All Comments on 'Now Starring Ch. 08'

by BabyJamesBoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

love the imagery in that last scene. Hot.

David is nuts to even consider leaving John!

Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

Leaving us wondering if it was John or not in that last scene. I can't imagine where you're taking us. I can't wait for the next installment. Please don't dangle us too long.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
Yes! Finally this series gets going again :)

I've been dying to know what happens next. This chapter was short and bitter-sweet; the family conflicts and the liaison with Elissa not unexpected, though John turning up unannounced was a nice touch and the sparks that flared at the end of this chapter were painted with a lovely subtlety. I loved the quick silent urgency of their coupling. Very dark and sexy. *applauds*

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please explain how this hot mess with Elisse makes any sense. He’s been gone for a few days, he’s supposedly madly in love with John, he barely knows this woman but is very comfortable kissing her passionately and saying he’d like to get to know her more before taking her up on her offer to “fuck his brains out” and then tells his stepmom he can see himself falling in love with her. And he acts like John has no right to be upset or jealous or out of his mind with heartbreak and acts like he could care less of John finds someone else. Tries to make John think he’s the one in the wrong! WTF?! How does any of this make a bit of sense? Then the final scene is super creepy and is likely to not even be John - how would he get into the house and why would he do it under dark? I’m about to hurl if David was just raped by his dad!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous