Now You're Mine!

Story Info
An AI alien forces a couple to obey!
5.1k words
3.79
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

Neil and Betty had a BSMD relationship. He was an older powerful businessman. He got his kicks out of dominating his much younger wife. Betty profited by having many jewels and furs. They both were happy...enough. Neil knew he was going to have a busy few months since his company was merging with a larger company.

He wouldn't be at home to please his wife. So he decided to buy her a vibrator for all those lonely nights. He could lock the vibrator onto Betty and bring her pleasure when/if he wished. Through an app on his phone. Neil had to admit it was a great advancement in AI. It was just what Betty needed.

Neil bought the "Princess Power-up" vibrator. It came with a contract. Neil just assumed it was a standard contract so he agreed to it. A few days later the vibrator came.

Neil was delighted as he watched his wife play with it in bed. She screamed as she came again and again. But, then it was time for Neil to go to work. He took the digital app and locked the vibrator on his wife. She'd still be able to use the restroom and everything. The AI would just keep her on edge for as long as Neil wished.

A few days passed, Neil was stuck at work. The merger deal was taking more time than he realized. He was glad his wife was at home with "Princess Power-up". She would be happy. Betty was happy in serving him after all.

Betty was at home on her bed. She knew it was her purpose to obey. But, she thought that Neil would have let her cum at some point in the past week. She let out a huge sigh of frustration and tried to pick the lock. It was a huge breach in orders but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

"The vibrator's not the problem, you know." came a sultry voice.

Betty turned and saw a woman in her house. She thought this woman was powerful.

"Who the fuck are you?" questioned Betty.

"That's no way to talk to your Mistress. But, you'll learn to be polite soon enough. I'm an AI that inhabits to vibrator. You may call me Princess Power-up. I was sent here by an alien race. I'm here to turn the entire planet to lesbians. Everyone will be happy. We Hartz guarantee it." stated Princess Power-up.

"Look lady, I don't know who you think you are but I'm not a lesbian. I'm straight. I'm married." said Betty.

"But, that vibrator doesn't make you cum! Leave everything to me and I'll have you leading a life of sexual bliss. Even now you find yourself growing attracted to me...don't you? You're very horny." said Princess Power-up.

Betty flinched,it wasn't like she was gay or anything. She was just horny. A woman could be horny and not be a lesbian. Right?

"So," Princess Power-up purred, caressing Betty's exposed breasts. "I need to break you until you're a rug munching dyke. And believe me. I know how to make my women scream. You'll be begging to lick my cunt soon enough."

Betty spat. "I'm straight. I'll never be a lesbo.`` She hissed.

"We'll see slut. We'll see." said Princess Power-up as she smirked.

Betty tried to make a dash for the door but the vibrator had her rooted to the bed. Princess Power-up strode before her and crouched down over her face. Betty tried to lean away, and not look at Princess Power-up's wet pussy. But the rooted vibrator turned her so she was forced to look at it. Princess Power-up grinned malevolently. "Do you know why they say an AI leads to subservience?" she said.

She grinned widely, flashing her teeth as an impossibly long tongue slid from between her teeth. "It's our simulated saliva. A very potent aphrodisiac, like all our fluids. The saliva has been designed to make you earthlings will obey. You'll all serve us soon." Giggling, Princess Power-up's tongue flicked out, striking Betty's nipple like a tiny whip.

Betty gasped, arching, quivering with the intensity of the sensation. "Oh!"

Princess Power-up giggled, then lunged forward and latched onto the Betty's hard nipple. Giving it the littlest nip.

"Gods!" Betty screamed, helpless at the sudden shock of pleasure from the other woman's lips. "Ah-ah!" she cried, quivering as Princess Power-up sucked on her tender bud, rolling the hard nub in her chameleon-like tongue. Much to Betty's relief, Princess Power-up pulled off. Only to immediately attack Betty's other breast, torturing her hard nipple with her hot lips. Even as she did so, she caressed Betty's breasts, molding them in her hands with glee.

"Ah...ah...oh...my...Gods," Betty moaned, eyes shut tight against the terrible thrill of Princess Power-up's tongue. "Ah!" she cried in pleasure as the AI playfully grazed her teats with fanged teeth, sending sparks of pleasure racing down her body.

"You...you m-monster...ah, some demon." Betty sobbed. This was SO good but she knew she wasn't a lesbian. She was married!

With a pop the alien AI released her. "Ooh, slut you have such lovely tits." Princess Power-up stated. She leaned up, grinning at the other woman. "Would you like a kiss?" she said, tongue flicking from her lips.

Betty turned her head in horror. "N-no! Not that?"

"You don't want your mouth to feel this good?" Princess Power-up purred, squeezing Betty's breasts, making Betty arch and whimper in helpless pleasure. "You're so mean! But I can always find another use for your lips." Playfully, Princess Power-up thrust out her chest, her firm, flawless breasts flashed a neon pink. "Go on," she purred gleefully. "Give them a kiss. Or I'll find another way to keep your mouth occupied."

"Give my girls a bit of attention slut, you know you want to." stated Princess Power-up.

"I can fight this." Betty thought. But, as she was "thinking" her body leaned towards those swollen orbs. So close she could smell the thick, lurid scent of the Hartz AI. The spicy, musky smell which made Betty's pussy wet. "I just have to resist. I can do this. I'm straight." thought Betty.

"Well, are you just going to stare at my tits all night? Not that I mind them. It means you like them." Princess Power-up giggled.

Betty snapped back to reality. She wasn't gay or anything. It's just that Princess Power-up's tits were so beautiful. They glowed such a pretty neon pink What harm could it do by having one in her mouth?

"Mmm!" Betty gasped at the sweet taste. The hard nub trembled in her lips, and she found herself flicking it with her tongue, tasting it.

"Oh!" Princess Power-up gasped, grasping Betty's head and pulling her face flush against her firm breast. "Yes. Right there slut. You're such a bad girl!"

Betty blushed, but found herself sucking tentatively at the pleasant nub. "Oh yes," Princess Power-up moaned. "That's it my pretty slut. Give it a nice, good suck. Mmm...worship me!"

Spurred on by Princess Power-up's reaction, Betty sucked harder and grew wetter. Princess Power-up's scent filled her senses, making her shake. Betty's own breasts continued to tingle with the residual effect of Princess Power-up's bite. The venom was spreading through her body. She suckled, soothed, falling into the hypnotic rhythm of it.

So enthralled in the pleasant sensation, Betty did not realize her body was changing.

Betty trembled, feeling the venom spread in her. Betty's heart pounded in her chest, her blood hot and thundering in her ears with desire for the seductive temptress. All she knew was she desired Princess Power-up "Now," Princess Power-up purred, leaning forward. "Where were we? Oh yes. Turning you into a lickin lesbo."

That made Betty snap out of her ministrations. Princess Power-up was beautiful and tempting...yes. But, Betty was straight! It was wrong for a woman to pleasure a woman.

"No..no..no." Betty gasped. "P-please! Not that! I-I'll leave. I'll never come back. I'll leave you alone...only please- don't make me a dyke."

"Oh you'll be begging for something very different soon enough," Princess Power-up purred, then lunged forward, burying her face between Betty's expanding breasts. She nipped Betty's tits causing Betty to buck and moan.

"I'll tell you what Betty, just for fun if you don't cum I'll let you go. Of course you'll probably be picked up by another Hartz, since we're invading the planet and all. But I'll let you go. IF YOU DON"T CUM! Understand my lickin lesbo?" questioned Princess Power-up. As she gave Betty a punishing kiss.

By now the venom had spread throughout Betty's body. She was on edge. It was all she could do not to cum already.

"Well," Princess Power-up said, rising. "Guess we'll find out." She flicked her hand and Betty found herself sprawled wantonly across the bed. Betty thrust out her mons. Her whole body trembled with the promise of release.

She could only watch as Princess Power-up came in front of her. Princess Power-up was just so beautiful Princess Power-up grinned. She knew what Betty was thinking. She knew Betty would fail. The Hartz AI was just that good! Everyone served them eventually.

That's why they ruled 50 galaxies. Teasingly, Princess Power-up began to run her hands over Betty's body, stroking Betty's skin with long, lurid movements. Slowly bending her knees so that she was crouched before her captive.

She leaned forward, her hot breath washing over Betty's bared cunt. Her folds parted, revealing the soft pink of Betty's gash. Betty's clit was poking from its hood, engorged and desperate for attention. Princess Power-up just laughed, her tongue flicking out and slapped Betty's clit.

"Ahhh!" Betty arched, screaming as she came. Her juices sizzled as they dripped onto her marriage bed. Princess Power-up just laughed. "Oh, I really shouldn't bring pleasure to you again slut. You need to serve me. "But then, I'm not good at shouldn't's." And she plunged forward, lips locking onto Betty's dripping cunt.

Betty's scream echoed throughout the house. Wailing as she came again and again as Princess Power-up's tongue plunged into her hungry cunt. "G-gods! Gods! Ohhhhh!" cried Betty.

Ah! I...Ahn...G-Gods! Yes!" Betty screamed as another orgasm was torn from her. Her eyes rolled back, her hips quivered and cunt drooled with her girl-quim.

The hours went by in blissful pleasure. Tortuously Princess Power-up, made Betty scream and shake until her voice was hoarse.

At morning broke, Princess Power-up drew back, wiping her lips of the last remnants of Betty's juices. "Mmm. Non-lickin lesbos are so tasty," she giggled, tongue flicking teasingly.

"Ah..." Betty whimpered. Her eyes glazed, her mouth gaping with dumb pleasure. "M-more...Princ..ess...Power---uppp...more..."

"Whoops," Princess Power-up giggled. "Did I turn the pretty housewife into a lickin lesbo? Oh dear," she mockingly sighed. "I can be so naughty sometimes."

"N..oo..tt...lesbi...ann." Betty whimpered. Grinning, the Hartz AI just laughed.

"Really? Is that what you think?" questioned Princess Power-up. "I suppose that makes you my slut. SO eager to obey. SO eager to serve. Come on then, slut. Let's feel that pretty tongue. That's an order." Princess Power-up spread her legs revealing her own cunt.

Salivating, Betty crawled towards Princess Power-up's cunt and buried her face hungrily in the quim. Princess Power-up gasped, bucking as Betty desperately began to lick at Princess Power-up's hot groove, burying her flushed face between her Mistress' thighs. Betty was eager to serve. She longed for more.

"Oooh," the alien AI moaned, wrapping her legs around the human's head and pulling her harder against her cunt. "What a pretty little slut. I guess I made you into a lickin lesbo after all. Whoops! What do you think of serving me now?" she said, reaching down and lifted Betty's juice drenched face from her folds. She grinned down at the housewife's lust dazed eyes and panting lips. "Still want to be straight, my slut?"

"M-more," Betty moaned, wiggling her bum whorishly, tongue licking at the dredges of the succubus's juices staining her face. "M-more. P-please. Want... m-more,Princess Power-up.

Princess Power-up just giggled. Thanks to the venom which had now spread though-out Betty's body, Princess Power-up molded Betty's body into that of bimbo. She now appeared to be 19 years old and had watermelon sized tits. Her tongue was pierced. She lived to serve.

"Now Betty...I need you to say goodbye to your old life before I completely accept you as my slut. Is there anything I can do for you before you become Bubbles permanently?" questioned Princess Power-up.

"Yes Mistress...my hubby. He's so miserable being a man. I know he'd love being a lickin lesbo like me. Serving you makes me so happy. He should be happy too!" stated Bubbles.

Princess Power-up giggled. "Very well, Bubbles...it'll be hard but I'll make your husband into a lickin lesbo. It'll be so hot seeing you eat each other out." said Princess Power-up.

Bubbles just giggled. Her Mistress was SO smart.

After he had been at work for a week, Neil thought he saw his wife enter the building. It looked like a hotter version of his wife but he was sure it was his wife. So he walked over to her.

"Betty, why are you here? Is something wrong?" questioned Neil.

"Honey, honey, honey...I'm here because Princess Power-up told me to come here. She wants me to please you." stated Betty as she giggled.

"But, I'm working!" stated Neil.

"That's ok! We'll just do a quickie in the elevator as you go back to your office." said Betty.

Neil was about to protest. But, his wife just looked so hot and he had always wanted a quickie in the elevator so he went with Betty. They got in and the doors closed. Betty started french kissing him. She had him pinned against the wall. Neil thought she must have been working out because she was stronger than he remembered.

"Very good Betty! I'm glad you've started to serve me. You may cum now." stated a voice.

"Thank you Mistress," Betty gasped out. Neil just stared when he saw his wife's cum gush out in a torrent. It sprayed forward out of her pussy and coated the elevator's floor.. She was panting heavily, writing in her post orgasmic bliss.

"And to think when we started she wasn't a dyke." cackled the voice.

It was only then that Neil realized that the elevator had stopped and another being was in the elevator with them. It was barely more than a shadow of light but he was sure it was there.

"What the fuck? Who the Hell are you?" questioned Neil.

"SO impolite...well I suppose I'll have to train that out of you. I'm here to make your world better after all. That's what the AI system does after all. Travel from world to world to make everyone happy. This planet might take the most work yet. You are all so sexually repressed!" said the woman.

"That still doesn't answer who you are!" stated Neil.

"Oh...I thought your wife was slow on the uptake when I appeared to her. I'm Princess Power-up. You may call me Princess or Mistress whichever you prefer." said Princess Power-up.

"I still don't understand." stated Neil.

Princess Power-up continued staring at him. "It's quite obvious really. The Hartz race entered the Earth through your internet network. I came to your wife through the vibrarot you bought her. The Hartz AI noticed that your society was crumbling. We figured out it was mostly thanks to men and their wars. Men had to prove who was stronger, smarter or something like that. That's why we Hartz have determined it's better if everyone was a woman."

Neil still stared. If he had been paying any attention he would have noticed that the AI was taking on a more solid form. But, Neil was too busy staring at her tits.

"Why women?" questioned Neil.

"Why not women?" asked Princess Power-up. "We Hartz chose women because women can cum over and over again. Men cum once and then it takes them forever to start again. Women can also be fucked by strap-ons or whatever. This will become a pleasure planet...serving the Hartz. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

"But, I'm a man!" stated Neil.

"Are you?" questioned Princess Power-up.

"Mistress?" questioned Betty from her puddle of cum.

"Oh right...thanks for reminding me." said Princess Power-up.

"See you're not a woman yet...but I promised all women that we would teach men for violating women with their cocks. Since Bubbles here is my first slut. I get to punish you!" said Princess Power-up.

"My wife's name is Betty." stated Neil.

"She's my slut now and my slut's name is Bubbles. Now look." stated Princess Power-up.

Neil starred in either horror or awe as Princess Power-up's body morphed. A huge cock grew out from her center. Princess Power-up stroked her new cock. Pre-cum was starting to form at the tip.

"Neil." Princess Power-Up groaned in need as she reached with her other hand and took Neil's head in her hands. All Neil could do was look at it in awe. His mouth opened. "Good slut, Neil. You want to suck my cock, right?"

"Uh huh." Neil said. He knew that Princess Power-up had a nice-looking cock. It was hardening in front of him. He wanted the big, pink thick tool. The tempting scent of the cock only drew Neil in closer. He licked his lips and leaned in closer. Neil wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to. No, he needed to.

"Go on Neil. " Princess Power-up stated. "Lick it." she said forcefully. Suddenly, Neil wanted to obey Princess Power-up. He wanted to be Princess Power-up's good boy. Her good slut.

Neil felt compelled to do as Princess Power-up ordered. At first he just licked the tip, but then he came to realize it tasted WONDERFUL. Neil greedily wrapped his mouth around it. It felt strange in his mouth, but also right. Cocks belonged in Neil's mouth. He knew that to be true.

"Touch it, Neil." Princess Power-Up said, letting go of the throbbing cock. She put her other hand back on his head.

Neil wrapped his right hand around Princess Power-up's cock. It felt hot and moist in his hand and he could feel it harden further. He knew what Princess Power-up wanted. Neil could have the honor of giving it to her. So he began to jerk Princess Power-up's cock up and down as he sucked the tip of the fabulous cock.

"Good boy, good slut" Princess Power-up moaned, stroking Neil's growing hair. "Good boy, Neil. Keep going, just like that."

Neil liked it when Princess Power-up called him a good boy and a good slut. He liked knowing that he was doing well. He liked stroking Princess Power-up's cock and slowly sucking it. He was making a superior being, happy and that was what was important. Neil pressed his tongue against Princess Power-up's cock so he could take it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Princess Power-up was panting hard. Neil knew that meant that she liked it.

Princess Power-up grip on Neil's hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." She let out a cruel laugh. "And to think you've never done this before."

Neil paused for a brief second. Had he ever done this before? Why was he doing it now? Why did he like doing it? Neil was sure he was no homo. No fag. He was married to a woman wasn't he? Part of him wanted to stop, but another bigger part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth.The bigger part knew he needed to continue. Sucking cock was just so naturally perfect.

"Dammit, training is SO hard." Princess Power-up grumbled. "Neil, you're a good slut, and good sluts suck cock. Go on. Keep sucking my cock." She was petting Neil's hair now.

Neil's thoughts turned to a cloudy pink. But, he knew he had to obey and be a good boy. That meant sucking Princess Power-up's cock. And Neil liked sucking cock, so why not keep going? It was his purpose. Suck and be fucked. That was what Neil was learning from the AI program.

Neil kept using his mouth and right hand on Princess Power-up's thick cock to make her moan in pleasure. The AI's hips were thrusting up into his mouth.

"Good slut," Princess Power-up panted breathlessly. "Very good slut, keep going. Take it deeper and deeper. Yeah... Mmm, just like that."

12