All Comments on 'Nowhere to Run'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
Bh76Bh76about 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah, sorry. There’s a missed you’re instead of your in there. Grammarly is stupid. My bad. In case it wasn’t as obvious as I thought it was, the box in the closet had the strap-on she wanted to try on her husband in it. Thanks for reading!

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

ah, I like it.

a couple who communicate in a story of Lowing Wives.

it's magic.

5⭐ for originality.

be careful, it's borderline neither credible nor realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, that was different! In a creative way, I mean. I really do wonder how some authors come up with their ideas.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This was too damn weird not to give full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice fantasy

But a little off the deep end for my tastes or the loving wives category.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Loved it, and you put it exactly where it belongs. I missed the word play, but not the action. Fuck Greg.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Now that was different and I liked the little prick getting taught a lesson about not messing with married women. You have to admit the Loving Wives category is hard to stay out of.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago

Fantastic, the best thing I have read on here in many days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

But she lost her job anyway? She could have just left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice twist on a familiar trope. Good pacing and a tidy "dismount".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't think of a better treatment of the bosses desire to fuck a married employee. The video would still be going out.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Good one!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Sometimes over the top is just right! 🤣

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Now that was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tried to like it, and Lord knows the asshole deserved it, but something about it just seemed odd, maybe a bit juvenile.

I think the unbalance comes from the incompatible details. So the wife enjoyed working for this selfish arrogant oppressing asshole? How, why? And how could this professionally educated predator be so gullible as to let himself be tied up from the very beginning, especially given that even the asshole was surprised by the husband's ready agreement to fuck his wife?

And how about some physiology and sexual neurology. The guy is being raped in the ass, and he has an orgasm? If you think there's a button inside there somewhere that all you have to do is rub on and you get immediate sexual response then I guess you understand why so many men queers are promiscuous.

And the gun thing was really stupid. Unless they are prepared to shoot him to death, he goes to the hospital with a gunshot wound and evidence of anal rape and who do you think the police and DA are going to believe? They invited him into their house, tied him up, raped him, and shot him. I'm thinking they end up being the ones really fucked.

So again, I sympathize with wanting to teach a tyrannical bullying sexual predator a lesson, but this was kind of ridiculous. Give it another shot with more reality and plausibility.

And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good

Love it when a asshole gets fucked over.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Cute story though a little short! This one sorta tweaked one of my fantasies that one of you Literoica authors extraordinaire would write a "Burn the Prick" story along the lines of the typical BTB genre so popular on Loving Wives. Greg didn't exactly get burned just a few minutes of humiliation.

Good fantasy well written as usual. Still looking for that hard core BTP story.

Cheers

SAGE

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A handgun? In Oz? Great story, otherwise!!!

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredabout 3 years ago

Wheeeeeeee, a fun ride. Well, not for Greg, but he was such an asshole he practically begged to be pegged!

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornabout 3 years ago

I saw the twist coming, but it was still a very entertaining read. Nicely done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

Be careful of what you ask for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now that was worth the warning. Loved it.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Maybe another category for this one. I was slimy but so was Greg.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Nowhere to run to, Baby, nowhere to hide.

Also, not a good ending to whine about who did who and why. This story didn't seem adult enough. Too much of a space opera and not enough of a real story and we know very little of a plot

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Where Else Would This Fit?

It is not Gay Male. It is not NonCon/Reluct. It is not really Group Sex. It is clearly not Romance. It sounds like it might be First Time, but we can’t be sure. And Sweetie is overpoweringly adventurous! Gotta be LW!

4*. only quibble is that there was little adjustment Hubby and Sweetie had to undertake in their marital relationship.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitabout 3 years ago

Great story very funny

dthakerdthakerabout 3 years ago

Whoa. You made my day. This is just so beautifully written.

Thank you so very much.

5 stars

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Could kind of see it coming, nevertheless you did a fine job of telling the tale and it was a very enjoyable read.

CBidwellCBidwellabout 3 years ago

Great spin on a shitty situation

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Again I liked it

4/5

sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
I wish you hadn't given away the ending,

the dick size shaming was also a bit gratuitous, and dislike the word "cuck" in any circumstance, but I like to support clever writing, especially in LW, where the trolls chew up everything, so I gave it a "5".

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

So funny I like it even though I think it was impossible for wife the insert that dildo with the dude lying on his back.

5/5 stars. for being funny

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

Great read and humorous. Lol

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 3 years ago

Best "cuck" story ever. Funny as hell and quite satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great twist

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Hah!

Nice tale! Thanks for writing!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

For some reason I imagined this happening to all the commentors that always cry cuck...

This was a humorous read and definitely should be the template used for all of the boss wants to fuck the wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rotten bastard got his!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

I did not expect the direction this story went in but was pleasantly surprised that it did. Great story!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Well done!

Richly deserved, original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great lesson!

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

Lol that was so fucking funny!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 3 years ago

The asshole got the sex he wanted, only instead of him fucking, he got fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nice twist!

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

such amusement!! smart way to turn the tables.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I never thought I'd get to read a funny sex story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hahahahahahaha

I love this story, turn about is fair play😆. I hope he doesn't try that again or he might end up in a hole in the ground next time🤭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dome before, but what the hell!

terraknorterraknorabout 3 years ago

I guess the wife was Greg's Bull!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thats funny!! I was trying to figure out the setup but I missed it this time

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Legio_Patria_Nostra4 days ago

A handgun? In Oz? Great story, otherwise!!!

What, you think Auntie Em, didn't have a double barrel shotgun?

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Quite a good fucking!

alexandria_leealexandria_leeabout 3 years ago

I LOVED this story! Really gratifying. Keep up the good work!

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 3 years ago

The bad guy always gets it in the end...

5 stars

Thanks...

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****Her husband and her really let him have it in the END!!!! Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Maybe a little weak on the credibility but still very enjoyable with the prick getting his just deserts. Liked the twist.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding, 5 star effort !

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainalmost 3 years ago

Why did she return from the bathroom naked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She didn't want to be called a bitch? Then call her a cunt. It's what that useless hole is and should be referred to as.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Nice Twist!

Innovative and entertaining. Though as her hubby, I wouldn't have let her fuck her boss's ass while she's wearing skimpy lingerie and heels... That's just begging for an unexpected reaction - for his wife...

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 3 years ago

The best kind of loving wife.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Not a bad idea but the "doctor" character has been portrayed a bit too naïve/stupid and rather lowly. I understand that being veterinarian is not exactly being an Einstein but it is not a trailer park trash either. The veterinarians I know are serious and decent people. You tend to overdo your characters to the point that there is no subtlety at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bastard got his...

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

Way to go, Max & Lois!

Five Stars.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

Ah yes, this is a story I can enjoy. Love the wanna-be stud taking it up HIS ass since in the usual LovingWives stories it's hubby that gets "screwed". Nice change of pace .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I overheard Abby my wife talking on the phone to a friend Jill. The things I heard I didn't like her boss was trying to have sex with her while threatening her about different things at work. What he didn't know was I already knew. My group of friends were tight and we watched out for each other. I had told them what I had heard. 3 said not to worry it's taken care of. That next night her boss was mugged. I knew different. With in a few weeks he transferred to another office in a different area.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Wise man - after this "thing" with the boss, it showed great wisdom in confirming who was doing who.

Thanks for the story!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice Burn the Boss....(Chuckle)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was fucking GOLD!

5 stars all the way

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Nice to see the boss “gets it in the end” so to speak!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

It's a disgusting story, but it did make me smile. He deserved what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twisted but funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Letting that piece of shit get his cum on his wife? Oh, hell no. And she needed to do more than apologize for touching that asshole's little dick, too. Fucked up. Close to amusing and funny, but too close to a line that no real marriage would want to even approach. Would have been far better to have some hooker come in to do the honors, after he was blindfolded and leave her out of it completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique reverse BTB. Dark and farcical.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Brilliant! I got a good chuckle out of that one.

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

I laughed and shook my head at Greggie cumming while he took it up the chute. Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, the best plot twist ever, very well done.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Short & to the point. Great & funny ending ! 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great twist!

MorovarMorovar11 months ago

Dark, twisted, and absolutely hilarious!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it. Nice plot twist. So Greg thought he was going to be doing the driving huh? Guess someone forgot to tell hin Lois was going to be doing the driving. :-)

Bill669JBill669J10 months ago

Loved the ending. Good twist

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

@Anonymous, yes, she could have just quit, but they wanted to teach him a lesson.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[19.07.23]

I guess her boss didn't understand Sterling Archer's warning:

"Phrasing!"

11/10!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories