Now Won Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still did not move or talk. He forcibly pulled my hand and placed it on his mammoth organ. I was taken aback. My first contact with his enormous organ was simply electrifying. But, to keep him happy, I started daintily touching it, though over his Bermuda.

He said again, "Manisha, don't be frightened. Remove my Bermuda and play with it. Don't worry, in a few days, like all the other women; you too will get accustomed to it and by and by will start loving it."

Though I was feeling miserable and mesmerising at the same time, having to touch my own intimate relative's huge cock, as per his insistence, I bashfully unbuttoned and unzipped his Bermuda, as his Bermuda fell around his ankles, his mammoth organ shot out towards me like a hissing serpent. I was bewildered to see such a gargantuan monster in its full glory!

His organ was simply un-believable! It was at least 12" in length and 7.5" in girth. His pubic area was covered with dense, curly hair of salt and pepper colour. It looked much bigger and thicker than seen in the porn flick. It was definitely a foot long and no less than 7.5" in circumference. Several prominent deep-blue veins protruded from the sides running the full length of his gigantic cock from the base to the purple mushroom head. I could clearly see the vienny cock, stretched out to its maximum limit with unprecedented lust. I was apprehensive as to how to react to lose my virginity to this beasty phallus.

The head of DD's mammoth cock was swollen dangerously. It was ferociously red and inflamed like the size of a ripe red tomato! It was emitting a typical pungent, yet, sensuous smell, which indeed was very arousing at that moment of time. His hairy testicles were huge like the size of golf balls. The difference was in colour. His testicles were the reverse of the golf ball colour as dark as charcoal.

With my sheer touch his organ throbbed like crazy. It looked supremely powerful, as it majestically stood completely erect. I was horrified with fear, at the thought of how I would be able to accommodate such a beasty organ, in my comparatively tiny vagina! In my awe, I continued staring at it as nickel gets attracted to magnet. Within no time, to my own dismay, I could feel wetness in my vagina! Though frightened, there was an involuntary feeling in me, of wanting to grasp and cuddle such a magnificent organ!

BB was looking at me with a pair of binocular eyes and said, "Manisha, I want you to suck my cock right now. So go down on your knees and suck my cock the way you like."

With a sigh of defeat, I watched as he pushed me down. Once on my knees, his hands snaked through my hair and pulled my face close, positioning my head just where he wanted it to be.

Nervously I extended both my hands and clasped his penis. Slowly I pulled his foreskin down to fully expose his purple bulbous head. I stared at it for some time, in wonder. My hands went downwards to clutch his huge testicles. BB was groaning with pleasure. I stroked his erect penis with my right hand, while softly grabbing and pumping his enormous testicles with my left. This continued for some time, while he was relishing the pleasure that my hands were giving to his penis and testicles at the same time. His passion was rising.

As I was massaging his organs with my inexperienced hands. He caught my breasts and squeezed them roughly, tweaking my nipples very hard, making me equally excited. My vagina started oozing out the love potions all the more. I was virtually sick with shame, that my close relative's penis was exciting me and producing sinful thoughts in my mind and secretions in my body!

DD withdrew his penis from my mouth and said, "Enough Manisha. I don't want to spill my semen in your mouth. I want to ejaculate them, deep into your virgin cunt. I am going to plant all my sperms in your fertile womb, tonight! To make you pregnant in our very first night, that to with the very first encounter."

Getting panicked I said in a low and slow voice, "As told you, I am a virgin! You can ravage me and take your pleasure from my body, as much as you like by destroying my virginity! But for heaven sake please wear a condom! When you are marauding my virgin body! If I get pregnant, at the age of 18, what will happen to my future? It'll be spoiled forever!"

He pushed me roughly. I fell flat on my back, on the huge king-size bed. He laughed like a movie villain and said in an equal metallic voice, "Dear Little Girl! You are asking me to wear a condom? Are you joking? Don't make me laugh -- For three valid reasons: First, no company has till now produced a condom to fit my size! It would be probably a XXXXL+++! So, just forget about it for the moment. Second, I want to feel my naked cock in your tight little cunt! You being a virgin and I being a healthy man with no VD, STD, AIDS be prepared when my mighty cock will be tearing and opening up your little girlie cunt! I want my blood-thirsty-cock to relish the blood of your virgin cunt, when it is going to be torn mercilessly! Third, I want to put my signature in your womb by implanting my seeds in your womb! With condom it won't be possible! So, I certainly would not wear any condom."

DD turned me over again. He lifted my hands up and looked at my hairy armpits. My dad and mom being hairy, I too had inherited the same hairy body. Added, since a couple of months, when I reached 18, mom had directed me to stop shaving my arm-pits hair as well as pubic hair, as BB was an immensely hair fetish person. Thus I stopped shaving and my armpits and pubic zone had abundant growth of dark, dense, long and wavy hair.

My hairy armpits seemed to excite DD to a great extent. Mumbling with pleasure he literally fell upon me, covering my petite body completely, and began playing with the thick and long hair in my comparatively dark armpits. He then started licking my left armpit for a long time, before switching over to the right. Within no time both my armpits were drenched with his saliva.

After spending about 8-10minutes with my wet armpits first with my sweat and then with his saliva, he got up and sat again on the bed beside my half naked body.

Slowly he pulled up my petticoat right up to my hips, and he started touching my extremely hairy vagina over my skimpy panty.

He then put his face close to my warm vagina and began sniffling it like a mad dog!

To be continued...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond


12