.

Agnes smiled at Nova as she made her way to her. "Good to see you again." She said.

"Its good to be here." Nova said. She asked Agnes if there was anything she could do to help out and keep herself busy on a day to day basis. Agnes was more than helpful. She had Nova help her with the kids and got word around if anyone else needed an extra hand.

Sabine and Nova didn't see much of each other. Dorine brought her breakfast in to her one morning. "How are you adjusting?" She asked.

"I wish I saw her more."

"I know, she is usually this busy, I'm sorry."

***

Nova came home to their dwelling empty as usual. Dorine had left out bath essentials for her with some fresh fruit.

She settled in the warm water as she relaxed. She bit into the fruit. The juice running down her lip. She wiped her mouth. "Why don't you let me get that." Sabine smiled.

Nova smiled up at her. "How long do I have you?"

"All night." Sabine said as she kissed Nova tenderly. "Can I join you?" She said as she started undressing.

Nova admired her lover's strong body. She noticed some fresh wounds. "What are these from?" She asked, grabbing Sabine and pointing to them.

"Just normal stuff."

"Like what?"

"This one from a thorn bush I got caught in. This one of the horses bit me...umm an arrow grazed me here...and this I burned myself." Sabine said.

"An arrow? From what?"

"One of the deserter clans. We were making our way around the woods when one of them shot at us."

"Was anyone else injured?"

"Just one but she is well."

"Good."

They talked catching up as Sabine washed Nova's hair. She relaxed at the feeling of her fingers raking her scalp. "How is Lucia settling in?" Sabine asked quietly as she continued.

"Mm she wished Nyko was with her but other than that she is fine."

"Good.... are you okay..here?" Sabine asked.

Nova smiled as she turned around to her. "I am. My only complaint is that I wish I saw more of you."

"I agree. I've missed you."

They kiss. The oxytocin began flowing as they both grew more affectionate. Nova was the first to introduce her tongue. Sabine smiled against her as she welcomed it in her mouth. She let out a small moan as Sabine sucked lightly.

Their arms wrapped around each other Sabine began letting her hands roam. She gripped Nova's cheeks in her strong hands. Lifting her to the side of the tub she sat with her legs in the water.

Sabine came close and she kissed Nova's chest. She leaned back on her hands as she felt Sabine's warm mouth around her nipple. She sucked for sometime before nipping at the sensitive bud. Nova gasped as she felt her go to her other.

She ran her hands up and down her thighs slowly allowing her fingers to dance along her warm flesh. She moved to her inner thighs as she felt Nova tremble. She gasped as Sabine teased her. Her fingers moving slowly around her lips.

Sabine let go of her nipple. "Does this remind you of when you were in the water with those three woman." Sabine began to speak. She allowed her fingers to move on Nova's inner lips.

"You had a mouth on each of your nipples, another right here." Sabine said as she ran her finger up brushing over Nova's clit. She could feel Nova's wetness now. She ran it from her entrance up to her clit and back down in an oval shape teasing Nova.

Nova shuttered at the torment. "The way you moaned as they worked you. The Commander's pet, I'm sure that woman enjoyed playing with you." She said as she allowed her finger to enter Nova slightly. Just enough to cover her nail.

"I know you loved me watching as they used you." She said as she eased her finger in a little farther and thrusting to that depth again.

"I did Mistress." She moaned as she started to roll her hips and invited Sabine.

"Tell me what you want pet." Sabine said as she watched Nova's breathing deepen.

"I want you to work me to the brink of an orgasm and let me settle. I want you to have your way with me Mistress."

"Good girl." Sabine hummed as she spread Nova's lips. She ran her tongue over her throbbing clit. She could hear her gasp at the attention. Sabine focused in as she flicked quickly. Nova shook slightly as her eyes closed.

Sabine switched her movements to side to side as she heard Nova groan. She went back to up and down motions. She could feel Nova's breathing speed up and she swished her tongue side to side again.

Nova could feel the heat radiating from her clit. She enjoyed Sabine's efforts as her forehead tensed. Sabine sucked her up inside her mouth pulling her clit completely out of hiding. She gently brushed her tongue against the sensitive button.

Her hips jumped as Sabine let her go. She used her flatten tongue to run up and down over Nova's clit again. Nova gasped at the gentle attention. She could feel her clit begin to ache needing a climax.

Sabine used the tip of her tongue, she moved up and down for ten strokes then side to side for five. Nova moaned. Sabine continued until she knew her lover was relatively close.

Nova groaned as she began rolling her hips into Sabine needing her release soon. She felt as Sabine sucked her up into her mouth again. Feeling the way her clit pulsed inside her mouth just sitting there exposed drove Nova crazy. She then felt Sabine's gentle tongue brush over her. Nova groaned. Her clit burned she needed this. Her cheeks were on fire as she gasped.

Sabine sped up her actions. Nova could feel she was nearing the edge. "Sabine." She whispered as she moaned. Sabine didn't stop, instead she gripped onto Nova tighter with her arms.

Nova's legs jumped as the sound of the water swished. She was shaking back and forth as she gasped for air. Curling her toes she moaned. Nova's clit burned until she felt herself go numb; she gasped harshly as her clit exploded. She moaned as her face curled up, her legs shook.

She let out a throaty groan as she gasped. "Slow down a little." She moaned as Sabine rode her orgasm out with her. Nova gasped as she looked down at Sabine. Her whole body hummed as she could feel herself dripping orgasmic juices.

Sabine smiled up at her as she licked Nova clean. She kissed her inner thighs as she ran her hands outside. "Why...why did you let me?" Nova said, still calming down.

"It's been a little bit. I wanted you to have that. Besides I'm hoping it will make up for what I do next." Sabine said, smirking up at her.

Nova was still a little winded. She smiled. "What would that be?" She asked curiously.

"Let's move to the bed." She said as she got out handing Nova fabrics to dry off with.

Nova walked in, she froze at the sight. Sabine had laid out a blindfold, a gag, and the whip. She looked at her lover as she smiled at her.

"Why...um why do I deserve a punishment Mistress?" Nova asked hesitantly.

"Bend over the bed Nova." Sabine said. Her whole demeanor and tone changed.

Nova looked at her then at the bed she pleaded with her eyes as she stayed still. She took a deep breath as she forced herself to move.

She thought back to the first night. The way Sabine ordered her around, her fingers inside her dripping walls the way her strong hand laid that leather down onto her pink cheeks.

Sabine watched as Nova settled herself. Her ass on display for her she smirked. "I'll be back with a few more things." Sabine said as Nova heard her leave.

Nova listened to Sabine come back and toss some things on the bed. She smiled at Nova down on the bed. Nova knew better than to look. She felt Sabine's light hand run down her back as she gripped her cheeks.

She laid still as Sabine eased a finger inside her. She started slowly as she curled pressing against Nova's spongy skin. Nova raised her ass a little as Sabine smirked.

Sabine worked fast as she heard Nova groan. She began speaking as she continued. "You enjoyed your adventure with another woman?"

"Yes Mistress." Nova breathed as her walls tightened around her finger.

"And you enjoyed her mouth on your clit.."

"Yes Mistress." Nova moaned as she pressed back against her finger.

"I want to feel your juices running down my hand pet." Sabine said as she dug harder.

"Yes Mistress." Nova groaned as she let herself go. She gasped as her juices gushed around Sabine's finger. She could feel them dripping down her legs. "Good girl." Sabine praised. As she eased up.

"You deserve a punishment for not addressing me as you should in the bath...for enjoying the other woman... and for spying and listening in on conversations."

Nova's face burned. 'How does she know?!' She thought as she went through the events. Nova felt Sabine spread her lips as she applied pressure. She groaned as she felt something stretching her walls.

"I- I'm sorry Mistress... I am ready for any punishments." Nova gasped as she tried adapting to the forign object.

Sabine pulled the blindfold over Nova's eyes and tied her wrists together behind her back. She set the whip on her skin. She slowly ran it down her back. Sabine was sure to run it over every inch of Nova's cheeks.

Nova jumped as she felt the leather between her thighs. Sabine ran it down her inner thigh and back up to her lips. The anticipation was driving Nova crazy. She felt as the leather ran down her other thigh and back to her swollen lips.

Sabine tapped the tip along her lips watching Nova jump. "Spread your legs." Sabine ordered.

Nova moved her legs. "More." She heard Sabine's demanding voice. Nova put most of her weight on the bed now she had her legs spread as far as she could manage. Her inner lips could feel the cool air.

Sabine without warning tapped Nova's clit. She jumped, closing her legs as she gasped. "Open them." Sabine ordered immediately. Nova spread her legs again.

This time Sabine smacked her clit. Nova wailed as she squirmed on the bed. "Open them!" Sabine yelled.

Again a smack directly on her sensitive button. Nova jumped again as she cried out. With each smack Nova's walls clenched the object stretching her.

Sabine smacked her again. Nova's clit burned. Tears began to run down her face. Another smack this one echoed within her. She wailed as she bit the fur pelt she laid on.

Sabine let her breathe for a second as she traced over Nova's clit. She moaned as she felt her walls clench again.

"Good girl." Sabine praised. "A few more."

"Please Mistress." Nova begged. She knew her lover had to be wet. Thinking she was turning her on pleased Nova.

Sabine laid the leather against her throbbing button again. Nova groaned as she squirmed on the bed fighting not to close her legs.

She felt the object being pushed inside her a little farther. Gasping at the new depth she felt another hit of pain on her inflamed button. She screamed, throwing her head down into the bed.

A really powerful smack as she pulled against her restraint, groaning into the bed. She cried out as that one really resonated with her. Sabine kissed her cheeks as she dropped the riding crop.

"Good girl Nova." She said against her skin.

Nova felt some relief knowing this was over. She felt Sabine close. She couldn't tell what she was doing until she felt the pressure on the object.

Sabine mounted her as she eased the double end inside her. She started thrusting as they both moaned. Nova felt as the thick object stretched her as it burrowed deeper inside her pressing against her g spot.

Nova heard Sabine moan as she sped up her rhythm. She thrust the dildo inside herself feverishly. She would put all her weight down and bring herself almost all the way up as it re entered her.

Sabine lost herself as she enjoyed this. Her wetness covered her inner thighs. She reimagined herself swatting Nova's clit. The way she squirmed under her hand. Her walls clenching down. The way she screamed.

Nova groaned as she felt herself close to gushing again. Sabine kept working as they were both drunk with lust. "Mistress." Nova moaned.

"Yes baby." Sabine moaned back at her.

"Please....please....I'm going to.." Nova moaned.

Sabine ran her hand up Nova's back. She grabbed a fistfull of Nova's hair she pulled. Nova now arching her back. "Cum for me babygirl." Sabine groaned as she felt herself let her gates open as well.

They both moaned as Nova could feel her juices drip down her legs and Sabine's all over her ass. She slowly stopped as they both clenched and unclenched around the dildo. Sabine let go of Nova's hair as she put her head down gasping.

Sabine eased off the dildo. She stood as she gasped. She pulled the dildo out of Nova as she watched her gape. She tossed it on the floor as she untied her lover's wrists. Nova rolled her wrists while staying in the position. She adjusted to seeing again as the blindfold left her.

"Lay on the bed beautiful." Sabine said as she left.

Nova sat up in the bed with the pelts and blankets over her. She waited for Sabine to come back. She heard her talking. They spoke in their native tongue. They laughed as they said their goodnights.

Sabine came back in, eating a berry from the bowl of fruit. She set it between them as she settled in the bed. "Who was that?" Nova asked.

"Remi... she's staying with us for now until we figure out everything."

"Remi?" Nova asked, confused.

"The woman who helped us get away from Autem."

"Ohh. She is nice." Nova said.

"She said that she could hear you all the way down in the other halls." Sabine said smiling.

Nova blushed. "Sorry." She said quietly.

Sabine leaned over kissing her. "I love hearing you.. never apologize for that."

Nova just smiled at her taking some fruit.

"How is she nice?"

"What?" Nova asked.

"You said Remi is nice."

"Oh...after you left she joined the bath and translated everyone's comments." Nova said shyly. She felt like she was in trouble.

"What all was said?"

"The woman that was going down on me...that was her first time ever...and kept asking if she did an okay job."

Sabine nodded as she thought.

Dorine walked to the door. "Commander." She said as she looked up at the pair seeing Nova naked. She immediately looked down. "Sorry."

Sabine noticed she was holding her arm. "What happened?!" She asked getting out of bed.

"I need you to pop my shoulder back in I'm so sorry for disrupting you."

"How did you do this?" Sabine asked as she took hold of it.

"Chores, I'll be okay."

"Ready?" Sabine asked looking up at her.

Dorine exhaled as she nodded.

Sabine moved swiftly. Dorine groaned as her face tensed up in pain. "Thanks." She said as she breathed through it.

Dorine ended up staying as they all talked sharing the fruit. Remi came around the corner. "Commander do you...oh...um."

Sabine welcomed her in as she hesitantly sat on the bed next to Dorine.

"What did you need?" Sabine asked.

"I um I was going to ask if you knew where Dorine was but I see she was in here....I just needed some thread to repair a rip..." she said uneasy.

Sabine reached over and handed her some thread as she was about to get up. "You can stay here." Sabine said. Remi eased herself back down as she looked at all three women unsure of what to do.

Nova pulled the blanket up trying to cover herself more. Sabine watched as Remi worked. "I hear you bathed with Nova.." Sabine started.

Remi looked up and glanced at Nova who was blushing with her gaze down and away. She put her clothing and thread down.

"Yes Commander." She said, looking Sabine in the eyes.

Sabine spoke the native tongue as Dorine grew nervous. Remi looked at Nova again. "Commander I only bathed."

It was silent. Sabine starred at Remi who grew nervous by the second. "Commander I—I can assure you that I only bathed....I-I translated...I didn't think...I am sorry."

Remi spoke again. "Commander I walked in to them...I asked Miss if I could join them.... Once I settled I was asked to translate... she wanted Miss to know that she was her first....that the thought of pleasuring the Commander's wife excited her.... Miss then asked why she thought she was your wife... I explained... then the woman went into details about the experience.... miss told them that you had been watching the whole time....we um all agreed that.."

Remi stopped to gather herself. "That we have all fantasized about being with you....then Ward and a man came in naked and making out....Miss left as I stayed with the other woman..." Remi finished, looking at Sabine questionably as she sat uneasy.

Sabine smirked at her. "Have you?" Was all she asked.

"Yes Commander."

Dorine giggled as she smiled at Remi.

Sabine started laughing as Nova looked at the pair. "Why must you give everyone a heart attack." She said as she swatted Sabine.

"Nova.." Sabine said as she pulled her close whispering in her ear. Nova grew red...she smirked up at Sabine then nodded.

"Finish your pants....you will stay here....help Dorine with chores." Sabine said, looking at Remi.

"Commander she will live here?" Dorine asked.

Sabine nodded. "Teach her the ways of the hold and we should be fine." Sabine said with a reassuring smile.

Lucia knocked on the wall and she smiled at them. "Commander.....Can I steal Nova for a walk?" She asked.

Sabine looked at Nova. "Can I?" Nova asked. She smiled as she got up. She bent over getting her pants on as she revealed the welts on her still pink ass.

Dorine looked down as Remi stared at them for a second before she reminded herself of her place. Lucia smiled as Nova came to the door and they both walked away together.

Speaking in the native tongue the three sat. "Should I make a salve for her Commander?" Dorine asked as she pulled apart the berry eating small bits of it.

"The welts?" Sabine asked?

Dorine nodded. "See how she is by sunrise." Sabine answered.

"Shall I clean up for you?" She asked standing.

"If you want." Sabine said as she popped another berry in her mouth before getting up. She went into the washroom and came out with torn fabric. She fastened a sling for Dorine's arm.

"Remi will do the heavy lifting tomorrow okay?" Sabine said as she looked at Dorine.

"I was supposed to go visit tomorrow night." She said disappointed.