Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I taste ok daddy?" Jessica asked, a little nervously.

"You taste wonderful my darling. Here, see for yourself," Peter put his lips to his daughter's mouth and Jessica tasted her own cuntal juices on her father's tongue.

"Ok. Here we go, just for a little bit," Peter grunted and began to rub his cock on his daughter's panties.

He could feel the shape of Jessica's vulva through the layers of satin and lycra-nylon. Jessica shuddered and instinctively locked her legs around her father's torso.

"Oh that's so nice daddy; it feels like when I ride Shogun only better," Jessica sighed.

She rained kisses all over her father's face and then crushed her lips against his and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She began to raise her buttocks up off the bed and gyrate her hips as Peter rubbed his cock on her sex.

"Put it in me daddy; I want to feel it inside me," she gasped.

"Not yet honey, be patient," Peter whispered barely able to stop himself from ripping open her pantyhose and fucking his daughter hard and fast.

He didn't want it to be that way. He wanted her to enjoy every second of her deflowering and he wanted to make it memorable.

They continued to kiss and grind away at each other, Peter almost having to hold Jessica down on the bed because she kept trying to manoeuvre his cock so that it would enter her. Peter knew that he would ejaculate as soon as he entered his daughter unless he made himself less sensitive and he knew how to do that so that both he and Jessica would be satisfied.

He hooked a finger under the gusset of Jessica's panties and slipped his cock inside them so that his hard throbbing phallus was pressing against her vulva, only the sheerest of sheer pantyhose between his cock and her vagina. Her pantyhose were sopping wet and he could smell her juices. Jessica was going wild underneath him, holding him tight with her pantyhosed legs, her heels scraping his flanks; she bit his lip and nipped at his earlobe. She was simpering and whimpering and close to climax.

Peter expertly pressed his cock into her vulva, parting her labia and pressing his glans on her clitoris.

Jessica screamed so loud that she nearly deafened her father.

Downstairs Paul had his aunt bent over the couch and was taking her from behind, thrusting his cock in and out of her tight twat, enjoying the feel of her pantyhosed ass against his pubis. Both he and Millie smiled when they heard Jessica cry out. They knew what was happening; as did Meg who was sitting on the porch drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette, her cunt sore from her son's repeated fucking. She was amazed that Paul was able to raise another hardon to fuck his aunt, but he was his father's son and Millie had insisted that he do his duty to her.

Jessica felt her father's cock quiver as he drove her down into the bed and held her there as he gasped and shuddered on top of her. She held him against her with her arms and her legs and drove her tongue into his mouth as she felt his scalding semen soak through her pantyhose and saturate her cunt. She came like a freight train, her orgasm radiating out from deep in her vagina then spreading through her body.

Jessica's squeals and cries were smothered by her father's mouth as he kissed her passionately and thrust his cock against her vulva. She felt his cock quiver and shudder and she smelt the musty scent of semen. Her orgasm plateaued and a wonderful sensation of satisfaction and delectation overcame her.

"That was amazing daddy," Jessica rubbed her father's back and held him tight with her coltish legs.

"Yes it was Jessica, it was wonderful," Peter kissed the tip of her nose and smiled down lovingly at his daughter.

Jessica was aware that her father was still fully erect, his cock still pressed against her vulva. She knew that men usually became flaccid after they ejaculated; she had witnessed as much when she watched her brother masturbate with her intimates through the knothole.

But her father's cock was like an iron bar pressed against her sex.

"Ok Jessica; it's time," Peter looked lovingly into his daughter's eyes.

Jessica nodded at him almost imperceptivity. She was still tingling all over from her orgasm but she was more than ready to be deflowered. She gazed up at him with her pretty eyes. She looked focussed and intense, ready for what was to come.

She gasped when her father pushed his cock into her pantyhose gusset and the flimsy fabric tore open allowing the head of her father's penis to nestle in the folds of her labia right at the entrance to her vagina. She kept her eyes locked on his and nodded again.

"Fuck me daddy. Take my cherry. Make me a woman," she whispered, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

There is misconception that the hymen is some kind barrier deep inside the vagina that a man must rip open during a woman's first penetrative sex. It is in fact a thin piece of tissue that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening and in Jessica's case had been partly torn a number of times whilst riding her horse Shogun. Jessica had seen the spotting in her panties after riding her horse but had told no one.

When Peter pushed the head of his cock inside his daughter he felt only slight resistance. Jessica hissed at the pain. It was like a paper-wasp sting: sharp and fleeting with no residual soreness.

"Are you ok darling?" Peter looked down on his beautiful daughter.

He had seen her screw her eyes shut briefly and wince with pain but now her eyes were wide open again and she looked up lovingly at her father, the tip of his penis just inside her tight vagina.

Millie had told Peter to go easy with Jessica and not to hurt her. In fact had she threatened him with all sorts of reprisals if he hurt her daughter during her first coitus and Peter was determined not to do so.

"I'm fine daddy. I want you in me. I want you in me all the way," she rocked her hips a little and squeezed him with her silken-sheathed legs, encouraging him to go on.

Peter slid another inch of his engorged member inside his daughter's tight, juicy vagina. It was heavenly. Her young virgin cunt gripped his throbbing organ like a silken glove and Peter tried his hardest not to come again.

"Do it daddy," Jessica whined like a spoiled schoolgirl.

She could feel her father's penis stretching her labia wide open, filling the entrance to her cunt. The feel of his hard flesh on the sensitive nerves at the entrance to her vagina was a new and delicious feeling but she wanted to feel him all the way inside her and her clitoris was aching and needed stimulation that would only be achieved if her daddy pushed his pubis into her groin. She could use her finger on it but that would spoil the moment. She wanted daddy to do it!

"Ok my little bunny; here we go," Peter lowered his lips to Jessica's mouth and kissed her. He held her down on the bed and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

As he did so he slipped the remainder of his manhood inside her cinched velvet tunnel. Jessica moaned around the kiss and grabbed hold of her father's ass and pushed up hard so that every part of his manhood filled her pussy. She rubbed her pantyhosed legs on his flanks to encourage him and lifted her crotch up to meet him and wriggled her groin so that his pubis ground against her pudenda. Her clitoris sizzled with delicious pleasure and her cunt released copious rings of delectation such that she thought she might pass out with the delight of it all.

The feel of her father's monstrous cock filling her tight virginal vagina and his groin pressing on her tender clitoris was the most incredible sensation she had ever experienced. She broke the kiss and whispered in her father's ear.

"Now fuck me daddy... I love you," she rose up to meet him as Peter began to slowly fuck his daughter.

Her taunt cunt gripped his cock so tight that it felt like he was being milked by a silken-clad hand. His daughter tasted fresh and sweet as they kissed passionately, her breasts felt pillowy and he could feel her hard nipples on his chest, her perfume was flowery and cloying, and her silken-sheathed limbs were like angels wings fluttering on his tender flesh.

They fucked slowly and passionately for what seemed like an eternity but was actually only for a few minutes. Father and daughter were experiencing sensory overload in a constant state of extremis, a hair trigger away from orgasm.

Suddenly Jessica began to convulse and shake and for a second Peter thought his daughter was having a fit but then he realised that she was coming. And coming she was. Like an out of control freight train her orgasm rushed up on Jessica and astonished her with its intensity. Waves of delicious, indescribable pleasure washed over her. She scratched her pink-painted fingernails across her father's back, raked his flanks with her heels, she squeezed him tight and held him close with her silken-hosed thighs and bit his lip as the intense climax wracked her body.

She screamed with the joy of it and downstairs her mother stifled a similar scream as Paul filled Millie with his scalding issue and she came right along with her daughter. On the porch Meg had her hand inside her panties and was slowly circling her clitoris with a fingertip and she smirked when she heard her niece cry out in ecstasy. She knew that it was her son Peter that had caused it.

Peter felt his daughter's vagina clamp onto his swollen rod and he ejaculated deep inside her. He came so hard that he bit her shoulder to stifle his cries. His penis was an engorged appendage of sensory delight that was emitting rings of such divine sexual energy that he thought he might faint.

He drove Jessica down into the bed and jackhammered his cock in and out of her tight sheath as she writhed and moaned beneath him. He believed her sobs were cries of desire and passion but it didn't matter if they weren't. He just wanted to fuck this young sweet girl until his cock was raw.

Jessica's cries were in fact howls of delight and when their climaxes peaked, they slowly came down together, softly kissing and stroking each other, uttering words of love and devotion as Peter's spend dribbled from his daughter's tight vagina.

Millions of Peter's sperm swam up from Jessica's vagina, through her cervix and uterus with only one objective: to meet the egg in Jessica's fallopian tube. It took only one of Peter's sperm to fertilize his daughter's egg, creating the ova that would become Peter's second son.

Peter and Jessica lay in each other's arms, caressing and kissing each other.

"That was wonderful daddy. That was the most amazing experience of my life," Jessica nuzzled her face in the hollow of her father's neck.

"For me too bunny. It was the most amazing experience of my life also," Peter kissed the tip of her nose.

"What about with Aunty Meg and my mom?" Jessica teased him and smiled seductively.

"You're the best honey but let's keep that our secret. I don't want my women becoming jealous," Peter smiled down on her, once again marvelling at her pretty face.

"Where are you going," Peter asked; a little perturbed that she was getting up from beside him.

"This time I'm going to ride that big old thing and make sure that you know for sure that I'm the best," Jessica smiled conspiratorially and little lecherously as she crouched over her father and slowly lowered herself onto his rampant phallus.

Peter had only a fleeting second to wonder what sexual sorcery he had unleashed from the succubus sliding her cunt onto his throbbing appendage before he became lost in the carnal delights of his daughter's debauchery. He held his daughter's hips as she rode him, just like she rode her horse Shogun.

Down in the kitchen, Paul, Meg and Millie were sitting at the kitchen table when they heard the bedsprings begin to creak again. They looked at each other and smiled.

The End.... Or should there be more? Leave me your comments please

xxx

Michele Nylons