Now Won Pt. 02

Story Info
Virginity lost means confidence gained.
5.7k words
3.91
9.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Prelude:

Part I: Manisha (18) met DD (69) -- Dev Das in his master bedroom. She was a virgin and he was a womaniser. She was delicate and he was brutal. He knew he was well endowed down there. He had to make his moves calculatively. She was anxious and he was insistent. From tender kisses, to delicate touches, to erotic feelings... Dev was a boobs-man to a hairy-obsessed person... So before she knew as to what it was... She was about to get her first experience...?!

* * * * *

DD caught my legs and roughly pulled me, to lie on the centre of the bed. His colossal penis kept throbbing wildly with lust. He then began to feel my legs with his hands, going from my feet, gradually right up to my thighs. My thighs seemed to excite him a lot.

He then bent down and started licking my thighs. I was feeling all kinds of sensations, as he licked my thighs and I could feel my vagina getting further moist and was literally dripping wet with love juices. He then began nibbling at my thighs and as his lust grew, he began biting them hard.

His bites were becoming painful. He then roughly turned me over. He began to fondle and pump my plumpy buttocks with his big black hands over my skimpy panty. He again bit my buttocks and thighs very roughly. I was in pain due to all his love bites -- Benchmarking me as his with plentiful of hickies!

He said, "Manisha, you have lovely thighs and ample fleshy buttocks, that to for a short and thin woman. I am really enjoying playing and biting with your fair and womanly treasures."

He asked me, "Manisha, do you shave your hairy cunt?"

I said, "Yes."

"What?" He asked almost spontaneously.

"I mean... I used to shave my armpits and pubic area regularly on a weekly basis... Until two months back... When Mom told me to refrain from doing so... Thus, I stopped shaving for the past two months... And you've already seen the result with my armpits hair!" I said in a tone of teasing.

He asked, "So, do you mean to say your cunt too has as much thick hair, as you have in your armpits?"

"No!" I again replied negatively intending to gauge his intent and desperation.

"What do you mean by 'NO'?" He asked in a restless voice.

"I mean my pubic zone has got much darker and denser hair in comparison to my armpits!" I said in a voice of titillation.

"Oohhhh... Manisha... You're a tease!" He said while hugging me tightly in his embrace, "And what about its length, texture and..."

"Well, if you want to have a comparison then my pubic hair is much longer, much coarse and much more curly than my armpits hair." I said giggling.

Hearing my reply DD beamed with pleasure and began removing my panty. He removed it completely and flung it away. He spread my thighs apart and began staring at my hairy vagina for a long time. My vagina had an unusually thick growth of coarse, dark and curly hair. I was feeling so humiliated, at having shamelessly exposing my hairy vagina, to DD -- That to for his personal pleasure. But, I quietly bore my shame and humiliation, because of the larger cause and course of action.

He said, "Manisha, Wow! What a thick growth of long and curly hair, you have on and around your lovely cunt! What a beautiful, long and fleshy pair of outer labia you have got with such juicy and pouting cuntal lips! Wow! I feel like ogling at your incredible cunt day in and day out. Now, I can't believe that your lovely cunt is my personal property! I am going to enjoy playing with it every day and every night!"

Saying so, he began playing with my curly pubic hair. He put his face next to my vagina and started sniffing like a canine. He thrust one finger gradually into my wet vagina and began slowly thrusting it, in an out like a cock. His digit was so long and thick that for once I felt like I was being fucked by a miniature cock! Then suddenly realised, if this is the impact of my excitement just by the intrusion of his finger, then what havoc his cock would create in my vagina and body? The sheer thought made me dripping wet.

By now DD had started licking all over my vagina. Gradually, he thrust his tongue into it in an expert manner. The feeling was simply heavenly. I was getting very excited, with his finger still deep in my vagina; he suddenly poked another finger into my wrinkled brown hole! I was shocked! There was a spasm! And involuntarily, my anus closed itself and he was unable to insert his finger fully into my anus.

He crudely dictated, "Manisha, why the hell you close your anal muscles? Just relax. Don't be afraid. I really like to fiddle with your tight little arse-hole. Better relax and loosen up, so that my finger can get inside your starfish hole."

Tentatively I tried to relax my body, so that my anus would become normal and he could do what he wanted. Gradually my anus relaxed and he thrust his finger little by little into it, until his full finger disappeared into me. DD now started massaging my anus and vagina simultaneously and thrusting his fingers in and out of them with all eagerness.

His action was so crude and so vulgar that, I was almost sick with shame and disgust. But, at the same time, I was getting more and more excited. He kept moving both his fingers in and out of my vagina and anus for a long time, all the while licking and sniffing my vagina in an alternate way. After some time, he removed his fingers and started sniffed at them and licking and lapping them as if he had owned all my orifices.

He spread my thighs even wider this time and once again began staring at my completely exposed vagina to his naked gaze. He put his mouth to my vagina and thrust his tongue into me like a mad dog. Nuzzling his nose in between my vaginal lips, and he started licking softly my elongated and excited clitoris, making me writhing breathlessly on the king-size bed, every time he hit it with dead precision -- Making me literally beg for more.

His pondering eyes were on me, piercing me with the knowledge that he would taste every crevice and sample every pleasure from my body. He writhed his tongue all around my vagina, working it against me and then inside. He shoved his tongue as far into me, as he could, and making appreciative little moaning sounds. His rolled his tongue all over inside my vagina, while flicking it over my clitoris time and again.

With a cheek to cheek smile he happily said, "Manisha, your cunt tastes so good, and is watering like a fountain. I've become a slave of your puffy and hairy cunt."

I was dying with shy with shame -- Listening to his dirty talk. While thrusting his tongue in and out of my vagina, he thrust one finger into my anus once again and started moving that finger too seductively in my sensitive hole, in and out provocatively.

Despite my revulsion, I was getting very excited and my vagina getting very wet. I began moaning slowly. Seeing me getting excited, his tongue in my vagina getting me to the edge, he flicked his tongue over my clitoris all the more like an expert. After some time, he abruptly removed his finger from my anus and got up.

* * * * *

He said hoarsely, "Enough Manisha. Now raise your sexy legs, until your knees touch your perky breasts and spread your fleshy thighs wide apart. You need to position your bushy cunt properly to receive my cock. The cock which is going to deflower you shortly!"

I raised my legs until my knees were touching my breasts and spread my thighs wide apart in a real obscene way. My body was almost curled up and my vagina thrust upward was facing his erect penis -- Ready for him to plunder my hairy vagina. He once again inserted one finger into my excited vagina and began massaging me, both inside and outside.

He was getting me moist enough to be able to penetrate my cute little vagina a bit easier. Pulling, pushing and spreading my sweet little lips. Getting me ready for the final assault about to be taken place very soon.

I meekly told him, "I really wish to give you every bit of pleasure you want to derive from my tiny little body. But, your penis is too long and very thick. It might give you the pleasure you want to get; but it will be definitely going to kill me with pain! When it is going to tear open my little vagina! Literally going to split me into two!"

"What do you want from me?" Asked DD in a strained tone.

"Can you help me a little, by applying some lubrication on your penis and also into my vagina? So that my pain would be slightly reduced when you insert that beasty thing into me? There is a tube of lubrication in the hidden pocket of my petticoat." I said with a look and voice of anticipation.

"No Manisha. NO." He said in a strain voice, "I want to enjoy the pleasure of my monstrous cock, rubbing against your raw flesh of your virgin cunt! Particularly when it is going to be opened up roughly by my ruthless assaults! So, no oil -- Either for you or for me! So, better try to enjoy it raw! Understood?"

His statement made me shivered with fear, at the very thought of my little vagina was going to get torn apart by his gargantuan penis!

He knelt in front of me, between my thighs. I looked up at him and couldn't help but see, his one most dominating feature. His rock-hard colossal penis. It stood out so long and so thick. I closed my eyes and tried to focus my entire energy on relaxing my whole body to receive the monstrous appendage.

He toyed with my vagina for a few minutes, jabbing the thick head of his organ against it and slid it up and down, rubbing it in, between the long and wet slits of my warm and hairy vagina. He then took his enormous organ in his hand and started lightly beating it on my fleshy vagina, around my excited clitoris. DD now positioned his penis to finally penetrate my tiny vagina.

* * * * *

He began inserting the huge bulbous head of his mammoth penis into my awfully tight vagina.

Anxiously I spread by thighs further to be able to accommodate him easier.

I braced myself for the pain.

He pushed forward a little and the purple head slowly parted my pink vaginal lips.

My little pink lips were gradually began to stretch out like the petals of a lotus flower.

I gave a shrill scream and tossed my head about on the pillow, flinging my black silken hair across the soft silken covers of the pillow.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, as the bulbous head slowly drilled into me in a calculative way.

My mouth opened in surprise and I gasped, "Ooohhhhhh... My... Gaawwwdddd!"

He pushed a little more.

My vaginal lips made a strange sucking sound as they closed around the crown of his massive organ head.

He now tried to push further into me.

Pushing as he might, he was not able to proceed any further!

That was not because there is any lack of strength or initiative from his side; but because my vagina was simply too small for his gigantic size!

I could see his fat organ head, embedded at the mere entrance of my hairy vagina.

The head of his penis was about Two and a Half Inches long... With an incredible girth of 7.5 inches... And it felt as if he had completely filled me up already!

I could see that he still had Nine and Half Inches of organ to thrust into my little vagina!

I stared at DD with unbelievable shock and fear.

We both knew that he would not let me go, without thrusting his full organ into me.

I did not even know where I could accommodate such a huge monster.

DD pulled his organ out... Almost completely out... Creating a vacuum...

He toyed with my wet folds and then slipped his organ head in, again, like an expert...

I groaned, as it slipped into me, this time considerably much easier than the first time.

He began to thrust into the entrance to my vagina, with the mere head of his organ, sliding it in and out with slow and gentle jabs.

I was loosening up slowly and gradually as if reacting to his organ and its efforts...

With every push, he was able to worm his organ into my vagina, a little further...

He suddenly grabbed me by my knees, pushed my thighs further apart, prodded and jabbed his organ deeper into me.

Three inches... I moaned.

Four inches... I groaned.

Loud squishy sounds erupted from my vagina, as he slowly drilled into me with a short, cork-crewing motion.

Five inches... I grunted.

My eyes rolled about in their sockets and I panted.

Six inches... I screamed.My hair flounced about my head, as I flung my head about - like a mad woman! Mad with pain and lust!

I just lay there, softly sobbing and crying out, "O -- M -- G!" Every few seconds

DD managed to slowly drill at least...

Seven inches...

Of his 12" organ into my vagina.

More than half of his organ was inside me now!

I moaned, as the bulbous head was stretching the walls of my vagina, wider and wider, with every thrust.

With a huge forward thrust, his penis reached the bottom wall of my vagina.

He had thrust in...

Eight inches...

Into me and his organ head slammed up against the back of my vagina, right up against my cervix.

I stared at him, with my mouth agape.

I was in pain now.

I pleaded with him with folding hands, "Aaahhhhhh! Enough... Ooohhhhhh! OMG... Uuummmmmm! Please..."

"Please what?" He snorted out in desperation.

"Please stop for heaven sake! No more penetration please! You have already reached the end of my vagina! Please stop any further thrusting!" I was begging.

"Why? What happened?" He asked while huffing like a steam engine.

"Because, it is horribly painful..."

He simply smiled, an evil smile and said, "Ssshhhhhh... Shut up Manisha. Just lie there and enjoy! There is still 'Four Inches' of my organ outside your cunt! Which I intend to put into you! And I'm sure your lovely cunt will definitely be able to accommodate that! Just bear the pain... Other side of pain... Is pleasure... Waiting for you!"

"FOUR MORE INCHES! It'll kill me DD! Before enjoying the pleasure... The pain is going to kill your Manisha!" I said amidst sobs.

* * * * *

He sadistically watched my petite body shook and quivered, as his organ pounded into me in an relentless manner!

The painful expression in my face was driving DD mad with lust.

I stared at him with wide eyes, as he thrust into me again.

DD grabbed my waist, spread my thighs even wider with his shoulder blades and started slowly to slide those 'Eight Inches' of hard penis, in and out of my vagina.

I gasped.

I arched my back and started to pant and moan.

I rolled my eyes and squeaked every time the head of DD's huge organ thudded against my delicate cervix.

He again pulled out, until only the head remained lodged inside my vagina.

He laid himself on top of me, roughly grabbed my breasts in his hands and began to suck and nibble upon them.

I moaned as he teasingly pulled at my swollen nipples.

He asked arrogantly, "Aaahhhhhh... Manisha... Do you like my BIG COCK inside your SMALL CUNT?"

I didn't know what to say.

The head of his penis was still half embedded inside me.

With a powerful jerk, he thrust his hips forward.

I shrieked, as he slammed his penis into me, with one solid thrust.

He began to slide those eight inches of his organ in and out of me, with slow, even strokes.

I began to pant and moan.

He avoided thudding against my cervix and contented himself with a good, solid intercourse instead.

We continued like this for another ten minutes, both of us panting and moaning.

My tight vagina was driving him wild and soon his penis became engorged with blood.

I got a feeling that maybe he was ready to ejaculate his sperms, into my vagina!

I pleaded with him, "No DD. Please do not put your seed into me. I will become pregnant. I was a virgin and just 18. What will the world say? Please pull out of me. I shall make you ejaculate with my hands! Or with my mouth."

But my pleading was in vain.

It was obvious that he was determined to plant his potent seeds deep inside me.

He stared at me.

There was mad lust in his eyes.

There was still 'Four Inches' more of his inhuman organ that my vagina had not yet accommodated.

I could see that he was now determined to push his whole organ into me.

He again pushed and prodded, jabbing deeper into me.

He started to really spread my vagina open.

I wailed as he thrust forward.

He grabbed my slim shoulders, in his strong hands again and pulled me against himself.

I groaned as the head of DD's massive penis, thudded against my cervix.

He pushed deeply into me.

Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading my narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider.

I was in tremendous pain.

He howled and bucked my hips.

I spread my legs as wide as possible to allow him to thrust deeper into me.

He stopped jabbing and just simply pushed forward.

I groaned as his penis started to spread my insides wide.

The back of my vagina was soft, but extremely narrow.

His penis head pushing against that rubbery barricade was causing me horrific pain.

But his thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part my vagina, with unrelenting forward pressure.

Sweat was just pouring off me.

He pushed harder, faster, deeper... One more inch pressed through...

Now 'Nine Inches'... Of raw cock meat inside of me!

Still THREE INCHES out!

I was crying & sobbing with acute pain now.

But not caring about my pain he kept pushing his rock hard penis into me.

In the midst of my terrible pain, I could hear my bones creak in protest...

As his penis spread the muscles of my cervical ring wider and wider apart...

Inching in one more inch of that one-eyed monster...

'Ten Inches' of that massive cock inside of me!

"TWO INCHES still left out!" Said DD with a sadistic tone.

The tapered tip of his huge organ head was now actually piercing through my narrowest of openings, spreading my cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it.

I again pleaded, "DD it is paining me too much. You are tearing me apart. Please remove your organ. I shall otherwise die with pain now"

Instead of listening to my pleading, DD thrust his organ head into me more forcefully!

One more inch...

'Eleven Inches' inside of me!

I gritted my teeth and stared at him with shock, as I felt my cervix surrender to his organ.

I exclaimed with shock. "Aaahhhhhh!!!" As his bulbous organ head pushed through me.

There was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as my cervical sphincter was forced apart and then his organ head was through it!

I gave a shrill cry as the fat head pushed past my cervix, inching its way deep into my womb.

My tormentor leaned forward even more and continued pushing the rest of his twelve-inch penis into me!

Finally all of the 'TWELVE INCHES' of his cock was ball-deep inside my bleeding cunt!

Until his hairy testicles slammed up against my moist vaginal lips and the head of his penis connected with the back of my womb.

Now DD had INVADED ME - all the way!

He had realised his dream of CONQUERING ME!

There was a glow of self-pride reflecting on his sweaty face!

* * * * *

I stared at DD's with awe! Despite my terrible pain, I was amazed at his manliness. Amazed at what he had done to me now. I simply was awe-struck that he had managed to thrust his entire organ through my tender and delicate vagina and further through my cervix, so deep - right into my teen womb.

12