All Comments on 'Now It is called Grooming'

by wmbg

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
billy2002billy2002over 1 year ago

Nice 1st story. The beginning with Mr. Mullins just being in their room was a bit sudden, Debbie thinking it was John was a good plot shortcut. Loved the bit about the wedding rings. This could be a multiparter if you fleshed out the characters a bit, included their non-sexual interactions with Daddy and each other, and exploring their thoughts and fears over being controlled by Mr. Mullins. Also, I'm wanting to know what ended up on the signed blank agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? This is supposed to be a story? Could you possibly, I mean, if you really put your feeble brain to it, think of anything more stupid than this disgusting cuckold crap?

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Makes me wish I was young again. My first husband was not a good lover or teacher. I only learned about the pleasures of sex after we got divorced. If I had met a nan like Mr. Mullins, I'm sure I would my husband and I would have a lot more fun. I needed that when I was first married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alpha? Beta? That's all bullshit.

What this describes is a gay guy married to a whore.

Seek some mental health assistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

<<<I am not a good writer, so forgive me. This happened several decades ago before computers.>>> Why does that excuse bad writing? Unless you wrote this on a Remington manual with no whiteout around....

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO holy shit you are a writer, youre just using a new pen name because you gave us a strictly by the numbers, cliched pile of dog shit and Im guessing every other one you've tried to 'write: has been just as fucking funny to read.

And its about as real as anything nakedcraving gives us....hmmm.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Dull racist stereotype drivble

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

love the story want to see it evolve a little further maybe a few episodes

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

love to meet Mr. Mullins

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I am not a good writer, so forgive me. This happened several decades ago before computers." How true. You are forgiven simply because it is rather obvious that you're IQ is very low, and more thinking process cannot be expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously even though, as you admit, you are not an experienced writer. For us, the most fascinating part of your story was, “Then, Mr. Mullins ... pulled out a scrapbook.”

That “scrap book’ got our attention and reminded us of our situation. My wife and I got married when I was 16 and she was only 15. In our state that was legal with our parent’s consent.

Our Mr. Mullins was my boss, and we found out later that he maintained a scrapbook. He owned the two Burger King franchises in our city. And he let us stay in the attic apartment over his detached garage. He treated us good; I was promoted at work based on my talent, and life was getting better.

However, like most young guys I knew nothing about sex, had a small penis, and was a premature ejaculator. As I didn’t know how to eat pussy or finger her g-spot so, after six months of marriage she had never had an orgasm with me.

My boss was a dominant male, and my wife enjoyed his energy. He started to flirt with her, and she flirted back. Soon, he had her in the sack and was making her an addict to his huge cock and sexual prowess. She trained me to suck his cock, lick his ass, and take his facials.

Then, he turned her over to a ‘madame’ who turned her into a high-class escort. She enjoyed cumming on rich men’s cocks all day, and we saved every penny she earned.

That was decades ago, before there was an awareness of under-age sex exploitation like there is now. On her back, she put me through engineering school at the university. From age 15 to 21 years she was a very happy prostitute; and then she hung up her spurs. She became a happy soccer mom and we lived quite happily ever after.

We do hope that you will write additional chapters. We love reading stories of an older man corrupting a young couple!

However, with just a little bit of editing from a volunteer editor here in Literotica you could really make your stories shine.

wmbgwmbgover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments, even if some were rude. My writing is not going to get much better because that is life. I was pushed through school because of my reading problems & I dropped out in the 10th grade. This story is true. Mr. Mullins was a nice guy. We are grateful for the experience. My wife & I are still married for over 40 years.

These predators are around us. Years ago, two brothers ran a welding shop in my small town. Behind the shop was a trailer. A friend mentioned to me he hated those guys & when I asked why? he said they kept my mother in that trailer for a week. This got me excited & I befriended them. I finally asked them what the trailer was for?

They took me to the trailer. There was a small kitchen & couch & a dirty mattress. There was an 8mm projector set up. He opened up a dresser drawer, and they had hundreds of these 8 mm movies they had made. They said they like to record the ladies being bad. They said you would be surprised how many ladies want to be controlled. They showed me a movie of a woman being double-teamed by them. Then they gave me a scape book to take home to my wife & me to look at. We looked at it & my wife & I had great sex. But I tried to get her to go visit them, but she said she might like it too much. I returned the scrape book with a thank you note from the wife. A redheaded woman was leaving the trailer when I walked up. She looked embarrassed.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 1 year ago

It is amazing how, sometimes, REAL LIFE can make for an even more erotic story than any fiction. So glad everything worked out so well for you both. As we know, that is not always the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Your writing isn't so bad. Don't mind the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters, they are just jealous. Loved your story and waiting for part 2

wmbgwmbgover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the changes

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great job. Can't wait for part two. The breeding party.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This couple comes off as mentally off or drugged. No one, especially a young married couple would sign a blank page and the greasy old fuck would have a bullet in the head if he even looked at my wife. Just too weird.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20088 months ago

I loved the story. As a bi-sissy submissive cuckold, it pushed all my buttons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous