Now Serving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers

Janette pressed the red button again, but this time for several seconds. Justine, still cumming, was more prepared for the velocity of the eruption, but not for the quantity. She sputtered and swallowed the jetted spunk as best she could, but ribbons of spunk seeped from the corners of her mouth. Then she came yet again, contorting and spasming, each jerk stretching her nipple stalks and labia.

After making sure that Justine was lolling in a stupor, Janette stood up and shot photos with her phone. Lots of photos, from all different angles, including plenty of close-ups. Now it was her turn.

She unfastened the penis gag and removed it, long strands of thick cum hanging from the crown to Justine's upper and lower lips. Janette held it there in the air for a long moment so Justine could be fully humiliated by the degrading sight, the heavy strands of spunk swaying slightly, suspended as if one end had been glued to the sub mother's meaty lips. Justine, still flushed, colored even more deeply.

Janette wrapped a finger around one of the cum ropes, breaking it, and flung her finger at Justine's tits, the sponge splashing onto the clamped boobs. Janette wound the second rope around her finger and flicked at Justine's face, the gunk splatting onto Justine's thick dark eyebrows and immediately dripping off them.

Janette untied Justine's ankle bonds. "Turn around she ordered." Her compliant sub spun around on the coffee table till her back was facing her young domme. "Lie on your back." Justine lay down, her neck at the edge of the table, head facing upward. To her surprise, Janette reinserted the penis gag into the mouth harness, but reversed, with the device pointing outward. Janette stripped off her boy shorts, spread her legs on each side of Justine's head, crouched her thighs and positioned her pussy above the dildo, rubbing it along her soaked labia and moaning.

The girl gripped Justine's upside-down head from the rear and pulled, forcing the dick into her cunt. As soon as it was embedded, Janette pistoned the dildo in and out, controlling Janette with the same ruthless rhythm as if the sub was being face fucked. As soon as Janette came, the strained muscles in her thighs gave way and she collapsed forward onto Justine's supine body, her chest bending the mother's nipple clamps so the prostrate woman moaned.

Satisfied, Janette rested for a couple of minutes, stood up and spun the limp sub around 180 degrees. The girl made certain other arrangements, then went to Angie's bedroom, where she untied her friend's hands from the spreader bar, opened the window to cool down the room and left the door open for cross ventilation.

Back in the living room, Janette bent down to the lolling slut's ear and said, "I know you won't say a word about my being here to Angie. I think she'd be a bit angry at her mother for submitting to her best friend. And I won't tell Angie either. It'll be our secret."

Janette left, quietly shutting the apartment door behind her and pulling her phone out of her shorts.

~ ~ ~

Only a few minutes later, Angie pulled the penis gag out of her mouth and turned off the buzzing vibe pointing at her pussy. She dragged herself up to her feet, rolling her throbbing shoulders and stretching her sore mouth, pieces of dried cum breaking off and falling to the floor. She grabbed her phone to read a message from Janette: "Sorry, couldn't cum over. Daddy had cleaning for me to do."

Aching from thirst, she stumbled out of her bedroom and was headed for the kitchen when she stopped dead, disbelieving the graphic sight of her mother, lying bound, spread, clamped, chained, gagged, marked and supine on the coffee table.

The teen had never seen pussy lips clamped and stretched. She stared at her mother's spread vulva, her huge inflamed clit, engorged labia and the dense whip marks all over her ass cheeks and upper, inner thighs, all visible because her ankles had been tied to the upper legs of the coffee table. Who had inflicted this severe bondage? And where was this Dom?

But there was more. The black leather harness of the strap-on was hanging from Justine's pussy, as if left there for her use. The dangling black straps, swaying beneath the puffy red labia, were coated with cum, dripping onto the floor. And the straps were hanging from a monster dildo, four or five inches extending outward, but the head still embedded between her slut mother's thick, dusky and exceedingly swollen pussy lips.

Only then did Angie take note that there was a small note hanging from the slave collar, scrawled with "Mark my tits like my ass." Angie saw the willow switch lying across her mother's belly.

"Who did this to you?" she demanded. But Justine only shook her head. "None of your business." There's no way she was going to admit that her daughter's best friend, a mere teenager, had so completely subjugated a grown woman, leaving her exposed to the ultimate humiliation when discovered, helpless and available, by her just-punished daughter.

Well, Angie thought, everyone knew that Justine was a MILF. Who better to make that a reality than being fucked - and disciplined - by her only, long-suffering daughter?

Angie unsteadily inserted a shaky leg into the right side of the harness, then her other leg into the left half. The harness shifted and the dildo was pulled out of its sheath. Angie swayed a little as her hips bore the full weight of the heavy strap-on. She loved the sight and sensation of the big dick swaying in the air.

She smelled the container of uncovered cum on the kitchen counter before she even saw it. She lumbered awkwardly the few feet to the kitchen, refilled the cream pitcher next to the container, microwaved the sludge, unplugged the bottom of the strap-on and refilled the empty inner chamber.

Angie replugged the dildo, fastened it into the harness, walked back to her mother's gaping legs and pussy, and slapped the switch into her palm as a test. It stung, but not too badly. So she smacked the switch into her hand and jerked it away, waving it back and forth to ease the increased pain. Satisfied, she whacked the switch into Justine's belly and rocked her hips to drive the strap-on into Justine's cunt.

"Arrrhhhhh!" Justine yelled, her mind unable to accept that her daughter was whipping and fucking her. Angie lashed the switch into Justine's enticing tits, raising an impressive weal. Angie quickly developed a rhythm, striking the switch back and forth into Justine's tits and belly as she thrust the strap-on deeper and harder into her new sub's succulent slit. When Justine realized how utterly depraved this was, she submitted to the erotic energy and went crazy with lust.

As mother and daughter grew into a mutually debased frenzy, they came to orgasm, both screaming and howling. Angie depressed the curious red button, not expecting the strap-on to press back into her mons and not anticipating its violent jolt forward as it unleashed its pressurized contents. For the second time in an hour, Justine felt the heated torrent of cum flood into her well-fucked channel, practically scalding her cunt walls in a spectacular hosing and cumming.

When Angie staggered backward, the dildo exited the bulging lips with a loud sucking sound, hanging downward. More long strands of cum emerged from the swollen slit, slithered down the pussy clamps and long labia, then continued down six inches in space - and just hung there, swaying slightly. Angie stared. She'd never seen a sight like that. The residue of hot cum leaked out of the strap-on's tip, painting Justine's spread pussy lips, sliding greasily down the shiny metal of the big pussy clamps to thicken the greasy ropes of hot cream and pussy juices already hanging there.

*****

Next: Matt meets Justine in an empty bar and uses her then and there.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers
12