Now Won Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact of what he was doing to me, was by force, yet as a young woman, I was thrilled at being able accommodate my lover boy's massively monstrous penis, so deep in my womb. I was getting excited that I was able to give pleasure with my body - to such a virile man.

As a matter of fact, exquisitely pleasurable sensations were developing deep in me, where his penis was embedded into my womb. Among such sensuous feelings, I gradually decided to forget the fact that this was my father-in-law, who was in me.

I stared with a new found passion at my father-in-law. My eyes were now as big as saucers, as I felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of my womb. Now my pain was slowly subsiding. I was gradually getting short, little bouts of pleasure. As seconds flew by, I was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy.

I emitted continuous short grunts and arched my head back. My father-in-law withdrew his penis from my vagina very slowly. The secretions from my vagina and his own pre-cum dripped off the tip of his penis. I stared at it. My own lust grew. My breasts were thrust up like cones. My nipples became erect.

Putting a full-stop to my thought process DD said, "Manisha, now that I have managed to open up your tight little cunt, I am going to drown you with my fertile sperms! Do you know 1 ml of virile sperm contains 4 million protozoa! Even if I ejaculate 10 ml sperm means 40 million protozoa will be invading your fertile womb within no time! Good enough to put in a dozen healthy babies straight onto your eggs in your motherly womb! Are you ready to receive my fertile seeds?"

What other option I was left with? But to meekly agreed to all his demands! I shyly said, "Yes DD! I am ready! Ejaculate your manly seeds onto my eggs! Make me pregnant tonight! I shall be proud to have your babies!"

* * * * *

He again spread my thighs. I held onto him. I gave a little squeal of protest when the swollen and bulbous head of his penis tickled my vaginal lips. He held onto me firmly, sliding me down further, inch by inch. His hands clasped around my waist. I grunted and groaned, as it slowly drilled into my moist vagina. I had been superbly wetted and it slipped in rather easily. He gave my body another thrust downwards. My breasts bounced in front of his face.

Half of his penis was inside me now. He let go of my waist and cupped my tender breasts in his hands instead and used them as a hand-hold to guide me down. He began to roughly squeeze and knead my breasts and I gave a sigh, as his thumbs rolled over my nipples. The seventh inch of his penis disappeared inside me. About four inches of solid penis was still poised outside my vagina. Although I could not see, I could feel how wide my vagina was being stretched around the massive girth of my father-in-law's penis.

Eight inches slipped into me. I threw back my head and groaned. Nine inches. I squirmed a bit, rocked my hips and squeaked, as the head of my father-in-law's penis slowly wormed its way past my tight cervical ring. Ten inches. It started paining again.

I began groaning, "DD... Slowly... Your organ is hurting my cervix now... It is paining me again..."

He just kept forcing me down. Though I was in pain, he held on to me and thrust his organ much more forcefully. I emitted a loud squeal, as more of his penis pushed through my cervix into my womb. Eleven inches. He kept his penis in my cervical ring static for a moment.

He seemed to be gathering his breath. Suddenly, with a powerfully violent thrust, he tore through my cervical ring and embedded his colossal rock hard penis deep into my womb, almost directly over my eggs. And then he was gain in to the hilt in me. The shock of his violent thrust made me momentarily almost die with pain. ALL OF HIS TWELVE INCHES!

I screamed, "Ahh... Aahhhh....... Aaahhhhhh... I am dying with pain... You are killing me!"

DD replied, "It's Okay... Manisha... Your tight cunt has swallowed my whole penis into it now! My cock is completely in through your cunt into your womb and directly over your eggs! So just relax! I shall keep it still so that you can get used to MY GIGANTIC SIZE! Only when your pain eases out, I will fuck you!

So saying he again kept his organ completely still, deep in me. Both of us were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely.

Our bodies were joined, as if inseparable.

Crotch to crotch.

Pubic hair to pubic hair.

His cock in my cunt -- Fully in!

DD and I, were one now -- Completely!

* * * * *

We lay still. My pain was easing off. Gradually, my excitement returned and I started feeling pleasurable sensations again. I slowly thrust my hips up a bit further onto DD's penis -- Trying to accommodate him better.

He asked me, "My love Manisha... Are you Okay now? Has your pain reduced?"

I replied, "Yes DD. I am feeling much better now."

He asked me probably for the first time in a requesting manner, "Can I now fuck your womb to my heart's content, my love? I want to fuck you roughly and violently!"

I shyly replied, "Yes. You can... Take your pleasure from me to your heart's content in whatever way you wish. I am ready to give you all the pleasure that you want."

DD now began thrusting his penis deep in and out of my womb. It was rubbing against my sensitive nerve endings there -- Which I never even knew existed! With the pleasure that I began getting, I emitted a deep resonating gurgle and drew my nails down his back. He again plunged his organ with force. I gave a little cry and braced my hands on his shoulders.

I began to meet his thrusts into me, with my own thrusts upwards onto his organ. Slowly and carefully. My eyes closed and my hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode. Sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of my womb. I grunted as the bulbous head of his penis repeatedly thudded through my womb.

He cupped my breasts in the palm of his hands, bent his head a little, popped the left one into his mouth and began to suck and pull on my nipple, slurping his tongue over my nipples or teasingly pulling at them with his teeth, while I thrust myself slowly up and down onto his penis.

He began to thrust faster and faster with total frenzy. I squealed and wailed as his organ thudded in and out of me. He grabbed me real tightly then. His fingers dug into my waist. He rammed into my womb all the way violently. He began to propel his organ into my womb like a mad man, lifting and lowering my small body, continuously jack-hammering through my tight cervical sphincter.

I was in ecstasy. I could feel my orgasm building up. He noted that I was getting into my peak and began to drive his penis all the more violently into my womb in and out. My excitement was climbing rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were gasping. He went on shoving his massive organ in and out of my womb -- Almost brutally. My climax was building up faster and I could not control myself any longer. Finally my orgasm burst out of my womb

I screamed, "Ahh... DD... Oohhhh... I... Uuummmmmm... I am cumming... OMG!"

I let myself go completely. He went on viciously thrusting into me, when I was having my orgasm making it more intense for me. My juices and secretions were bubbling and pouring out of my vagina. I was completely out of breath.

I threw my arms around his neck, groaned deeply, then thrust my lips on his, with such fierceness that he was momentarily shocked. He let me kiss him for a few moments, holding me against him and allowed my orgasm to subside. My whole body was quivering and shaking.

He relaxed for a few minutes and stroked my hair. Without a word he slowly lifted himself way up so that just his organ head was lodged inside me and slammed into me again.

Ramming the entire twelve-inch organ into my womb to the hilt.

All the way up and all the way down again. I shrieked as he pumped his penis viciously up and down. He was lifting himself one foot off me, so that he hovered in the air, only to slam into my womb all the way, so that our bodies collided with a crunch.

With every thrust his organ head slammed through my tight vagina, thudded through my cervix and slid deep into my womb -- Actually connecting with the very back of it. It looked like his violent propelling into my womb, was re-arranging my insides. Almost like pushing my stomach and intestines aside, with his gargantuan penis!

He was sweating and gasping. He was propelling his penis into me like a machine. His speed was increasing. I could guess that he was about to ejaculate his virile seeds directly onto my eggs. He had been practicing considerable restraint in the last hour or so.

I knew that he could not hold back much longer. Although he had loosened me up, my vagina was still extremely tight and all that pushing, shoving and plunging of his penis was creating enormous friction between my vagina and his penis, which was driving him insane.

As his organ was being thrust completely in and out of me and that too violently, he was probably feeling two sensations on his penis. One - the sensation & pleasure from my vagina. The other - the sensation & pleasure from penetrating my cervix with every stroke. It must have felt to him, as if he was having the pleasure of two vaginas! He was thrusting into me sadistically now. I wailed and clawed, as his groin slammed against my vagina with every thrust.

My breasts were being flung about too - considering how firm and stiff they actually were. After a few more violent thrusts, I could feel the head of his penis swell, all the more. I moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread me even wider apart. He shut his eyes gasping. He grabbed my waist and heaved into me, with ferocious thrusts. And then the moment came...

DD's mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force, with an animal-like roar from his throat. My womb was whipped violently around by the first bursts of his manly seeds. I felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly onto my eggs, deep in my womb.

A torrent of his hot semen fired against the sensitive linings of my womb, each continuous sperm blast, orchestrating an orgasmic shout from him! I could feel spurt after spurt of his sperms hitting the back wall of my womb.

He must have fired-off half a litre sperm inside my womb, each sporadic ejaculation bouncing off my womb, like cannon balls. DD and I held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After emptying himself into my womb, he collapsed on top of me.

After lying on me for 10 minutes, he pushed himself up and tried to withdraw his organ from me. Amazingly his organ would not come out! Both of us realised that though he had ejaculated, it probably had not become completely soft and was still semi-hard. His bulbous organ head was not coming out of my small cervical ring, deep within my vagina.

He finally said, "Ooohhhhhh Manisha... My cock seems to be still hard and hence still stuck within your cervical ring. I would need to rest more, so that it becomes completely soft and then I could remove it."

I said, "Okay DD... You just sleep on me and rest... When you are ready... We shall try and remove it... From my cervix..."

I lovingly hugged him and allowed him to rest upon me. He lay upon me. I kept softly rubbing his back and his hair with affections for this amazing man.

After a long time he said, "Manisha... I think my cock is soft now... Lift your thighs apart... let me try and withdraw it from your cervix and cunt..."

I swung my head in a denial mode. He looked at me in surprise. I gave a devilish grin and swung upon and over his torso within no time. Before he could know and realise, I was riding him like a cowgirl with all of his twelve inches in me totally and completely!

He extended his hands and caught hold of both my breasts. I stooped down and kissed him full on his thick lips and murmured, "I love you DD!"

To Be Continued...

12