Novice slave meets seasoned master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have one week to decide," continued Alex "show up here next week on Saturday at 2pm completely shaved for your initiation or don't contact me ever again."

As Alex finished speaking, Marie and Ariel, who were seated next to John leaned close to him, put their hands on his inner thighs and started licking his earlobes whispering in his ears "accept the deal and I'll make all your dreams come true," whispered Ariel, "just think of the 3 of us all over your body, I bet you never had 3 beautiful women like us taking care of you." With that John saw Christine stand up, walk toward him and get down on her knees in front of him just as Ariel and Marie pulled his legs apart and started to unbuckle him.

"I bet your dick is about to explode," said Christine as she pulled his very hard dick out and slowly started blowing him.

As John closed his eyes to savor the moment, he soon felt all 3 women licking and sucking his dick. That was too much, all the tension and excitement he had built up until that moment exploded and it all landed on Christine's face. Ariel and Marie soon stopped licking John's cock and started licking his cum off Christine's face, just like in a porn movie. "Come back next week and you will have a lot more than this," said Ariel as she sat back on the couch.

"We count to see you here next week John, now go home and rest," with that Alex pointed to the door and watched John leave.

To be continued...

12