Now Won Pt. 01

Story Info
IT IS A MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD!
4.6k words
4.18
10.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOW WON PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Author's Note:

Have you remembered my earlier story series 'RAW WAR'? In dedication to that popular series here is another new series 'NOW WON'! The COMMONNESS among both the series is the NOMENCLATURE! EITHER WAY you READ, the NAME will be the SAME! Hope you'll like this series the same way you'd bestowed your liking and feeling for 'RAW WAR'.

This is a fantasy story between a 18 year old girl - Manisha and a 69 year old man -- Dev Das! A gap of 51 years! There will be lot of quarries -- How? Why? When? Where? Read it gradually all your doubts will be answered in a slow yet sure way.

There is fair amount of sexual content in this series, and readership is restricted to persons below the age of 18. All characters in this story are above the age of 18. Happy reading...

******

Slowly I opened the Burmese teakwood door -- A 4' X 9' massive door made from a single piece of tree trunk! With a thickness of about 4", it suggests the very fact that with a net volume of 12 cubic feet the door must be weighing at least 60 kilos or more! Thanks to the modern hinges those kept that massive masterpiece not only intact but also very smooth and flexible to operate. Just with a gentle push the huge door got open like a toy door! That was the type of technology gone into for a simple door.

That single door was like a signature statement, clearly suggests three things:

1. 'AGE' of the tree, from which the door wood was cut,

2. 'COST' of the door at present value (leave apart the ornamental decorations like the brass, copper and bronze mural folk-art fixings),

3. 'TASTE' of the man possessing such a rare antique right at the entrance of his master bedroom.

******

As I stepped into the bedroom, I was in for a BIGGER SHOCK!

The dimension of the bedroom was absolutely mind boggling! It's a rectangle hall admeasuring anything like 30' X 50'! Which means 1500 square feet of master bedroom? In the business capital of the country, where a square feet of land costs in six-digit, a bedroom of that dimension suggests the very fact that what would be the magnitude of the person!

The opposite wall had wall-to-wall mirror-finished Antonio glasses windows from top to bottom. There were ten 3' X 15' window-pans, so that the landscape of the three acres (approximately 132,000 square feet) farmhouse, at the prime location of Mumbai, could be well seen and enjoyed, including the sprawling swimming pool, the lush vegetation, the green lawn and the rot-iron garden chairs. The upholstery was all imported Italian heavy-duty silken curtains of deep-bottle-green colour.

The 15' height walls were painted with plastic emulsion of pleasing sun-set bronze colour.

The immaculately finished shiny floor was hundred per cent Italian marble of broken-white colour.

The wall to wall matching teakwood wardrobe at one side had ten 3' X 6' doors. There was a serial number from 1 to 9; whereas the last wardrobe did not have a serial number. I wondered why?

Last but not the least was the master-bed. It was having a dimension of probably 9' X 9'. Made up of solid teakwood, with high head-rest, and high-class Belgium mirror fitted strategically for a fuller view of any action happens right at the centre. The bed-mattresses were must be at least of 12" thickness, covered with an expensive silken bed-sheet of sweet pink colour and then an equally expensive bed-cover of shocking purple colour.

******

At the extreme end of the king-size bed was sitting Mr. DEV!

Mr. DEV DAS! DD -- That's what he was referred to by the media and his inner-circle.

He IS not the slave of any introduction. With an imposing personality of 6'6" and a weight of 270 pounds -- DEV is literally a man mountain.

He WAS the captain of his school, college and university basket-ball team.

He IS the CMD of 'MANNYA GROUP' -- A conglomerate of more than 30 Companies, including Daily Marts, Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Department Stores, MBO Garments and Footwear Stores, Specialty Restaurants, Coffee Houses, Drug Stores, and many more.

He WAS the topper and Gold Medallist of the pan-India MBA National Institute. The percentage he had scored still stood good and unbroken, even though decades have passed.

He incidentally IS one of the richest person of the CITY, of the DISTRICT, and of the STATE he is living in.

He WAS the ONLY child of his parents. His father was a middle management level executive in a private company, and mother was a home-maker.

He IS one of the TWENTY-FIVE RICHEST persons of the country with a cumulative turnover of 12,000 crores in the last financial year ($1666.67 million US dollar, rupee at being Rs.72/- against USD).

******

I stepped in and glanced up at Mr DEV DAS -- My relative, very close relative.

Though he was 69 years old, as I'd heard, he was extremely fit and strong. As already told he was very tall - Almost 6'6"! His chest was huge like a barrel -- Might be in excess of 45"! Unlike any typical Gujarati -- Dev was very dark and extremely hairy, with a deadly combination of salt-n-pepper hair on his broad chest and crew-cut hair on his head.

His shoulders were rippling with solid muscles. His tight abdomen resembled that of a Hollywood hero. He saw me entering his bedroom in a bridal sari and stood up slowly and walked over to me in measured steps.

As he came over and stood beside me! I'd to lift my head to look up at him. That was because, as I had already said he was huge -- 6'6"! Whereas I was short, rather very short just 5'2"! A gap of 14" or 23 per cent in height!

Coming over to the weight as already told, he was 270 pounds and I was just 120 pounds! A gap of 150 pounds or 127 per cent in weight!

It was like a straight lift from BEAUTY AND BEAST!

As he bare chest and was wearing only a Bermuda, I could clearly see that he having a massive bulge at the crotch. I was shocked to see the unusual stretched out of the Bermuda, as if it was hiding a miniature baseball bat with much difficulty! I could make out that he had a huge erection. And I knew the reason for the same! IT WAS BECAUSE OF 'I' -- 'ME' -- 'MYSELF'!

I was completely frightened! Looking at the size of his hidden erection!

******

He came behind me and hugged me with his massive black and hairy hands! It was like a real bear hug! As his muscular hands encircled my petite body, a shiver went through my spine. His huge erection was poking somewhere at my back between the gap between the blouse and the saree!

That was his imposing personality against my demure stature! He very slowly caught my breasts from behind and started fondling them mildly, while pressing his erection into my back. His intention was to poke it against my fleshy buttocks, but the difference of stature was playing the spoilt sports! With his leg, he pulled out a wooden stool from below the cot and made me stand on that. Problem solved! Now he was happily poking his manliness behind my opulent posterior.

He stooped down and gradually kissed and nibbled at the back of my neck by removing my long, dark and thick hair saying in a husky voice, "Your young breasts are really so perky and feel so good. What's the size of your bra?"

I hesitantly replied, "32" 'C'!"

"NO WAY!" He said in a firm tone!

I looked at him with surprise in my eyes.

Fondling my breasts, he said, "I'm a BOOBS MAN! I like women's boobs. All shapes and sizes!" He said and took a pause then continued, "But bigger is always better being my core principle! Don't worry; within a year from now, I can assure you a bra size of 36" 'D'!

I looked up at him and giggled, "Are you a magician? Or intending for a transplantation?"

"Well, you may call me a magician! I've magic in my big HANDS! In my thick LIPS! And in my huge COCK!" He said as he pinched my aroused nipples through the bra and blouse, "Slowly but surely you're going to experience all the three one by one... In all the three orifices of your sexy and delicate body."

I looked up at him astonishingly gauging confidence at his statement and excitement in his voice.

"Are you wondering how it is going to happen?" He asked quizzically.

I nodded in affirmation.

He smiled mischievously and continued, "At one hand my paws and lips will play important role externally, and..."

"...And?" I was apprehensive about.

"...And my cock would play an equally important role internally." He concluded.

"How's that going to happen? I mean workout?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Simple. With all possibility, you'll be getting pregnant tonight itself! I've checked your monthly cycle, and today is one of the most fertile period of the month!" He said with a smirk on his face, "And for a person like me, who comes three times a day, even today at 69, has not come even once in last seven days! So, I've reserved my potent seeds to a quantum of 21 times in stock for you to flood your womb, making sure to impregnate you in our very first encounter!"

"By making me pregnant what would you be gaining?" I asked deliriously.

"Good question. I liked that." He said with a typical smile, suiting his face and personality, "I'd told you about my WEAKNESS for women BOOBS. But I haven't mentioned you about my MADNESS for women's MILK. The motherly milk -- So deliciously different. An out of the world experience."

I just shivered at his statement and the words he emphasized in his bold statement!

"When you become pregnant, there will be plenty of milk, I can have them all the time." He concluded.

"What about the baby?" I asked almost in an inaudible tone.

"Well, what happens to millions of babies whose mothers have dry breasts? Your baby too will be healthy with cow's milk. And I with yours'!"

I nodded my head meekly in affirmation.

Pressing his erection further into me, he asked, "Can you tell me what was the size of the biggest cock you've ever fucked with?"

I looked at him with wide eyes at his near vulgar talk and said slowly, "None. I'm a virgin till now!"

"Aaahhhhhh! What a shame! How the hell on earth I forgot that you're only 18 and I'm 69! Close to FOUR TIMES OF YOUR AGE! It would be really a great time for me to deflower a virgin like you and impregnate you with my virile seeds. It had been years my cock has not tasted a virgin cunt. That too from a close family member like you... Is like a blessing in disguise." He was at his sarcasm best.

"Okay, you can tell me openly as to what's the normal length and thickness of any of the cocks you might have seen in any of the soft or hard core porn flicks?" He was trying to gauge the intensity in my eyes and facial expression.

I replied in a low voice, "Maybe around 6" in length and maybe about 5" in thickness." I said knowing fully well the fact that there is no point of hiding any fact from a man like him.

Nibbling upon my earlobes, he asked, "What did you do, after watching such a porn flick?"

I shyly replied, "Most of the time I go to sleep, after watching an adult movie."

"And what about other times?" He insisted.

"Well, I did self-stimulation sometime..." I was literally dying with shame.

"Okay in that case... I'll show you some latest porn flick... It's about 10 days old... Hope you'll like it..." Saying so he switched on the 60" semi-curved with raised side screen plasma TV like 70mm screens of a highend movie hall with stereophonic sound from eight surround speakers and said, "My bedroom is virtually sound-proof. Any scream hardly escapes out. So, you may enjoy the show with Dolby NR sound system from the crystal clear Bose Speakers."

The scene was in the swimming pool of a resort hotel. DD was leaning against some pool chairs on the right of the screen. A young black woman not more than 20 years was standing in the pool water wearing a red bikini as tiny as I'd seen in typical interracial porn flicks.

Clearly, one of the bikini girls, who modelled in DD's year-end calendar-shoot for the elite-class beer-calendars his drought-beer company churns out every year December for select corporate clientele. She had short black and curly hair, large earrings, and some tattoos. One tattoo was of a sea-dragon curling down her forearm. Butterflies with spread-out wings circled her ring-pierced deep and dark navel, flying up her stomach with the uppermost one on the exposed top of her large fake DD breasts.

She smiled, approaching DD. He wrapped one hand behind her neck and pulled her lips to his, kissing her hard and untying the bikini top. The girl kneeled and struggled to get his trunks open.

I could easily guess that was her first time with DD by the awed look on her face when she managed to pull his swelling cock out!

I too was shocked beyond doubt! That just can't be human! It was beasty! Animalistic! Half erect, hanging down his black thighs like a black python! Even in its semi-hard state it was dangling down at least a good 10"-11"! The sheer length and the massive girth resembled it to that of a horse apart from the shiny black colour!

She stared at it in surprise for a while (so was I!) before attacking the head of his cock. DD fast forward the CD by about eighteen minutes to the point his cock was blasting sticky sperm all over her dark face and tits while sperm poured down her chin like rain water. DD grabbed a roll of paper towels from the pool table and waited while she cleaned herself up.

The scene switched to him untying her thong and lifting her up like a rage-doll while she guided his monstrous cock between her slender legs.

My eyes flickered back and forth from the expression of her face to the huge black cock slowly pushing its way deeper and deeper inside her.

I watched in awe when the girl's first orgasm occurred, even before full penetration of his 12" cock in her already saturated cunt.

DD again forwarded the clip a little. Now he was fucking the Negro girl hard with no mercy as one of his huge palms was covering her small mouth to muffle the screaming.

He forwarded it to the end.

The girl was bent away from the camera, trying to stem the flow of sperm from her well-fucked and widely opened up pussy with the intrusion of that monstrous cock. DD put his cock away and set the paper towels beside the pools of his cum on the floor, pointing at them, clearly telling her to clean their mess up. He walked up to the camera, winked before turning it off.

He came up to my front, all the while staring at my small body, pulled me close and kissed me roughly, pushing his tongue, deep into my pouty mouth, while his hands were kneading my perky breasts over my blouse. Then, with his right hand, he started lifting my saree and petticoat, gradually exposing my thighs. His hands started roaming all over my thighs, right up to my panty.

I was feeling so ashamed. He knelt in front of me and began licking and kissing my creamy inner thighs. As his lust grew, he began biting my thighs. Gradually the intensity of his bites increased and they became painful.

I knew he must be leaving a series of hickies out there to mark his woman! That was his way of showing his dominance over the fair sex!

I stood there silently, enduring his painful bites and his rough hands on my thighs, as I did not wish to put his mood off and make him angry. He then removed my eleven yard silk saree and flung it on the side sofa, leaving me, in my red blouse and red petticoat.

He said, "Manisha, I am going not going to remove your petticoat. Being a virgin, I'm pretty sure your cunt would be awfully small for my beasty cock. With all possibility your cunt may bleed, when I tear it open to accommodate my monstrous cock. I wish to have the pleasure of seeing that virgin blood stains on your petticoat!"

I was feeling so frightened. I kept silent. DD removed his Bermuda. His black Jockey brief was stretched to the limit, by his un-believably gigantic cock, which was raging erect with lust by now. I was feeling so shy and ashamed to see my man, 51 years my senior, standing in his brief, in front of me like a giant from a mystical character of a cartoon movie!

DD turned me slightly for his convenience and then un-buttoned my red blouse, removed it and threw it carelessly on the side sofa to join my crumpled silk sari.

I was now left only with my red bra and red petticoat!

He again caressed my 32" 'C' breasts over my designer lacy bra, for a while.

Then he lifted my silken petticoat from one side slightly, exposing a part of my fair left thigh and tucked it on my hips -- like how Indian housewives tuck their saree on their hips, while doing housework.

He then made me sit on the king-size double-bed and lied-down on my lap. He pushed my bra-cups up, to pull out my perky boobs from under it. Due to all his probing, touching and fondling, my nipples were erect. Despite smaller boobs, I have very long and large black nipples, well centred within dollar-size dark and wrinkled areoles. Those seem to have excited him much! He immediately un-hooked my red bra and flung it away carelessly to meet the fate of my saree and blouse.

Squeezing my boobs savagely, he said, "Manisha, you have the sexiest boobs in the world! With such stunning nipples! You look like the best pin-up girl I have ever seen! I can easily spend hours with your heavenly boobs!"

Saying so he took one of my nipples in his greedy mouth and happily began to suck it as if milking me dry, while caressing my exposed thigh. He continued chewing upon my nipples, while sucking out like an expert. He had swallowed practically eighty per cent of my boob into his hungry mouth.

After about ten minutes he left my left breast, knowing fully well that it was all sore from his brutal attack. then he shifted his attention to my right nipple and started the same fame as if drinking my breast milk in abundance. I waited patiently, going through the painful ordeal, until he was satisfied with both my breasts and made them his play things! He then looked at me happily and smiled at me with his trademark smirk.

He said, "Wow! Manisha! If without milk it was so delicious. Now I'm unable to think what havoc it is going to create with your milk in those breasts?" Saying so he got up and stood in front of me like a man mountain. I was looking down shyly at his muscle rippled body. He came close to me, bringing his huge organ still hidden behind his Bermuda! Though I had a glance of the same in the porn flick I'd seen some time back. Putting his palms on my dark and dense hair affectionately he said, "What do you think of my cock Manisha? Is it BIG? Is it THICK? Is it long and strong enough to rip you apart?"

His words were the right kind of stimuli my young virgin body was probably demanding that time. I was feeling both shy and aroused at the same time. So, I decided not to respond to hide my feelings from him. I kept looking down silently and waiting for him to initiate his experienced game. He lifted my face to see his huge organ caged in the Bermuda.

He said lecherously, "Manisha. Don't feel shy. Touch it. Feel it. Play with it. After all, it is going to tear open your little cunt in a short while from now! The more you play with it, the less chances it will bite you!"

12