All Comments on 'Now You See Me, Now You Don't'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
seldomlastsseldomlastsalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story. Sweet and savage at the same time, with a happy(?) ending!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
^_^

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and there'll be more. My next one will be almost entirely savage, though, so I hope you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
that's one I won't bother to read again.

I prefer the ones that are loving and caring. Not some crazy sadistic freak. But to each their own.

saintmartin199saintmartin199almost 7 years ago
Idea for a story

I wonder if you ever thought of writing a story about the main male being chased by multiple monster girls? The beginning of the story, human women exchange male prisoners for gold from the monster girls. The males (including the main character) would be set loose in the woods or city (your choice) and the different kinds of monster girls would hunt them.

Keep up the good writing

Thanks

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
I've added your request to my roster.

Request added to notes. I'll have to think about this one too since there's not much to work with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...