Now You're Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil liked obeying Princess Power-up. He liked Princess Power-up calling him a slut. He did manage to take Princess Power-up's cock deeper for a moment before gagging. Princess Power-ups hips were rocking constantly now and Neil knew she was close. He could taste the pre-cum already. It tasted delicious.

"Keep going, good slut," Princess Power-up groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Neil did keep going, the only thought in my head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Princess Power-up wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. As Neil was sucking the tool his memories were being deleted. Now Neil knew he just had to keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Princess Power-up moan with pleasure.

The AI's grip on his hair tightened again and Princess Power-up shuddered as she thrust her hips up and deeper into Neil's welcoming mouth. Princess Power-up let out a deep, loud groan as she came and filled Neil's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Neil had no choice but to swallow as much cum as he could. But, he felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Finally, Princess Power-up let go of him and sat back on a chair she'd summoned.

"Very good fag," Princess Power-up murmured. "How did you like your first taste of cum?"

"It was salty, warm and ropey. I liked it. I want some more. Neil replied truthfully. I felt he could tell the truth to Princess Power-up. She only wanted what was best for him after all. Didn't she?

"I think you'll like it more and more. Soon you won't be able to get enough" said Princess Power-up.

Neil giggled and just nodded his head stupidly. Princess Power-up knew that all humans, especially men were stupid. They just needed to be debased as much as possible before being built up.

"Stand up fag." ordered Princess Power-up to Neil. She was becoming more solid all the time. More forcefully and domineering. Neil wanted to worship her body, to serve at her feet.

.

New and potent desires filled Neil. He was no longer sure of things. But, one thing he did know. Neil wanted to be a good boy for Princess Power-up so he stood up But, he was feeling light-headed. His legs felt like jelly. He didn't think he could stand and he told Princess Power-up.

Princess Power-up let out a big sigh. "Training is so fun but SO hard. But, don't worry Neil. I know a fag like you is to stupid to obey a simple command. why don't you kneel on the floor." said Princess Power-up

"Kneel. Yes, I should kneel. I should obey Princess Power-up. I want to be whatever Princess Power-up wants me to be. She knows best. Good boys kneel and I wanted to be a good boy." Neil thought in a desperate attempt to please Princess Power-up.

Neil was kneeling submissively before Princess Power-up like good sluts should. Princess Power-up smirked down at him. Neil had been a once powerful man. Now he was here coated in cum obeying an AI.

"That's better, isn't it, Neil? It feels SO good to obey and listen to me. I know better than you." stated Princess Power-up.

"Uh huh." Neil said and looked lustfully at the naked still naked Princess Power-up. He couldn't help but notice that Princess Power-up had an amazing cock. It was hard again. He wanted to feel it in his mouth again.

Princess Power-up ran her hand through Neil's hair. Neil thought it felt nice. He loved Princess Power-up's touch. "You're a good slut, aren't you, Neil?" the AI questioned Neil.

"Uh huh." he murmured.

"That's yes Princess Power-up. You must learn to be more respectful or I'll have to punish you." stated Princess Power-up

"Now what do good sluts do Neil?" questioned Princess Power-up.

"Kneel...?" stated Neil. He was still unsure. Princess Power-up stroked his ever growing hair. "Good boy. Good slut And what else do they do, Neil?"

"Suck cock. Get fucked." stated Neil but he was troubled. He didn't do that that did he? He was straight. He loved pussy. Didn't he? Worry showed on his face. He wasn't mindless...yet.

Princess Power-up sat on Bubbles. She wrapped her hand around her half-hard cock and began to jerk it.

"Come here. Good boy." she said to Neil.

Neil felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Princess Power-up. He wanted to be his good boy. Princess Power-up's good slut. So he crawled on his knees over to sit in front of Princess Power-up. His eyes were on the dick in front of him. Neil knew it was good to suck cock. He wanted Princess Power-up's cock. It smelt so good.

"Bubbles, what do you think should become of your husband? He did make you suffer after all." stated Princess Power-up.

"Well Mistress on this planet women always have to serve men. We have to do their bidding and always look pretty for them. It's really very tiring. Eating pussy is so much better. ESPECIALLY, your pussy." stated Bubbles hopefully as she giggled.

"Hmmm...well then Bubbles. I guess we'll have to change your husband into Candy. Another slut of mine."

Bubbles just giggled. She was happy for her former husband. Soon he would serve too.

Princess Power-up took a look at Neil. "Your tits need enlarging, hips need shaping to be more feminine. Lips need a bit of work. Sexual arousal needs speeding up. All my sluts must be in constant arousal...dripping wet. They have to be ready to serve like your wife. " Princess Power-up said.

Neil, still a man, screamed "Fuck, get me out." as he tried to bolt from the elevator.

"Far too late for that. Now kneel and I'll maybe let you have an orgasem." stated Princess Power-up.

Neil's body betrayed him. He knelt in front of Princess Power-up. All the time He felt a strange pressure in his chest. His breasts were expanding to gigantic proportions.

"Hmm, I already have a lesbo maid in your wife. I think my new fantasy will be a cheerleader sex slave. Don't worry, soon you will be a sexy pussy whore. Always ready to cheer your Mistress on as she conquers the world." stated Princess Power-up.

"Please stop!" begged Neil in vain. But, it was far too late. Princess Power-up had decided what she'd wanted. Neil hadn't even shown her the proper respect. He hadn't been a good girl. So he wouldn't receive an orgasem. Sluts had to learn.

It took a few minutes but AI's magic stopped. Neil slowly opened his eyes, he felt strange. His chest was heavier and he felt more compressed in his mid section. What had happened? Surely, this was some bad dream. Artificial intelligence wasn't really taking over the planet.

"Ah, my fair Candy...I see your hair is finished and your tits. Mistress is sorry it took so long. In the future, transformation will be instantaneous but you're lucky to be one to the first. You'll be helping others. Now look down and explore the gift Mistress has given you." Candy/Neil looked down and was complete shock. He had a big pair of natural looking HH breasts. He was at a loss for words.

"Would you like to see how sexy I've made you?" asked Princess Power-up.

"Yes Princess Power-up. Of course." Candy stated as she giggled. Neil, who still lingered inside, was horrified. This wasn't him. He was a man. Not a woman.

But Princess Power-up summoned a huge mirror. It landed in front of him. Neil stared at a lovely sexy girl with long wavy strawberry blond hair with slight curls put in at the ends, big tits and an hourglass figure to die for. Neil nearly fainted when he saw his precious cock was gone. Replaced by a hairless pussy.

"What have you done to me?" Neil let out with a little whimper. He was a man. He was a man. He was a man?

"I've made you sexy to please me. That's what you wanted? Isn't it Candy?" stated Princess Power-up.

Candy quaked and grew wet at the thought of serving Princess Power-up. Her pussy grew wet and juice started to trail down her leg.

Princess Power-up didn't miss that detail, she smiled and looked at Candy. "Are you ready for me?"

Much to his horror, Neil found himself lifting his skirt giggling as he spoke "I must always be ready for you Princess Power-up. You're like my number one. I'm so happy that you're my Mistress." He jumped up and down so Princess Power-up could see his tits.

"Good, I have an annoying hard-on Candy. No blow job today though, I want to break your cherry." Princess Power-up indicated for Candy to go lean up against the elevator wall. Candy could only giggle and comply. Princess Power-up wasted no time in thrusting into Candy's new pussy. Candy let out a little scream as Princess Power-up broke past her new barrier. Soon however, Candy's pain turned to pleasure as Princess Power-up worked in and out of her.

Candy groaned in pleasure as Princess Power-up thrust in harder. "Oh Princess Power-up, you're so big!"

Princess Power-up smirked and continued fucking her. "Candy, state you purpose in life as I fuck you."

As Candy was mercisouly being fuck she stated her purpose. "I must pleasure the new Hartz race. I must be a dirty whore for them. A slut like me must only give. I must take my Mistress' perfect huge cock. Oh Mistress, that just feels SO good.."

"And who's your Mistress?" questioned Princess Power-up as she thrust in and out.

"You're my Mistress." stated Candy.

"And what does that make you Candy?"

"I'M YOUR WHORE SEX SLAVE!" Candy screamed as she came more into her panties. Princess Power-up took this opportunity to ejaculate deep within her new slut.

Candy fell to the floor of the elevator. It had been a big day for her. She had just become a woman and lost her virginity. She hadn't asked if her Mistress was sated. But, more training could come later, Princess Power-up let her slut be still for now.

12