Now She Speaks in Wolfsheim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The raven-haired male crawled towards the copulating couple and smirked. "What he's trying to say, sweet little witch, is that Vanessa has swollen beyond measure. The imprints of the pups' feet show through her horribly stretched skin, and movement is visible at all hours of the day and night. The she is in pain and struggling to—"

With Ruby seated fully on his cock and continuing to rub her breasts across his warm skin, the Alpha growled. "Stop. Say no more, little brother. You will frighten the new she-wolf."

Stroking his cock slowly and rubbing himself and his pre-cum across her soft backside, the beautiful wolf pressed his lips down onto Ruby's shoulder and grinned. "Do not fear, my precious Ruby. We shall have many pups together, but one birth at a time. I shall pray to Mother Luna that your body is never forced to expand to such proportions."

"It is a once in a lifetime occurrence," the Alpha promised the she with a kiss to the tip of her nose. Holding her in place as he climbed steadily toward his climax, he spoke a garbled sentiment. "In my lifetime, no other she has birthed more than three pups in a litter."

"Fear not, sweet witch," the younger wolf whispered into her ear as he wrapped his large hands around her middle and then began to twirl her swollen clit. "You will be my mate, the mother of my pups, and I will keep the ravenous hounds at bay. There is a bonding when we find our mates and we lose interest in all others. You will be safe in my arms."

Ruby gasped as fireworks began to ignite in her toes and then, suddenly, the Alpha howled and it was the sound of a braying beast. Heat exploded in her womb for the second time, a whirlwind that spiraled outward and turned her flesh to flame. Had the younger brother not been behind her, she would have collapsed backwards as the massive Alpha exploded inside her walls and painted her womb with his incendiary seed. Held aloft, her eyes widened in fear as she watched the powerful wolf begin to shift, his face starting to rearrange itself into something animal—and yet he succeeded in staving off the knot.

"It's okay," his brother assured her, holding her in place on the other man's cock. "Sometimes he's so overwhelmed that he loses control of his beast, but he fought the knot to spare you the added pain."

Only faintly aware of the younger male's words, Ruby began to tremble uncontrollably as she reverted back to spewing nonsensical words in Wolfsheim before going entirely silent. When the shaking subsided enough to allow her to rub her hands in a slow circle over her abdomen, her soprano finally managed to break through again as she fought to formulate English. Gasping as she stared up into the stars, she managed to choke out an exhausted sigh. "I am so tired, but my wolf, she wants more."

A look of empathy laced with lust washed over the black-haired wolf's face as he pressed a tender kiss into the curve of her neck. Still bearing her weight as Ruby was pressed down onto his brother's length, fighting to keep her eyes open, he spoke in a gentle whisper. "Let me take you again, sweet Ruby. Let me try to sate your wolf."