Now It is called Grooming

Story Info
Newly wed coupled groomed to be a cuckold couple.
1.6k words
3.37
30.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wmbg
wmbg
19 Followers

I am not a good writer, so forgive me. This happened several decades ago before computers.

My wife Debbie & myself - John were childhood sweethearts. We both knew nothing about sex. We kissed & touched each other, but we both were church-going people we were waiting until we got married. We did not even know about orgasms.

We got married at age 17 & 18 & moved to another city for work. We were poor & took the bus everywhere. We found a basement apartment with Mr. Mullins. The apartment had an outside door but also a door going into Mr. Mullins's house.

When Debbie & I had sex, I would fuck her & cum in about 30 seconds.

Debbie was very frustrated. and say, "That's it? What was all the excitement about?."

After a week into our marriage, one morning, I woke up, and Mr. Mullins was sitting beside our bed. Debbie was looking at me with a scared look and breathing funny.

Mr. Mullins started telling us how pleased he was to have us as renters & newlyweds. He talked about how most marriages fail because they do not have a mentor to teach them what is needed. He told us he was a marriage counselor, and if we let him teach us, he would do away with our rent. I agreed & Debbie had her eyes closed and still breathing funny.

Mr. Mullins told Debbie to look at him. Debbie looked at him & he told us we both had to agree & if we did, we could not back out until he decided we were ready. Debbie said, "yes, sir," and I repeated, "yes, sir."

Mr. Mullins told Debbie to remove the covers from both of us. I spoke up & said, "We don't have any clothes on!"

Mr. Mullins, this is the first lesson you both are to obey me without question. Do you understand, John? I said, 'yes, sir."

When Debbie uncovered us, This is when I noticed Mr. Mullins had his hand between Debbies' legs, slowly finger fucking her.

Debbie had her hand on his arm.

Debbie stated, "I am sorry, John. I thought it was you, and it felt so good."

'Now, Debbie, this is very important for both of you. I want you to tell John to hold your legs open for your new Daddy." Mr. Mullins said.

But Debbie said, "Daddy's finger is bigger than your boy's dick. Daddy is going to turn your wife into a whore, and you can't stop it. Now hold me open so you can watch."

A switch went off in my head & I wanted to do this.

Mr. Mullins explained Debbie's woman parts to us. He made both of us watch as he finger fucked her & explore her whole body. Debbie was so wet. She kept saying Daddy over & over.

I was so surprised at how turned on I was. Debbie was humping Mr. Mullins's hand. Then Mr. Mullins stopped. Debbie cried out that "something was about to happen why did Daddy stop?"

Mr. Mullins talked to us about having a happy marriage & about alpha & beta males & how women & girls were attracted to strong men. He explained in the animal kingdom, only the strongest get the pussy. He told us I was a beta because of my having an erection submitting my wife to a stronger male.

Debbie asked Mr. Mullins, "Is this why he did not know how to fuck?" This was the first time I had ever heard Debbie speak this way. I was embarrassed.

Mr. Mullins talked about knowing our place in a marriage. He explained beta males are cuckolds by nature. He told us Debbie was my wife, but her body & future children would always belong to an alpha male.

Mr. Mullins had Debbie remove her wedding ring & give it to me. I then gave it to Mr. Mullins. He placed it back on Debbie's finger. Then he had me give my wedding band to Debbie. She gave it to Mr. Mullins & he asked Debbie what he should do with my wedding band?

Debbie looked at me for a minute & stated, "Daddy, boys can't have a real wife, so you keep it."

Mr. Mullins had me hold his "cock". I was too far gone by then. We both were. We were in a trap. I was amazed by his size as it grew. It was Debbie that said, "Kiss Daddy. properly" I knew what she meant. I kissed the head of his cock, then put it in my mouth. Debbie sat up & kept saying, "Wow! She asked how our daddy tasted. Mr. Mullins had me kiss Debbie & she moaned very loud when my tongue went in her mouth.

Then, Mr. Mullins had us both sit up. He would tell us what was going to happen & if we both agreed, then we would both belong to him for the next year.

He pulled out a scrapbook. He had me place Debbie's hand on his cock & I placed my hand on Debbie's hand. It had pictures of other couples he trained over the years. The wives were getting fucked & giving pleasure to men and some women. The husbands were not there, or when they were, they were beating off or helping their wives get ready.

Mr. Mullins placed a blank paper in front of us. He said he would fill it out after we signed. This only works if you both sign. Debbie signed right away. I hesitated & Debbie said, "Honey, You want us to have a happy marriage and make daddy happy."

I signed.

Our new Daddy told me to kiss Debbie's pussy goodbye. I had never even been down there. So when I kissed it, the smell & taste was wonderful! I wish I had done this sooner.

Mr. Mullins had me lay Debbie down & kiss her & say, "I am going to place Daddy's cock inside of you. He is going to take your pussy & body from me. As your husband, I have to ask your & Daddy's permission to touch you."

I placed Daddy inside of his new pussy. Debbie was so wet I was surprised how easy Daddy went in. Daddy slowly fucked Debbie while talking to us both. He talked about how he was going to whore Debbie out to his friends. How easy it was to get us. Sometimes it took about a month to get other couples.

Mr. Mullins had Debbie tell me to watch Daddy fuck her & I was to jerk off thanking our Daddy. As soon as Debbie said that, she had the biggest orgasm. Her legs wrapped around Daddy & promising to be a bad girl. She passed out for a few minutes, then woke up smiling.

Daddy told us to make sure there were no accidents, He was going to get me fixed. He wanted to make sure any babies were his. I came on the bed on that statement. When Debbie saw I came, she came again.

Mr. Mullins fucked Debbie and then emptied his load in her pussy. I knew because he had me place my face next to his cuck & Debbies wet pussy.

He had me place a pillow under Debbie's ass. Then I went back down. On his instructions, I pulled out his cock & sucked it clean. I was surprised I was hard again. Debbie laughed and said my mouth could be Daddy's pussy too. Mr. Mullins fucked my face as my jaw ached & I was choked. I was happy when he shot his load. I learned how to clean Debbie's pussy next. I was surprised by the mess but liked it.

After lunch, we went for a walk & all Debbie talked about was our Daddy & she never knew it could be like this.

Debbie "How do you feel about our new Daddy?"

Me "I am not sure now. He has already taught us a lot."

Debbie: "You looked content cleaning both of us up. I never knew I was married to a cuckold. I like it.'

I paused and said, "I do not understand what is happening, but I like us being owned for some reason.'

When we got back, Daddy was waiting for us. He had me drop his pants & I watched while he taught my wife how to give a blow job. She was so eager. She licked and sucked his balls & ass. She tried to take him down her throat but could not. She apologized for not being slut enough yet.

I started to jerk off to this but was stopped. I was told I was not allowed to cum for one month. I was to have blue balls. This would teach me to be more obedient in the future.

Daddy came into Debbie's mouth & face. I cleaned her up.

Afterward, I was fixing supper while Debbie & Daddy cuddled.

Debbie asked when can I get fixed & when can she start having his babies.

He said he made an appointment for next week for me & he hasn't decided about babies yet.

He wanted to use her body like it was for now. He would let us know. He asked Debbie if she knew what a breeding party was. We both said no. He said Debbie would be fuck by several men. Some wives also like to watch a young woman get bred. So it would be a party.

Debbie looked at Daddy and said, "WOW."

This started our new life as a cuckold couple.

wmbg
wmbg
19 Followers