Novarian Ladies of Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhh!" Zori curled her toys and groaned, moaned, gasped for air until she started to cum, rivers and rivers as Rylin beat her insides without rest "Fill me with cum, fill me.." She pleaded.

Rylin's stroking did not slow down, but sped up as he reached his peak. All white fluff filled her bladder, all of which ran out of her after Rylin tiredly laid next to her, flushed and without anymore energy.

Zori's legs were still vibrating, her pussy lip sputtered and she felt the next wave of cum flow out of her "God..." Zori breathed finally "Your cock does wonders, doc."

Rylin gave a silent smile, closing his eyes to rest.

He woke up and showered, changing into a black tee and black slacks to match coated by a white leather jacket that he'd bought with him in his clothing orb, it was the size of a pea and always kept on him.

Zori was in the room sitting on the sofa, wearing an indigo bustier and black latex tights.

"Hey." Rylin sat next to her "You seem different."

Zori was already smiling before he sat down "I'm elated, that was the best sex ever. And I enjoy being your lady, Rylin. But-

"But what?"

"Well my forbidden cherry's been popped, and it takes a bit of time before the swelling goes down. In short, you couldn't climb in there with a toothpick, because it's swollen shut. Any other fun things, whether it be in my ass or pussy, we'll have to veto for now."

"It usually takes a day to go down." Rylin knew the statistics.

"Usually, but my swatch is smaller than most, along with everything else. So it may take two to three days. And since I want you to keep on with your own carnal desire, I suggest adding a second lady to your service."

"I kind of wanted one-

Zori sighed placing her arms behind her head "I get it, one woman man in relationships, one woman life here. But this isn't going down in a day, and from your erection I doubt you'd could last the next hour without tapping something."

Rylin rubbed his forehead knowing she was right, his needs were still on a high level, it wouldn't drop just after a day, a morning of extreme pleasure.

"Here." Zori got up and went to his dresser to scroll through his scanner, she clicked on his account and pressed on the plus icon under servicing ladies. The selection page popped up. "Right now there are four selections."

"Yesterday there was only one-

"Doc, some of the guests here check out in an instance, some were ending their time here. But besides Ocean's Edge, there's Celestial Bliss, Dewy Gorge, and Scorching Desert."

Rylin looked over from the couch "You're very informative. And nice."

"Well, you were nice to me, why can't I be nice to you?" Zori swiped right "By the way the Celestial Bliss girls are all snobs, they'll let you fuck them everyway possible, but the butt."

"That's strange."

"They think anal is above them or whatever. It's some weird logic they have." In truth they were nice women, but they walked as if they had this high air about them, all white and gray skinned Novarians with big attitudes when they weren't given what they asked for.

"Okay what about the other two?" Rylin asked.

"The Desert girls are hot, literally, inside. Their cum isn't even thick, it's like water, but they're a good group. The Gorge girls are down for anything."

"No offense, but didn't you say the same yesterday?" Rylin raised an eyebrow.

"Lets make a correction then, they're down for anal, vaginal, oral and beyond. And I mean way beyond, they have a big capacity for taking cocks up and throughout the entirety of their bodies."

"Not that the thought isn't mouthwatering, but it's a lot in my opinion. They love it, lucky them to be paired with fuckable organs."

"Fuckable organs? Is that a real thing?"

Zori nodded "Some are the veteran vices, some are new, and some are in between, it's a rarity around here. Even their stomachs enjoy a good prod, it's odd. But they also enjoy being penetrated by objects too."

"And they enjoy rough sex, morning, day, night, they can't get enough. Their stamina is insane."

"Are they as tight as you?"

Zori turned to him smiling "No one here is as tight as me, that's why I rank three in Chrysalis, but it's not just about being tight."

"Anything else?"

"The Desert girls enjoy cool peckers too, hot on hot or hot on cold or vice versa. The Gorge girls also enjoy nipple fucks, theirs are inverted, they also tentacles and dicks all the same there. Another bonus, their cervixes have a deeper tunnel, as well as an extra gate to cross."

"Some have it in their rectums too, but I don't know which. I hang out with the Jungle Swing girls and the Graceful Dancehall chicks. The latter isn't very popular, vanilla sex, but they're all sweet for the most part. And the choice is up to you."

Rylin stared at the screen "Go to the Dewy Gorge selection, please." Zori swiped again and went through all the girls ones by one, there were nine, being that that group was rare and gifted in pleasing.

Rylin got up and pressed on the image of a jade green women, her hair was straight and fawn hair braided down her back, with fuchsia eyes. Her breasts rode high, larger than Zori. She had experienced all and offered experiences to all, that was what she listed as she smiled on the screen.

"Nazira, she's highly favored, if I were you I'd- Rylin pressed the selection button as Zori slyly grinned looking up at him "A bit enthusiastic aren't we?"

"Sorry."

"No, no sorries. We can have our time later, and if you want we can share our time, up to you. For now I'm going to take a long nap at my place. I'll see you later, doc." Zori gave him a peck on the cheek before exiting through the portal.

Thirty minutes passed by like an eternity when Nazira showed up. She was wearing a plum colored dress and black strappy sandal. The design was made of velvet spewed from meta spinnerets. It was a high quality fabric.

Nazira sat down quietly smiling "You're quite handsome, Rylin."

"Thank you, Nazira-

"Call me, Naz. We don't have to be so formal, I'm sure Zori broke things down, now if you can't think of a few things to do, I can." Nazira leaned close to him ready to pounce.

"Why don't you tell me what you want." Rylin gave a gentle smile "And then I fill you...however you want."

Naz sat up straight happily smirking "Tell me, Rylin, does your dick have any special talents?" He gave a brief summary of what his dick could do with Naz nodding attentively. "I'd like, no I'd love to be completely full. Three cocks, one in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my forbidden hole."

"I can manage." Rylin whipped his cock from his pants instantly, but Naz held a hand out.

"I'm not finished, then I want four cocks, the last one can go in my mouth. And when you're fucking me, I want all four to meet in my stomach. Hard, rough, with your spiky pipe, I don't care if you tear my in half, I want your girth and all that comes with it."

"And after?"

"Then you can fuck me how you'd like." Naz slid up her dress, unlike Zori she didn't wear underwear. Rylin split his member into three just as thick and tall. Naz got into his lap kissing him with her silky lips.

"Take me." Naz whispered against his neck. He didn't need instructions, but he liked her enthusiasm. Rylin rubbed his cocks against their desired holes, Naz's pussy juice was sunflower yellow, her anal juice was orange, but the juices pooling from her forbidden hole was a searing pink.

Naz grinded her body down on his, feeling his first cock start to slide into her bright red cunt. "Yesss." Naz happily started absorbing the first member, engulfing it whole into herself. After her anal juices lubricated the soft puckered surface of her ass the second cock ventured in. Naz enjoyed anal sex most of all, but she'd never experience such thickness in all her life. The moist holes began being ravaged by Rylin's rods which grew then shrunk back as she rubbed herself against him.

"Harder! Push it in!" Naz moaned, her forbidden hole was still vacant and needed filling, so Rylin complied by forcibly ramming his third remaining member at the impossibly small entrance until it began to stretch "Ohh, finally!"

Rylin felt intrigued as he climbed into Naz's uterus and then into her ovaries, her colon then stomach, and her bladder then one ureter. Naz just rolled her ass while she took it all in with a lustful gleam in her eye.

Rylin felt as if he was barely doing anything, Naz was bouncing up and down on his cocks wildly as if she were riding a negawolf, running her fingers through the fabric of her dress to squeeze her breasts. Rylin just sat there for a moment with his dicks planted, feeling her foaming muff and orifices bubble and burn, leak, and tighten.

"My forbidden hole's on fire!" Naz shouted, it seemed a bit dramatic to Rylin, yes it was probably tearing, but she would heal in seconds. The second thing was that Naz had had the forbidden experience over a hundred times, third she was basically fucking herself. She didn't try to kiss Rylin or try to arouse him further, Naz wanted him hard for her to use.

Rylin a bit annoyed turned Naz around, bending her onto the floor, he plundered swiftly into her holes "Fuck!" Naz placed her hands on the floor, feeling the pleasurable assault, Rylin showed no mercy to the coves and beat them, even when his bet was covered in sweat and slime he tunneled his way through Naz, get her to orgasm: that was the goal.

"Ah! Shit..I'm about to fall!" Rylin was gripping the sides of her ass, pulling it against his balls and shoving into her when he did, her hands did wobble a bit, she was really feeling it. Rylin grew the anal rod further up into her esophagus making it hard for Naz to moan. The anal probe slithered out of her mouth covered in orange goo before splitting off into two more cocks.

Naz tried to mumble "Mbghh..." Saliva dripped from her mouth as she felt the two new forms poke under the top of her dress against her inverted nipples, the spikes made her shudder as bit as they pressed into the openings of her nipples. They scratched her a bit, but once they sunk into her chest cavities, they began pumping her, hard and long.

"Hrrghh!" Naz wanted to shout out that she was ready to cum, but decided to let whatever happen happen, she was enjoying it far too much. Rylin pumped her body ten more times before feeling himself start to broil underneath. Naz was feeling it too, she shut her eyes tightly as the flaming semen shot into her body as she came, even her breasts were full of cum.

Exhausted Rylin retracted all members from Naz's body, making them one again as he watched the floor get covered in his cum as it shot onto the floor, the top of her dress was stained with the cum from her nipples, Naz was still on the floor overwhelmed by such an amazing fuck. Naz grinned at Rylin who laid back on the couch as if saying A+++.

He closed his eyes and tried to imagine how it would feel to fill Naz and Zori together, in every hole, every position, in every way imaginable. He was flexible and as he saw Naz and Zori could be as well. The thought made him smile.