Nova & Sabine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova groaned as she felt herself close to gushing again. Sabine kept working as they were both drunk with lust. "Mistress." Nova moaned.

"Yes baby." Sabine moaned back at her.

"Please....please....I'm going to.." Nova moaned.

Sabine ran her hand up Nova's back. She grabbed a fistfull of Nova's hair she pulled. Nova now arching her back. "Cum for me babygirl." Sabine groaned as she felt herself let her gates open as well.

They both moaned as Nova could feel her juices drip down her legs and Sabine's all over her ass. She slowly stopped as they both clenched and unclenched around the dildo. Sabine let go of Nova's hair as she put her head down gasping.

Sabine eased off the dildo. She stood as she gasped. She pulled the dildo out of Nova as she watched her gape. She tossed it on the floor as she untied her lover's wrists. Nova rolled her wrists while staying in the position. She adjusted to seeing again as the blindfold left her.

"Lay on the bed beautiful." Sabine said as she left.

Nova sat up in the bed with the pelts and blankets over her. She waited for Sabine to come back. She heard her talking. They spoke in their native tongue. They laughed as they said their goodnights.

Sabine came back in, eating a berry from the bowl of fruit. She set it between them as she settled in the bed. "Who was that?" Nova asked.

"Remi... she's staying with us for now until we figure out everything."

"Remi?" Nova asked, confused.

"The woman who helped us get away from Autem."

"Ohh. She is nice." Nova said.

"She said that she could hear you all the way down in the other halls." Sabine said smiling.

Nova blushed. "Sorry." She said quietly.

Sabine leaned over kissing her. "I love hearing you.. never apologize for that."

Nova just smiled at her taking some fruit.

"How is she nice?"

"What?" Nova asked.

"You said Remi is nice."

"Oh...after you left she joined the bath and translated everyone's comments." Nova said shyly. She felt like she was in trouble.

"What all was said?"

"The woman that was going down on me...that was her first time ever...and kept asking if she did an okay job."

Sabine nodded as she thought.

Dorine walked to the door. "Commander." She said as she looked up at the pair seeing Nova naked. She immediately looked down. "Sorry."

Sabine noticed she was holding her arm. "What happened?!" She asked getting out of bed.

"I need you to pop my shoulder back in I'm so sorry for disrupting you."

"How did you do this?" Sabine asked as she took hold of it.

"Chores, I'll be okay."

"Ready?" Sabine asked looking up at her.

Dorine exhaled as she nodded.

Sabine moved swiftly. Dorine groaned as her face tensed up in pain. "Thanks." She said as she breathed through it.

Dorine ended up staying as they all talked sharing the fruit. Remi came around the corner. "Commander do you...oh...um."

Sabine welcomed her in as she hesitantly sat on the bed next to Dorine.

"What did you need?" Sabine asked.

"I um I was going to ask if you knew where Dorine was but I see she was in here....I just needed some thread to repair a rip..." she said uneasy.

Sabine reached over and handed her some thread as she was about to get up. "You can stay here." Sabine said. Remi eased herself back down as she looked at all three women unsure of what to do.

Nova pulled the blanket up trying to cover herself more. Sabine watched as Remi worked. "I hear you bathed with Nova.." Sabine started.

Remi looked up and glanced at Nova who was blushing with her gaze down and away. She put her clothing and thread down.

"Yes Commander." She said, looking Sabine in the eyes.

Sabine spoke the native tongue as Dorine grew nervous. Remi looked at Nova again. "Commander I only bathed."

It was silent. Sabine starred at Remi who grew nervous by the second. "Commander I—I can assure you that I only bathed....I-I translated...I didn't think...I am sorry."

Remi spoke again. "Commander I walked in to them...I asked Miss if I could join them.... Once I settled I was asked to translate... she wanted Miss to know that she was her first....that the thought of pleasuring the Commander's wife excited her.... Miss then asked why she thought she was your wife... I explained... then the woman went into details about the experience.... miss told them that you had been watching the whole time....we um all agreed that.."

Remi stopped to gather herself. "That we have all fantasized about being with you....then Ward and a man came in naked and making out....Miss left as I stayed with the other woman..." Remi finished, looking at Sabine questionably as she sat uneasy.

Sabine smirked at her. "Have you?" Was all she asked.

"Yes Commander."

Dorine giggled as she smiled at Remi.

Sabine started laughing as Nova looked at the pair. "Why must you give everyone a heart attack." She said as she swatted Sabine.

"Nova.." Sabine said as she pulled her close whispering in her ear. Nova grew red...she smirked up at Sabine then nodded.

"Finish your pants....you will stay here....help Dorine with chores." Sabine said, looking at Remi.

"Commander she will live here?" Dorine asked.

Sabine nodded. "Teach her the ways of the hold and we should be fine." Sabine said with a reassuring smile.

Lucia knocked on the wall and she smiled at them. "Commander.....Can I steal Nova for a walk?" She asked.

Sabine looked at Nova. "Can I?" Nova asked. She smiled as she got up. She bent over getting her pants on as she revealed the welts on her still pink ass.

Dorine looked down as Remi stared at them for a second before she reminded herself of her place. Lucia smiled as Nova came to the door and they both walked away together.

Speaking in the native tongue the three sat. "Should I make a salve for her Commander?" Dorine asked as she pulled apart the berry eating small bits of it.

"The welts?" Sabine asked?

Dorine nodded. "See how she is by sunrise." Sabine answered.

"Shall I clean up for you?" She asked standing.

"If you want." Sabine said as she popped another berry in her mouth before getting up. She went into the washroom and came out with torn fabric. She fastened a sling for Dorine's arm.

"Remi will do the heavy lifting tomorrow okay?" Sabine said as she looked at Dorine.

"I was supposed to go visit tomorrow night." She said disappointed.

"You still can." Sabine smiled up at her.

"Goodnight." Dorine said as she walked away.

Sabine watched Remi. "Stop." She said as she took the thread from her. "Like this... so it holds longer." She said showing her then handing it back.

Remi smiled as she nodded going back to the pants.

"What do you think about?" Sabine asked as she leaned back resting on the wall.

"What?" Remi asked.

"Your fantasies." Sabine said, watching her.

Remi laughed not thinking Sabine was serious. She looked up and her smile disappeared.

"Commander I'm sure you don't want to waste your time." Remi said as she kept working.

"I want to know."

Remi stopped threading and she sat looking Sabine in her eyes. "I want to be in Nova's place.... I want that paddle against my flesh.... I want those welts... I want to make you cum....hearing the sound of the paddle drove me crazy..... I envy you both... I know you both are tied to each other and I will never get in the way of that....but I want a relationship similar.... I just want once in my life to be submissive just once... after that I'd want to go back to being in charge."

"Go with Dorine tomorrow night." Sabine said.

Remi nodded as she went back to threading.

Sabine spoke again. "Dorine loves listening too."

Remi looked up and she smiled. "She does?"

Sabine nodded. "I understand and I don't mind. Dorine gets off listening to us, that's why she left after seeing Nova's welts. Dorine is ashamed of it. You're not, I saw you staring."

"Sorry Commander."

"Remi.." Sabine said, looking at her. Remi looked up. "I don't mind... stare all you want. Make her uncomfortable with your gaze...I love watching her squirm over things I've done to her." Sabine said, smirking.

Sabine continued.

"Everything and anything that happens in this hold stays here...the three of us work differently than others. You must understand that. Address me only once, never every sentence. Dorine has borrowed things and you can do the same. If you want the night off make sure all your work is done and that I have approved."

"Understood." She said nodding. She handed the thread back. "Thank you." Remi said getting up.

Sabine pulled her down by her shirt. She kissed her. They kiss again, their lips separating. Remi eagerly slipped her tongue in and she moaned as Sabine sucked on it. She felt Sabine pull away slightly just to suck her lip and graze her teeth against it before pulling away fully. "Have a good night." Sabine whispered with a smirk.

"T-thank you." She said as she nearly sprinted to her room.

***

Lucia walked with her arm linked loosely with Nova's.

"Did you need to talk?" Nova asked.

"I don't know. Just wanted to see you. Nyko still isn't home."

"Is Ward not welcoming?"

"He is, just... Nova we had somewhat of a threesome and it was nice but other than that he doesn't pay me any mind. He's super quiet."

"I mean that's how he is."

"He sleeps on the very edge of the bed. I feel like he's afraid of me or something."

"I'm sure he just doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Talk to him." Nova reassured. "Sabine said you just have to sit in his silence with him."

"Okay." Lucia said thinking. They shuffle in the dirt as they go.

"What did she do to you this time?" Lucia asked, looking at Nova.

She smiled sheepishly. "Remember how I told you about the three women when we went to the caves?"

"Yeah?"

"So I was sitting in the bath last night. She came in and joined me. I was sitting on the side of the bath as she was teasing me... she brought up all of what happened that night. She ate me out then said that she hopes that makes up for what she's about to do next."

Lucia looked up. "That's when she beat you?"

"No." Nova laughed. "She laid out all these things on the bed, she listed why I was getting this punishment."

"They're punishments?"

Nova nodded. "If I disobey her orders or don't call her Mistress when I'm supposed to."

"So she doesn't just do it whenever?"

"No, always with a reason...unless she just wants to play with me."

Lucia nodded understanding.

"But she tied me up, gagged me... she whipped my clit." Nova said quietly.

Lucia stopped. She looked at Nova horrified. "She what?!"

"She whipped my clit. It hurt so badly... but it really did turn me on."

Lucia began walking again as she thought. "What else did she do?"

"Fucked me until I came everywhere." Nova smiled to herself.

"Nova." Lucia said as she stopped walking. "I think I like girls." She said looking at Nova waiting for her response.

"Okay? Like you want to be with a woman?"

"Sorta... I want to be with Nyko but I've also been thinking about women too. Can I like both? Like Nyko?"

"You can." Nova smiled. "Have you tried being with a woman or just thoughts?"

"I mean I've only ever kissed you... and well Sabine... that's all I've done with a woman. There is this one that I've seen here. She's very beautiful and the other day I sat watching her while we both worked. When I got home I realized I was wet. I debated on playing with myself. I didn't but I went for a walk which I ran into her. We talked briefly. How I'm new she offered to show me around. I just wanted to kiss her. I got home and nearly tore my clothes off...I thought of her as I came, which I have only thought of Nyko. Is this bad? Should I accept her offer?" She asked blushing.

"I mean I'd talk to Nyko before doing anything. But I'm glad you told me." Nova smiled.

***

The sun was rising, Nova and Sabine could hear the faint sounds of the villagers beginning to stir. Nova stretched as she nuzzled back into Sabine.

"Nova I have to leave today. I won't be back for a few days. I want Lucia staying with you while I'm gone."

"Please be careful. I can't lose you." Nova said holding Sabine tightly.

***

Sabine set off on her journey. A day later a guard showed covered in blood. He found Nova as he kneeled before her. "Miss I come bearing news. The Commander s-she loves you very much...she said you will see her again. She's been taken. We were attacked. We were the only two alive. Her sister... I'm sorry...my orders were to tell you....I should have stayed....shs loves you... I'm sorry... so sorry —" he managed before passing out.

Nova looked at Lucia with tears streaming down her face.

***

Sorry for such a long gap between posts. I hope everyone is in good health. Leave comments!