All Comments on 'Now Starring Ch. 12'

by BabyJamesBoy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's about time

I've gotten tired of David's head games bout time he saw that John was not his to use and discard. Good on ya John. OK next chapter please? I am anxious to see how this ends. Happily ever after at all a possibility? nah, but good stuff anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

i like your story but david needs to make the decision about wether he wants john or not otherwise hes just scewing with him you can see how devoted john is to him

BabyJamesBoyBabyJamesBoyabout 14 years agoAuthor
sorry for the lack of updates

Lots of personal stuff going on. Plan to write more soon, thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wOw....

Just started reading this series the other day, hoping it was a finished work... Now I have to wait!! This story is amazing; had me turned on and tearing up and screaming at the screen alternately. Keep it up! Here's to hoping there's a new chapter soon...

NyghtQueenNyghtQueenalmost 14 years ago
Eagerly Awating

I just finished reading the story as it is thus far. I am seriously chomping at the bit to read the rest. Please say that you will be working on it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good

Love the story but iffy on the characters. That almost never happens for me but that is how it is. The whole concept is good and the general plot keeps me glued on waiting for more. The two main characters though are so confusing and frustrating. I like how John is pouring his heart out and soul for the relationship but he needs to keep his jealousy in check and trust the guy he supposedly loves. It seems that somebody so much as whispers something bad about David and John is ready to to bolt. Remember he had a habit of sleeping with co-stars as well so why is he reacting to David's past relationships this way? David, on the other hand, needs to figure his shit out! He should stop running away every time John shows that he cares. He also need to get of his high horse every time John fucks up because his hot and cold stance is fueling the fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
whoa

can i here a bipolar lol naw but it was gud hope to read more

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 13 years ago
Hiya Honey, Hope you're okay. :)

Still hanging on for Chapter 13 but I know how life can get in the way. I love these two though, the need to know what's going in in David's head is driving me crazy.

Take care. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter please!!!!!

what's is the matter with david?!?!? I can't bear to see john hurt...deep down david does love john...write next chapter and make it longer...to the happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Painful

Amazing how life sucks, ain't it? These two are really bad for each other and I see no good coming of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intrigued

I read all 12 chapters today. It's like watching a train wreck while it is happening . You know it is going to be a mess but you just keep watching. Please post the next chapter soon.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bored out of my fucking head

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have got to be kidding me!!!

Where oh where has this author gone? I need an ending to this story. But apparently that will not be coming any time soon. I should have checked the date on the last posted chapter before getting into this story. Grrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SERIOUSLY WHY WHY WHY

Arg cliff hangers suck! I really hope the author comes back and finishes! I got so invested and blam now I'll never know the ending... Unless this IS the ending? I've always wanted to read a gay love story that ends in tragedy without me knowing it will end that way, but can this be it? I've always imagined it to end in a car or plane crash, not a door in the face. Oh well, guess we'll never know...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please let there be more!!!!!!

I just realized you haven't written or posted a new story since 2010 but I hope at some point you do! Usually I read the endings before I start to make sure things end happy. I kinda wish I ha done that with this story :(

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09about 8 years ago
Ummmm

First off, you are a skilled writer. I deeply, deeply disliked everyone (except David's stepmother) in this story but I was compelled to keep reading. I get frustrated when people give feedback in which they complain about things the characters do and now I'm about to do just that. Everyone, especially John, was so toxic. People repeatedly violated limits and boundaries set by other characters, they confided in people who they knew were untrustworthy (I'm talking about you John), and all the women (except the stepmother) were awful.

clochetteclochetteover 7 years ago
The end?

Is this the end? No closure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I RATED THIS ONE STAR THATS TO MUCH I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH RUBBISH YOU COULD READ THE 1ST CHAPTER AND THE LAST AND NOT MISS A THING .......................DREADFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So after infuriating characters who mistreated each other at each turn, the final insult is the story just drops after 12 chapters. For those who might think John’s final words and the door shutting was the end, the author himself in the comments above said there would be more. But that was 11 years ago. So much for that. This story held my attention for 12 chapters so there is a skilled writer behind it. But I agree that the characters were unlikable, the plot recycled the same themes over and over, and key info like David’s medical condition were never revealed. While John poured his heart out, David never did - selfishly refusing to even discuss many topics and tossing their break up around as a constant threat to keep John strung along. He was so disrespectful of John in so many ways, I really hope that John kept his word to have nothing more to do with David and found himself a stable nice man to treat him well finally. I honestly don’t care what happens to David - and by the way he cares for himself and treats others, he doesn’t even care himself. His dad really did a long-lasting number on him and messed him up for good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous