Novarian Ladies of Vice

Story Info
Alien guy fills two alien women who are overwhelmed...
9k words
3.73
8.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the planet of Novaris there laid a population of twenty thousand people, very small compared to other astral bodies that floated in the dark oblivion of space. The Novarian people came in a variety of forms as well as colors. Some were deep/cerulean blue, pink, neon, ivory, dark lavender, canary yellow, shades of green, or gray. They're eyes were much like the human race, some hues were deeper as well as brighter than others.

What really differentiated the Novarians from humans were in their anatomy, each person appeared normally as a human would. The Novarian women had vaginal and anal canals that only got narrower further in, there was also a slight hole at the end that connected the anus and vagina that was smaller than the urethra.

Despite any stretching or ripping, their genital secretion would heal them and restore them back to the way they were. The men were born with an option of genitals: one penis, two penises, three penises, tentacle(s), scrotum-less. Most men were blessed with average girth, a few rarities with monstrous proportions.

During intercourse the forbidden orifice was the urethra, a hole that was only explored in the pleasure rooms by ladies of vice. Instead of denying sweet fruits, they were offered on a platter for a fee, usually to explore, to release, and to enjoy.

No one was judged for giving into those desires, no one could deny them either...

The city of Chari was at least twenty miles from the central city of Novaris. The streets were paved in gray sandstone where roamer boards (hovering cushioned sleds) flew across, shops left and right, lined up perfectly. On the sidewalks were circular ground lights that were automatically timed to go on and off daily.

Like any other town there were cafes, restaurants, dress shops, even a city hall at the end of the road. Past the inner city was where the homes were, white steely buildings that were stacked on top of one another. Some were small boxes that stood in solitude, while others were diagonal squares, circular, spherical, and triangular.

Down further were lesser buildings in beige, where the common regular Novarians lived, past that were the outskirts where strangers roamed. A gate was placed to separate the civilians from the outskirts of Novaris, for not all strangers were of good faith.

The pleasure room of Novaris was nearest to city hall rather the shopping area, named Chrysalis. It was a large violet structure with glass displays where women would pose like real life mannequins, displaying their bodies in small veiled clothing to get arousal, to attract the eye.

Rylin had never thought that he'd want to even be in the same breathing distance of Chrysalis, he was rubbing his pale blue hands together thinking about his one moment of weakness. He had been there before for a weekend stay, heartbroken over his ex dumping him, he needed to quench his thirst, his overwhelming lust.

This time the dumping was mutual, but the hunger in his loins was growling for affection. Rylin took a deep breath before passing through the revolving glass doors into the lobby. There was a small desk and sitting area, three chairs, a coffee table with the newest scanner feeds.

Majority of the space was for the rooms where the ladies of vice lived, served, and pleased. There was a lone woman at the desk, wearing a ruby gown with a long split in the front showing off thin ivory legs. The clerk ran a finger through her chocolate colored hair, smiling at Rylin, waiting for him to approach.

When he did she pressed a small button on the desk that made a holographic screen appear.

"Welcome to Chrysalis, would you like a tour or are you here to stay?"

"To stay." Rylin said in a quiet voice. The clerk nodded typing on the desk keyboard.

"For how long, sir?"

"Two months." The maximum time that a guest could stay was six months, the minimum being six hours, no more and no less. It was similar to a hotel, one that gave `Extra` services along with free breakfast.

The clerk's fingers did a mad dash across the keyboard "I'll need Id and method of payment."

Rylin dug through the pocket of his brown leather coat as the clerk slyly watched him. He was a handsome Novarian, thick midnight locks, forest green eyes, and such a gentile looking smile as he looked back at her two cards in hand.

The clerk accepted the transparent platinum card first, passing it to the right over the desk onto an invisible scanner that beeped twice, clearing his identity. Then she swiped the black card, it was what was used instead of money. Every citizen had a card, black, orange, and brown.

The black card was the highest, signifying wealth. Rylin felt partially wealthy due to his parents works in the departments of gene extraction, experimentation, things Rylin never really got or wanted to go into great detail about. The worth of their work was added up to the black status, Rylin himself worked as a physician, it was the second highest grossing job on the planet, anything to due with scientific study and experimentation was the highest.

The worth of work was tallied by the days, hours, failures versus successes, rank of the job, all added up to see which received what status. Of course even the poor man could afford the pleasure room every once in awhile.

Once the clerk slid the cards back to him, Rylin tucked them safely back into his pocket watching her type away before a small disk was removed from a desk drawer and handed to him. It was labeled `Ocean's Edge`.

"I have you registered Mr. Sein, our selections have been limited. At the time we only have the Ocean's Edge selection."

"That's alright."

The clerk smiled "Wonderful, then you may take either the door on the left or right of me for the selection to take place. Once you're inside, the doors will lock, for privacy purposes. Once you've selected you can step into the portal platform which will transport you to your suite."

"Thank you." Rylin gave a nod before walking to the left of the desk.

"And please know that you may only select the maximum of three girls!" The clerk called out.

"Understood, thank you again." Rylin waved before opening a sturdy metal door and closing it behind him quickly.

The room was cobalt blue, there was a couch, a chair, and a petite table. Before them was a holographic display with a small silver scroller that sat in the middle of the table. Rylin breathed in quietly, thinking on what he was doing, but his hunger was growing by the second as he thought on the subject.

He took a seat on the couch and waited for the screen to change. Twelve girls appeared, you could see their ages, names, body proportions, what they favored doing with guests, as well as showing the viewer their assets.

Rylin scrolled five times before selecting once. The woman's name was Zori, she had purple skin, sky blue eyes, and long black hair. Her lips were round and full, so was her hindquarters, as well as her breasts. Once the selection was made Rylin located the portal pad, it beamed with light, which Rylin took to mean that he could now pass.

Once he stepped on the pad he was transported into the room he'd be staying in for the next two months, everything was a splash between blue, green, and small beige tones. The master bed itself was a sea-green canopy, next to a darker colored dresser. On the dresser was a small clear panel for calling down, for room service, an issue, wake up call, you name it. The bathroom was a master like the suite itself, so there was enough space to move about. That door was located across from the portal.

There was a door to the replicator theme room, a beach setting onto a balcony to the left of the bed. The portal now served as a doorway back to the room as well as the dining hall where meals would be served by top class chefs. Rylin placed the disk on the dresser and took off his jacket as he sat down on the bed waiting for Zori to appear.

He knew how portal pads worked, you could set them easily, they had small touchable buttons on the side. One press and you could be transported to the cosmic sea, or to the bank, maybe even a pizzeria. But this portal pad was set for certain areas within Chrysalis, meaning the lobby, dining hall, and Zen temple.

The portal started to flash, five second later Zori appeared. She had her hair up in a long ponytail that reached down her back, she wore pink lipstick and dark eyeshadow to bring out her eyes. Her apparel was than of navy colored bra, one size too small, where her breasts were practically bursting out of the sides, and black shorts that reached high above her thighs, exposing parts of her purple cheeks, and lastly black wedges.

"Nice to meet you." Zori grinned walking from the pad "Is this your first time here?"

"Um, it's my second time..I don't mean to be awkward, but last time it was a bit more...Um-

"Instant? Each girl is different, besides there's nothing with waiting." Zori walked towards him, sitting down next to him on the bed. "We'll get to the fun soon, but I'd like to know your name first."

"Oh." Rylin murmured "I'm Rylin."

"Cool, you know my name already. I'm a lady of vice who enjoys pain, pleasure, intensity and you're a doctor. So we can reach maximum elation anyway you'd like, or any way I'd like."

"Anyway? So you've done it all?" Rylin asked curiously.

"Most, not all, the forbidden hole has not been touched. Yet." Zori stretched "I just want to break the ice, you seem tense."

"I had a break up, and then...build up."

Zori nodded "I get it, it's not unusual. You don't have any weirdo dislikes do you? No vulgar words? You don't want anal? No toying around?"

Rylin shook his head "I'm down for anything." He guessed anyway.

"Great. Because I'm always horny." Zori began pulling off her shorts, she wore a small white thong that was barely covering her vagina, it seemed as if she were flossing in between her legs with the piece of fabric. Rylin did feel himself harden after seeing that, but remained calm.

"By the way my vagina is tighter than most women you meet."

Rylin tilted his head like a lost puppy "What do you mean?"

"It's the size of my thumb, my asshole is actually a lot smaller-

"Then how-

"A lot of pushing, some stretching, you'll feel it when you're inside me." Zori pulled herself up onto the bed near the head board, with her legs propped up, her knees bending as she slid her thong up her thighs a bit.

"What are you doing now?"

"Feeling how wet I am." Zori smirked before pressing her finger into her purple cove, her juices were lime colored, dribbling down onto the bed "Mmmm." She bent her index finder down like a hook and plunged it deep within herself, feeling her walls give only a little. Zori spread her legs more as she began fingering herself slowly at first.

Rylin was reeled in, watching her add a finger, and watching it disappear as her goo ran down her ass cheeks onto the bedsheets.

"I wonder how deep you'll go." Zori's eyes wandered to a hypnotized Rylin "How big are you?"

Rylin had to blink a few times before he looked at her face "Compared to what?"

Zori removed two fingers rubbing her throbbing clit "You're big."

"Isn't that an assumption?"

"It is until you're balls deep inside me."

Rylin looked down "I'm mostly shaft, a have small testicles."

"That's not bad, it gives me more to take in." Zori used her fingers to spread her bottom lips open wide "I can take a lot."

Rylin felt his penis hit against his pants, wanting freedom.

"When you're inside me, I'm going to cream everywhere...I get so hot thinking about." Zori bit her lip "Rylin?"

"Alright, I can't take this." Rylin began unfastening his pants and pulling them off along with his boxers. He was erect and ready.

"Ohh, you are a big boy." Zori reached out to touch his penis, rubbing it slowly, causing it to twitch. "So sensitive."

Rylin pressed his body down on hers immediately kissing her lips. "Someone's excited."

"You have no idea."

Zori rolled over and placed her face down onto the bed with her ass raised in the air.

"This will be a better position."

Rylin took no time in pressing his wide cock head against her entrance.

"Ohhh, you really want in. You'll have to try har- Zori gripped the sheets as Rylin forcibly pushed his cock at her entrance that was slowly starting to part for him. Rylin pressed and wiggled until her vagina finally gave, once the head was in Rylin rammed his cock through her tight hole.

"Ohh!" Zori groaned as that was a surprise to her, his cock made its way down slowly until it reached her cervix. Her vagina was spread to a impossible width that causing Zori to constantly leak green ooze.

Rylin breathed out, relaxing for a few seconds, getting inside was work. He held the sides of her bottom to steady himself as he began moving inside her. Zori groaned against the pillows as Rylin started to plunge into her sweet cavity, back and forth like a tug-of-war motion. Not only was Rylin large, but he was quick when it came to thrusts, long, hard thrusts upward against her.

He wasn't focused on technique, being gentle, taking his time. He needed a quick eruption before focusing on other detailed recreations. Zori was fine when she felt his cum shoot inside her, minute fucks were good too.

Rylin pulled out swiftly as Zori readjusted herself on the bed, she was on her back watching Rylin's expression. He seemed stressed.

"Sorry." Zori giggled at those words, not many men said sorry after sleeping with her, even the awkward ones who on occasion cried.

"A quickie's fine with me. I am here to satisfy and be satisfied." Zori stared at his still inflated member grinning "Lets get you cleaned up."

Rylin couldn't blink before Zori was licking the tip of his cock. Rylin shuddered, it felt nice being as he hadn't had head in over a month.

"Just relax." Zori told him placing her hand on his staff she licked along the sides leaving traces of saliva before she started moving her mouth down on it.

"Heh.." Rylin heaved, her throat was as soft as a wirruff's coat. Wirruff's were alien creatures similar to wolves who held the most valued fur to make into cloth.

Zori slowly bobbed her head up and down on his cock, tasting the light taste of almonds (they existed in Novaris). His balls were small, but she still teased them as she lowered her head down onto him completely, his vein hitting against the back of her throat made her want more.

Up and down she went, squeezing his ball as dribble ran down out onto his meaty cock. She didn't choke, despite length and size, she just salivated more as it began to pulsate. Zori's mouth was a warm welcoming alcove for Rylin, he felt as if he was reaching nirvana.

After thirty minutes of going down on him, Zori removed his cock from her throat, licking the middle of his cockhead, lapping down to his sack which she happily sucked in her mouth, bouncing against her cheeks.

"I'm about to cum." Rylin grumbled. Zori licked his long stem before deepthroating it once more waiting for it's splendor to pour into her throat. It was a hard splash of ooze that filled her mouth to completion as she gulped down the entire load, licking Rylin clean soon afterwards.

"I hope that was satisfactory doctor." Zori teased.

Rylin smiled "More than satisfactory."

"Why thank you, you didn't disappoint either." Zori felt cum smeared and sticky, she would shower later. "So is this appendage normal? In the past I've had dividers, tentacles, transformers, spikes...some you wouldn't believe."

"If it interests you that much.." Rylin gave a little mental nudge and his penis split into two separate penises, then both grew a few inches taller, then back down again.

"A divider and a grower, is that all?"

"It's spiked." Rylin shrugged, when he really needed a stress reliever in sex, he let his penis go out naturally. Zori poked the top of his member.

"That's interesting, we don't get many spikes around here. Not to shift gears, but you did read my bio yes?"

She was referring to the small description under near name, age, and body measurements. It was her likes, dislikes, loves, all the little kinks that made her favorable.

Rylin nodded "You had one dislike."

"No defecation, it's a big one. Everything else I'm all in."

"Do you mind me asking a few questions?" Rylin asked.

"Nope."

"How deep have you've been...pressed into?" Rylin didn't know whether to be delicate or not, he just tried being polite, a reflex.

"Vaginally, partially into my cervix. Anally, to my rectum. Orally down my esophagus. Soft, moderate, rough, all were pretty nice." Zori scooted off of the bed and slid back into her shorts "I'll be back in half an hour, to freshen up."

"Or to eat breakfast?" Rylin guessed. Zori laughed.

"Yeah, we can meet on the balcony, okay with you?" Rylin nodded. Zori left on the portal pad.

After washing up, Rylin slipped into a pair of shorts, walked out onto the balcony and laid back in a recliner. The sun was beaming down cheerfully as he closed his eyes and drifted off.

"Back." Zori called out from inside the room "Rylin?"

"Out here!" Rylin called back yawning. He stretched as Zori walked out onto the balcony. "That's quite the outfit." Zori wore a tight orange bikini set, the top were two triangles sewn to strings, covering only a forth of her breasts. The bottom was a small triangle that covered half of her vagina and her labia, but everything else could clearly be seen.

"Thank you." Zori sat down in the other recliner and laid back mimicking Rylin. "I forgot to ask what type of doctor you were."

"I'm a surgeon." Rylin said "I tried being a general study, but I really enjoyed trying to save people. Luckily no one's died on my table yet."

"Hm, what's it like learning about anatomy? Human and Novarian alike."

"Intriguing actually. Humans are so...minimal, they can't take on what we can physically, we're better equipped. What about you? I can't imagine you always wanting to be a lady of vice."

Zori sighed "I wanted to be a jack of all trades, nothing interested me. But I enjoyed explicit behavior, releasing my inner desires, filling them. That's what this place gives me, and I'm always full of carnal needs."

"Always?"

Zori turned to him with a devious grin "Always. Have you ever had nipple sex before?"

"No."

"Seen it?"

"No, how do you go about something like that?" Rylin was curious to know.

"Veta bugs, at least here that's what we use." Veta bugs were worm-like creatures that loved digging into flesh, and drinking the fluids that came from within. Once full they'd release a hormone causing a swell within the flesh.

"It's not painful?"

"It's hard to explain, but they're very affective though. I'm also into roleplay."

"I can get around that."

"Great, because I ordered lunch from room service. We can portal to my place, it has a virtual scanner. It can transform into any place inside and out."

Rylin smiled "Do you have something in mind?"

"Yes, but this time I'm eating first. For right now, lets enjoy the sun." Zori seemed comfortable doing nothing even for a few hours, she needn't rush everything and that was fine with Rylin.

Lunch ended and Zori set the portal pad to her room before stepping in, then Rylin followed her. The room was already set as what looked like a log cabin, a bed, the living room was in the bedroom, two couches, a coffee table with a bowl of fruit, paintings. Tones were in shades of brown, yellow, and green.

"No doctor?"

"Not yet." Zori went into the bathroom and stepped out wearing a maid's outfit, the skirt came up to her inner thigh where a thin black thong could be seen peeking out. The top of the dress were just two black frilled straps that covered the center of her breasts. She wore black pumps, a small headpiece, and a feather duster in hand.