All Comments on 'Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

You MUST continue this enthralling tale, you're just getting to the best part. Lucky guy, a fully compliant pair of sluts to fuck at will, mother and aunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, Continue please.

Great story, and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

agp1956agp1956over 4 years ago
Looking forward to more adventures....

Please do proceed with other chapters of this well drawn story.

another_armitageanother_armitageover 4 years ago
Very good

I'm enjoying it and hope for another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely!

Definitely ndChOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The first two chapters have been pretty good! Please continue writing the tails of Peter and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ore, please

Of course, you must continue.

Extremely well written. 6* if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I'd like to see the women compete to see who gets knocked up first. Then Millie's illegitimate daughter given up for adoption shows up, complicating matters, but soon becomes drawn to Peter's controlling attitude, describe her attempts to entice Peter, who eventually takes her and makes her part of his stable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Baby Bump Time

Please tell us about when he decides that the women should sport baby bumps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hi Michele,

Of course you must continue he story which is very promising.Congats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just as good of ch 01

More of the stories please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Smoking Hot Erotica !!

5 Stars !!!!!, Does that answer your question as to whether or not continue with this AWESOME story! Are you kidding me, you Absolutely Must continue with this erotic tale as soon as humanly possible.

Petey is one lucky son of a bitch, Wow !!!! Can't wait for the next delicious chapter, does Peter's mom have another sister? That would be even more mind blowing, if there were three luscious ladies living on the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!! Thank you for keeping it going!!

I want more..Meg and Millie need knocked up, I want bed squawk ng, wall hitting duck ng , lots of vocality from both women.. keep this going.. do not stop this story.. but have Meg start wearing pantyhose too.. my older sister is now 44 and still wears pantyhose for me.. being 27.. all I do is say hey I'll be over and she gets them on..I fuck her as often as I can..

dbDomdbDomover 4 years ago

You definitely need to continue this stiey

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hell yes

must continue this story is MUST

threesome also impregnation. also what I would like you to include

that the son pretends to find to body and call the sheriff and is conclude that he was driving fast drunk and lost control died on the spot

that way the farm will be his .

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Please continue this rare form of art.

Masterfully crafted story of love that has no boundaries. He knows exactly how to deal with and satisfy his women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
brilliant as usual

my god! you are corrupting me more with every story you publish, plwase keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should it be continued? Yes please.

Yes. Please continue. There is so much more to explore.

1. Hardcore fucking (face-fuck, sloppy blowjob, anal, ass-to-mouth)

2. Sex toys (anal toys, vibrators, nipple clips)

3. Light bondage (sex while wearing slut collars, leash, cuffs, gagball, restrained)

4. Orgasm from minor-pain (candle wax, flogging, belt, riding crop)

5. Edging, orgasm denial (push the women to the brink of orgasm, but deny them from cumming. Repeat multiple times. When they are finally allowed to cum, it will be a huge toe-curling orgasm, cumming over and over again.)

6. Piercings (tongue, nipples, or even clit)

7. Slut tattoos (garter tattoo, tramp stamp, ankle tattoo)

8. Exhibitionism (drive to another town where no one knows them, and hang out. Everyone thinks the young man has two hot older girlfriends, who are sisters, dressed very revealing, and are jealous.)

9. Searching for an equally-kinky girlfriend, who enjoys sex with Peter's mom & aunt. The new girlfriend also acts as a cover story, so that Meg & Millie can frequently appear alongside Peter and his girlfriend without raising questions.

10. Adventures in public places. (fast food joints, drive-thru, restaurants, lingerie boutiques, holiday resorts, glory hole stalls)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Yes! This is very good. I like the characters and the premise of the story. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

GrindleGrindleover 4 years ago
Keep going.

Well done so far

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago

Oh yes please don't stop now. What an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, please, more and more

Love the characters, development and interactions.. can't wait to see how the sisters resolve their "challenges"

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Yes please, continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

This is an awesome thing. Please continue

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Cock of the walk

Looks like Peter got himself a little harim go on there. Wonder what Millies duties are going to be, besides fucking her nephew. Interesting story but a little bit like rape.

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
Keep going

At least one more, possibly more...

pilotguy12pilotguy12over 4 years ago
More

Definitely should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

This story is awesome. I like reading about a man who takes charge of his household without rape and subversion.

subiemonsubiemonabout 4 years ago
Nice

More chapters...

engnr62engnr62about 4 years ago
Amazing

Yes I agree there should be more you left so much to the imagination that anything is possible looking to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 2

What a unique situation to be a lover for both your mother and your aunt. Of course you need another Chapter, perhaps two. His mother has become his whore and his aunt is his mistress. He's fucking both of them and they, as sisters, need to work out an arrangement so both may be satisfied.

He needs to tell his auntie that pantyhose are no longer acceptable leg coverings. She must switch back to full fashioned stockings with either a garter belt, garter girdle, or an open bottom girdle all with either six or eight straps to keep the seams straight. Seams and heels will be dark threads. No briefs are acceptable, but may be worn if they are very sheer. No shaving of hair. Pit, cunt, or legs.

A ménage a troi is acceptable from time to time and the sisters are encouraged to have 69's with each other with him watching. Frequent urination will be encouraged with no wiping of pussies after peeing. Mother and auntie will engage in oral sex with him and he may frequently erupt in their mouths with copious loads of sperm filled semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters

Had to reread the first chapter, loved both. Please continue.

yasinhudic74yasinhudic74about 4 years ago
Please continue

Curious now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My God, yes

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continued

He'll yes miles more in this tale

mrjack4u56mrjack4u56almost 4 years ago
A great first offering

Having read and enjoyed many of your other stories, I must say this is a most excellent incest tale. I certainly hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely!

Especially with Peter and the women enjoying some mingled Cream pie With Mom and Aunt. When does grandma come to town?

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
Still waiting...

Hoping you’ll continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now that daddy gone.

maybe mum or his aunt could fall pregnant or both of them

DiggerjohnDiggerjohnover 3 years ago
More

Very much would like to know what happens next

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Absolutely continue! hot stuff right here.... more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

Keep the story going. Keep it ezciting and hit.

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

This story most definitely needs to be kept going with both sisters servicing Peter as is right now. Maybe one or both of them will become pregnant keeping the family farm ways alive for another generation?

I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here. Absolutely

happydutchguyhappydutchguyover 3 years ago
I’ll keep it short, please continue!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes. Need to read more, need to find out about the sisters outcome?

Yes need to read more, need to find out about the sisters outcome?

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Great story so far but there’s plenty more to this story.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where Ch 3 Michele.. you write amazing stories.. but you haven't finished this one.. I want to see Peter shagging both women, but primarily his mom.. and then let's finally find out exactly what happened to his father..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes this should be continue and he gets both of them pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You bet! You have a good one going here. It needs 2 or 3 more chapters. The sisters heads are in the same place now. They do need to talk it out. Mom will be the alpha female over her older sister, but he will have them dress alike, walk on either side of him when they're in town, letting the gossip begin. He will expect them to act like wives, especially when they show up pregnant. Which brings me to the question, how did mom keep from getting PG again with William? Did I miss something? Was she using a vinigar duesh?

XYZ

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. Keep the chapters coming. AAAAA+++

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Didn't see that coming in the way that it happened. But, yes continue, ought to be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue This Story, Please, Please, Please!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked it and yes continue gave it a 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

Reading previous chapters, didn’t Mom have difficulty with childbirth and was infertile and could not have children even after Bill became alcoholic went his had ED.

Tazz79905Tazz7990512 months ago

Story should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Several new characters right after Peter gives his mom his dick for the first time. Please call the son "Pete." I just can't take a guy named "Peter or Dick" seriously. A mercy 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES