Now That is a Handy Man Ch. 02

Story Info
The handyman next door brings his helper for a second visit.
3.6k words
4.27
21.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers

In the previous chapter of this narrative, I told the story of our short vacation to Malibu, during which we had a torrid outdoor play session with the handyman who was working next door to our oceanfront cottage. My wife Evette essentially seduced this young Australian worker, who proved to be a terrific lover for her.

At his suggestion that he would be available for a few more days, we decided to extend our vacation. Fortunately, we had only rented the first few days of the week, so it was possible to get one more night before the next renters arrived. Boy, did that ever turn out to be a good decision.

We slept well the night after our afternoon threesome with Josh. That was, of course, after an intensely sexual recap of the afternoon's events. Evette shared in detail how she felt during the 30 minutes or so that I went downstairs to pretend to work on emails while the two of them got "acquainted". Apparently, the time was well spent. Although I came back while they were in mid passionate kissing, there had been some very sexy foreplay and teasing and groping before I came up. Hearing her retell that part of the episode and then about how much she had enjoyed fucking him while I watched and then joined was almost as good as the event itself. We both came much faster than usual, especially given that we had both been well satisfied in the afternoon tryst.

But now it was the next morning and, again, we had no idea what would unfold. We only hoped and maybe even expected that we would see Josh again this afternoon for an afternoon break from his work. But it was also entirely possible that, upon reflection, our wanton sexual escapade had put him off. Would he want a repeat or choose instead to retreat? That was the topic of discussion while we sat drinking our morning coffee, while watching the waves crash against the house's foundation. I was in my morning t-shirt and boxers but Evette came to the deck in a very tight, sort of see through top and her thong panties. A nice look that also made her feel comfortable. As was the case yesterday, though, there were no other beach residents in nearby houses to intrude on our own sense of freedom, although at this point, I'm not sure it would have mattered.

What concerns we had were quickly dismissed when we heard Josh's cheerful "Good morning, Sexy Neighbors!" Clearly, he was showing no remorse. In fact, the next words out of his mouth brightened our morning and the prospects for the afternoon. "I have some projects here that I have to get finished this morning and then I hope to come over, if I'm still invited, to enjoy some of that great 'ice tea'," he said with a nearly wicked grin on his face.

"I do have one issue," he added. "I asked a guy who works with me from time to time to help me out this morning. I'll get rid of him by noon before I come over, but it's the only way I'm going to get all this work done in time. I lost a few hours somehow yesterday," he said laughing. "But it was well worth it."

Before I could answer, Evette chimed in, "We can be patient. And if you can't get rid of him, invite him along." There was both a hint that she was kidding but also the very real suggestion that she wasn't.

I watched as Josh paused. "Let's see how much we get done this morning." I could tell, even as he turned away, that he was judging her seriousness and thinking himself about the prospects.

Of course, neither Evette nor I had seen even a glimpse of his helper, so Evette's semi-suggestion was even riskier than it appeared. But it was only a matter of a few minutes later when Josh's helper arrived at the house next door and began moving some equipment from downstairs to the upstairs deck where we were sitting, still drinking our morning coffee.

"Hi," Evette called out to the new worker. "Are you helping Josh today?" As she called out, the somewhat younger man turned toward Evette, and she got her first glimpse of a total LA surfer boy, complete with long blonde locks and a deep sun tan. I saw Evette take a visible gulp of air as she first took in his sunshine looks and slender, fit body.

"I am. You're the next door neighbors I heard about. I'm Sandy -- actually, my real name is Oliver but none of my real friends can bring themselves to call me that. So they call me Sandy...I guess for obvious reasons," he responded without any hint that maybe what he had heard was what actually happened.

Evette, having gathered herself,f answered by saying, "And I'm Evette, and this is my husband Jeremy. I've already invited Jason over for an afternoon ice tea break. You're welcome to join him, but you should probably ask him what he thinks about our "tea"."

"Ha!" Sandy said, "Would you be offended if I told you that I had already heard?" He smiled with a smirk somewhat beyond his years. It was clear he knew what had happened and now what could happen later in the day...

"Offended, no. Turned on, for sure," my lovely, sexy wife responded. "Let's let you get your work done, so you can come over and enjoy your work break."

To say the least, I was thoroughly enjoying this exchange. I was hard as rock while listening, knowing that in a few short hours, I would experience yet another fantasy fulfilled. While Evette had been with multiple men at parties and several threesomes, I had never seen her with two other guys pleasuring her at the same time. This could be special...very special.

The morning passed slowly and sensually. We both had a slow breakfast, mostly outside watching the waves crashing. I had the slight ability to read my book. Evette seemed unaffected by the prospects of the afternoon and spent her morning lounging, reading and, at one point, appeared even to be napping. How she could be so relaxed, knowing what was to come, was a puzzle to me. But it was also part of her charm.

Soon enough, the mid-day point arrived, and we saw our handy men beginning to clean up their various work spaces next door and store their tools and equipment in more protected places. Josh leaned against the railing of the next door deck and looked over to the lounging Evette (and myself too I suppose) and said, "We're pretty much finished with this job. We'll take our tools to the truck later. We were wondering if we can come over and take you up on your offer of...iced tea after we have both cleaned up a bit over here?"

Evette, who had by now changed into her skimpy swim suit and had her top only slightly on, looked at him, and I swear she licked her lips without realizing it. "I can wait, but I can hardly wait."

With that, Josh and Sandy both disappeared into the house, leaving Evette and I to look at each other and grin from ear to ear. "This is going to be fun," I said simply. "I know you'll enjoy yourself, but probably not as much as me."

"How about we both enjoy each other? Right now, I think I'd like to get a bit of a head start, so to speak" she responded. With that she came over to my lounge chair and in the process lost the top to her bikini, crouched down between my legs, spreading them as she did so, and reached up to pull my own swim trunks to my ankles. I was already most of the way to fully hard, so her quick act got me the rest of the way. She put my now nearly fully hard cock into her mouth and looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes. She moved me down further into her mouth and delivered the warm wetness of her mouth. She started to move on me rhythmically, making sure that she was providing sexy sound effects of both light moaning and loud sucking noises.

"Are we interrupting?" We heard Josh's voice before we noticed that he and Sandy were now at the neighbor's deck railing."

"You're not interrupting if you are joining" was Evette's quick response. She sat up. and I briefly covered myself as well. But it quickly became clear that they were just going to jump in and join us. They both hopped over the rail and seemed to be undressing as they did so...

Evette had already dropped me from her mouth and now swung around to greet her handy-men. With some obvious forethought, she stayed on her knees and smiled up at Josh and Sandy as they quickly approached her on the deck.

"Hi, boys," she said coyly. "I don't think you are quite dressed for the occasion. But then, neither am I." With that she pulled off her remaining bikini bottom and reached up to the "boys" to start undoing their work shorts, first pulling Josh's pants down to his ankles and then undoing the clasp of Sandy's surfer shorts and pulling them down as well. As she did so, Sandy's hard cock snapped to attention and drew her attention as it did so.

"Oh, my," she said. "He may be a helper at work but he's a leader below the waist." She grabbed Josh's cock in her one hand while he stood and moved closer to Sandy and quickly used her other hand to guide him into her waiting mouth. She wasted no time in pulling him deep into her mouth and making the same almost exaggerated noise as she sucked him in and out.

Both Sandy and Josh began to show their appreciation with soft but growing moans. Sandy, experiencing Evette's talent for the first time, was the first to speak actual words when he managed to say, "My God. You are incredible at this. Keep going, it feels unbelievable."

"Sorry, honey," Evette replied. "Equal time." With that she moved her attention and mouth to Josh and took his equally impressive cock into her mouth. By now her mouth was wet with saliva which made her blow job all the more stimulating. Josh immediately groaned and commented that Sandy was surely right. "Careful that you don't make me come too fast."

She took him out of her mouth long enough to smile seductively and say, "Oh, I won't. You two still have some work ahead of you, only this time with me and not that house next door."

As she was finishing her sentence, she rose from her knees and laid herself down on the outdoor sofa, where only minutes ago I had been. I had already moved to a standing position so that the three of them would have room for pleasure. Evette motioned to Sandy wriggling her finger to bring his fully erect cock to her mouth. And he did, moving to rest his knees on the sofa and his cock into her inviting mouth.

At the same time, she opened her naked lower body to Josh, inviting him to complete the chain with his own mouth on her already wet pussy. Josh moved to the sofa and started more slowly than the invitation suggested, instead kissing and lightly licking the inside of her upper thighs, teasingly moving close but not too fast to her pussy. Evette dropped one of her hands that was embracing Sandy's large cock and started to massage her clit, even as Josh moved ever closer to her pussy.

Josh was valiant in his effort at patience and self-control, but quickly he surrendered and moved to her now soaking pussy. He began gently licking with his head fully between her legs. As I watched in sheer pleasure, Evette began to squirm and moan with increased pleasure, while trying hard to keep her concentration on Sandy's hard cock. While Evette is a wonderful and skilled lover, her one weakness is an eventual inability to both suck a cock and be pleasured herself. I watched to see how soon she would need to focus on one or the other.

"Oh, God!" she soon exclaimed. "That feels so good. Oh my god, don't stop!" With that, as I predicted, she pulled her mouth from Sandy's cock, leaving her one hand sporadically stroking him, but letting her mind focus on the imminent surge of her own orgasm. She built to it quickly, and soon it was hitting her full force with an "oh fuck" mixed in with a "oh my god I'm cumming so hard..." It was the first of what would be many.

As she finished, she looked at Josh and said in no uncertain terms, "I need to be fucked. Fuck me now. I can't wait anymore." Josh moved himself higher on her and spread her legs further and pushed his now throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. As he did so, Sandy again offered his cock and reached down to massage her tits and nipples one at a time. As Josh entered her, Evette again moaned and unleashed a string of dirty but honest pleas for more and deeper and harder.

Of course, a reasonable question was what I was doing during this sexy display. In our other times when another man was involved, I would sometimes watch, sometimes be involved at the same time and sometimes have solo time with Evette while the other man watched. This was my first experience where she was being sexed by two guys, and it wasn't obvious how to be involved. So, at this point I continued watching, hoping I would find an opening that didn't somehow disrupt the atmosphere that was getting hotter and hotter. And then it happened.

Josh signaled he wanted to change positions. After disengaging with both of the guys, Evette got up from the sofa and moved to a position in which she could bend over the arm of the sofa. As she did, Sandy and Josh switched positions, and Sandy moved to stand behind Evette. He quickly entered her from behind. Josh in turn took a half standing position on the sofa itself, so that Evette could now taste her own juices by sucking his cock into her mouth, which she very promptly did. I realized at that point that she now had one hand entirely free to the side of the sofa with which she could now stroke me, and I in turn could rub her back and her tits that were swinging with the rapid rhythm that Sandy induced with his penetration. And I did so.

Soon all three men were giving her some part of her growing pleasure. Her rhythm with Sandy and me was by nature somewhat uneven. She was literally getting pounded from behind by Josh and her need to call out from moment to moment meant that she had to take Sandy out of her mouth to tell Josh how much she liked being fucked from behind like he was doing. It was more like, "Oh my god, Josh, keep fucking me like that. Fuck me, fuck me harder, oh god you're going to make me cum again..."

And she did. As she did so several times in this position, she would drop Sandy's cock from her mouth and my cock from her hand and hold each of us to brace herself against Josh's relentless driving. Soon enough, the pace of Josh's breath started increasing and his face showed the signs of a man on the verge of cumming. And then, he did. Hard and deep and filling Evette's pussy with his cum. Both of them were cumming at the same time in both the harmony and chaos of sex.

As he finished, Sandy quickly took his place, while Josh moved himself to a nearby chair to both rest and watch. Evette was ready for more and liked not having to change positioned. "That's right, baby. You do the work. Fuck me hard like he did and make me cum some more."

I moved to her front and offered her my throbbing cock. I was so ready to cum, but I wanted to hold off, to keep the edge that made this all so insanely sexy. Sandy quickly entered her and began his own, somewhat slower pace and rhythm. But his thrusts, while slower, were also deeper and quickly Evette lost the ability to concentrate on me, other than sporadically. "I'm sorry. I can't do both very well and he's fucking me so...God, so very well. Yes, like that, fuck me deep," she said with her voice lowering almost an octave as she gave into her sexual trance again.

Sandy continued for what seemed like only a few minutes, but I'm sure was longer. Soon his pace picked up and I could sense that he was drawing closer to his own climax. Evette had already cum from his sex-making several times when she too sensed he was drawing to a finish. "Oh, yeah. Fuck me harder now. I want your cum in me. Cum for me, cum now for me," she nearly screamed. If there had been any other mid-week beachgoers, they certainly would have been alerted by her sounds. If not hers, then Sandy's as he loudly exclaimed his own finish. He came for what seemed like an hour with a deep moan that merged into a louder shout. Together they formed their own chorus of sexual climax that spoke of a perfect ending.

But Evette wasn't done yet. I had been patient, but now I needed my own ending. I wanted her and I wanted her to do some work herself. I laid back on the sofa facing her and looked her in the eyes and said simply, "Now, you fuck me."

And she did. She climbed on my prone body and straddled my hips. She reached down and grabbed my incredibly hard cock and quickly sat on it. I could immediately feel the warm sensation of another man's cum, this time two other men's, in her wet pussy. As it was the previous day with only Josh's cum in her, the sensation of being 2nd and now 3rd was overpowering. While I can usually last as long as I need to, this time I could feel my orgasm building quickly.

I slowed Evette down as she was lifting her ass on my cock, up and down she went. Even at a slower pace, I couldn't keep myself from coming to my own end. Watching her with two guys in this sexy outdoor beach setting was more than I could resist, and I began to cum and cum hard inside her. Her head thrown back, I could see that she could feel me inside her, and I added to the wetness of her pussy with my own load of cum. It seemed like the longest orgasm of my life; it may very well have been the most intense. I came and came and then when I thought I was done, my whole body continued to vibrate with intensity. I'm sure I too was loud, but I could no more control my verbal response than the ocean could suddenly be quiet.

Josh and Sandy looked on appreciatively, recognizing that I was having an experience very similar to theirs. My secret though is that the visual of watching my wife with two other guys was far sexier than just being one of those guys. I had never been so turned on.

With my orgasm coming finally to an end, Evette collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged and massaged her back. Quietly I asked, "How was that, babe? Was that as sexy for you as it was for the rest of us?"

"Better," she replied softly. "I was just royally fucked by three guys. How could that not be the best?" With that, she softly laughed and pushed herself up. She looked at both Sandy and Josh. "I'd offer you guys another round, but I'm all fucked out. Thanks for that..." She smiled and added, "Let me go clean up and I'll be right back."

As she went inside to get herself together, I chatted with Sandy and Josh. We all agreed that this was one of the sexiest moments of any of our lives. I broke the news that we would be leaving the next morning to return to real life, but that we would always be available for visits -- them to us or us to them... It's not everyday you find fun sex companions like these two.

Just as we were finishing our quick discussion and they were dressing to leave, Evette reappeared on the deck. "Sorry to see you guys go, but if it's any consolation, I won't be able to fuck Jeremy or anyone else for a week I'm so well fucked down there," she said with only the slightest hint of sarcasm.

"Not a chance she can use that excuse," I quickly responded. "She'll replay this whole episode on the drive home and we'll be at it almost the second we get home, if not earlier."

With that, both Sandy and Josh gave Evette a big kiss goodbye with a few sexy squeezes of body parts as they then again hopped over the rail and made their way to the other house.

A great vacation in a great spot. I could hardly wait for the drive home...


NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers