Now Mother's Gone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water helped a little, but not enough to make clambering out again an easy task. Your daughter had basically jumped in and straight back out. Leaving you feeling even more of a creaking old invalid and a little snubbed after more than a month of intimate moments washing each other. Sure, you'd shared a long bath last night, but it was unlike her to leave you swilling soap around your own balls. She loved playing with your scrotum... or had always acted like she did. Were these more casual moments of intimacy being thrown by the wayside now she had her greater aim fulfilled?

You were stiffly towelling your back when she returned, immediately jumping to help. She hadn't completely abandoned you after all then... or at all it transpired. The girl took you by the penis and gently led you through the house, all the way to the screen doors of the kitchen. Beyond these lay a small veranda, a forgotten, sacred place. Her place, the woman who had claimed you first. You had avoided it all year. Subconsciously. Instinctively. The very wood of it was seeped with her, in more ways than one. Now her child had claimed it, had unpacked and arranged some of its aperture. The great, thick yoga mat was unfurled and waiting. The small burner was gently heating a shallow dish of aromatic oil. In the slow sun of the sabbath... you were going to be massaged.

Chapter 5, Dripping through these moments together

It was raining. Hard. A splashing summer deluge that rumbled with the thought of becoming a storm. The sheeting water shot straight down though, without a hint of wind. Jumping on to the covered decking only half a foot or so. You lay face down on the mat, as instructed, just beyond the reach of those leaping droplets. Not quite sure whether to be relaxed, aroused or anxious. Your little girl had never expressed much interest in her mother's more hippyish pursuits, not since the two of them had started nipping at each other's heels at least. It was quite possible you were about to be inflicted with more pain, rather than cured of the current. The glowering sky didn't help at all, had it been like this all night? You had slept too heavily to tell.

You had no choice but to put your trust in her however, letting the vulnerability of being naked on the edge of your own backyard become just part of the experience. Every so often a particularly ambitious bouncing raindrop would catch you. A neighbour's dog barked, a few birds in the surrounding trees rustled wet branches; and always there was the white noise patter of the heavens meeting earth. Without warning, the oil hit. A deep pool of warmth in the small of your back which immediately began spreading itself to your edges. For a second you had imagined the viscous liquid had been boiling, searing and sizzling across your skin after being heated too long. It hadn't though, the heat was just two steps up from the humid warmth of a summer finally being refreshed. The smell of the rain gently mingled with the spiced aromas enveloping you as you felt two small hands begin to push that warmth out further.

She knelt across you, you could feel her knees to either side and the naked presence of her above. But it was those working fingers and palms that captivated your attention. They dragged the oil across your skin, out from your back to all your furthest reaches, to then knead that heat and lubricant down into the marrow of you. Once your back and arms were finished she turned around and did the same to your ass and legs, the excess oil sliding round to drip off your front in a sensation almost the inverse of tickling.

When you were fully coated on this side, the true massage began, her hands squeezing life and movement back into your muscles. She started out just lightly, fingertips tracing complex patterns of pressure to connect every point upon you to every other. Soon enough though your daughter was pressing her full, if not substantial, weight into sweeping pushes down into you. You could feel her nubile body slowly gain its own coating of oil as it met you, her breasts and hips becoming as much tools to caress you with as her hands and forearms. She slid her whole self up and down you and you felt your spine crinkle back into place, unable to argue with such persuasion. This was a young girl who needed you fit and active, she wasn't going to let an ageing skeleton get in her way.

When it was time to turn over you were brought face to face with that slippery vision. Watching her glisten as she drew over a second scoop of oil and began spreading this across you once more. Her face pinned in delicate concentration as she made sure to cover every inch and crease of you, dribbling a small trail of excess oil directly onto your cock. Then she began her probing and pressing once more, tap-dancing fingers over your chest. As she reached your shoulders for the first time she returned to straddling you, her oiled lower lips kissing your shaft as her upper ones planted one on your cheek. She carried on with her kneading of you, sliding forward and back as she stretched across your chest.

There was so little friction between you it almost felt like you were being clambered over by just another cloud. She slipped and slithered up and down, up and down, giggling as she nearly toppled off more than once. Your growing erection provided a point of some anchorage, but she was now so very covered in oil that even her very obvious attempts to 'accidentally' slide it inside herself were foiled. Eventually her persistence won out, but the grimace that flickered across her face told you everything you needed to know with regards to your earlier concerns. Even still, she soldiered on, massage forgotten as an oil-slathered fuck began. Only... she'd barely got started before she tumbled off you again, the lack of places to grip and her own internal soreness clearly getting the better of her.

"Oh, bother!" She exclaimed, quoting Winnie-the-pooh at the most inappropriate of times, as her small body rolled to a slimy stop next to you. "This was not how this was supposed to go... It was supposed to be all romantic and sexy! Not just goofy and goopy..."

You smiled at your child, enjoying the fact that she couldn't even be properly annoyed with herself while clearly finding the situation so hilarious. "I don't know what you're talking about." You reassured her. "I found my massage incredibly romantic... and sexy. And more to the point it made your poor old Dad's aching muscles a thousand times better... I feel like I can actually move again now. Even enough to roll a pretty young thing over and wrestle her to the ground."

True to your word you suddenly twisted round and bowled her over, spinning the girl in place as you tickled and squeezed her. She squealed with laughter as the both of you tried to wriggle your way to the impossible task of pinning the other's slippery form to a standstill. The fight lasted a good few minutes, far longer than any previous father-daughter combat you'd undertaken over the years. Once again you marvelled at how much she'd grown from your shy, little princess into a strong, writhing woman. She might still be a lot shorter than you, but her slim muscles held real strength and she was a damn-sight more flexible than you. In the end the only way you could win was by simply using your body weight, clambering over her and crushing her face down into the mat.

Still she struggled for a good few seconds, stubborn as only your offspring could be. Till a muffled surrender bubbled up from the oily surface. You lifted off a little, but not entirely, enjoying the feel of your cock resting between her ass's comfy, round love pillows. She didn't seem to mind, gathering your arms in to rest her chin upon, wearing you like a big, meaty duvet.

Chapter 6, Feigned innocence invites the devil in

"Daaaaaaaad..." Now there was a sound you recognised. Another want was about to be voiced. "I've been thinking..."

'That's dangerous' your thoughts interjected into this pause.

"I'm supposed to be your perfect little cocksleeve. The place you can slip inside whenever you want and screw to your heart's content..."

You still weren't sure you liked it when she talked about herself as nothing more than a human sex-toy... but a part of you was. A part that bared its teeth in a wicked grin whenever she did so and felt empowered to take more and more from her. She continued, possibly understanding this conflict within you just through the flexing of your cock against her backside.

"So it's a bit rubbish my pussy giving up after just two days of fucking. I mean... I'm sure it'll get better with practice, and you can always use my mouth or tits for a bit... but it's not really the same, is it? Sooooo... Remember how you sometimes slip your thumb into my bum when you're fingering me..."

You could already see where this was leading. Again you found yourself caught between two minds, one worrying about the amount of pain you had already caused her and one already moving its focus down to a puckered little entrance your oily shaft was resting against.

"I mean... it's not like we could get any more lubed up than this." She chuckled, but you could actually hear a gulp in that voice. As if this was a step even she wasn't sure she was ready for.

"I want you to have access to every single bit of my body, Dad. I want all my holes to belong to you. Every one of them be another place you feel at home in, pumping full of cum."

She shivered, though whether with nerves or excitement you couldn't tell. Your child definitely had an unhealthy obsession with your ejaculate. It seemed she just didn't feel right anymore without a pint of the gunk sloshing around in her somewhere. You'd even caught her scraping it off the walls of the shower or catching it as it dribbled out of her pussy. As though every single drop was a precious gift to be savoured. Heck, she'd even jerked you off onto one of her pizza slices the other day... As if you were the dispenser of her favourite condiment: A flavour she couldn't live without.

"So why don't you try sliding that big, old meat-stick of yours into my cute, little anus and see if you fit in there just as snuggly! Seeing as how you've managed to overpower this 'pretty, young thing' using only your gross, dumpy dad-belly... It seems like only the natural thing for such a vicious old pervert to do after he's caught a schoolgirl less than half his age so brutally."

You were taken aback. Not by the dad-belly bit... Well, maybe a little... But compared to a lot of men your age you were holding out pretty damn well, as she clearly knew. No, you were surprised to hear her joking about the unavoidable imbalance of your relationship. Knowing what fears and guilt you held there.

You looked down at those innocent eyes straining up to stare back at you, and realized this was a test. She was probing to see how comfortable you'd grown in the dynamic, enough to joke about it? Enough to push her past a point even she was slightly anxious of? Your girl would not relent, you knew that now. She would get you to use her in every possible way she could think of, one way or another. The only question was whether you would take the first step... once in a while.

You sat back on your haunches, appraising her sprawled form. Despite the removal of your weight she stayed pressed against the mat, her rosy ass cheeks raised slightly toward you, just asking to be grabbed hold of. You slid an eye across the puckered star between them. It was quite inviting, as ringed doors of skin and muscle go. Not that you were going to tell her that.

"It will probably hurt. And... it's not that cute." A feeble joke, but you timed it just right. A great smile flashed across her face, quickly shuttered behind mock indignation and a haughty, fake British accent.

"How DARE you! My ass is the prettiest thing this side of the mountains! I demand you try it out for yourself by way of apology. A lady prides herself on the appeal of her sphincter... You must ravage it most thoroughly, right now; to let it know it is worthy."

She reached back towards you, drawing her knees up and pulling her cheeks apart, spreading this new theatre open for you. It seemed to wink at you... perhaps clearing its throat in readiness to receive a visitor.

Well you couldn't back out now. Scooping up a little more oil, you spread it along your shaft, giving her as easy a task as you could. Then you leaned in and lined it up, kissing your head to that opening. Your daughter took a deep breath, then let it out gradually as you pushed your way in. The grip of her was immediate, that ring of muscle clenching shut just beyond the bulbous tip of your invasion.

God, it was tight. The grasp of her rectum threatening to crush the blood back out of your throbbing cock and throw you back out of this forbidding backdoor foyer. Yet the pressure only hardened your erection further, and slowly, ever so slowly, as that one great breath hissed from her lips, you felt her internal self relax a little. You pushed again, just slightly, and were rewarded with another centimeter, a step forward. Her spine arched again, her colon clenching, but less this time.

Once more you moved, pulling her hips slightly. Her breath had run out now and become a gasping, hissing suck of rain-tasting air. Yet you felt the oil helping. Felt her passage opening. You pulled back to her very entrance, then pushed forward. Retracing the ground you had already made and gaining just about the same distance again. She mewled like a cat but continued to hold her cheeks open to you, bobbing her knees to aid in your progress. Everytime you slid back and forth it grew easier for you both. Everytime you buried yourself deeper into her bowels... her piping unsure what to make of its new role, but as perfectly suited for the work of pleasuring you as the rest of her. Until finally you were back on top of her, resting against her asscheeks as your balls tickled her lower, possibly jealous entrance.

Through gritted teeth she asked: "Is that all of you? Have I done it?!"

To the assent of which she let out a relieved: "Oh thank God! I thought you were going to split me in two for a moment there... How does it feel?"

"Incredible." Was all you could say. For it was, being held so tightly by your own child's back passage. Violating her in ways even grown women refused to allow. Your perfect little wonder straining through pain and discomfort just to be available to you in every way she could.

"Well then don't just lie there inside of me and get fucking! I want to get to the bit where this stops feeling like I sat on a pineapple as soon as possible!"

Chapter 7, Above, we are judged. Spat on far below

The sky rumbled its approval. As if whatever dark and brooding gods truly dwelt in those thunderous depths, they were behind this twisted dance of mortals 100%.

You could imagine Thor and Odin enjoying the raw and dirty revels of it. That same ancient and sublime wickedness you had felt upon the headland. As for Zeus, you barely had to consider it: That horny, old bastard had basically made defiling his close family into an artform. Sex was like a thunderstorm, the simile needed to be no more clichéd than that. It was a primordial truth. An uninspired thought that crept from the very core of you as lightning leapt up your spine. Static pleasure building up then bursting forth from the friction between your two bodies. She was so tight. So grasping. Forcing your way in and out of that tunnel of her was like drilling a new goldmine with every thrust. You could not go fast. You could not go easy. But you churned through her, feeling the worth of every inch.

She writhed with each new journey you made to her centre, clearly still in pain and discomfort. Yet you could feel that other part of her growing stronger and stronger. That burning hunger that flickered in her eyes whenever she'd dragged you both down to a new low, a new pit to revel in. She caught the flesh behind your thumb-knuckle and bit down, hard. A sharp throbbing pain that must have echoed her own, rising and sinking in pressure as you drove in and out of her. Tears trickled down her cheeks, but her whole body only threw itself onto you harder.

As the going got easier her eagerness only increased. Pushing herself back against you in a demand to be impaled deeper. She began to rise from her submissive crouch. Her bent forward askance to be taken like a dog. Now she sat back on you like the figurehead of some great galleon, letting you pull back on her arms as leverage to slam even further into her gut. Your cock was on fire, squeezed to a pulp within the choking depths of her. Yet still you both rose, carried by the pull of each other like some perpetual-motion machine, powered only by the intensity of incestuous anal sex.

A sudden wash of clarity came over you. It felt so dirty, so gruesome; to be doing what you were doing. Ploughing into your only child's rear end. An ass you had once wiped clean and changed diapers over. While she cried through the very viciousness of her own desires. It was a horrible feeling to be watching over this, detached, completely unable to stop; or deny the pleasure of it. You appalled yourself, found every inch of this moment to be abhorrent, and wanted nothing more than to keep pushing it further. You began to stand up, to gain ground. To overbear her once more and drive her back down to the mat. To grind those last drops of innocence from her and teach her a lesson about unkempt desires. Play out a grim fairy tale of 'be careful what you wish for' using only your throbbing cock and the gulping softness of her rectum.

If she truly wanted to be nothing more than a puddle of fuckmeat; you would teach her exactly what that meant... You would pummel that winking anus until it was a gaping doorway of shame, fit only as a bowl for your cum. You would turn her into the mindless fuckpuppet slut she so clearly wanted to be: locked away from reality and living off a diet of only your semen and other fluids. Applied directly to whichever hole was nearest as even she couldn't tell her face-pussy from either lower one anymore... You would... You would...

She stood up with you, surprised by the sudden increased ferocity of your thrusts. Or perhaps she had encountered this side of you before. The momentum of your bodies carried you both across the mat, sliding over the oily surface in a half controlled fall. That is until you ran out of mat, stumbling over wet decking out into the wider world. Out from the protection of a slanting roof. Into the torrent that still couldn't decide whether it was a true storm or a lost monsoon.

The wall of water hit you both like only true torrents can: Dowsing and refreshing you at the same time. Your second, slimy skin sloughed off immediately, leaving only self-aware pinkness. Your daughter laughed aloud. Opening her mouth and eyes to drown in the feel of it. You suddenly felt very small... Crushed by the overwhelming size of the sky and its capacity to pour swimming pools over you in seconds. Another rumble of thunder played from further off, perhaps those old gods chuckling as they left you alone: a small man screwing his smaller daughter.

You had cum in her you realized... just as the rain hit. One of those sensations absorbing and belittling the other. You pulled out of her and kissed her, holding her tight against the storm. Your own tiny natural wonder, complete with semen-drenched bowels. She returned the kiss greedily, swirl her tongue around yours, then pulled back into the rain.