Now Mother's Gone Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then... the afternoon ended. It seemed to flash out so quickly, a candle in the evening wind. Your daughter arrayed both you and Jane in a wide variety of compromising positions around and against each other. Snapping them up through her lens like a erotic image predator. But each one flew by so quickly and your new-found certainty that your scene companion was far more focused on the body behind the camera than either of those in front dissolved most of the left over tension. You found yourself pressed up against the pale skin of this self-doubting beauty again and again, and felt only more pity and admiration for her. For she truly was an attractive young thing. Whatever degradations the world had thrown at her to leave so little confidence, she deserved none of it.

You only hoped this infatuation with your child was one that could reform that strength, not drain it even further.