Now I'm Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh," I called out. "We need to get some sunblock on Sammy."

"Right away." He jumped out of the pool as Sammy screamed and fought. What child wants to leave a swimming pool?

"Sammy, you need suntan lotion, or you'll look like a lobster," Josh countered. "I'm going to put some on too, do you want to help?"

"Okay," she agreed, shocking me. She never would have agreed so easily for me.

She giggled and squirmed as Josh rubbed and tickled the cool lotion onto her and then she took on a look of intense concentration as she made rubbing the lotion on his back. He was going to have a tan of streaks and I was amused by it.

"Now's mom's turn," he told Sammy.

"What? No, I'm fine," I argued. I couldn't have his hands on my body. I would burst.

He ignored my complaint, knelt before me, and began rubbing the lotion on my calf. I was wearing shorts, so he couldn't get too high on my leg--or so I thought. His hand ventured up my thigh and barely underneath my shorts opening. I screwed up and let out a moan, and he smiled before pulling his hand away. He put some more lotion on his hands and grabbed my foot. He made me moan again as he gave me the best foot rub I'd ever had. His hands were strong and gentle at the same time. He was amazing.

"Fingers, Mama?" Sammy asked.

I was broken away from my ecstasy, and said, "Sure, littles. Not too much though."

"I won't."

Josh smiled and put a small amount in her hand and then some in his and he repeated the process on my other leg. I was watching Sammy put lotion on my fingers until I felt his hand creep up to my shorts line again. I looked at him and he winked at me with a playful smirk. I shook my head no, and he rolled his eyes and picked up my foot.

I couldn't believe he wanted to go under my shorts again. I couldn't let him do that in front of Sammy. He didn't do anything sexual, he never got close to my happy spot, but it still made me quiver.

A moment later, Sammy squealed, "Gramma!"

I looked at the house and saw Mom and Adam walking out in their bathing suits. I stood and walked over, "Mom, can you watch her? I'm feeling run down from the sun and I'd like to lay down for a bit."

"Of course, baby. Get some rest. I'll check on you later."

I walked into the house determined to find a counter, the arm of a chair, anything I could rub against to put out the fire Josh lit between my legs.

I barely had the door to my room closed when there was a knock. "Come in," I called.

Josh opened the door and crept through. He smiled, gave me the hush sign, and closed the door.

"Josh, what..."

He closed the distance between us instantly and pulled me into a kiss that melted my lips.

He broke it and said, "I've wanted to do that for a very long time."

"Josh, you..."

"Don't say a word. Sit on the bed please."

I was so shocked; all I could do was comply. Before I sat, he said, "Wait!"

He turned me around and kissed me again. Except that time, he unbuttoned my shorts making me gasp as they fell to the floor. I tried to back away, but he held me to his lips as he penetrated my defenses with his tongue. I didn't realize it until it was too late, but he had slipped his hand into my panties and was rubbing my cheeks. A moment later, my panties were at my ankles.

"Sit," he gently commanded as I stepped out of my clothes and sat.

He knelt and put my legs on his shoulders. I was in a trance, under his spell. I couldn't say no, I couldn't push him away. I desperately wanted him to keep going.

His tongue swiped my pussy from bottom to top. I shivered when he sucked my engorged clit.

"Oh, God! Josh, what..." I couldn't finish. I never felt anything like what he was doing to me as he sucked and nibbled. I was breathless.

He expertly fingered me and feasted on me, exploring every inch of my lips, hole, and clit.

"There," I shrieked. "There, don't stop, don't ever stop!"

My body shook as I felt the power of the orgasm he delivered. Before I came down, I begged, "Fuck me, Josh. Love me, please."

He must've already pulled his trunks off, because a moment later I was stretched and filled by his glorious cock. "Slow, baby. Shit! You're huge."

He rocked back and forth until I felt his balls against my rosebud.

"You feel so good, Jenny. Oh, hell."

He picked up his pace to a desperate speed. I could feel his need for release mirrored my own.

I opened my eyes and saw him gazing into my soul again. I'd never seen such a look of desire. I couldn't believe he wanted me. He leaned down and kissed my neck. The slapping of our flesh filled the room as I added the moans of my second orgasm to the chorus.

After I came down from that last orgasm, my mind filled with questions. He was still pounding away at me and instead of enjoying it and building up to another release, I was trying to figure out why.

Why did he want me? Sure, I wasn't a troll and never had trouble finding a guy, but he was a hundred classes above me. Did these rich men have white trash girl fetishes? Did he think I was easy? I swore I wouldn't let Josh hurt me. My mother may have hit the jackpot with Adam, but surely I couldn't be that lucky with his son.

He interrupted my thoughts by asking, "Is something wrong? You don't seem turned on anymore?"

He pulled out and his beautiful cock dangled between his legs. The weight of it pulled it towards the ground in a way I'd never seen before.

"Why me?" I whispered and a tear fell.

"What do you mean, why you? That's a silly question."

"Right. The white trash girl that is dependent on everyone else is an easy lay. I understand."

He backed away and looked like he saw a ghost. "Jenny, what the hell are you talking about? I've never thought of you that way."

"Just go. You got what you wanted. You and your father got their easy fucks."

He stood there shocked. His mouth was agape, and he struggled to find the words to challenge me.

"Get out!" I demanded.

He looked like a little boy that had his toys taken from him. "You couldn't be more wrong. Think what you want of me, but my father loves your mother. As for me, well, you're wrong about me too. I'm sorry."

I turned my head and cried as he pulled on his damp trunks.

"Will you at least let me dress you to save you from the embarrassment of my having to bring in your mother?"

I never thought of that. I sighed and spun my legs around. "Please."

He pulled my panties up my leg and turned his head to not look at me when I stood. On his knees, his face was directly in front of my pussy, and he wasn't looking at it. He was careful to not touch any part of my body as the band of the panties snapped against my hips. He repeated the process with my shorts and buttoned the single button. He let out a deep breath when the zipper was closed.

"Jenny," he said as he rose above me and touched my cheek. I pulled away from his touch and he sighed. "Jenny, you're wrong about me. When you realize that, I'll be here."

He walked out of the room as I sat on the bed and cried. I worried that I made the biggest mistake of my life.

*****

My ribs hurt after my experience with Josh, and I struggled to find a comfortable way to lay. I ended up sitting in a chair going through email on my phone.

I heard Sammy running towards our rooms and she hurtled her way to me.

"Mama, Misser Josh says he's gonna play a song for Gramma on the piano. You have ta come listen."

"No, littles. My side hurts. I'm just going to stay in here, okay?"

"Okay," she said and ran out.

I had no interest in showing my face in Josh's presence. If not just for the way I treated him, I didn't want to stir up my own feelings for him. Then I heard the piano.

The opening chords to 'Let It Be' rang out and sounded as if the piano was in my room. My mother must have been in Heaven. It was her favorite song--her name was Mary. I pictured her sitting on the couch snuggled up with Adam and my daughter.

I cried again as I heard his beautiful voice singing the powerful lyrics. His voice was as powerful and when he sang 'there will be an answer, let it be," I felt like he was singing to me, not my mother.

The piano rocked through the song and after the last chord played, I heard him play the opening melody to my favorite song. I was sure my mother told him to play it.

He sang, "Lying beside you, here in the dark," and I became a puddle. By the time he sang, "We sailed on together, but drifted apart," I was sobbing. I couldn't believe I treated him as shitty as I did. My stupid insecurities came forth at the worst possible time and I fucked up a great chance with a great guy.

I stood and walked into the parlor where he played and watched from behind everyone. As he played the last notes, I said, "I'm disappointed you didn't try to hit the high notes."

Adam and Mom turned to see me, but Josh didn't. With his back to me, he said, "I know my limitations and don't go past those barriers."

I answered, "Sometimes, barriers need to be broken down when they were wrong to be put up in the first place."

Our parents had no idea what we were talking about, but we knew.

"Oh, Jenny, you're crying. Let me get some tissue." Mom had noticed my wet face. "He sings beautifully, doesn't he?"

"Jenny," Adam said, "if you're up to it, we're going to watch Josh play tonight. We'd like you like to come along?"

"Play?" I asked.

Mom giggled. "Yes, Josh plays in a piano lounge a couple of times a month. The lounge where I met Adam, in fact."

"Well, she met Josh first," Adam laughed recalling the memory.

"Yep," Mom added. "While he was on a break, I asked him if he knew any songs by The Beatles. He laughed and said he knew more than I did."

Adam said, "When I saw your mother talking to Josh, I was captivated by her beauty. I watched her the rest of the night from my lonely table in the corner of the lounge."

"He goes there every time Josh is playing," Mom explained.

"I missed my chance to talk with her because I went to the bathroom. When I came out she was gone," he smiled.

"I had only gone there because my friend Amanda had a difficult day and needed to get out of the house. I'd never been there before, and likely never would have gone there in the first place. Amanda had discovered it and the next time we had a girls' night out we went there again."

Adam picked up the story, as if I didn't know it already, "I wasn't going to miss the opportunity again. I didn't wait two songs before I was at their table with drinks for all. The rest is history."

They kissed, and I smiled. I knew they met in that lounge, but I didn't know that Josh was the piano player.

"I'd like to go, but I don't have anyone to watch littles," I said. I knew it was stupid as soon as I said it. I couldn't watch her alone anyway.

"I already have Amanda coming over. I was hoping you would come with us," Mom said. Josh had yet to turn around, I still feared I ruined everything.

"I'll go." I said. Josh's head rose and his shoulders regained their commanding posture. "Josh, could you come to my room for a moment. I need to talk to you."

I didn't wait to see if he followed. I didn't want my mother to see the pain in my eyes.

I took a deep breath as I stood in my doorway waiting. I knew what I was going to do, and I hoped he'd let me apologize properly.

"You wanted to talk with me, Jenny?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Please close the door," I asked quietly.

I took a step towards him and as he closed the door, I dropped to my knees. When he turned, I wrapped my casted arm around his butt and pulled him to me.

"Don't say a word," I said. "Please drop your shorts."

"Jenny."

I looked into his eyes and said, "Please, Josh, I screwed up badly and I'm sorry. I was wrong before. You have to understand that I've been treated poorly all my life. When we made love, I got scared. Let me apologize properly. I don't think you came before and I need to fix that."

He smiled warmly and slid his shorts down, kissing me as he bent over. His eyes closed as I took his soft member into my mouth. Even soft it was the thickest I'd ever had. I tasted myself on him and couldn't help but smile as he hardened in my mouth. I never saw anything like it. He was so long, it only got a little bit larger, but was hard as iron. Soft, he was bigger than Dave was fully hard. When the drunk asshole could get it up, that is.

"Jenny, you're amazing."

I responded by pulling back and popping off. "This is difficult without using hands, by the way." I went back to work and licked, sucked, and bobbed.

"Jesus, Jenny."

I made a show of slurping off and stood up. I kissed him and said, "I'm going to put every bit of what I have into making you cum. My record is three minutes. Do you think you can beat it and hold out?"

"I guarantee it."

I knelt down and looked up at him, "Don't bother warning me." I winked and sucked him back into my mouth.

I attacked him with all I had. I enjoyed giving head and I liked to think I was pretty good at it. I sucked, bobbed, and licked until I felt him swelling.

It was short minutes later when he grunted and unloaded into my mouth. I savored every drop as he shot blast after blast against the back of my throat.

I moaned as I released him and said, "You..."

He cut me off by pulling me up and kissing me. When he broke the kiss he said, "You are not trash, and you are not an easy piece of ass. From this moment on, we go forward starting over. If it works out, as I expect it will, you will make me the happiest man in the world, and I will do my damnedest to make sure you and Sammy are loved and happy. If it doesn't work out, I'll accept it, and let you go with affection."

"Josh," I whispered as he hugged me.

"Jenny, I never want to hear you say that you are trash again. I never want to hear that you aren't worthy or don't deserve happiness. I know you're a package deal with that amazing little girl and I'd be lying if I said she doesn't have me wrapped around her finger already. Give me a fair chance and you won't be sorry."

I let him hug me tightly and I sighed. I was going to give it a shot and hope he didn't break my heart. Deep down inside, I knew he wouldn't. I knew I'd found the right man.