All Comments on 'Now Mother's Gone Pt. 03'

by JerkGently

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second person narrative lost me by the end of the first paragraph. Perhaps it would be a wonderful story narrated in first or third person. But this is your fantasy you’re writing, not mine. Make it yours, and let me make it mine if your writing is good enough. Don’t try to force it on me.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

I read the description.

I don't have a daughter, and had no interest in finding what you had to say about my non-existant daughter, so scrolled forward to hit the ever-popular (for you) 1 star button.

How many people need to tell you that you suck at second person for you to believe them?

JerkGentlyJerkGentlyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Lol I'm starting to get the feeling some people don't like the second person perspective?

Good to see you're still here cagey, I do hope these little outbursts help you in someway. All criticisms of my writing aside, just as one human to another, I do worry about this festering hatred you seem to be filled with... Proudly coming back time and time again to attack something you freely admit you haven't read... Really seems like a cry for help.

Do you just need someone to talk to? I'm genuinely offering an ear. You don’t have to just try and push everyone away. These tantrums are just... sad really. I hope you can move past them someday, and feel safe to publish your own creativity. Much love, Jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, Cageysea 9725. If you don't like the stories, why are you reading them you moron? 5 stars from me, keep it up!

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Hey anonymous, why do you come here if you can't be bothered to sign up?

As an exercise in logic, answer me this. If I haven't read it, how do I know if I like it or not?

You say I'm the moron.

gklocgklocabout 2 years ago

I'm about to disappoint a reviewer or two, sorry. But I believe 2nd person was the perfect way to tell this story. I will however say that the closing (ending) of the story was a bit letdown.

JerkGentlyJerkGentlyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hehe, I wouldn't worry... I believe some of my dedicated reviewers are a disappointment to themselves. Interestingly, no-one’s complained that neither the father or daughter have a name yet... which was another choice I made when starting this all those years ago. This is not the end by a long shot, I'm just having to decide where the story logically splits into smaller chunks from its original posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait where is the next part. You can’t leave me like this.

JerkGentlyJerkGentlyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry dear reader. Have been rather busy in RL and have not had time to edit much for literotica. Hopefully should have more time soon. However, if you really can't wait check my bio for the site where all my stories were originally written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJerkGently@JerkGently
Jerk Gently is a hive of sordid inspiration... ever spewing forth into the dark corners of the internet. Exploring taboos and extolling debauchery in manners most unbefitting of any innocent mind or soul. He, she or it should probably be stopped... or better yet erased. Exorci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES