Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and fuck your mother Paully," his mother held her arms out wide.

Paul stepped forward and pulled the gusset of his mother's panties out of the way and thrust himself inside her. He was amazed at the feel of her hot, juicy, slick tunnel which seemed to cling to and caress his throbbing organ as he pushed it inside her.

"Oh God!" his mother cried as she locked her legs around him.

She wrapped her arms around her son and raked his back with her fingernails then she lifted her nylon-sheathed legs and rubbed his flanks with her calves knowing it would drive him wild.

Which is exactly what it did. Paul gripped his mother by the hips and slowly fucked her, his long thick cock coming nearly all the way out of his mother's vagina and then slamming all the back inside her. They rubbed their pubic mounds together to stimulate Meg's clitoris. He didn't want to come too soon but the feel of his mother's body against his, her stocking-sheathed legs rubbing his tender flesh, the taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her tight cunt squeezing his organ as he slowly thrust in and out of his mother was overpowering.

Meg recalled the first time that Peter, her eldest son, had fucked her on this very table. This was almost exactly the same: her son's bloated cock stretching her vagina, filling it, and the base of his penis pressing into her delicate cunt lips, his pubis grinding on her clitoris, eliciting rapturous feelings of delight.

"Oh Jesus!" Meg bit Paul's neck and shuddered, locking him against her with her long legs.

Her orgasm washed over her as she felt her son's huge penis throb and judder as he ejaculated inside his mother. Paul groaned and then his lips found hers and they kissed and pawed at each other. Meg could feel Paul's juices running from her quivering cunt, pooling in her panties and then running run down her thighs. Paul could smell his mother's cunt, the scent mingled with her perfume.

Paul held onto his mother as the last of his spend dribbled from his slowly deflating cock.

"Was that nice son? Was it everything you expected it to be?" Meg mussed her son's hair as his cock plopped out of her sodden twat.

"It was amazing mom. I love you so much," now that his lust was sated Paul was a little embarrassed and Meg could sense it.

She pulled him close and held him between her legs with her silken-clad calves.

"Don't worry. You've done nothing wrong. It was delightful. Happy birthday son," Meg leaned up and kissed him.

As she did so she felt his cock suddenly become tumescent again. She had forgotten how soon young men recovered.

"Oh my! Paully! Again? Really?" she gasped as Paul thrust his cock back inside his mother's cum-soaked cunt.

*****

"There you are!" Jessica raced across the room and flung herself at Peter.

Millicent, her mother, was sitting demurely on the bed. She had been waiting for Peter to come upstairs and tell their daughter that he wasn't her uncle; that in fact he was her father. The adults had all agreed that Paul's eighteenth birthday would be the catalyst that caused the children to know the truth; the day when everyone in the Belfour house was of adult age.

Jessica clung to Peter and hugged him. She had matured into a beautiful young woman with most of her mother's better attributes but Peter saw a lot of himself in her as well. She may be living on a farm, but like her mother and her aunt she was always stylishly dressed when she was in the farmhouse. Jessica looked great in her tight stonewashed jeans or leggings, off-one-shoulder t-shirt and a bomber jacket when she was around the farm or riding horses. She looked absolutely stunning in her yellow lycra high-cut bathing suit. But she looked her best when she was dressed like she was today, in the height of eighties fashion.

She was wearing a short black satin and taffeta rah-rah skirt with lace edge trim, a long-sleeve white translucent polyester blouse that openly displayed her ample bosom, black high heels and the sheerest of sheer, flesh-toned pantyhose. Her hair was teased out and her makeup was heavy and colourful, large earrings dangled from her ears and bangles rattled on her thin wrists.

Jessica looked like she would more at home in a nightclub or disco than a farmhouse.

This was Peter's biggest fear. He pretty well knew that Paul would want to stay on the farm. It was a good living and he would get to fuck his mother or his aunt any time the inclination took. It was a teenage boy's dream and Peter well knew the delights that Margaret and Millicent had to offer.

But Jessica was different. He wasn't sure how she was going to react to the news that she was really his daughter. He wasn't sure she would condone the incestuous lifestyle that was practiced on the farm. She would likely be to drawn to the bright lights of the big city like Millie had been at her age, rather than the semi-isolated life on the farm.

Peter gently unfolded Jessica's arms from around him after she had kissed his cheek.

"Uncle Peter, mom has been trying to tell me something that makes no sense at all to me," Jessica whined.

Millie shrugged her shoulders and stood.

"I'll leave you to it Petey," she smiled at him and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Peter sat down in an overstuffed chair across from the big bed and Jessica fell into his lap. She may be a young woman but around Peter she behaved like a precocious little girl, knowing she was his favourite. She snuggled in his lap and nuzzled his cheek with her soft lips.

"What mom said can't be true can it?" Jessica wriggled a little in his lap to get comfortable and Peter became aware that he was becoming erect.

"That Aunt Meg is your mother? Really?" Jessica sounded incredulous.

"I know it's a lot to absorb all at once bunny but Margaret Balfour is actually my mother. William Balfour was my father," Peter said gravely.

Bunny was the pet name he had for Jessica and as she had gotten older she asked him to stop using it but secretly she loved that her uncle used his special name for her.

"Aunt Meg never spoke about William much but I thought he was your grandfather and that Meg was your wife," Jessica said, sounding incredulous.

"No, William was my father. He was a vicious evil man who beat his wife and son and was driving a once prosperous farm into destitution. When he left I took his place. Your mother joined us not long after and we became one big family," Peter explained.

"But Meg is your mother! Oh my god! What about Paully?" Jessica gasped.

"Paul is my son," Peter said levelly.

"And you are my daughter," he continued.

The room was deathly silent and Jessica sat silently in her father's lap.

After a while she spoke.

"I knew that you and mom were having sex and I suspected that Aunty Meg knew about it. You tried your best to keep it a secret but this place might be a big house with lots of rooms but some of the walls are thin," Jessica whispered.

"I even asked Rosa about it but she told me that there some questions are best not asked," Jessica continued.

"I guess now is the time... daddy," Jessica breathed in his ear and Paul's cock gave a little twitch.

"Did you ever talk to Paul about it?" Peter asked.

"We knew that something wasn't quite right: the solitude, the two women sharing your bed, your decree that we stay out of the house between six and seven in the evening," Jessica droned.

"As we got older we knew it was sex. Then as we became older still we became more curious. Paul started stealing panties and nylons and using them to pleasure himself. He never knew it but I'd watch him sometimes through the knot-hole in the wallboards between our bedrooms," she giggled nervously.

"I was impressed by the size of his thing. It made me feel all whoopsy and I had to put my hand down my panties and do that thing that makes me feel good. The thing I do when I ride Shogun fast and sit on his saddle just right," Jessica blushed.

"We spoke about not going into town much and the undercurrent of sex that pervades the house but mostly we just spoke about how lucky we are to have moms who love us and you as our pappy and uncle who loves us both equally. That said, I knew you favoured me and treated me like your own so it's no real surprise I guess to find out that you're my father. I like that. I like that you are my daddy," Jessica kissed his cheek, her lips just touching the corner of his mouth and Pete's cock twitched again.

"I never believed that bullshit about Reggie Ryan coming to visit the farm to claim his conjugal rights because he and mom weren't yet divorced yet. She never spoke about the man she told me was my father except to cuss him. My mom hates Reggie," Jessica's face became cloudy.

"I'm so much happier knowing that you are my daddy," Jessica hugged Peter, putting her head on his shoulder.

"We had to tell you anyway bunny, not least because it's the right thing to do, but also because you were likely to go and try to claim your birthright from Reggie's estate. More importantly I want you to know that you are my daughter and that I love you with all my heart Jess," Peter stroked her hair lovingly.

"And I love you with all my heart too daddy. I always have," Jess kissed him on the mouth; this time lingering a little more than propriety might dictate.

"But you and Paul never..." his voice trailed off.

"We're two mature cousins growing up on a farm on our own so of course we've done some things. When I found out that Paul liked my nylons I'd deliberately-accidently rub my leg against him to tease him. I liked to see that look on his face. I did it repeatedly during one of our sex education lessons until he had to race upstairs and relieve himself and like I said, I've watched him masturbate."

"I'd sit around with my legs open letting him get a peek. I saw you peeking plenty too daddy," Jessica giggled and Peter blushed.

"Just this morning at the creek I pretended to be asleep and I felt Paul rub his thing on my fanny over my swimsuit until he jizzed all over me. That was kinky; super kinky. Kinkier still now that I know he's my brother," she giggled unabashed.

"But if you want to know am I still a virgin then the answer is yes. I promised mom I'd keep my cherry until I was at least eighteen and I have. I have to admit I have been tempted to let Paul take it. Kissing cousins and all, we've done our share of stuff over our clothing and I know he's creamed his jeans more than once when we did it but we both remained true," Jessica sighed.

"I have to admit to you daddy that I always thought it would be you who would take my cherry," Jessica's words took all of the air out of the room.

Jessica looked deeply into Peter's eyes and then she put her lips on his and kissed him. Then she slid her tongue into her father's mouth and Peter gasped.

He'd intended to come upstairs and tell Jessica that she was his daughter and to take her cherry but he thought that she'd be some naïve girl, shocked by the revelation and wanting reassurance that she was loved. That was to be Peter's stratagem to get into her panties but had he been outwitted by his own daughter who had surprised him with her candour and overt sexuality.

Peter had watched Jessica grow into a young woman before his eyes: her pretty face becoming more adult when she was allowed to wear makeup, her long tanned legs enhanced by sheer nylons when she began to wear pantyhose, her breasts pushing against the satin blouses she liked to wear, her Mary Jane's exchanged for stiletto heels, her blonde hair teased out into a big do.

Yes, what Jessica had said was true. He had looked up her skirt every chance he got and he liked it when she sat around in her underwear, not concerned by the presence of her 'uncle' because all of the women of the house did it. But he had promised Millie and Meg that he would wait until she was eighteen until he deflowered her so that she fully understood what was happening and could consent.

It was also agreed that on the same day Meg would take their son's virginity and then Millie would go next. He had no doubt that Paully was downstairs fucking his mother or his aunt right now.

Peter stood up and carried his daughter to the bed and lay her down with her head on the pillows and just stared at her.

Jessica's rah-rah skirt had ridden up high on her thighs and she made no attempt to pull it down. Her legs were glad in gossamer-sheer pantyhose that were almost transparent. Except for the shine on them you would never know that she was wearing hosiery but they had felt wonderful on Peter's calloused fingers when he had carried her to the bed.

Her flimsy blouse was open to her décolletage, her breasts pushing against the satin and lace cups of her black brassiere; she was breathing deeply, her chest rising and falling heavily. He followed the hollow of her shoulder up to her swanlike neck, her large earrings dangling from her delicate ears.

Her pretty young face was framed by the tresses of her blonde hair, her eyeshadow: garish purples and mauve; heavy eyeliner and mascara, rouged cheeks and pink lipstick. Her lips were parted slightly; her tongue flicked out and licked her bottom lip.

She said nothing as Peter began to undress. She silently watched him as her father's tanned, muscled body became exposed. She had seen the man she now knew was her father dressed only in his swimming trunks and had admired his firmed muscled thighs and the bulge at the front of his togs. She had put her fingers inside her panties and rubbed herself to climax many a night dreaming of that bulge.

Jessica made to remove her high heels and Peter reached out and held her wrist and shook his head. His fingers felt like they were burning her delicate flesh.

She smiled at him. Her father was going to fuck her while she wore her high heels. She felt her satin panties begin to become moist as her juices flowed in anticipation.

Jessica was not scared. This was her dream come true. She'd often imagined that it was Paul or Peter between her legs whenever she masturbated but it was always Peter that was her favourite; just as she knew that she was his. A momentary flicker of jealousy flashed across her conscious as she thought of her father fucking her mother and her aunt. But she knew that at this moment she was the only girl, no woman, who was on Peter's mind.

Jessica knew that if she decided to stay on the farm that she would have to share Peter with Meg and Millie, but when he dropped his shorts and she saw his magnificent phallus she knew that she could be content to wait her turn. Besides, even though her brother's cock was not quite as big as her father's, it would likely be a good substitute. She would soon find out. But now was the time for Jessica to enjoy her deflowering and she brought her thoughts back to the present just as her father crawled naked onto the bed.

She opened her arms and smiled up at him and her heart skipped as he lay down on top of her.

"I love you bunny," Peter whispered.

"I love you daddy," Jessica whispered in return.

Peter kissed his daughter, at first closed mouthed and then he introduced his tongue. Her inexperience was evident as she slavered at his mouth but Peter found her naiveté exciting. He slowed her down, pressing his lips on hers, stopping her slobbering by pressing his tongue into her mouth and holding it there. Jessica stopped being so aggressive and let her father use the tip of his tongue on hers.

The feel of his daughter's body against his bare flesh was very exciting. Her taffeta skirt tickled his groin, her perky breasts enveloped in the gauzy polyester blouse pressed against his chest and he could feel that her nipples were erect, her legs were spread but he encouraged her to close them a little so he could feel her gossamer nylons on his flesh.

Her mouth tasted young and fresh, of bubblegum and soda pop, her face was lit up with expectation and devotion for her father.

"This is lovely daddy. I can feel your penis pressing on belly. Do you want to put it in me now? I'm ready," she smiled up at him.

"Not yet sweetheart, I want to enjoy this a little more before we do that. Has your mother spoken to you about foreplay?" Peter asked her and stroked her pretty face.

She nodded.

"You want me to touch it?" she looked a little scared but also inquisitive.

"Only if you want to," Peter smiled down at his daughter and then started to kiss her again.

He rolled onto his side so that she had access to his body and he to hers.

She tentatively touched his cock and quickly withdrew her hand when it quivered.

Jessica giggled.

"Is it supposed to do that?" she asked sheepishly.

"It means I like what you are doing," Peter nodded.

"It feels a little slippery," Jessica raised her fingers to her face and studied the silvery fluid spider-webbing between her fingers.

"That is pre-seminal fluid, sometimes called pre-ejaculate or pre-cum. It means that you have made me very excited and that slippery fluid is designed to act as a lubricant and protects my sperm," Peter explained, putting his daughter's hand back on his throbbing phallus.

"I remember mommy telling me about it now. I've seen wet patches on Paul's jeans sometimes when we've been horsing around," Jessica giggled.

Peter liked that his daughter was talking girly; it excited him. It confirmed to him that she was sexually naïve and still a virgin.

"Am I doing it right daddy?" Jessica was slowly stroking her father's penis; gently running her fingers up and down the quivering shaft.

"That's perfect," Peter kissed his daughter a little more passionately this time.

She was learning. She kissed him back, using her tongue to explore his mouth but slowly and sensuously.

Peter unbuttoned another button on Jessica's blouse and then popped her breasts out of the cups of her brassiere. He stroked each of her globes and lapped at them with his tongue. Jessica sighed and when her nipples were as engorged as big red berries he put his mouth on her breasts and suckled and gently nibbled on her nipples, alternating between each tit.

Jessica cradled her father's head as he attended to her breasts. She had momentarily forgotten about teasing her father's cock because what he was doing to her was causing her so much pleasure. She began to simper with lust and her already damp panties became wet. The delicious pleasure radiating from her breasts seemed to be somehow tied to her genitals and her clitoris became engorged in anticipation.

Peter suckled on his daughter's breasts until she was squirming on the bed and whimpering with desire. He kissed her again and held her tight. She rubbed her thigh against his cock accidently and Peter shuddered, having to force himself not to ejaculate because her satiny pantyhose felt so wonderful on his turgid member.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Jessica's voice was thick with lust.

"Not just yet honey. If I did I would come immediately but I'm going to do something we will both like," Peter smiled down on his daughter as he mounted her.

Jessica obligingly opened her legs for him.

Like her mother had taught her she was wearing her panties over her pantyhose just the way Peter preferred. He liked the aesthetic of colourful satin panties over the panty part of the pantyhose and he liked to feel the slippery crotch of a woman's pantyhose on her cunt. Millie only purchased sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose without the cotton crotch. Meg of course wore only stockings and Peter liked both forms of hosiery. In his opinion women should only be barelegged if they were going for a swim or taking bath; both Meg and Millie wore their nylons to bed for him.

Peter nestled his cock in the gusset of his daughter's black satin panties and was not really surprised to find they were damp. He put a finger down there and bought it to his lips and tasted her nectar. It was fresh and flowery unlike the musky taste of Meg and Millie. Jessica was still young and deflowered, her juices were ambrosiac.