All Comments on 'Novak Might Like Me Ch. 03'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

nice ending sad novak and jason don't stay together for real

greenbriefsgreenbriefsover 3 years ago
Erotic!

Older bro's skater body and little's bro's curious innocence make this series so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Novak’s not totally straight

Novak was too eager to engage in gay sex with his brother to be totally straight. He eagerly ate his own cum and snowballed with Jason. He seemed very into Jason playing with his asshole in the shower and was very willing and knowledgeable about anal sex. Seems he’d been fucked himself before. I wish that had been revealed a bit more. But he was selfish - as his brother’s mentor and first lover, he should have reciprocated (he did not seem at all adverse about swallowing cum or assplay) to allow Jason to experience those pleasures from him. This story could have continued with more details about their summer of love and what happens as they meet their respective significant others. Nicely done.

skyreaderskyreaderover 2 years ago

Again, this series has some of the best descriptions of sex I have ever read. Finely paced, aways credible and hot to read. And Jason's and Novak's enjoyment of same can be keenly felt. Only sorry it ended when the parents unexpectedly came home, but that's life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous