Now!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be damned sure you're back here before they are," she whispered to him in a very sensuous and serious voice. She raised her eyebrows in a knowing and wise manner.

Glenn glanced around. Apparently nobody else had paid any attention to the couple's exit, concentrating instead on a door prize drawing going on near the little stage.

Glenn slipped away in the lull and emerged from the hall into the moonlit night.

A quick look around and the distant resonant sound of David's voice guided him. They were obviously walking down the path that led to the little stream. Although Roslyn had been unaware of it's existence Glenn was.

As he walked to one side of the path, keeping his steps on the grass and avoiding the crunching sound of footsteps on pebbles, he realized how remote they were becoming in the moonlit night.

The question was...why?

An hour later his question was fully answered.

He had been very careful not to close the gap too fast on the wandering, laughing couple. As far as he knew at the time the very worse case scenario was for him to be discovered and be accused of spying, of trusting neither his new bride nor his best friend.

But within minutes of them entering the romantic, moonlit clearing his priorities changed.

When they finally stopped walking Glenn kept a little distance, ten meters or so. But soon, consumed with the apparent direction of events, he placed one shaking foot carefully on the ground after the other, moving silently through the few bushes until he was as close as he dared.

In the moonlight, he could see more than enough. In the stillness of the night, their voices were easily detectable through the distant soft strains of music escaping the lodge.

Glenn watched. He listened. He shook. He almost threw up. He hated. He loved. He was astonished. He was anguished. He was angry. He was scared.

It was much later...hours, even days...that he admitted to himself that he had also been totally mesmerized by the illicit scene being played out before him.

For all the pain, the anguished emotions of finding his innocent bride in sexual throes with his best friend, there had been something else. Something that was even more shameful than what he was observing.

His shortness of his breathes, the tingling of skin. The pounding, heavy heartbeats causing a rush of blood that approached fainting. All of it the definite signs of a person caught up in the rapture of extreme eroticism.

Not to mention his absolute rock hard cock...one that, years later, he would still acknowledge as being the number one "boner" of his life of which all others would be judged.

Later, when he slipped back toward the lodge in front of the hastily dressing couple, he was doing so with the difficulty of almost running with a cumbersome hard impeding his progress.

A stiff like that doesn't go away in minutes.

Although he attempted to conceal it Sue saw it. She also watched his face, realizing he was attempting to avoid conversation in order to mask a shaking voice.

She knew right then she had lost her bet with David. She wouldn't doubt his story when he would surely give her a very detailed account of how he had tumbled the walls of the innocent Roslyn Faber.

Of course she wasn't about to tell David that he had done it right in front of the astonished husband.

Instead she decided she would stay forever quiet about it all, volunteering nothing to David. If that were ever to emerge it had to be between David and Glenn, not the intervening bitch as she had been.

Glenn remembered avoiding Roslyn the rest of that night, barely holding her hand and cautiously giving her a goodnight kiss that was no more than a mere brushing of lips with no body contact at all. At the time he was still trying to mask his perpetual hard-on and to calm a beating heart.

Over the next few days he somehow managed to slow things down, to put things in perspective as well as he could.

The first thing that had to be dealt with and then swept aside was the anger. He knew he had to deal with that first.

He was head over heels in love with his wife. He knew that, given time, he would soften and forgive her for a single indiscretion made under such circumstances. The fact that he couldn't think about it without becoming hard reinforced that.

He also knew that there was an underlying problem, one that surely was the root of this evil, and one that only he could remedy. It was a hardest of all the pills to swallow.

Obviously, when it came to sexually pleasing his new bride he had fallen woefully short. He refused to believe that a sexually fulfilled Roslyn would have fallen so easily into such an erotic trap. Oh, sure, he knew his penis was a bit undersized. It had been the butt of jokes many times. But somehow he was going to have to make up for it.

He didn't have to look far. As much as he would never have believed it, there was a solution that had been laid before his very eyes and ears on that sordid evening.

From Glenn's perspective, two things from that life-changing hour seemed to stand out over all others...and they would drive the Faber family's sexual life for eternity.

The first was the sound of Roslyn Faber's voice ringing loudly and very clearly through that moonlit night.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder, David, harder."

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

"NOW, NOW, NOW!!!"

It burned deep, but along with the thought came the inevitable hard-on.

And the second thing was the event that never was. A non-happening that perpetuated itself into a sexual life style.

At the end of the ordeal in the woods David had bent himself closely behind Roslyn, "spooning" his body with hers as he slipped his hand under her and offered his large finger to her innocent ass as a confirmation of his control of her.

In the darkness, that wasn't what Glenn saw. What he thought he was witnessing was David slowly shoving his massive cock into Roslyn's reluctant then obviously willing ass.

With the low lighting, the awkward position, and the sounds emitting from Roslyn he thought he was watching her take a big time ass fucking from David's thick cock and loving it!

And that was from where the idea came of taking her from behind. Glenn Faber thought that he was simply parking a Volkswagen where a Mercedes had already been.

It had taken those first few days in February 1982 to recover, to mentally create what he was to do. He knew that from that day forward there was to be a new Glenn, one who not only loved his wife beyond reproach but also would dedicate his own self totally to her sexual pleasure.

That he could control. What he didn't expect and wasn't able to control were his frequent lascivious visions of Roslyn moaning in pleasure as David shoved his thick cock up her ass. The thought of that huge shaft burying itself deep inside her created a mental orgasm too vivid to ignore.

From those vivid, erotic thoughts came their anal sex. It was special, done only on certain occasions. Deliberately, Glenn controlled the timing, the perfect moments it happened. The fact that the size of his cock lent itself to the act being so pleasurable to her was nature's gift to the two of them.

And it was always driven by those thoughts, however erroneous, of David impaling himself in Roslyn's ass. Glenn would allow the thoughts to grow for weeks, to become bigger than life, and then he would bring Roslyn into the picture. As he slowly extracted her orgasm through her sensitive ass he softly coerced her to give him details of David fucking her.

And that was the unknown piece of the puzzle, the answer to a twenty five year old question that Roslyn couldn't possibly be aware.

SHARING ROSLYN

It was easy enough in 2007 for Roslyn to sit in her kitchen and look back at the past years with twenty-twenty insightfulness. Basically, she could mentally separate all regretful activities into three periods of their 25-year marriage...the first five years, the middle eighteen years or so and the last ones. And they were s-o-o-o very different.

During those first five years not one time did she ever have any warning of an impending illicit intervention in her life. Not once. It was without fail something completely unforeseen, a spur of the moment circumstance dropped in her lap to deal with spontaneously. In retrospect she knew she should have dealt with it better, deflecting it all in a manner more reflective of a married woman.

God knows the amount of times through the years that she sat quietly, asking what she had done to bring this upon herself. There had been that one indiscretion, that one mistake for which she was unable to find forgiveness within herself. But what about after that? How could such an innocent wife and mother such as she find herself in such situations? And always, she had no answer.

For years she mentally berated herself over that first inexcusable adulterous action in 1982, especially at that point so early in their marriage. If only she had waited, if only she could forget it, put it all behind her as if it never happened.

Through all those years she had no way to know that to "forgive and forget" was never meant to be. From the start, her husband didn't want her to forget.

Roslyn would have been shocked to know that her quiet, innocent husband had no intentions of letting her forget that unplanned and regretful indiscretion.

For Roslyn, it was hard enough to ignore the sensuous flashbacks of that warm night at the lodge. A truthful Roslyn would admit that there were many times while Glenn was carefully coercing her into orgasm she "mentally cheated," letting her mind roam back to that moment, that cock, with David. Without fail those cheating thoughts were instantly regretted as soon as her shaking body recovered from the fulfillment with Glenn.

She had no idea how closely her thoughts were shared with her husband.

Looking at that night in Glenn's perspective, it would be ridiculous to believe that the shock had not been there. That Glenn could stand there with no pain, no hurt, watching and listening in the moonlight as his bride was receiving such apparent pleasure while being taken by another man. Especially if the man was his best friend.

The pain was there. The shock was there. And after it was over Glenn had to go through a thorough self-examination, to be strong enough to realize that what he had witnessed was the end result of an utter sexual failure on his part.

He had immediately changed. She immediately responded. Things were much better.

The sight of her naked body, the touch of her...it all excited him.

But within weeks came the visions, the little erotic head games that easily flooded his thoughts and pushed aside his real sex life with Roslyn.

Too easily, too many times, he closed his eyes and visualized Roslyn on that lounge chair, her legs trying to wrap around David while he plundered her with his massive cock until she begged for more.

Each time he had these illicit thoughts he was shocked. What shocked him was that he knew he wanted to see more. Much, much more.

It may be lurid, illicit, and shameful. There could be a number of ways to characterize Glenn's thoughts of watching his wife with another man. But one word stood out among all others...persistent.

No matter how he tried to clear the visions, to cleanse the shameful thoughts, Glenn's libido was driven by the thought of Roslyn once again succumbing to David in another erotic seduction while he secretly watched.

Even as he convinced himself he was going to shake those erotic thoughts another part of his brain was visualizing the possibilities of how he could make it happen again. Of how he could create a situation that would have the two of them together as he secretly watched.

He had to have a plan, an agenda that would support his lustful desires. And he needed help.

He got that in the person of David. No matter how badly David had felt about that incident at the lodge his interest and sexual pull toward Roslyn not only didn't go away but also grew instead. Even as rushed as they had been that night, as little time they had together, she had been a wonderfully innocent fuck that he badly wanted to exploit again.

Glenn picked up on David right away. Over those first months he watched carefully each time they were all together. It was obvious that David would take any opportunity to make a move on Roslyn and it was even more obvious that Sue either didn't notice or didn't care.

"Okay," Glenn thought. If the right situation would create desired results, let's help create the right situation.

And so began the meticulous planning, the thoughts and scenarios that he conjured in a mind sexually saturated with one vision. If it were not to happen accidentally, he would be creative.

It happened! Not a lot, but enough to keep Glenn's libido stirred, enough to feed his lurid thoughts of "what if?"

At first it was never more than just some touching between David and Roslyn ...actually, a whole lot of it. Every time there was an event in which they were exposed to each other it seemed that the two of them wound up alone, if nothing else for just a short time. Without fail, David would approach her, never threatening or suggestive but instead with a soft voice and slow, gentle touches.

David never planned it and Roslyn certainly didn't expect it. It was just remarkable, however, that each and every time the group was together for more than a few hours the two of them seemed to be alone at least for a few minutes. When Sue and the other guys in the group were there it was most often a brief time, minutes at the most. However, if it were only Glenn and the two of them the time seemed to be much, much longer. Nature had a way of pushing them together in this solitude and David inevitably let his cock override his brain.

Roslyn was never a willing participant but rather an unwitting target who for some reason just couldn't seem to say "no" and mean it. Never did one of these little petting incidents go by that she didn't later react with total alarm, embarrassed and regretful. She was married and it certainly wasn't to David.

At first it was never much. A soft manipulation of a breast, David holding her close as he cupped her ass in both hands. Deep, deep kisses met with a responsive mouth and tongue was common enough.

It grew in time but everything was still limited to touching. Given enough time, enough solitude with each other, David would rub her pussy until she would come in frenzy while spewing vile encouragement to her illicit partner. In return, on occasion she would wrap her hands around his massive staff and coax it into submission.

She never failed to be in awe of that cock! Each little session reinforced her visions of it, whetted her sexual appetite for a return bout.

But Glenn was still David's best friend and never did David ever go into one of these sessions with a preset notion to sexually approach Roslyn. As a matter of fact, many times he left feeling as much remorse as did she. It was as if she were a magnet to him, drawing him in with her unintended soft charms.

Both Glenn and Ros were surprised that David's attention to her never waned over those first five years, even during the two pregnancies.

Glenn didn't just enjoy the shows...he carefully orchestrated them. And it wasn't always an easy endeavor.

It was disappointing to him that, during those years, David never took her with his cock. More from the lack of opportunity than anything else it was all limited to just touching.

Most times it was just an impromptu separation from Glenn, creating a situation that David thought they were alone. It was easy enough for Glenn to slip carefully back and look through a window or over a sand dune and watch as David manipulated her.

At other times it was an elaborate scam, taking Glenn months to plan and execute. It was these times that were especially rewarding to Glenn. It was during these special events he knew David would most likely be able to coax Roslyn until she relented, submitting to him to the point that he would rub her pussy long enough to make her come, always resulting in that strange body dance she did when having her orgasm.

And always, that verbal outburst praising David's expertise.

"There, there, right there, David. I'm gonna come, I'm coming!! NOW!! NOW!!

What a turn on for the hidden husband. It was wonderful!

But it wasn't enough for Glenn. He still had not reached his goal. There was a vision, an expectation not met so far.

It would require a lot of planning and even more luck. Many incidents were planned, all failed short.

Then came January 1987. It was the first Saturday in January. Glenn had a group over for cards and surprisingly enough David made the trip from Canberra to join them. The kids were spending the night with Roslyn's mother so in a rare moment David accepted Glenn's invitation to stay there overnight instead of going to a hotel. Weather permitted them to both cook and play outside so Ros had the luxury of staying away from them as a group.

Earlier in the day she had worn an old sweatshirt and a pair of jeans but Glenn had teased her about being so dowdy. Surprisingly, as their marriage progressed he had more and more shown a desire for her to dress sexy for other men.

What the heck! She decided she would play his game a little and dumped the jeans and shirt for a thin tight fitting white tee shirt that showed breasts spilling out of her skimpy bra underneath and a short, loose denim skirt.

What Glenn wouldn't know was at the spur of the moment she took off her panties, too. After all, she had no intention of actually spending any time sitting in front of these guys and it made her feel sexy and secretive. She was already dripping from Glenn's little manipulations earlier.

Everything went as usual. The hungry herd arrived, ate and yelled at the stupid cards. However, their appreciative glances at Ros weren't lost. Glenn seemed pleased and as the day passed Roslyn thought that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all. And best of all, they never knew she was naked under her skirt.

Several times while she was alone in the kitchen she reached under and gave herself a few little gratifying strokes. It seemed devilish and bold of her.

Some time after they were there and when they were all totally engrossed in the game, David left the group and walked into the kitchen for a "resample" as he proclaimed to the group.

Instead, he walked around behind the kitchen counter where she was standing out of sight of the others.

Without a word and with one swift motion, he silently and smoothly turned her around so that she was leaning with her elbows against the counter.

Without hesitation and certainly without provocation, his hand went under her skirt and up to her wet pussy.

When he felt her naked crotch, he moaned slightly in her ear. She was already soaking wet and he felt it right away.

He wasn't slow, wasn't careful, and wasn't being sensitive. Quickly he slipped a large finger into her and started pumping her with it.

Roslyn jumped from the sudden intrusion and turned her blushing face to him.

She whispered, "Are you crazy?" and reached down to dislodge his hand.

"It has to be soon, Roslyn. It has to be soon." It was almost a plea.

Ros had no idea what he meant. One could only imagine her predicament as she was trying to ward him off without making a fuss, while at the same time keeping a close watch on the door that could open at any time from the others only a few meters away.

Ros was tired, her nerves on edge...and very horny from Glenn's teasing. She knew it was a losing proposition. She couldn't hold him off very well.

To make matters worse, the finger that was stroking her sped up, becoming a silent, excruciatingly wonderful machine. It was all she could do to keep quiet while her body was reacting to his hand rather than trying to fight it off.